News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The FFFC - A Violent Saturday

• 64 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
The FFFC - A Violent Saturday
« on: June 04, 2016, 10:22:37 AM »

Here is the latest story from the FFFC - the club for mature women where they can meet in private to settle rivalries.

Either in violent cat fights, or mostly in searing hot fuck fights.

As usual I acknowledge the collaboration with Maura, my Spanish partner.

We hope you all experience orgasms from the story.

The FFFC – A Violent Saturday

On a warm Saturday morning Toni was sunbathing on the beach, her big naked breasts splayed wide on her chest. With her eyes shut, and enjoying the hot rays of the sun, she was frowning, not from the sun, but because of a seemingly deteriorating relationship with her lover of many years, Jane.

Ever since Jane’s return from the hospital her sex drive, Jane’s that is, had seemed diminished. Toni, the sixty year old part owner of the club with Maura, the Spanish temptress, was a woman that not only craved, but needed to fuck as often as possible. Hers was an insatiable appetite, and although she and Jane had always been the exclusive  lover in each other’s lives, she was getting very restless from the many advances coming from the club members.

One in particular was from the club’s newest member, Sandy, another hot blonde like Jane, with big, firm natural tits, and a huge clit that was the envy of many, They had met at a social gala while Jane was in hospital, and there was an instant chemistry between them as both sets of nipples spiked hard and huge, as was always the case when two Alpha bitches met.

Toni’s lazy reverie in the sun was startled by a hand gently, then firmly gripping one of her nipples and another hand grabbing at her exposed love box.

Opening her eyes, expecting it was Jane, she was shocked, and excited as she looked up to see Sandy kneeling beside her, her face masked in lust as she leant down to plant a kiss on Toni’s lips.

“Gawd how I want you Toni” breathed Sandy. “Where’s that big bitch you’ve told me about? She and I need to decide who has you… either by fighting or fucking”.

As Sandy’s tongue now invaded Toni’s mouth greedily, she was in total heat to mate with Toni, who quickly reacted by also tongue wrestling as they were now firmly in each other’s arms.

Suddenly the quiet of the day was torn apart with the shrill scream of “BITCHHHHH, GET AWAY FROM MY LOVER,YOU BLONDE SKANK.”

It was Jane, naked, having just exited from her shower, who had seen what was happening from the balcony on Toni’s bedroom suite.

Rushing to the two hotly entwined bodies she reached down, grabbed Sandy by her long blonde hair and yanked her off and away from Toni.
Sandy quickly jumped to her feet and stood right in Jane’s face, their spiked nipples almost touching, both breathing heavily in lust and hate, both glaring at the other.

Toni had risen to her feet also and was trying to pry the two jealous bitches apart.

“Please you two, no scenes on this beautiful morning. Let’s talk about this situation”.

“There’s nothing to talk about lover” Jane said, her eyes never leaving Sandy’s. “I’ve guessed you wanted Toni you slut, but understand this…..SHE IS MINE.”

And with these words she pressed her big 36dds into Sandy’s firm ones, who responded by pressing back with her own 36dds. Never had two blonde sluts seemed so perfectly matched and it was obvious to the three of them that something was going to be settled right there and then.

Toni was panting in cat lust at the sight of these two blonde Alphas, and the thought of the two of them fighting over her caused her pussy to contract and juices started to trickle down her thighs. 

She also saw the potential of setting these two against each other in the fighting pit in the club, knowing full well that their fight would stimulate all the members to the extent that there could well develop a big all in fuck fight brawl, something that Toni knew many of the members wanted.

Reaching in between the two blonde bitches she grabbed Jane’s left tit and Sandy’s right tit, squeezing them hard to get their attention.

“Ok you sluts, you both want me I know. This can only be decided by a fuck fight between the two of you. The winner gets my pussy. Before I continue, is that agreeable to both of you?”

Of course both bitches quickly nodded in agreement, and each had by now grabbed a tit of the other with one hand, and their fur with the other. So there they stood, three panting bitches, all in heat, all wanting their cat lust unleashed. Toni gripping a tit of each, the two bitches gripping each other’s tit and fur.

“I’ll set this up for tonight’s entertainment” said Toni, but was interrupted by the voice of Jan, another big, strong   blonde Alpha with enhanced tits, who shouted “No way. Let them fight now, and then the winner needs to face me. You’ve known how I have also wanted you for so long Toni darling.”

