News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nerdygirl1000 vs Chloe the Cosplay Chick - Geek Battle!

• 45 Replies

Offline Chloe Pink Princess!

• I'm on Trillian! Account name chloecosfighter
Re: Nerdygirl1000 vs Chloe the Cosplay Chick - Geek Battle!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 02:52:52 AM »
Love it so far!  Great to see the young newcomers get after it. I think they are both learning when in a competition with another Bitch all self control is lost and it is inevitable that things go nasty quickly.  Its just a womans nature.  Chloe seems determined to use those long legs of hers and I like her focus and strategy.  

Finally someone with some common sense, hit me up anytime babe and we can chat, or more! ;)

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 03:24:31 AM »
Cause one inch is sooooo important, dummy! As for putting your legs to work, honey as anyone can see by comparing the second and fourth photo, the one  whose legs are going to dominate are mine!

I compared and she has you beat in that category sweety. Suspecting the votes have gone your way because you were the initiator but now she seems ready to take you on and go toe to toe.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 04:26:01 AM »
As I walk up to the door of the apartment I stop and notice that the front door has been left ajar. "Ok" I say to myself "she's already here..." I take off my coat before I walk in to reveal my tiny pink crop top and black shorts that show all of my legs and even the bottom part of my bum. My pink hair I have decided to braid back behind my head, again probably won't last until the end.

I step inside and see that Nerdygirl is already standing in the lounge room stretching. I glance up and down at her with a smirk on my face, "hey sweetie, I'm glad you turned up! It's gonna suck for you though." I place my coat down on the couch and do some stretches particularly focused on my legs.

Standing at 5'11 and weighing only 127lbs I know that I'm gonna have to use some speed and aggression if I'm a going to win. "I'm ready to go whenever you are... Bitch!" I taunt as I turn and charge at you going for a quick tackle.

Damn!!!  It is on!!!!!!  Absolutey awesome fight!!!  They both look badass!  I haven't decided who I am betting on.

Offline Nerdygirl1000

• Geeky and proud of it!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 05:45:59 AM »
I'm surprised by your sudden aggression, causing me to take the tackle full on! I give a grunt of pain as we both fall to the floor, with you on top. You readjusted yourself to sit on my stomach, at which you proceed to rain punches and slaps onto me. One or two were able to hit me full before I'm able to lift my arms to block any of them and for a few seconds, you continued to rain it me as I try to figure out a counter.

Seeing you flail your arms as you attack, I quickly lift my legs up and get them underneath your arms, before pulling them down. You were clearly not expecting this, as you gave a yelp of surprise as I pry you off me and flip you across the floor, onto your stomach, near my feet.

Not wanting to lose the advantage, I quickly sit up and kick you square in the face with my left foot. As you recoil, I quickly crawl forward and force your face into the rug, before I sit on your back, facing your legs. Grabbing your legs, I start to pull them towards me, performing a Boston Crab on you! As you groan in pain, I laugh and say

"You know, we could have shook hands before starting. But you had to go and surprise attack me! Guess you know you cant beat me without playing fair!"

Bullies need to be taught a lesson!

Offline Chloe Pink Princess!

• I'm on Trillian! Account name chloecosfighter
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2016, 11:57:50 AM »
As you place me in a Boston crab I feel pain not just in small of my back but also my chest and face which is being squished into floor... "SHIT!" I squeal out as I try to crawl away from you as you treat me like your play toy.

I manage to drag myself to the door frame which leads to the bathroom and pull myself through and angling myself around the corner so that the pressure on my back reliefs and I can get one of my legs free which I use to kick your hand that grips my other leg until you release me...

Out of nothing but instinct now I drag myself to my feet just in time to see you approach me for another attack. I play up my injuries so that you get close enough so that I can stomp on the top of your foot, then grab a hand full of your tied up hair and rip it lose. "I am gonna make you pay for that!" I shout at you before slapping you straight across the face.

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2016, 02:37:03 PM »
Good fight.  Two big strong young girls.  Looks like things are gonna get rough too.

Offline fighternikki

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2016, 04:30:38 PM »
Being 5'4 I am envious of there height and long legs. I know Chloe is getting her ass kicked in the votes but she seems like she could be the more vicous and dangerous.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2016, 07:19:22 PM »
Nerdy Girl is really ahead in the votes!  Very intriguing fight for sure!

