News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MILF Boxing: Jennifer Lopez (46) VS Winona Ryder (44)

• 3 Replies

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
MILF Boxing: Jennifer Lopez (46) VS Winona Ryder (44)
« on: May 28, 2016, 10:27:24 AM »
{alt} {alt}

Winona Ryder 5'2 115lb 44yo - Jennifer Lopez 5'4 130lb 46yo

Before: At a Hollywood party JLo has some great time sporting a skintight red onepiece shoulderfree and also showing
off her curvy but ahtletic physique. Also attending Winona Ryder wearing a black bra and panties covered by a wide
semi-transparent loose jacket sporting her slim adn soft frame while her mazing boobs are quite cramped into the a
little too small bra.

Later in the evening JLo is audibly mocking Winona, calling her a "long have-been star". After some time Winona comes
toward JLo and shoves her by her shoulder.

"Shut up, you stupid bitch!" hisses Winona, trembling with anger.

"And who will make me, huh?" giggles JLo, squaring her shoulder with her hands on her lips.

Winona empties her martini into JLo's surpised face.

"You tiny waif," hisses JLo, "if you are woman enough why don't we step into the garden and have a little boxing match?!"

"Sure!" retorts Winona and leads the way into the garden.

Having reached the garden a rough square is marked with flowerpots while one side of the square is the house wall. Winona
removes her wide jacket and starts moving around the square on her slender legs, her fists up. JLo smiles and steps into
the square.

R1: JLo charges after Winona right away. Winona just barely avoids JLo's fast fists. Winona big soft boobs swinging inside
her small bra. JLo stalks Winona and chases her frail opponent through the square. Suddenly JLo is able to sink her right
in an uppercut deep into Winona's left boob. Winona's eyes widen with shock and pain. JLo just slugs into frozen Winona,
peppering Winona's soft midsections and boobs with hard short blows. With her face painstricken Winona tries to slug back
but has neither the power nor the stamina of her opponent. After a good battering of her smaller lighter foe JLo pushes
Winona away. Winona wheezing with her body throbbing as JLo dances around her. Winona now unable to outrun JLo well-
calaculated blows into the softness of her body. Winona's legs getting heavier by the second but JLo is avoiding to hit
Winona's head or even her opponents body too hard - just toying with Winona to the bell.

R2: Winona stretches her still slightly aching frame and enters proudly only to get workes wotked over by JLo with hard
precise blows to her boobs. Winona wails out in pain with her arms hanging by her side, weakly tapping JLo's sides. JLo
easily muscles Winona over the the wall. With Winona's back to the wall JLo tortures Winona body slugging into her
opponents boobs, belly and kidneys. Winona with pain-stricken face leans onto JLo unable to defend herself. As JLo steps
back Winona wanders off with her legs buckling. One blow to Winona's head would have finished her but JLo just dances
around Winona in a game of "hit me if you can". Winona lashes out a dancing JLo wide and slow. JLo just laughing and
mocking at Winona. "You can always give up adn admit that I am far better than you!" giggles JLo and easily delivers
a double-chop into Winona's already burning tits. "I'll never submit to you!" wails Winona out.

R3: JLo easily muscled Winona against the wall again and chops her hard short blows into the brusied softness of Winona's
trembling frame. Winona's eyes wide, her legs shot and her arms hanging limb at her sides. Suddenly the boxing ends as
JLo wraps her arm around Winona's neck and bends Winona's upper body into a side headlock. With her free hand she rips
Winona's too small bra to pieces and rams her fist hard into Winona's juicy hanging boobs. Winona's wails out in pain,
unable to defend herself. Releasing the headlock JLo shoves Winona's upper body back up against the wall and works her
opponents big hanging tits like to punching bags. Finally JLo delivers to hard blows to each side of Winona's head which
lolls from side to side and eyes glassy. As JLo steps back Winona crumbles at her feet to all fours. Winona's can barely
keep herself on all fours, her whole boddy throbbing with numb pain, her arms and legs trembling, her head lolling from
side to side. As Winona's vision clears she looks up at JLo who stands vicorious over her.

AFter: "Thats the way I like my bitches!" giggles JLo, grabs a handful of Winona's black hair and applies a standing
reverse Neckscissor on Winona.

Poor Winona gurgles as her neck is compressed and stars dance before her eyes. With one hand Winona feels JLo's thick but
powerful thighs. JLo reaches down for Winona's wrists and bends her opponents arm way up and then hammerlocks them inside
Winona's small back. Winona's frail body twitches as her slim arms are painfully twisted into her back, her bruised boobs
swinging under her frail body with gravity. JLo just giggles and compresses her legs just enough around Winona's neck that
her opponents stays just barely conscious.

"Please let me go," moans Winona pitiously with her frail body totally mastered by JLo.

"You want me to end this?" asks JLo fiendishly, dragging on Winona's twisted arms and increasing the pressure of the scissor.

"Yessssssss........." gurgles Winona as pain and darkness slowly engulf her twitching spasming body.

"Good!" hisses JLo and locks her ankles.

JLo keeps the pressure on Winona's neck till the twitching of her opponents body stops and Winona turns slack. Winona crumbles
lifeless to the grass as JLo opens the scissor and lets Winona go. Knocked out Winona lies unconscious in the grass her bruised
chest lifting slightly with her shallow breathing. JLo poses for some pics over her knocked out opponent before walking back
in proudly.
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline boxermarto

• I am a 64 yo male who loves boxing
Re: MILF Boxing: Jennifer Lopez (46) VS Winona Ryder (44)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 04:16:47 AM »
Just love that J-Lo knocked her out but only wish it had been straight boxing that resulted in Winona laying flat on her back in mid ring with arms and legs splayed in the classic KO position. Who is next for J-Lo in the boxing ring?

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 10:34:44 AM »
^Glad you liked the story

I am quite an addict of Winona Ryder fighting/wrestling/boxing stories and think there are way to little around. IMO Winona is - and was - such a cute little jobber. All started when watching Alien Resurrection back then in cinema with the scene were Winona (Call) encounters Sigourney (Ripley) in the cell and Ripley takes Call by her small neck and mastering her smaller foe.

But honestly do not want to pester members here with my weekly "Winona gets erotically crushed" story - so I only post one ever 2-3 months...
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 04:35:57 PM »
Normally I prefer stories where the supposedly tougher, prettier girl gets beaten, but you're right - there's just something about Winona that makes her the perfect loser. I never get tired of reading the "squash"