News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

DarlingDiane vs Devi (Sex Fight in Temple)

• 8 Replies

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
DarlingDiane vs Devi (Sex Fight in Temple)
« on: May 28, 2016, 04:21:08 PM »
Devi: We arrived at the temple together. The temple is clearly an ancient structure. A single wide staircase ran up the side of the temple to a box-like structure at the top. We two women are now in our tribal bikinis, both nearly naked in our tiny leopard skin bikinis. We have to fight long and hard inside this temple, our sexual combat will end in a decisive victory for sure. We both familiar with the place, I am feeling increasingly aroused. Did not noticed this at first because I had been in an almost constant state of low-level arousal since we had embarked on the journey. An almost electric hum of tension corded in my stomach and then flowed easily, sensuously down into my loins. My pussy tightened and warmed with tickling pleasure. These sensations are familiar, usually only happened when any tribal girl on the verge of engaging in an all-out fuckfight. As these feelings began to ripple out of my pussy, I groan like an animal at you “Let’s go inside Queen”. YT

Diane..: As we arrive at the temple I look around.... quite familiar with this setting as I have defeated other challengers here in the past... but not here with this younger warrior who thinks she has the credentials and the right to become Queen.... How dare she even things she cn compete with a woman like me? I look her over and I admt to myself that she goes have a body fit for this type of combat...her breasts are larger than mine andher legs are big smooth and thick like mine....I feel my huge nipples stiffening and and excitement betwen my legs...I'm definitely not in agood mood yt

Devi: We enter the temple together, no one around. Paused for a moment and inhaled the cool air coming out of the depths of the temple. Then, I stepped forward, our bare feet slapping gently on the cool stone, a sudden spike of sexual power rippled through my pussy, calling me to whatever was below, as we moved into the darkness, I grew increasingly aware of the strange and sensual feelings reverberating through my body, cleary telling us the presence of Sex Goddess. The air was cool and moist, but it seemed to almost caress our flawless, tanned flesh. It playing around the cooling sweat on my sensitive inner thighs and dipped into my deep cleavage and caressed the undersides of my tits as the meaty glodes straining against my halter. My nipples hardened even more as gentle bursts of sexual energy flowed around and through my body, muscular, bare abdomen shivered with heat. And clit began to swell and, the further down we go, the more my burgeoning sex moistened with arousal. My eyes locked on your beautiful back, focusing on the powerful muscles rippling in the aged woman’s shoulders, the gentle see-saw of Queen’s firm, rounded ass. Just can’t wait to lock in a truly overwhelming sexfight with you. Wer two nearly nude women walked down into the depths. We entered through the doorway and found ourselves within a giant stone room. YT

Diane..: into the depths we go, I'm confident as I have beaten many and I know very little about my latest challenger....but i must study her body and make a quick assessment before we engage in any type activity....i back away abit to take in your body....my initial thought that she is tanned and strong looking....my nipples rock hard now and moisture between my smooth white thick thighs...her tits swelling in her top....they appear quite large and without sag...I feel a bit envious and then her taut tight belly rippling....and her stromg looking legs would seem to come close to matching mine, but no one has matched my legs yet....I nod my head as i look herover..then nods my head and slides my top off...my tits fall free and my stiff nipples point at my new opponent,,,,I realize she could be tougher than I anticipated but surely no way she can take the mighty Queen YT

Devi: We entered through the doorway and found ourselves within a giant stone room with a thrill, here, we could fuckfight in a way that none of us never had before. My pussy leaked with a sudden surge of juices and I can smell my own scent of arousal. I am deeply aroused, my sexual power overflowing. Incredibly, given the almost unbelievable pleasure and arousal that I had never experienced before, I had never been that hornier in my life. Struggling to control myself, not wanting to show you any weakness. “So, this is the place where we will settle, once and for all, which of us is the better woman,” I turn to smile at you with a glint of feverish lust in my eyes. With a thrill of pleasure, realized that we both are affected by the sexual atmosphere of this temple.”Let’s put your top on Queen, don’t we both want to rip each other top off?” asked you with a nasty smile. YT

Diane..: "jealous of the Queen's titties huh?" I slide my top back on...i start by taunting yiou, calling you young and inexperienced, against the mighty Queen...no one has beaten me and you will be my next victim as I fuck you silly....you will be able to only crawl out of here and not walk out like me....I will give you the last chance to back out so tell me your decision.....a sense of sexual excitement fills my voluptuous body...menatally prepared for another winning encounter...my pussy dampenig and my nipples stiff yt

