News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nerdygirl1000 vs Chloe the Cosplay Chick - Geek Battle!

• 45 Replies

Offline Chloe Pink Princess!

• I'm on Trillian! Account name chloecosfighter
Re: Nerdygirl1000 vs Chloe the Cosplay Chick - Geek Battle!
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2016, 10:18:48 AM »
I'm coughing and crying as you take your foot off my throat and pull me up by my hair and stick me in a killer head lock. As I struggle to breathe that leaves me unable to defend as you stick a bar of soap in my mouth.. It's bitter and disgusting and certainly doesn't help me breathe.

I moan and gargle and start gagging as I feel not only my lungs running out of air but my back is killing me after hitting the vanity in your bathroom. In a desperate attempt to get out of your grip I send a knee up that manages to connect with your butt, be it not well but enough to loosen your grip on my head and allow me to escape. I instantly spit the soap out and try to retreat back into Te lounge room. "Screw you," I sputter out as I attempt to clear my throat from your vicious attack.

"Less mouthy now aren't you honey?" You taunt at me as you giggle to your self.

I am embarrassed with myself now so I make a point to stand up straighter and push out my chest making myself look taller and more intimidating. I scream in rage, stomp my foot and sprint at you claws out and aiming for your chest!

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2016, 10:19:54 AM »
Also everyone claiming that I dropped out can shut up! I was gone for a day! I will crack on!

Offline Nerdygirl1000

• Geeky and proud of it!
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2016, 03:55:33 AM »
I see you charge at me and while I position myself to take it on this time, I was caught completely caught off guard when you dug your nails into my breasts! I give a screech of pain, lose my positioning instantly and your charge is able to slam me into to a wall and pin me, where you continue to claw and mash my girls. I grab your hands and try to pry them off me, but you are too tight as I scream.

"You dirty bitch! Get off me!" At which you laugh and respond.

"Look who has the mouth now! And dont forget, NHB!" You say with an emphasized claw push, at which I give a loud moan of pain! You follow up saying, "Now let see what you got underneath there!" At which you then tear at my black tanktop, completely exposing my breasts, before grabbing my nipples and twisting them hard in a purple nurple. I give a silent gasp and howl as you twist, my hands grasping yours futility, at which you respond by saying "Not much there eh?"

That insult was it though and with a a yell, I let go of your hands and attack your own breasts, tearing apart your ugly pink top in the process! You give a screech of pain, and its enough distraction for me to push myself off the wall and push you onto the couch, with me hovering over you at which I say.

"Paybacks a bitch huh?" However, you never lost your hold of my breasts, and with a snarl you claw at my breasts again and I grit my teeth in pain and continue to claw at you! It was now a pure endurance contest!
Bullies need to be taught a lesson!

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2016, 02:27:18 PM »
I snarl, grunt, squeal and moan as you gain leverage in our battle of the breasts. "Let me go you feral bitch!" I shout at you as your claws sink deeper and deeper into my breast flesh. I try to slide my fingers closer to your nipples as the war rages on. As my fingers close over your petite nipples I see the look in your eyes quickly turn from pure anger to a mixture of surprise and pain, then straight back to anger as you begin to squish my breasts down wards into my chest plate....

"Oooh goooood!" I scream before releasing your tits and trying to pry you hands away from my boobies.... "Let go!l" I shout as I twist and squirm my body trying to gain solace from your grip. I manage to get you to release my left boob and find myself on my side, covering my freed breast while still trying to get you to let go of my right boob!

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2016, 03:15:56 PM »
I was pulling for you Chloe but she has  you and she knows it :'(.  Submit and let her cool down before she hurts ya girl!  Next time!  :-*

Offline Nerdygirl1000

• Geeky and proud of it!
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2016, 03:48:21 AM »
I lose grip of your left boob and as you squirm to your side to cover it, I take advantage of my free hand to grab your hair. With gritted teeth, I pull at it and your boob to force you off the couch, face first onto the floor. You scream as this happens, the shock and pain causing you to lose grip of my breasts, putting me in full control!

Dragging you to the middle of the room, I take your hair and smash your face to the floor once, before sitting myself in front of you as you mewl to the ground in pain. Grabbing your hair, I lift your head up and place your chin on my crotch, at which I wrap my wonderful legs around your neck and start to squeeze in a tight head scissors. You splutter and choke as I squeeze, and you desperately try to pry my legs open all the while I watch your eyes desperately stare at mine! I giggle and say.

"Looks like I've got you right where I want you! What do you say honey? Do you give?" I add a bit more pressure so that if you dont give up, you might pass out!

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2016, 04:27:46 AM »
Oh wow!!!  Nerdy Girl has got her good!  So hot!

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2016, 12:37:30 PM »
As your legs squeeze my neck and head tears start to stream down my face...

As you ask if I want to give I hesitate and feel you increase the pressure on your scissor hold...

"Fuck... I... Give..."

Then all air leaves my body and my arms drop to my side as I instantly pass out. Game over.

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2016, 03:24:34 PM »
Let her up Nerdy Girl!  She said she was done!!!

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2016, 07:20:13 PM »
Great match, well played by both.

Sorry for thinking Chloe had lost her bottle and bolted.  My bad.   :-[

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2016, 06:22:26 AM »
I thought I'd never see this on FCF much less in real life but here it is!
And I loved it.

Even though we have a loser in this match...I think we all just fuckin won lol
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2016, 08:28:26 AM »
You'd have to be foolish not to have voted for Nerdygirl! :-)

Offline Nerdygirl1000

• Geeky and proud of it!
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2016, 12:08:15 AM »
(Sorry for the delay, life gets in the way)

I hear you say the magic words and I beam as a result, barely even noticing that you also passed out! I loosen the hold a little and say to your unconscious face.

"Looks like we've proven who the better geek is!"  At which I then let go of the hold, and stand up, kicking you onto you back. I put a foot on your heaving chest and do a victory pose, enjoying my first win! After a few seconds, I let the pose go and bend over to pick up Chloe, putting her on the couch for a more comfortable sleeping position saying.

"Hope you have a good night Chloe! Hopefully there are no hard feelings!" At which I lean over and kiss her forehead, and stand up. Grabbing your pink top as a trophy, I walk out of the apartment, hoping that FCF got the message that I'm legit and not some to mess with.

The End

Offline Nerdygirl1000

• Geeky and proud of it!
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2016, 12:19:23 AM »
Thank you to all who voted and believe in me! I'm really overwhelmed by the support you've given me!  Thank you Chloe for being such a good sport through all of this as well.

Hopefully this poll is just the beginning of things to come! Thank you all again!

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2016, 08:43:20 AM »
Always a possibility! ;)