News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kate Upton IS Miss America

• 19 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
Kate Upton IS Miss America
« on: June 11, 2016, 03:24:53 PM »
Coming Soon:

Kate Upton is WW2 Superheroine Miss America. Watch as she takes on her newest threat , Harumi Nemoto's LADY KAMIKAZE.

Get ready for romance , adventure and tons of Superheroine action in:
{alt}
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 08:32:07 PM by Freefall »

Offline ForeShadow

• I seeee yooou...
    • Basement Book Shelf - BWL/BSF Cat/Sexfight FanFiction
Re: Kate Upton IS Miss America
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 05:13:33 PM »
Looks great!  I am excited!

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 06:28:51 PM »
Coming Soon:

Kate Upton is WW2 Superheroine Miss America. Watch as she takes on her newest threat , Harumi Nemoto's LADY KAMIKAZE.

Get ready for romance , adventure and tons of Suoerhoine action in:
{alt}
nie one go for it
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline LeeRoyCrane

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 07:32:57 AM »
Can't wait to see that.

Honestly, you should use a more well-equipped version of Kate.  She is Miss America, after all.  She should have big guns.  Otherwise, her boobs might not last against the busty Japanese woman.

For example:
{alt}

Here is Kate after capturing an island from the Japanese:

{alt}

But I mean, either way, I want her to lose.

Offline TANI-OH

• TANI-OH,the Valley King in Japanese. What a name!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 11:51:42 AM »
Looking forward to see these two girls fight. Way to go, America!

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 03:43:31 PM »
Can't wait to see that.

Honestly, you should use a more well-equipped version of Kate.  She is Miss America, after all.  She should have big guns.  Otherwise, her boobs might not last against the busty Japanese woman.

For example:
{alt}

Here is Kate after capturing an island from the Japanese:

{alt}

But I mean, either way, I want her to lose.

I used that picture of Kate because it was easier to fit into my comic cover idea.
Kate is the worlds greatest greatest Superheroine in the story...it's going to take a titanic battle for her to be defeated. Why do you want to see her lose ? What would you like to see in the fight ?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:45:05 PM by Freefall »

Offline LeeRoyCrane

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2016, 07:52:29 PM »

I used that picture of Kate because it was easier to fit into my comic cover idea.
Kate is the worlds greatest greatest Superheroine in the story...it's going to take a titanic battle for her to be defeated. Why do you want to see her lose ? What would you like to see in the fight ?

It'd be sexier to see her lose.  All that pin-up girl pride and glory thrown out the window.  Now that Kate Upton has gone into acting, imagine it like a scene from a new movie.  I can picture it now:

1942. A tropical beach with blue skies and gold sand.  This is where the two superwomen will meet up.  Standing against the Eastern backdrop is Nemoto.  From the West, wading through the ocean is Upton.  Their chests billowing and bouncing powerfully against their tops as they slowly walk up to size one another.  A calm ocean breeze blows their hair as they stare hatefully at one another.  It is the start of the war and Kate is America's front line.  She could end this war now by defeating Lady Kamikaze, especially if she can drop her "bombs" on her Japanese opponent.  Thus, I imagine Kate Upton strikes first.  Through the course of the fight, they will chase one another through jungle and river, finally ending in the mountains.  Each time they move to a new location, the tide changes back and forth.  It will be a 'catbattle' and not just a catfight.

This makes the fight more epic and dynamic.

Rob has the right idea.  Kate should lose and kneel fearfully before her conqueror while Lady Kamikaze should stand on top of her/behind her with her own flag planted on the mountain for all to see (on the flag is Kate's top, dangling about pathetically).  Then, maybe Nemeto marches her blonde captive around the Japanese camp or rides on top of her like a horse along the beach while a camera films them for propaganda purposes, Kate's top as a 'horse reign' around her neck (I figure Lady Kamikaze could use this as part of her "Toyko Rose" propaganda).  Kate becomes Kamikaze's slave until she is freed later in the Raid at Cabanatuan ("The Great Raid").

