News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kate Upton IS Miss America

• 19 Replies

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: Kate Upton IS Miss America
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 12:46:09 PM »
I maybe alone in this but i'm hoping Miss America/Kate Upton lays down a colossal breast beating to Lady Kamikaze!
you aren't
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 02:22:26 PM »

The story will be ready soon !

Im very cool to see the support both Miss America and Lady Kamikaze are getting. I've added a poll... Who do you think  should win and why ?!

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 09:33:33 PM »
I'd say Miss America takes the win through pure endurance, gets brutalized for most of the match only to win in an upset.

Offline slim20

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2016, 04:35:49 AM »
I would like to see a close fight with both fighters taking a lot of damage and being exhausted. Especially both fighters taking what Lisa said, a colossal breast beating. 

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2016, 07:45:10 AM »
I must admit, I also find it sexy when the good girl gives her all, but is still vanquished by a nefarious foe.  I like your basic scenario, and I honestly don't think it needs to go to a variety of locales or titanic deeds to be dramatic, though if you're inclined to go that route it can work that way also. 

My general thought is that Miss America will have had a longer time to grow comfortable with her powers, so she'd be likely to take control early and come very, very close to finishing Lady K. off.  However, Lady K was a spy first, and likely had some sort of combat training as part of her background.  As the fight progresses, those reflexes adjust themselves to her current capabilities.  Once that happens, we'd see a shift in the dynamic as she first defends against, then reverses the huge advantage that Miss A. had created.  Miss America has never had to battle someone of comparable power, and once Lady Kamikaze has gained her composure it would gradually become apparent that she's a superior fighter.  This will come as a shock to the patriotic beauty, further throwing her off her own game.

Once the American heroine is on the defensive, Lady K. would focus on slowly but surely crushing her physically and mentally.  Rather than just working to secure a 'win' as Miss America would be, her personal grudge would lead her to relentlessly grind down the blonde until she broke her spirit as well as her body.  This wouldn't be easy, of course.  Miss America is a strong woman, and not just because of her powers... but everyone has a breaking point.  IMO the crux of the story would be finding it.

-JM