Jan ran to the small tight group of the three women, inserting herself to also yank at the hair of both Jane and Sandy.

The screeching of the women was attracting more of the members,

Jan’s rival, Tilda, saw a chance to get at her, and rushed to grab at Jan’s blonde hair.

Martha and Dotti were quickly clinching thrusting their tits against each other.

Also rushing to the melee were Carol, Sonja, Trudy, Charisse, Joan and Suzanne. Lulu wasn’t far behind this group and Barb and Rita too. Everyone was feeling that the big explosion of lust that had been simmering between everyone was about to erupt.

Jealousies had been simmering amongst the members for some time. What with all the fucking that had been happening the members were increasingly sexually excited, all looking for more than just the sex. They were a jealous group, a fact that was the reasoning behind Toni and Maura when they invited new members into the club.

Both Jane and Sandy were not interested in waiting any longer. Jane considered that Toni had been hers for these past few years, and no blonde slut was going to have her. And Sandy was a bitch who always took what she wanted.

And she WANTED Toni.

“All right you bitches, let’s go to the pit now” Screamed Toni, not letting go of the tits of the two blondes, and proceeded to march them into the club house, thrusting them together into the pit,  while Jan had pulled Toni to her and seized the opportunity to have her to herself.

But Tilda would have none of this with Jan, quickly ripping at Jan’s hair again, dragging her from Toni and tackling her to the floor where they proceeded to claw, punch and bite at each other.

Jane and Sandy circled, glaring at each other, flexing their claws, both in a heightened state of cat lust. Their nipples stood like bullets on their tits, their clits had burst from their hoods and were pulsing and throbbing. Both bitch’s pussies were quickly leaking slick juices through their fur and down their thighs.

With no prompting they lunged simultaneously together, their big tits smacking together, their hands digging into hair, screeching insanely …they went to war over Toni’s pussy.

Each releasing a hand from the rival’s hair they set about punching viciously into tits and bellies, nothing measured, just wild, frenzied punching, both hoping for a quick finish to the other.

But it was obvious that this wasn’t going to be decided very quickly as they were so evenly matched, or so it seemed.

Toni had become engrossed in the heat of these two bitches clashing over her. She knew full well the delights of Jane, but she also was lusting to mate with Sandy. So Toni leaned closer to her two warring lovers urging them on.

“Come on you sluts. Fight for me. Show me which of you wants my pussy the most.”

“Yes you sluts, fight for me. Punch her. Claw her. The winner has me for the night” Toni screamed in her lust.

Sandy and Jane fought harder on hearing Toni screaming. Jane wanting to keep Toni to herself, Sandy wanting her as her new lover.

“Sandy wants me for her own Jane, fight harder Jane, if you want to keep me.”

“Fight her Sandy, show me how much you want my pussy”.

Toni was in heat watching these two bitches in a violent brawl over her.

Jan and Tilda meanwhile were rolling over and over, both in their own cat lust. They had been rivals for many years even before the opening of the club, and though each lusted after Toni they had a deep hatred for each other.

Rising to their knees they leaned into each other slapping wildly at each other’s face and tits. Nothing else mattered for them now except the need to hurt their long time sexual rival.

Sonja was now on her feet advancing on Charisse. She had heard that Charisse had been spreading nasty stories about her past, all of which were untrue, but she was determined to put an end to this. Coming up behind Charisse she reached around her, nails clawing at her big tits.

Charisse taken by surprise quickly reached back grabbing Sonja’s hair and pulled her over her shoulder to the floor. She pounced on Sonja and ripped at her pussy, causing Sonja to scream at the top of her lungs. Not to be outdone Sonja turned feral, quickly slamming her fists into Charisse’s cxnt which was fully exposed.

Dotti meanwhile had plans for Martha, the big Czech bitch who had recently joined the club. Dotti wanted to test Martha’s big swollen tits which she suspected were silicone implants. She marched to Martha, who rose and the two of them pressed their precious tits into each other.

“I’ve heard you claim to be the champion titfighter in Europe darling” Dotti hissed. “Why don’t we see how you match up with my beauties, which are all natural”.

Martha sneered at Dotti, “I’ve heard about you bitch. Ok let me show you why I am so feared in Europe. Toni has only once suffered at my hands, but Maura is the only one here who has ever beaten me.”

And the two big bitches, ignoring the developing brawl around them proceeded to raise their hands to their hair and swayed their big racks into the other.

SMACK.

CLOP.

CLOP.

CLOP.

