News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The FFFC - 4 in a Sexfight

• 31 Replies

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: The FFFC - 4 in a Sexfight
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2016, 02:30:42 PM »
Vanessa... I am right here cant wait to go toe to toe  nip to nip and cxnt to cxnt with you.... come and gram me in YM

Lucie.... we have to sort our timing and get it on

Lulu - was wondering where you went... miss you babe
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 02:35:38 PM »

Of course, between Lucie and I the challenge is continuous... She won me once, I won her twice, but many ended in draw... Even if we broke the draw it will be another fight... Like in Tennis, we would need two wins over to accept one is better...

Hey Lulu, I don't know what you want to see... but are you hiding from me? *grins*

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2016, 03:00:29 PM »
lol not hiding at all Maura, just crazy busy irl  :-*

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2016, 02:49:55 AM »
While Maura has been occupied with the three hot sexfighters, I have become embroiled as the prize n a nasty clit war between Jane and one of our newest members, Sandy.

These two each want me so bad that they are involved in a raw, clit clawing war.

The fight has become so nasty that other members, each urging their favourite on, have taken the opportunity to settle many simmering feuds between themselves.

Martha and Dotti are titfighting on the fringes of the all in brawl , which has dragged Gloria, another new member lusting for me, Sonia, Charisse, Joan into an anything goes, bitch slapping, hair pulling catballing fight .

And Trudy and Suzanne are oblivious to the screeching mass of fighting women as they resumed their ass to ass fight.

All this in the next episode from the FFFC - the Female Fuck and Fight Club.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2016, 07:30:14 AM »
Correction! I only won once to Lucie... By mistake I said twice, bit It was wishful thinking... Apologies, Lucie.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 01:18:50 PM »
Mmm, hot, steamy action!  :P ;) :D
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2016, 04:26:14 PM »
Correction! I only won once to Lucie... By mistake I said twice, bit It was wishful thinking... Apologies, Lucie.

No problem Maura, I forgive you... Soon I will be the one able to say that I won twice against you.... hehehe
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2016, 04:05:16 PM »
Great as always Ms Maura. Thanks

Offline Katya

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2016, 05:01:18 PM »
Superb !!  I was looking forward to read this since I met Maura I, but wow, it was truly worth reading
Great job Maura and Toni, great job all ladies and there are no losers here !!! Only winners, including those of us who read it !!
I was wondering if your club is open for new members?

Yvette

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2016, 05:04:53 PM »
Consider yourself a new member of the Club, approved by Toni and me... Welcome

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2016, 10:40:31 AM »
Anytime you want a challenge yvette I'm here for you but you been hiding from me in yahoo since we met there.

Vanessa you are ace and can't wait to get into action with you again.

As for the old woman Joan yet again I'm waiting for a response from the bitch!!!!

Maura and Toni another great story to this now expanding elite group xx

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2016, 02:11:24 AM »
Maura and Toni:  glad to see you are letting some new members in, like Yvette, she does look interesting.  Make sure you direct her to the office as I will be in to sign her up and maybe see what she has!!!!!

Suzanne:  dear I would  never avoid you, but really, you don't have anything that I want in that tired old body of yours.   If we do meet, I will not be responsible for the damage that is caused.

Jane dear, we do have to meet up soon, just to get reacquainted at least, i do miss you ---- not....

JJ

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2016, 01:16:06 PM »
Sooner or later Joan and I will meet  up in the club, great action going on in the club

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2016, 06:12:06 AM »
Maybe as two of the gals, Yvette and I should shed clothes and see what happens?!?

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2016, 07:28:40 AM »
Anna - if that happen between you and Yvette - I be the fly on the wall
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages