News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

LISA V CAROLANN..MUD WRESTLING REMATCH

• 94 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
LISA V CAROLANN..MUD WRESTLING REMATCH
« on: June 12, 2016, 03:59:54 PM »
last time carolann and lisa met in a nightclub for a mud wrestling match, but for what ever reason the poll ended early and was out of our control, so we will say the lights in the club failed and the match had to be stopped..afterwards both myself and carolann were not happy that one of us didnt win out right , so we both agreed to a rematch, and here it is.....

lisa had to return to the club and ask if it was possible to arrange another night for myself and carolann to have our rematch, so the club owner checked his books and said it just wasnt possible any time in the near future because of other entertainments in the club..frustrated myself and carolann now without a venue for our match and both wanting to settle things  looked high and low for a venue but nothing or no one was willing to help.....after 2 days of solid rain every thing was soaking wet, puddles every where and we come up with the idea of a possible match some where out doors ..we both thought about it and with the way things were going we thought why the hell not as long as we could find a quiet spot...we both agreed that we could bring our husbands and a couple of friends each, that was reasonable, and off i went to find some where nice and muddy...after driving out of town for about 40 minutes i found a lovely spot on the edge of some farm land...trees all down one side, crops a good few inches high all round the rest of the field..just at the edge of the field though where a tractor had torn up the ground was a huge mud patch about 30 feet wide, it was muddy with a little water in patches laying on the top and i thought yes this is it....i contacted carolann and she said it sounded great so it was on... when carolann on the day arrived with her hubby and some friends we took them to the field along with my own husband and a couple of friends and everyone commented how quiet it was....after a bit of chatting we both went in to the trees and got changed...

coming out of the trees out friends and husbands were chatting, carolann come out first wearing an all in one black swim suit and everyones jaws dropped and said wow...then i come out wearing a pale blue bra and panties to more gasps and wows...carolann went to one end of the mud patch and i went to the other...the sun had come up, it was quite warm, but the mud was a few inches thick and still very very gloopy and watery ...we decided it was a wrestling match but the likes of hairpulling, boob squeezing etc would be allowed within reason so it was on........

WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN AND HOW IS WHAT WE ARE ASKING YOU.?  WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR COMMENTS AND YOUR VOTES , SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.?  VOTE , VOTE , VOTE...

LISA AND CAROLANN  XOXO

Offline Carolann

• God Member
Re: LISA V CAROLANN..MUD WRESTLING REMATCH
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 07:29:39 PM »
My first mud wrestling experience against the so called "mud vixen exceeded my expectation.  I was initially very nervous mud wrestling in front of a large vocal crowd. After barely surviving the first round I began adapting to the surroundings. Lisa wanted to avenge her humiliating defeat in my oil pit. She controlled a good portion of the match almost pinning me. In the later part of the match I sensed she was beginning to tire a bit and I had my chances to submit her but her vast mud experience enabled her to escape. Neither one of us were satisfied with the ending and we wanted to have a rematch. So after a week of resting our bodies the adventure continues this time in the country side in a natural mud pit. It is a hot sunny day. This will definitely be a battle of the fittest.   I feel confident I can wear out the mud vixen in a long strenuous match. I come out wearing my lucky black high cut one piece - showing off my legs/thighs and ample bosom. I look across the natural mud pit sizing up Lisa in her blue wrestling attire. She looks very determined. I smile at her as I make my way to the middle of the large mud pit. Our friends are yelling encouragements to us. My husband Jack gives me a kiss "submit that scotty skank"

It's all set....now it's all up to the voters!!  Lisa and I look forward to your votes and comments.  VOTE!  VOTE VOTE!!!!

Carolann

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 09:37:51 PM »
i give my husband a little wink and make my way to the middle of the mud pit..both of us crouch a little and circle as our small band of friends and our husbands shout encouragement ..carolann is the first to move as she reaches out trying to grab me, but i grab her arm and turn in to her flipping her over on to her butt...still holding her arm i step over it and twist to cries of bitch from carolann..i twist a little harder and ask her if she wants to play to which she replies yes, so i then let go of her arm and encourage her to get to her feet....

please vote peeps,

hugs

lisa xx

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 09:45:40 PM »
myself and carolann at the start....xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 01:55:28 AM »
Rorkes I love your sense of humor !!!

Both Lisa and I thank you for your hard work !

Attached is a picture of the final product !

Carolann xxxx

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 04:14:47 AM »
thank you to both ladies for this awesome poll :)
i like to see carolann as the winner. with a headlock and hairpulling.  ;)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 08:49:55 AM »
Brilliant, they're back!  This is going to be good!

Offline Turtle

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 03:56:49 PM »
Love a good messy fight!!! Polls are tight hope it gets catty between you two...
Killing me smalls.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 05:28:39 PM »
Lisa surprises me by coming so agressively and I find myself on my derriere in the mud. Fuming, I get back up and we begin circling. I stick out my arms inviting her to a test of strength. ..digging my feet in the mud... "come on" 

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 05:31:13 PM »
year, carolann. get her. 8)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline Nola Jim

• 55 yr old D/W/M
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 07:50:04 PM »
Both women are so sexy looking . and what a setting for a good fight.
I enjoy all type's of fighting and look forward to discussing with all who would care to.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 07:57:48 PM »
digging my feet deep in to the mud i take up carolanns challenge for a test of strength..both of us clasp our hands and start to push against the other, neither of us budging ..as carolann and myself lift our feet to maneuver in the thick mud both of us try and unbalance the other pushing hard and giving the occasional kick at the others legs...our friends and husbands on the side lines shouting encouragement...after what seems like forever pushing against the other we both tumble into the mud  >>> ive got you now bitch <<<

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 07:59:08 PM »
myself and carolann battle hard in the mud

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 09:16:18 PM »
go on lisa, show carolann who is the boss  :)  xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2016, 02:53:46 AM »
Lisa and I during our test of strength. Neither one of us able to overpower the other.