The sounds echoed as their dense flesh met. Then warming to their task they started slamming their tits together, and their private war was started.

Watching all this galvanised Trudy and Suzanne who were far from finished with their previous ass to ass fight. Quickly shedding their bikini bottoms, they hugged each other, then slid to their knees and going to all fours, twisted around and resumed pounding their big asses together. Their unfinished ass war was resumed and both squirmed against each other, feeling their juices mingling.

Toni was giving only a cursory glance at the events developing around her, so engrossed was she with the Sandy vs Jane fight. Both blonde bitches were breathing heavily now, their tits scratched, bite marks on their necks, lips swollen and bleeding. Their two engorged clits were now fully exposed and it seemed that the clits had a mind of their own wanting to engage with each other.

Toni had thrust her fingers into her pussy and was working herself feverishly. Suddenly she shuddered as her dam burst squirting her juices over her two lovers. Quickly Jane and Sandy dived for Toni’s cum and were now fighting to suck on her twitching pussy.

“See how I want you both, my bitches”. “Which of you wants me the most?”

“C’mon fight, fight for my pussy.”

“Enough of the brawling, I want you cxnt to cxnt, grinding it out.” ” Show me, show me who wants me the most”

Leaning over their two entwined, sweat soaked torsos, she proceeded to rub a tit on each of her lovers. This inflamed their passions more, both desperate to have Toni, who now reached in between them to grip each of their clits, squeezing and tugging at them.

“Gawd you are both so huge my lovers,” hissed Toni “Bring those clits together, let me see them wrestling for my cxnt.”

And all this while she was still fingering herself.

Sandy and Jane were lost in a haze of lust and cat hate. Both gritted their teeth as they rolled apart.

They sat on their asses, panting, their pussies leaking their sexual fluids onto the floor of the pit. Both knew what they had to do now, and spreading their thighs they crab walked into each other, scissoring their legs, right over left and left over right.

Toni was more in heat now as she too inched closer to her lovers. Kissing first Jane on the lips, their tongues wrestling, she turned to Sandy and did the same. The fighters’ clits were so engorged and Toni now leant in to suck on Sandy’s thick and swollen clit. Then turned to the clit she knew so well, Jane’s, and sucked the familiar she cock into her mouth.

Sandy and Jane were revitalised, re energised.

“Now you bitches …the ultimate challenge…..clit on clit….grind each other.”
‘SHOW ME NOW WHO WANTS MY PUSSY THE MOST!”

And she pulled the two of them by their hair into each other.
Jane and Sandy then slammed theirs cxnts into each other harder than they had ever felt before.

SMACK.

SMACK.

Both bitches groaned as Toni held their heads and pushed them closer together. Jane shook her head free and latched her mouth onto Toni’s swollen left nipple, sucking it as deep as she could into her desperate mouth.

Not to be outdone Sandy also shook herself free of Toni’s hair hold, and glaring at Jane she latched her mouth onto Toni’s spiked right nipple.

Toni arched her head back as an exquisite tingling sensation was coursing through her heated torso from her nipples to her fully aroused clit. The two blonde bitches were in identical states of arousal, both fully committed to winning Toni for their own.

These were now two rabid lesbian sluts in heat, both consumed with the desire to firstly defeat her rival, and then to claim their prize….Toni’s inflamed clit.

Beside this trio of heated sluts, Jan and Tilda were now locked in a tight 69, heads buried deep in each other’s snatches, both mouths sucking furiously on their cxnts, with their teeth chewing at her rival’s engorged clit. Both were growling as they worked on each other, neither showing any thought of breaking off the nasty cxnt and clit biting.

First Jan would hold the vaunted top position, her head buried deep into Tilda. Then she would be rolled over for Tilda who gained the supreme advantage. Their heads clamped tight into the others love box by their strong thighs.

Neither was going to escape the other.

Neither wanted to escape.

Their sole thought was to beat her rival.

Martha and Dotti meanwhile had worked themselves into a frenzy of mashing breasts and stabbing nipples. Both matures had wanted at each other since reports had filtered through to each of the big, tough tit fighter on the opposite side of the Atlantic.

Both were delirious from the feel of their two big racks meeting and smashing into each other

“C’mon bitch” snarled Dotti “fight me ohhhh.”

“Yes you American slut” growled Martha “Feel my tits overpowering yours. Ngghhh. Arggghhh. C’mon, fight mine”.