Devi: Getting anry with your insult. Instead of replying you prepared mentally for the up coming epic fuck fight “We will fight here, in this huge room.” Slowly walking towards you, getting close. My hands go for your halter top, remove your halter, letting your delicious, massive tits bounce free. Wanted to eat and lick and cover those beautiful globes with my saliva then and there, wanted to suck your tits dry, if I could. I suppressed a groan of desire, then remove my own tiny halter. My breasts are so sensitive that the pressure from the bikini top was sending pulses of pleasure through my body. My tits jiggled free, licked my lips in anticipation. We are two savage jungle women begin circling each other as we moving further into the room, waiting for the perfect spot and the perfect moment to meet in sexual warfare. YT

Diane..: as you remove your top your bigger firmer tits fall free...sending a bit of envy to me but ive beaten women with bigger tits before.....we circle each other hands out anticipating, ..my usual ploy is agressiveness and intimidation....i reach out and fakes a slaps but throws my leg behind yours and shoves yiu wanting tosend you down quickly at my feet yt

Devi: It’s just very quick, increasing the distance to avoied your sudden attack but your leg GRRRRRR Staggered back. Create some distance in between us. “Oh Queen you are so hungry, aren’t you?” With a smile untie my wet loincloth and peel it away from my soaked, aching pussy. Really want you to do the same. Just thinking about us both, throw the damp scraps of cloth aside and crouched facing each other, completely nude. YT

Diane..: I smile.....You know the Queen is not shy...i remove the loin cloth and casts it aside...my long thick mature pussy lips exposed.. the dampness quite visible...."how do you want this little one?" as i move back to you totally nude now YT

Devi: Your beautiful melons swung from your chest, sweat dripping from enflamed nipples. My eyes run hungrily over your incredible body, taking in every detail of hard, smooth muscle, delicious feminine curves and meaty tits, all of the delectable flesh of your which is demanding to be sucked and squeezed and bitten and completely devoured. Once again, we both bitches thrilled to the fact of how identical our bodies are, how much are the other’s perfect rival. I groan as I see your clit, already swollen and hard and fully aroused, peeking out from your vulva. Imagine it was only minutes, perhaps moments away – rubbing my own hard clit into this bitch’s delicious sex nub, joining the very core of your womanhood to my sex, fucking you until we booth both collapsed, senseless, from the pleasure. "Are you ready, You Old Queen?” Hissed at you. YT

Diane..: "yes you bitch, I'm always ready" my nipples stiff and pointing ....my swollen clt protruding from my fat cxnt lips....I feel your large clit on mine...."bitch, you've been asking for this so here I am"  I grab your hair yanks your head back and with my mature voluptuous body I push you back against the wall....my titties pressed to yours pressed down on your large udders, with you against the wall, I roll my hips amd drives my fat mature cxnt into yours...i let go of your hair and grabs your  wrists above your head....raking my long thick pussy lips up and down on yours..."bitch you've met your match now...I'm not some little girl you can toy with"   yt

Devi:  "Ufffffffffffff " Some burning pain run through my scalp. And your mature voluptuous body able to push me back on the wall. My hands go for your hair too. We push our faces close, sharing hot, sweet breath, and both moaning and panting with arousal. “Diane” I moan, “Oh, you old queen, I am going to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you”. My voice is barely more than a course whisper. We actually can not resist any longer. Bodies overwhelmed with lust, we pressed our beautiful nipples hard together.It was like putting two livewires into contact. The explosion of pleasure that ripped through our bodies caused us both to howl, then gasp, in another place, the pleasure would have taken us to the edge of orgasm. I can not believe the intensity of the feeling filling my tits, firing my clit, causing my pussy to gush prodigious amounts of juice to the ground. With a groan, I rippled my tits against your orbs. Sensing you responding in turn and, for a moment, we thrust our tits together. Using only the power of their chest muscles with grabbing each other hair. You already got some early advantage with pressing my body on the wall. "Fuck you Diane, you filthy old queen". YT

Diane..: as your pussy gushes and covers my thick smooth white thighs with your sex juices,,I smile and whispers in your..."you little slut you are beat already...just the sight of my body is more than your inferior body can handle" using my advantage, I keep pushing you hard into the wall and our big swollen nipples pole and stab at the others...I raise my leg and presses my knee up and down into your wet soaking your somooth cxnt...."cum for the queen you little slut...let's see how good you cum...give me all you got" as I fuck your pussy with my knee yt

Devi: “Haaaaaaaaaaa” Howl in pleasure as you pressed you knee hard against my swelling cxnt. Slowly, agonizingly, I push my powerfull right thigh in between yours, our nipples crushed back into our dense titflesh, areola eclipsed each other and rubbing and grated tightly, and our already engorged tits slowly merged and fused. The pleasure pouring out of my battling tits is really incredible. Sexually, I and you are functioning at an almost mystical level. I push up until we are nose to nose, hot breath mixing and merging, pants of lust and need changing to deep moans of desire. Leaning against the wall, I try to make free my hands from your hair and run my fingers up yours naked torso, from your flaring hips to the sides of her bulging tits, then back down your bare belly. "Feeling Aroused cxnt?”. Again I hissed at your ear. YT