Offline Nerdygirl1000

• Geeky and proud of it!
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2016, 03:06:23 AM »
My eyes widen in shock as you stomp on my foot. Gasping in pain, I attempt to reach for my foot to ease it, but you grab my hair and uncoil before slapping me hard in the face. I stagger a little from the hit, but you hold me up painfully by the hair before unleashing a barrage of slaps to my face! After a few seconds, you stop as I loll slightly, my face stinging and you pull me in and say to my face.

"Bitch, I'm the true Geek here!" at which you raise your right hand to slap me again. But the lull was enough for me and as you bring it down, I snap my left arm to block it, before grabbing your left arm and kicking you hard in the stomach. The kick knocked you through the door, into the bathroom and you only stop when your back crashes into the middle of the two sink vanity. You arch your back in pain and gasp briefly in pain before slumping to floor, you back leaning against the vanity. Massaging my cheek, I walk towards you, ignoring the toilet and all the unpleasant memories it brought.

Wanting to keep the momentum, I grab hold of the towel rack and lift my leg up, putting my foot on your neck and start choking you! As you come to your senses and splutter for breath, I giggle and simply say.

"You said that I should worry about your legs. Well friend the one pair of legs that you should be worried about are mine!"

"Fuck you Bitch!" you spit in response and I give a shocked humph, saying.

"Jeez, you have a dirty mouth! Didn't your parents tell you cursing is bad?" at which I let go of the foot choke. As you gasp for breath, relieved, I grab you by your hair and lift you up and place you in a headlock underneath my left arm. Grabbing a lying bar of soap of the sink, I giggle before saying.

"Its time to wash that dirty mouth of yours!" At which I then shove the bar of soap into your mouth!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 03:07:08 AM by Nerdygirl1000 »

Offline Nerdygirl1000

• Geeky and proud of it!
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2016, 03:10:54 AM »
Nerdy Girl is really ahead in the votes!  Very intriguing fight for sure!

I know, honestly I'm a bit shocked how much support everyone is giving me! Still the battle is not over, and Chloe could still clutch it, so I wont ease off. :)

Still,thank you to all who have voted for me so far!

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2016, 05:19:17 AM »
My eyes widen in shock as you stomp on my foot. Gasping in pain, I attempt to reach for my foot to ease it, but you grab my hair and uncoil before slapping me hard in the face. I stagger a little from the hit, but you hold me up painfully by the hair before unleashing a barrage of slaps to my face! After a few seconds, you stop as I loll slightly, my face stinging and you pull me in and say to my face.

"Bitch, I'm the true Geek here!" at which you raise your right hand to slap me again. But the lull was enough for me and as you bring it down, I snap my left arm to block it, before grabbing your left arm and kicking you hard in the stomach. The kick knocked you through the door, into the bathroom and you only stop when your back crashes into the middle of the two sink vanity. You arch your back in pain and gasp briefly in pain before slumping to floor, you back leaning against the vanity. Massaging my cheek, I walk towards you, ignoring the toilet and all the unpleasant memories it brought.

Wanting to keep the momentum, I grab hold of the towel rack and lift my leg up, putting my foot on your neck and start choking you! As you come to your senses and splutter for breath, I giggle and simply say.

"You said that I should worry about your legs. Well friend the one pair of legs that you should be worried about are mine!"

"Fuck you Bitch!" you spit in response and I give a shocked humph, saying.

"Jeez, you have a dirty mouth! Didn't your parents tell you cursing is bad?" at which I let go of the foot choke. As you gasp for breath, relieved, I grab you by your hair and lift you up and place you in a headlock underneath my left arm. Grabbing a lying bar of soap of the sink, I giggle before saying.

"Its time to wash that dirty mouth of yours!" At which I then shove the bar of soap into your mouth!

Oh my!  A foot on her throat could do some damage!  Very nice work Nerdy Girl!

Offline BlondeCurves

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2016, 08:10:39 AM »
Chloe wins

Offline Julia in the ring.

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2016, 12:35:41 AM »
Both girls are weak in any fight, but I think Nerdygirl will win in this fight.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2016, 04:13:51 AM »
Bummer this one didn't keep on. I like both of their hot ass's.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2016, 08:29:44 AM »
I'm not surprised Chloe dropped out, she's getting utterly tanked!