News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The FFFC - 4 in a Sexfight

• 31 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
The FFFC - 4 in a Sexfight
« on: May 23, 2016, 07:52:36 PM »
The FFFC – 4 in a Sexfight War
This is a new story written in collaboration with my friend and partner Toni, from Australia.
Comments are appreciated, since they help us.

After their sexfights on that Saturday morning, Vanessa had stayed the rest of the day and finally she had dinner with Maura and they spent the night in Maura’s suite, and certainly they weren’t playing cards.

It was around midday on Sunday when they came down to the breakfast room. There they met Lucie and Lydia, who had arrived that morning and were already eating. They all kissed and Vanessa laughed at the deep kiss between Maura and Lucie.

All were in bikinis, though Maura and Lydia each wore a pareo, and Vanessa a full body net bathing suit, that left all her body visible. In fact all were showing their splendid bodies.

Soon they started commenting on the orgy around the pool the previous day and Lydia and Lucie apologized for not being able to attend.

“It was your loss as it was a fantastic day”. “Well, I am sure we will have many like that”, answered the redhead Lydia. “Oh, dear, you and I can start a fuck fight whenever you want”, Vanessa challenged. Lydia leaned over and cupped Vanessa’s pussy. “Do you mean Maura has not satisfied you enough during the night?”, “Oh, dear, of course she has, but you know me, I am an insatiable bitch”.

Lucie intervened: “Hey, girls, why don’t we all have fun together?” “What do you have in mind, French slut?” Maura laughed. “A sex fight contest of the four of us. Maura and I against you two. From there, we will see”, Lucie said and added: “You know I am the sexfight champion”.

“Listen Lucie, you always say that and it has not been proved. I know you are good and difficult to win but you never beat me in a sex fight”, Maura said. “Well, I suppose today I will, but first I want to play with Vanessa”. “My dream, long time as I wanted to fight with you”, Vanessa said.

They decided to do it in Maura’s suite.

They had drinks while sitting in the big living room of Maura’s suite, with Maura and Lydia kissing on one couch, while Lucie and Vanessa were on the other. They were lusty kisses, tasting deep, saliva dripping from their mouths.

Soon they were all naked.

Lucie and Vanessa started challenging each other. “I have heard about you, Lucie, and I don’t believe your pussy is that powerful”, Vanessa said. “Vanessa, you have to be good if you have shared Maura’s bed, but I am still the best sexfighter in the Club”, Lucie answered looking side ways at Maura.

Maura was too busy kissing Lydia while both had a caressing hand between the other’s legs. Nevertheless, Maura separated a little to say: “We will see later, bitch”… and continued kissing deep with the redhead.

Vanessa and Lucie got hot with their challenge. They attacked their tits and mouths with all they had. They ended down on the rug, in scissors, their pussies locked almost savagely, their clits hard and exposed, grinding and rubbing furiously while they exchanged obscenities. Their beautiful bodies were glistening with sweat, they grabbed their asses and thighs and clawed their nails while they fucked.

Maura and Lydia had several fingers in the other’s cxnt. Maura was sucking Lydia’s tits while the redhead sucked and bit the brunette’s neck and shoulder. Maura sucked the tits harder, pulling the nipples with her teeth, making Lydia groan.

They had the other’s hair in their hands, pulling hard, hurting while their fingers went in and out fast and hard in their cxnts. Maura’s expertise made Lydia cum hard. Maura sat on her face and ground her powerful, hairy and hot cxnt until she squirted juices and pee, soaking the redhead who almost became unconscious.

Maura rose and served drinks for them and they both watched the furious fight of Lucie and Vanessa, who were still in their scissors, nails clawing breasts as their cxnts locked tight and were grinding furiously. It wasn’t clear who could win, since both were expert and strong.

They were noisy, not only because of the moans and groans accompanying their fuck, but also because of their furious insults and challenges they mouthed continuously. They had cum twice simultaneously, which made them more furious, since none could claim victory. Their enlarged clits were rubbing actively, their hands were holding their thighs as they moved violently with their hips, jumping on the carpeted floor like mad. “Come on, bitch, cum for me”, “No way, slut, you will cum”.