The two hot bitches, one Czech, the other American, craved this feeling of big tits smacking and mashing. Holding each other in tight they slammed their racks together, over and over.

CLOP.

SMACK.

WHACK.

CLOP.

CLOP.

They were also oblivious to the bitches around them so engrossed were they with the other.

At this time Toni pulled the suckling bitches off her nipples and again went first to Jane, kissing her passionately, her tongue snaking inside to wrestle with her lover’s tongue.

Pulling her mouth off Jane she turned to Sandy, her mouth also then closing on Sandy’s mouth to deliver an earth shattering, spine tingling French kiss.

Pulling away from both of the scissor locked bitches, she again intoned them to fuck.

“YES MY BEAUTIES, WORK THOSE cxntS, WRESTLE THOSE CLITS. I NEED TO SEE WHICH BITCH CAN OUT FUCK THE OTHER TO WIN ME.”

And with those words ringing in their ears Jane and Sandy continued their focus on their clit and cxnt war. Both were savagely ramming their cxnt into the other with no thought of easing off. Jane had tasted and savoured Toni for too many years to give up. And Sandy had lusted for so long now for Toni that she was determined to outlast her blonde rival.

Toni sat back on her haunches, her eyes glazed with lust, watching these two hot bitches duelling over her. Her left hand had grasped her hard left tit, and then clamped her fingers on her nipple, squeezing it as the pain heightened her desires. And her left hand had descended to her cum soaked fur and pussy, her fingers quickly coated with her juices.

Reaching in, she first offered her slimed fingers to Jane who instantly licked and sucked Toni’s cum down.

Toni returned her right hand to her pussy , slipping her fingers into her wet fuck hole, then offered it to Sandy who also quickly sucked the cum down.

“My cxnt will belong to one of you by the day’s end. So fight harder my bitches. Work those clits. Slam those cxnts together harder. I need to see which of you really wants me the most.”

The pit was in pandemonium by now, a full scale orgy of members, fucking, fighting, grinding, tit fighting, ass fighting and cxnt sucking

Maura and her lovers, hearing the noise had descended from Maura’s suite and were the only spectators to the orgy. That was until Lucie grabbed Maura’s left tit, pulling Maura to her and the two European bitches resumed where they had left off hours ago, fuck fighting for dominance.

Vanessa and Lydia also couldn’t get enough of each other and quickly engaged in their own furious fuck fight in the pit.

Meanwhile Trudy and Suzanne were locked ass to ass, grinding back into each other. Both had an ass fetish, and they were delirious as their full soft asses ground and slapped against each other. Trudy reached behind to grab at Suzanne’s brunette locks, pulling her head in a jerking motion. Suzanne quickly duplicated the move and so these two ass lovers were tearing head hair violently while smacking and slamming their quivering asses together.

It surely seemed that the lust of all the members had boiled over into this cauldron of big, thick naked bodies, tits, nipples, clits and cxnts soaked in each other’s sweat and slick juices.

For Jane and Sandy nothing mattered but the here and the now with each other. Both were so totally consumed to have Toni as their own that they knew that this was going to be a long , nasty fuck fight.

Their cxnt lips locked tight they pounded and ground against each other. The pain mingled with the primal arousal soon had them nearing orgasm.

Sandy was the first to ride over the top, her cxnt spasming to release her juices into Jane , who moments later also exploded. Screeching in wild lust they threw their heads back as they orgasmed , releasing a torrent of cum into each other’s heated cxnts.

They slumped against each other momentarily, then the two sex warriors pulled each other in to fasten their mouths together in a deep , wet French kiss. They were both ignited to their cores, and pulling each other away bt their hair, they resumed their fucking.

cxnt lips now locked tight, both slicked with their sex slimed juices, they threw their heads back as again, they simultaneously came…and came hard.
Toni was delirious and in heat still for her two sex warriors. When these two had first locked together she was a little ambivalent towards who would win her. For she knew that whichever of the two won, she, Toni, would be the big winner.

However, as much as she wanted to mate herself with Sandy, she came to the realization that it was her long term lover Jane, who she was most loyal too and Toni inwardly at first started urging Jane to greater heights.

This realization was broken when she heard Jane scream , for Sandy had quickly drawn another orgasm from Jane, who was now lying on her back, panting heavily, her tits rising and falling on her chest.

“YES, YES, YES” screeched Sandy. “’I’ve won you Toni.”