Diane..: i feel my body reacting to the body and actions of this young goddess, but I cannot let her know, i must let her think that shes not effecting me.....every part of our voluptuous bodies in battle now.....i am breathing hard and panting some but i feel im still in full control....I slap at your powerful thigh and pulls my thigh away and maneuvers so my pussy is touching yours.....I press and thrusts into you, poking my clit into your wetness, trying to challenge your younger less experienced clit...."give me all your sex you yung slut" i mumble out yt

Devi: Juicy pussy lips, swollen with pleasure and pulsing with need, pushed together. “You Bitch”. Our slick, hot pussy lips sliding and caressing each other. The thrusting and the grinding, the all-out fucking, would soon come. For now, trembling with erotic power, I am working my hips gently, spreading each other’s labia, opening the other to the sexual invasion and violation to come. Our engorged clits, larger, harder and more sensitive than we had ever been, reaching for each other. We are sealed together from tits all the way down our torsos, a sheen of sweat helping our flesh to stick and slide. Even our matching navels sucked tight. “I am going to fuck you, Daine”. Hissed at me enemy. Don’t able to see our clits but each can feel the heat burning off the sex nub of the other. My body convulsed, feeling my legs giving out, powerful muscles turning to mush, my nerves overloading with erotic sensation. "Whoreeeeee" Scream at you. YT

Diane..: breathing hard and feeling I'm losing some control, but I do sense you may be weakening..."you're the one getting fucked bitch" I scream back at you...your weakening becoming evient, I roll my hips and hrusts harder and harder into you...my pussy lips trying to envelop yours as my clit pokes and stabs at your wetness..."submit to me bitch before i drain you" yt

Devi: Screaming, sobbing, cursing each other, the strength leaving our perfect bodies as the sensations kept building, but both determined to force the other to surrender. Hot vaginal juices gushing out of our pussies, which remained pressed together, still sealed. But the end has to come eventually. Slowly, inexorably, I feel the deep internal tensions and pleasure building to a point where simply could not be contained. The end finally come. Our flesh is burning, shivering with lust. I gasp at you, delirious with pleasure. Drive my burning tits together with all the power of my chest muscles and squeeze cxnts hard and tighten their clits in a final effort to overwhelm you.Then explode. Throw back my head and, still clinging desperately, choked out silent shrieks of pleasure. The intensity of the orgasm caused almost black out immediately. It is impossible for me to remain conscious as every nerve in my body explode with raw sensations greater than anything I had ever felt before. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". Scream at the top of my lunges as I gushing Juices. YT

Diane..: "YESSS YESSS YESSSS YOU bitch!!! My body owns Yours bitch!!" My nipples digging at yours driving them back into your areloa...I continue thrusting and slamming my pussy into yours wanting to totally drain you......as you continue to gush, I lower you down the wall, my cxnt continuing to ride and slam into yours...."thats it slut, give it to me, give the queen all you have" yt

Devi: Not sure what actually happened or how long I did lost in absolute bliss in the aftermath of the orgasmic struggle. It could not have been too long. I still able to feel sexual power thrumming through my body, rippling in all of my erogenous zones. "This is not over you bitch, get ready for another one". Hissed and challenge you for another Sexual Struggle. YT

******************(End of Part One)**********************

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 04:23:49 PM by Devi2014 »

Offline Satyress

• Go with the flow - the struggle leads to extasy.
    • Sexfighters
Re: DarlingDiane vs Devi (Sex Fight in Temple)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 07:57:18 AM »
This is a wonderful start! 

Love it when people aren't afraid to enjoy themselves and cummmmm. 

Wondering what'll happen in part two.   
Ultimate fantasy?  Endurance SEXfight  taking and giving all, and after hours to days, breaking the other with nothing but pure pleasure.

Prior IST World Sexfight Champion

sexfighters.bdsmlr.com

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 11:59:55 AM »
Very impressive. :)
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 06:55:58 PM »
Mmmmm very hot start... But not surprised from you... :)

Thanks for sharing and hope to read more.
Best fuckfighter around...

nfsalfight

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 09:20:46 AM »
2 whores ... lol

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 12:41:47 PM »
Awesome :)
Love the fight as usual :)

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 09:50:17 AM »
Thank you very much
Satyress2005, BustyJasmine, TigresseLucie & Nightmare

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 06:56:59 AM »
You're welcome girl!! :)

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 01:56:48 PM »
Great Start,
I hope to see pt 2 soon!
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?