News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The FFFC - A Violent Saturday

• 64 Replies

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
Re: The FFFC - A Violent Saturday
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2016, 10:19:06 AM »
Wait no LONGER Toni!!! I'm here and ready and rarin to put down alllll of these lover-stealin wenches -- and that means You Sandy and You Joan and You Trudy and You Suzanne and You Lydia and You Carol and You Barb and You Lucy and ALLLL OFFFF YOUUUU!!!! And Yes MAURA that includes YOU!!!

Strappies, sappies or doubledangdongs.

All together in a big pit free-for-all if you're women enough for it! Let's do it -- I double-dog dare you mares to come down and rumble!!!!

Oh, and Toni? I'll be around a little later, say around 9 or 10 p.m. your time tonight... xoxoxoxoxoxo   :D :-* :-* :-*

I am woman enough, Bitch !
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2016, 10:26:03 AM »
Mmmmm…..Jane you looks like you’re looking for an all pit fight free for all, anything goes once we are in the pit all together. It sounds like a long hot rumble to put it in your words as it would be a free for all everyone going for each other. As I am woman enough

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2016, 01:01:20 PM »
Think Jane needs a another good beating as this woman is causing shit around here. Seems to be wanting at every member haha you blonde bitch chill out your weak now!!!!

Offline olesoulle

• I love to see two women locked together...
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2016, 05:03:39 AM »
OH MY GAWD JANE, AND TONI, AND MAURA, AND SANDY!!!!!!!   That was the hottest thing that I have ever read!!!!!
there is nothing more beautiful and sensuous than two women locked together fighting or making love. I LOVE to watch you girls, AND I am VERY descreet. I don't kiss and tell! Invite me to watch...

Offline Carols 38C candies

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2016, 03:24:50 PM »
Hi Toni

If you want a big titted blonde who can use her fists and fuck then look no further .

Carol xx

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2016, 09:54:52 AM »
Carol,

You would be a welcome addition to our club.

A tough blonde from the UK is one of the things we are lacking.

I am more than happy to approve your membership, but Maura will also need to agree, though I am sure that will be a formality.

Tell me, is there a particular bitch you have your eye on?

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2016, 11:34:18 AM »
Ok, Carol UK, you are now accepted in the Club... Enjoy

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2016, 03:44:08 PM »
Poor Jane  all that abuse from those strappies, sappies and doubledangdongs must have her awake at night dreaming for more and more and more. 

But even in her ravings she does have a brief bit of lucidity.  A big pit free-for-all does sound like a wonderful way to spend a day  or two..

Now as far as your double-dog dare to come down and rumble, let me be the first to help you enjoy doggy style.   

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2016, 07:22:26 PM »
I got two words for you SANDY: "Any Time"

You and me have a date, sister. Alone, in front of Toni alone, in the middle of Times Square or squeezed together and scrappin in the middle of a pit full of oily, angry, crazy, sexy, mean, hair-pullin, t*t-twistin, face-slappin, back-clawin b*tches!!!

We got somethin to Settle Sandy and you know what it is. So stop hidin behind Toni and come out and fight!!!!!

Lydia, you're next. Don't wear out your toys when you read this. I want you fully attentive and as engaged as an ol battlehorse like u can still get when it's your turn.

Love to all, kisses and slaps....

Jane is BACK   ;D ;D :D ;) :-\ :-* ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

And Maura, as you know hon my ears are always available when you wanna talk. Also, most anything else I have.  ;D

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2016, 07:26:08 PM »
And I didn't mean to overlook Lucie or Barb or Carol *UK* (welcome to the club) but Toni says my posts are two long and last time i exceeded my grasp she... ummm.... well... maybe I'll just exceed it again sometime.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2016, 10:52:01 PM »
Welcome carol. Maybe we can pick up from where we left off

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2016, 02:11:20 PM »
Sonja was now on her feet advancing on Charisse. She had heard that Charisse had been spreading nasty stories about her past, all of which were untrue, but she was determined to put an end to this. Coming up behind Charisse she reached around her, nails clawing at her big tits.

Charisse taken by surprise quickly reached back grabbing Sonja’s hair and pulled her over her shoulder to the floor. She pounced on Sonja and ripped at her pussy, causing Sonja to scream at the top of her lungs. Not to be outdone Sonja turned feral, quickly slamming her fists into Charisse’s cxnt which was fully exposed.

Charisse, you slut!  >:( I'm gonna pulverize that slutty old pussy of yours ... grrr!!  >:(

Mmm, very wildly hot, sexy action, Toni!  :P Thanks for including me!  :D ;)

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2016, 05:26:34 AM »
Sonja has a hungry mouth       serviced me sooooooo good

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2016, 09:56:06 AM »
as I think many members of this club could pass your way Priya.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2016, 12:16:28 PM »
Priya, you would be surprised how many club members would succesfully fight you...
Me for one... I use to kick Indians asses... and then get in bed with them...
But first I want to tell you that we have accepted you as member... Luck