Suddenly, Vanessa screamed: “Oh, shit, nooooooooo”. Her body convulsed, her cxnt erupted with a mix of juices and pee and Lucie smiled and yelled: “Yes, bitch… see who is better here”. Then she ground her open cxnt a few times more and squelched as copiously as Vanessa. Their cxnts got sticky and locked and both laid on their backs breathing hard, sweating and panting for long minutes before they disentangled.

Maura and Lydia were with fresh drinks ready for them. Lydia kissed Vanessa, saying she had fought well. Maura kissed Lucie and the French woman said: “See? I am the best!”. Maura said: “Not yet, Lucie”.

Both had many times confronted each other, and felt their cxnts throbbing, the need of sex with their rival, their smells, their incredible desire of the other.

In one minute, they forgot about their sexual companions, it was as if they were alone.

Lucie walked to Maura until their sweaty tits were pressed on each other, the nipples aligned. Their arms encircled their bodies in a full contact of tits, bellies, pussies and thighs. And lips, because they kissed hungrily, their mouths open, their tongues wrestling inside, a continuous moaning exhaling from their throats.

They separated a few centimeters, looking into their eyes, showing the lust the kiss had triggered, their faces soaked with saliva that slid to their chins and even tits, They separated the arms and Maura stepped in and slammed her tits on Lucie’s… Both grunted simultaneously when their tits hurt with the impact. Nevertheless, Lucie counter attacked and slammed her boobs on Maura’s. Now grunting and both brought their hands to their firm but hurt tits, their faces contorted with pain, lust and rage.

They loved each other, but you wouldn’t say that when you saw them clawing their tits, raking, hissing between groans. Lucie changed tactics. She grabbed Maura’s arms, close to the shoulders and slammed again her tits on the Spaniard’s. Maura grunted in pain, but grabbed Lucie’s arms and responded equally with her big boobs.

Slowly you could notice that the more mature tits of Maura began to sag and Lucie was pushing her centimeter by centimeter.

Maura knew she had to change strategies. Unexpectedly to Lucie, she got closer, grabbing the French woman neck with one arm, in a semi head lock, and pushed two fingers in her wet pussy. Lucie screamed, more in frustration than in pain and decided to step up the fight. Embracing also Maura’s neck, she pushed two fingers in Maura’s hairy and also wet cxnt.

It took only a few minutes for the two sexy women to explode. Their legs trembled, their sweaty bodies shook, and their lovely pussies squirted in a double powerful orgasm, their juices soaking their fingers and sliding down their thighs while they grabbed their shoulders and held each other.

“You bitch! I had you!” Lucie exclaimed furiously. “Nah, slut, I had you!”, laughed Maura. They kissed as passionately as before. Then, Lucie said: “Lets trib, Maura, I know my cxnt will eat yours”.

Maura looked around and saw they were alone. From the noises, she knew Vanessa and Lydia were in the bedroom fucking noisily. Then she said: “You are dreaming again, Lucie. Your cxnt will never defeat mine. I am too powerful for you”.

They sat on the floor, opened their legs, slid on their asses until their pussies were separated only a few inches, got their legs crossed in double scissors and simultaneously they slammed their cxnts together…

“OUCH! AGGHHH!” Both screamed and slammed their cxnts together again. They repeated their attacks about a dozen times, every time screaming in pain, but going at it with determination.

Finally, Lucie grabbed hard one of Maura’s thighs and started grinding her cxnt on Maura. The Spaniard grabbed also a thigh of the French woman and ground her hairy cxnt on Lucie’s. They were sweaty and smelly all over their bodies, their enlarged clits rubbing hard and trying to penetrate the other’s slits, groaning of pain and lust, their juices dripping to the floor, their tits high and their nipples like pebbles.

They shuddered out their orgasms over and over, so frequently that they both lost count of the total number.

When Vanessa awoke besides Lydia, both sweaty, smelly and with bodies marked from slaps, scratches and bites, she was surprised at neither seeing nor hearing Lucie and Maura. She went to the big room and saw immediately both women, their cxnts still locked, their bodies covered with sweat, cum and pee, more than sleeping unconscious after their long sexual battle.

When she awoke them, they couldn’t remember how many orgasms they had before falling unconscious. It was clear that in their ferocious war, there was no winner or loser.