Toni leant in to kiss Jane’s sore nipple and to nibble at her ear, whispering “darling, I want only you, get up and fuck this bitch harder.”

Jane responded quickly, raising herself up, taking Sandy’s arm, gripping it tight and resumed her grinding of her rival.

“This isn’t over by a long shot bitch. I’m back in the groove….c’mon let’s go” Jane snarled.

And the two sexual warriors went to war again. Pussies aching, and red raw from the fight, but Jane soon equalised the score causing Sandy to squirt first and squirt hard again.

So the score was locked evenly again.

With the sweat and cum soaked sex amazons resting temporarily, though still scissor locked, they were brought back to reality with a start with Toni, leaning over them again, waving a huge 22” black dildo.

“We need to see whose cxnt has the tighter control on this dildo. I need a tight cxnt to work on mine, so c’mon you bitches , get to work.”

Pulling slightly apart Toni first inserted the black dildo into Jane, sliding it in with little effort, so slick and wet was Jane’s cxnt. Next Toni inserted the other half into Sandy’s equally wet fuck hole.

Both women groaned as the huge thick plastic cock invaded their cores. As much as both were expert fuck fighters with strapons, neither had ever felt such a huge thick cock in their cxnts. They tightened their cxnt lips around the weapon, gritted their teeth and began what they expected would be the final test to find the winner of Toni’s sweet, hot cxnt.

As the two vixens were preparing for the final phase of their contest, all around them there were squeals of passion, screams of desires, groans of hate as the mass orgy continued unabated.

Lulu and Carol had come down from their room, both perspiring from their morning of passionate fucking. So too had Rita and Joan, both stinking from their own sexual contest, when Barb arrived at the club after an absence of a few weeks, threw off her clothes and thrust herself against the four of them.

Tongues were being inserted in crevices, mouths, pussies, asses, when the five horny bitches, as if on a cue, sank to the carpet and quickly formed into a daisy chain of cxnt sucking and ass licking 

Glancing quickly around the pit, taking in the wild orgy and many individual fuck fights, Toni and Maura locked eyes and grinned. They grinned from ear to ear as once again their idea of opening this club for mature fuck fighters was confirmed.

Turning back to her two warring lovers, Toni watched in awe as they each squeezed their hold on the huge cock, first Jane would power it deeper into Sandy, bringing squeals of despair from her rival. Then Sandy would regain control and jam it back deeper into Jane.

The two hot bitches still seemed to be fucking on equal terms.

They lay on their backs, gripping each other’s ankles, joined tightly by the dildo,, screaming their frustrations and joy at each other.

Then they would rise to sit on their asses, the dildo never leaving their cxnts, as if melted into their cores. Jane spat on Sandy’s tits, the wet saliva trickling down Sandy’s torso. Sandy replied with a spit of her own, her saliva sliding over Jane’s sweat soaked tits and down her belly.

If such a prize as Toni were not at stake, they both came to the realization that the other would be a hot lover to have for herself.

But this was all about Toni, and which of them wanted her the most.

The two blonde bitches fought over the dildo, and on and on it went.

Both were nearing exhaustion, each have orasmed it seemed a dozen times or more in the hours since they had started.

Toni had counted 14 orgasms of her own. She was deliriously happy.  Almost contented.

And then it happened, with no warning.

Jane and Sandy were brought again to a mutual earth shattering explosion, their cum squirting into each other’s love boxes, and over their fur and thighs.

Their bodies racked with pleasure they simultaneously collapsed onto their backs and passed out from the exhaustion and sheer bliss of the fuck fight.

The huge, thick 22” black dildo still firmly embedded in each other, with the warriors fur tightly twisted together.

####################

We will return to the pit as soon as the members caught their collecyibe breaths, ready for more fuck fighting.

Offline Trudy

• God Member
Re: The FFFC - A Violent Saturday
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 03:09:43 AM »
Even in the middle of such a brutal ass fight with Suzanne, as we are pulling each other in tigher by the hair, I look around at the other fighters and chaos we are in the center of.......and it pleases me to be involved in this place. Toni and Maura got it right.
There was a moment that Toni and I met eyes and exchanged a grin and wink. She knows my history better than anyone else and she knows I realize how special this is.

Oh, and Tilda, don't think I haven't noticed you old friend.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 03:24:44 AM »
Nothing like the sight of these two blonde Alphas, fighting over each other and for your body, an instant turn one.

