News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The FFFC - A Violent Saturday

• 64 Replies

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: The FFFC - A Violent Saturday
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2016, 01:16:56 AM »

Jane oh Jane... had to re-read the log to see you could only afford to draw with Sandy, I think Sandy the power house darling she is went easy on you and despite you trying all you tricks cant just defeat her.... Nice to  see Sandy toy with you and I do believe, Sandy will fuck you raw the next time and I am gonna enjoy watching it ;

Toni , I expect nothing less then to claps you head as you  drink my juices and feel you fiery tongue between my legs. PS you already know where I stay

me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2016, 04:38:23 AM »
To quote Elton John:

Don't give us none of your aggravation
 We had it with your discipline
 Saturday night's alright for fighting
 Get a little action in.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2016, 07:17:24 AM »
oh I vs Dotti, very good, hard sex and only one is win, very good story, Toni1 and Maura, you are alfa writer here, thanks

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2016, 12:02:25 PM »
And when is that you get back home, Thelma? Long time I am anxious to join our bodies... you know how, of course...

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2016, 11:33:04 AM »
So Jane another crushing defeat in the club isn't it about time you retired you old bitch!!!!!! I mean your losing your touch and now your looks starting to fade too done see what Toni sees in you anymore!!!!

And then there is Joan the blonde slut who keeps running her mouth off on here and then when I call her out for a fight she don't respond well here I go again bitch I'm ready for you anytime you want to get that ass kicked!!!!!

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2016, 07:29:12 PM »
Barb:  feeling your thigh rub against me each time we roll over,, my tongue battling with yours, looking to get that opening to strike hard..  Over and over we roll, in the sand, as the other women battle together, ours is a personal fight now..  driving my tongue deep into your mouth, as I roll on top of you, pressing my breasts into yours, feeling my nipple rub against your flesh of your breast..  Sliding my leg now up between yours, my thigh rubbing your pussy, feeling the wetness as we struggle.

Enough of this, i whisper to you, as i lean back, straddling you, our mounts mushed together, as i grab your hand, pulling at you as i start to slide my pussy against yours, smiling at each other, and then at Maura..  Now "bitch"  it is time, to see who is best...  Starting to hump up and down, our mounds crashing as both our hips start to press against each other..

OHHhHhHHHHHH, you sweet "BITCH"

Joan

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2016, 07:32:58 PM »
Still not responding Joan????

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2016, 10:18:07 AM »
Well, well. ???
Well well well well welllllllll….    >:(

I knew my insatiable gf Toni was gonna get some on the side while I was away on an extended business trip but I honestly had no idea so many bitches  would try to wiggle their skanky fingers into her panties JUST to get even with me!!!!

And judging from the comments section a lot of you were happy to see me gone. :-\

I’m not entirely surprised — I know some of you wanna whale the holy tar outta me…. After all, most of you have felt the lash of my tongue and the smack of my strong right hand more than once. Oh, and Trudy? I accidentally packed some of your hair in my bag. But I’m afraid I left it in a hotel in Tulsa.

But I have to admit, Toni can write sexfight stories dang nearly as good as she makes hot sweaty sticky pussy-twistin ear-lickin clit-pinchin groanin moanin holy crap my heart is gonna explode LOVE to MEEEEE!

YOU GOT THAT SANDY???? MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

As for all the rest of you, go take a shower! You’re all a big messy sticky tangle of arms and legs and tongues and navels and butts and boobs and holy cow who knows what all???

Now. You all be patient and take a number. I’ll be around to whomp you presently. Suzanne, you and Carol go up near the front of the line (just cause you're bitches), right behind Joan the Jumpin' Cow. Rino and HG, I'll set aside two sofas right up front for you fine observers at any confrontations that might ensue.  :o BYOB.

Thanks for your time and attention.

I’m back.

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 03:09:09 AM »
"Well well well well wellllllllll" to quote the bitch is back Jane.   I hope you have enjoyed your well deserved vacation - after getting your ass kicked and then it looks like you are also losing Toni, due to under performance!!!!!!  LOL

I do agree with one point you made, pull up the sofa's ladies as you will see me do some Jumping, on a cows ass, Jane.   As always baby, bring it on and we will see who gets whomped.....   "GRIN"

JJ

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2016, 03:10:45 AM »
Suzanne:  Dear never would or want to hide from you, but, for now I have more interesting ladies lined up to have fun with, instead of a washed up bag....

JJ

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2016, 05:52:26 AM »

Oh, and Trudy? I accidentally packed some of your hair in my bag. But I’m afraid I left it in a hotel in Tulsa.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:55:32 AM by Trudy »
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2016, 05:57:49 AM »
That's OK Jane dear. That small clump is hardly noticable and anyway it will grow back before those bruises and bite marks I left on your tits, pussy meat, and ass, heal up. I am sure you will still feel the effects when the other mature bitches here are pounding away on you.
 :-*
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2016, 07:13:45 AM »
Joan: as I hear you whisper to me, as we are both wet. As you grab my hand pulling me into  you as I feel you start to slide your pussy against mine, as I lock fingers with you, as I slide my pussy against yours., As I smile back at you…. as I force you to your ass in the sand as we go at it pussy to pussy. As my left leg slips over your right as your left leg is over mine, as we hump our mounds crashing together. As I reach behind you with my free hand and grab your hair to keep us together
As our wet mounds smack and crash together, as our asses are pressed into the sand as we go at pussy to pussy. Our wet mounds slamming and rubbing together. As I use your hair and pull your head close to mine as I kiss you, as our mounds grind and hump together our jiggling breasts rubbing

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2016, 12:00:00 AM »
What is it with all these big blonde bitches?

Sitting back here now waiting for Jane and Joan to have their little "catch up" party.

Should be quite a fight seeing how you have both returned and are in obvious heat  to fight.

Jane and I have been savouring the delights of each other's honey pots since she returned. There is no other like my hot lover.

This whole club enterprise started after Maura and Joan tangled with Jane and me in one of the wildest strapon fights ever seen.

If some of the newer members weren't around then let me know and I'll be happy to repost that epic fuck war.

Some members are asking for a rematch of that 4some.

Jane and I are primed and ready if Maura and Joan dare to accept.

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2016, 06:25:08 AM »
Wait no LONGER Toni!!! I'm here and ready and rarin to put down alllll of these lover-stealin wenches -- and that means You Sandy and You Joan and You Trudy and You Suzanne and You Lydia and You Carol and You Barb and You Lucy and ALLLL OFFFF YOUUUU!!!! And Yes MAURA that includes YOU!!!

Strappies, sappies or doubledangdongs.

All together in a big pit free-for-all if you're women enough for it! Let's do it -- I double-dog dare you mares to come down and rumble!!!!

Oh, and Toni? I'll be around a little later, say around 9 or 10 p.m. your time tonight... xoxoxoxoxoxo   :D :-* :-* :-*