They went together to the bathroom, while Vanessa went back to the bed to awake Lydia.

It was dinner time and they all were hungry.

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
Re: The FFFC - 4 in a Sexfight
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 03:54:34 AM »
Maura:  all i can do is    ;D  always greats stories

jj

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 04:03:40 AM »
Maura excellent story read it 3 times hehehe

Vanessa when are we getting it on
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 04:31:42 AM »
Joan,

Are you still around?

Jane and I separately and collectively are waiting to resume our discussions.

I hear there is trouble brewing amongst the members and rumour has it that a a big fuck fight brawl will be going down in the next week.

Seems there are many disputes to be settled.

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 07:18:48 AM »
Well while Maura and I were enjoying each other, I must say Vanessa's idea of a nightcap and wake up call do burn a few more calories than jogging and she does squirt as well as anyone I've met  or was that squirm  or both.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 05:34:13 PM »
Lucie..you had me last night I admit..but there will always be another day and your cxnt will be mine. Maura..as always you are the best honey. Loved it!
Lydia...what can I say but my god you are so fucking hot and your pussy tastes so fucking good..the last 3 hours alone with you were fantastic.

Now, Carol...anytime and anyway honey we can get it on...and the sooner the better.

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 06:13:10 PM »
Mmmmmmm Maura !! Amazing !! So hot !! Epic !! Thanks for this !!

Vanessa , you was so much tougher and better than I expected it was a very good and enjoyable sexfight... Rematch anytime you want, hottie ;)

Lydia, we didn't had the opportunity to tangle and know each other deeper, till yet, but your match with Maura was so hot, hope to testing you by myself soon...

And Maura... Maura... Another epic fuckwar marathon session between us...and still have no clear winner... I hate you as much as I enjoy fuckfighting you, you lustfull insatiable spanish bitch... I wil never back down from a challenge with you, so if you propose it, next time we will sexfight in front of all the club, we have to find out who is the true best sexfighter here... If you dare... hehehe

(just an excuse to sexfight you again and again, you amazing hot bitch ;) ... Thanks again !!)
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2016, 04:36:23 AM »
Toni:  yes i am around busy but around..  We do need to chat again...

JJ

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 06:48:48 AM »
Vanessa Darling I have messaged you already and so looking forward to it

Lucie - we should chat
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2016, 06:56:57 AM »
Lucie dear--  I am so looking forward to desert after dinner and then a little exercise and so glad you offered..  Ohhh and didn't Maura say she had the suite reserved for another nite of debauchery and fun and then you can spend the rest of the weekend recovering your strength....and did I see Vanessa sneak into the bathroom following Maura  and I don't hear the shower.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2016, 10:12:18 AM »
HGHunt... thanks for your words, especially nice when coming from a good writer...
About your question... It is not the writers or posters who write cxnt as CXNT... It seems the responsible persons of the forum change automatically the word. Maybe is because... well, I prefer not to express my harsh opinion.
Thanks againi

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2016, 12:34:50 PM »
Are Lucie and Maura going to have a tie-breaking rematch?

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2016, 06:37:57 PM »
Lydia hon...you hot as hell minx...after Maura and I finish then possibly tomorrow, after I have had a chance to rest up from the night long session Maur and I are going to have, then you and I can once again get together and finish what we have started on so many occasions.

Carol hon..as I said..anytime..any style...just as long as it is your naked body against my own...all out catball..fuckfight..or any other way you want it honey.

Lucie..oh you gorgeous sexy bitch...I almost had you but..and I say this with a smile on my face..you proved the better woman this time....but there will be a next time and then you will be mine hon.

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 09:54:54 AM »
Lydia, hun... I am an insatiable woman and I would take the dessert with you with a very great pleasure while Maura and Vanessa are taking care of each other in the bathroom...We have the whole weekend in the suite and I plan to enjoy every minutes of it...

Vanessa... Anytime you dare we will have that rematch and we will fuck out..oops, we will find out ifthe ending would be the same... you and your cxnt broken and drained...hehe

And for sinclairfan...Of course MAura and I will have tie breaking match... as many as it needs to find a clear winner between the two of us...
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2016, 02:23:23 PM »
mmm I want to see that :)