A long epic story Toni had me soaked reading it, thank you made my sunday morning extra special after the weekend with Siew

Lulu - love our passionate fucking but I want you in the ring too... come and get me, you know I want you

Loved the daisy chain with lulu plus Rita Barb and Joan.

Can wait for the next story

me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 10:08:27 AM »
As the daisy chain, goes on as Barb and Joan separate themselves for the chain and go at it licking each others asses and pussies. as the try to drive the other to an orgasm

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 10:52:54 AM »
Gripping trudy's hair a little tighter I start to grind with ass as we slam together my now erect clit is stabbing away too. I look around and see how much lust  and heat is in the room. I catch the eye of Toni too and lick my lips at her.

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 03:15:58 PM »
Ohh !! That's one of your very best story into th club !!

I am so glad and honoured to be member of it, with all this awesome hot bitches...

Thanks for it, this is wonderful !!
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 06:53:48 PM »
gasping into Lydias hot cxnt as we continue to suck and lick at one another in a sizzling hot 69..my eye catches Tonis and I wink at her....talk about a hot fuckfight fest..mmmmmmmmmmm

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 09:10:05 PM »
“Toni was panting in cat lust at the sight of these two blonde Alphas, and the thought of the two of them fighting over her caused her pussy to contract and juices started to trickle down her thighs.”

Want to know the rest?

Want to know what happens?

READ THE STORY!

It’s GREAT!

SPOILER ALERT: A fuck fight is involved…use your imaginations!

Thanks for sharing it Toni!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 07:42:12 AM »
Toni:  again a fantastic story, love seeing that my old "friend Jane" getting what is coming to her.. Shared an office for to long with that bitch.

Barb:   mhhh love that we separated, as i have been wanting to get my hands on you alone,,  as we roll apart from the group,my face planted between your spread legs, my tounge playing with your big sloppy clit as 3 fingers plunge deep inside you hot pussy..  feeling you do the same to me...mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JJ

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 08:15:39 AM »
Joan Mmhhhhhhhhhhh….. as I feel your fingers plunge in and out of me, as you lick at my  clit. As I tongue plays with your clit, as I plunge my fingers in your hot pussy, as we lay on our sides, licking each other’s sloppy clit and fingering each other’s hot wet pussy. As Toni and Maura look on at the orgy going on, as they watch the two of us, licking clits and fingering each other as we both drive the other to an orgasm.

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2016, 09:43:37 PM »
Barb:  moaning as i feel you hot breath on my clit,, squirming to get my tounge deep inside me..   The other ladies all in a pile as we enjoy each other off to the side..

Moaning, Baby, I knew you were good but not this good...  looking at you, smileing,, but can you really last..  as i squirm around, laying on top of you face to face, breast to breast, starting to grind my pussy into you.. smiling,, think you can take this,,"bitch" laughing... as we kiss deeply..  feeling my thigh rub your bare pussy..

Maura, looks over and smiles at me.. as she knows what is coming next for you...

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2016, 04:58:45 AM »
Joan darling, be careful what you wish for with Jane. I think she is on the prowl for you.

So pleased that everyone enjoyed this latest tale from the FFFC.

Michelle thank you so much for your comments.

Lucie we are honoured to have you as a member.

Carol, seeing you are so wet from the story there in Singapore, can I fly over to suck those delicious juices down?

There are more conflicts in the pipeline emanating from this story.

I doubt that Jane and Sandy have resolved anything yet over my love.

And finally , HG, it is an honour to know that this story has affected you in all the right places.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2016, 07:06:15 AM »
Joan. As we kiss deeply as you get on top of me face to face breast to breast, as I fell your grind your pussy into mine.  As I moan “yes I do think I can take this” as I roll you over and grind my pussy into yours. As my tongue darts into your mouth, as we kiss our tongues dueling. As we roll back and forth each wanting to be on top. As I feel my thigh rub against your pussy, as I feel yours rub against mine. As we both try to drive other over the edge.
As Maura looks at us and smiles as she knows that we are going to be going at pussy to pussy.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2016, 04:25:09 AM »
Rino my darling, I do hope we caused you an enjoyable discomfort.

Can I send one of our members to help with your situation?

I am sure that Jane or Joan would volunteer to assist you.

I am so pleased that the story meets with your obvious approval. Your support and that of HG Hunt mean alot to me.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 06:41:04 PM »
Well, well, it seems our members are getting excited... Which in fact was the idea of the club... I suspect that there will be many Saturdays like that.. And not only Saturdays... *Smiles* :D