And you mentioned it would take a "titanic battle" for Kate to lose.  I agree.  But I read your wording carefully and what I see is "tit-tanic battle".  Because there definitely should be a tit battle of epic proportions between both women.  The contrast here is too great.  East meets West.  Red Sun meets American Star.  Bright blonde haired blue-green eyes meets dark black hair, brown eyed Asian.  Bust meets bust.

They're superwomen.  Thus, when their boobs smash into one another....literally, the earth should shake, the seas should roar, waves should crash into the cliffs, and nearby mountains should crumble (this last one is a symbolic metaphor when Nemeto finally flattens Kate once and for all, breaking Kate's already straining bikini top).  Perhaps in one scene, a small rainstorm occurs and thus, it allows the viewer/reader to 'see' through their tops.  And then, their boobs crash into one another so hard (nipples touching nipples) that the rainclouds simply explode and spread elsewhere, opening up the blue skies and giving them both time to catch their breaths.

Otherwise, there will be the usual catfight fanfare.  But adding a sense of superhero 'epic' to the story needs to happen.

Gifs for reference.

{alt}

{alt}  

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 07:55:48 PM by LeeRoyCrane »

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 09:24:05 PM »
 Wow @leeroycrane thanks for your awesome input !

The story should be ready in the new days.

A little preview...

Upton is Kate Archer the worlds most famous female Aviator. She crash lands on a mysterious island during of her flights and discovers a pulsating power stone. She becomes the Earths greatest Superheroine Miss America !

Nemoto is Harumi Tanka a mysterious and feared Japanese spy. She hates Miss America more than anything on earth after The American Heroine intervened in a battle and caused her lover to be taken POW.  The Japanese discover a second stone and soon Harumi is tasked with neutralizing Miss America. She becomes Lady Kamikaze and challenges Kate.

Miss America is annoyed and irked that she dare be challenged. She demands US command a public audience for her showdown with Lady Kamikaze to boost morale.A one-day cease-fire is negotiated and a ring is set on a small island near midway. Both sides park ships full of sailors , cameras, and newsreels. (See Image)

Does Miss America dispose of her latest villainess or does Lady Kamikaze complete her mission and crush the worlds mightiest woman ?

Find out soon !

{alt}

Offline LeeRoyCrane

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 10:10:08 PM »
Can't wait to read it.

I still think they should break out of the ring at some point and with their superpowers activated, move about the island as part of their fight.  Essentially, the backdrop of the island environment becomes the ring.  For example, Rounds 1-5 takes place in the ring until the losing fighter gets angry enough to push the 'point leader' out of the ring.  Then, rounds 6-10 takes place all over the island.  On the beach, in the ocean, in a pursuit up the river (maybe fighting on a gunboat as it moves up river at high speed.  They fight over the boat's machine gun, shooting each other with it....the bullet rounds flattening as they bounce off each other's jiggling chests....Kate catches a heavy explosive round with her cleavage), through the jungle, and up the mountain. 

Imagine it like a big budget spectacle, like Man of Steel but with gigantic boobs.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 12:37:42 AM »
An intriguing concept, and I echo the sentiment about not being able to wait to see it!  :D

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 04:13:09 AM »
I maybe alone in this but i'm hoping Miss America/Kate Upton lays down a colossal breast beating to Lady Kamikaze!

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 04:30:08 AM »
I maybe alone in this but i'm hoping Miss America/Kate Upton lays down a colossal breast beating to Lady Kamikaze!

Miss America is the greatest Superheroine on earth.... She is NOT to be taken lightly !

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 04:59:44 AM »
Love this! Glad to see your writing Superheroines again. Personally I'd like to see Kate win just as a change of pace.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 05:19:32 AM »

I can see Miss America beating her in a fair fight, but Rising Sun having some dastardly tricks tucked away to turn the tide.

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2016, 05:36:14 AM »
Perhaps but I am hoping Miss America isn't some goodie goodie naive push over. I want her to be willing to fight just as hard to preserve justice as those willing to do those dastardly tricks!  ;D