News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

LISA V CAROLANN..MUD WRESTLING REMATCH

• 94 Replies

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
Re: LISA V CAROLANN..MUD WRESTLING REMATCH
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 03:50:20 AM »
Thank you ladies for your on going "entertainment". You have no idea how much pleasure you are bringing us!   

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2016, 03:30:46 PM »
The test of strength was inconclusive. Neither one of us was able to show our dominance. During our struggle we both lose our balance and fall in the mud. I hear Lisa say "I gotcha now" and I say "we'll see about that !". We begin rolling around in the large mud pit. The area is much bigger than what we wrestled in previously. I manage to mount Lisa's back and I press her face in the mud " who's got who now bitch". I hear her coughing - I pull on her hair lifting her head up "how does it taste"? 

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2016, 05:14:12 PM »
clap my hands for carolann. well done.  :)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2016, 08:02:29 PM »
carolann dunks my face in the mud then asks how it feels  ((( feels just fine bitch ))) so carolann dunks me again..getting a little smug with the folk watching she leans over to say something to me and i reach out grabbing her hair..both of us now have a firm grip of the others hair, but carolann is still on my back...wriggling and writhing  around i manage to get carolann off my back, both still grabbing at each others hair , but then i manage to get a good firm grip of the bottom of her swim suit and pull upwards giving her a hard painful wedgie..carolann moans in pain as i pull that swim suit deep in to her..  (( you wont be walking home tonight bitch after this wedgie )) i hiss...

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2016, 08:03:20 PM »
after my mud dunking i give carolann a good wedgie  :)

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2016, 12:37:26 AM »
Feeling my thong being pulled up my ample derriere -   is very uncomfortable and humiliating. I am furious!  My husband yelling at me "don't fall into her trap, she's trying to get you off your game baby, just concentrate on wrestling her to the ground..you're the superior wrestler and she knows it".  His words calm me down and I focus on my objective - outwrestling the "mudvixen" and making her quit.  The body vs body struggle continues as we roll and slip thru the mud.  The ring side fans are getting splashed by the mud. I finally get on top of Lisa in the left corner...the crowd goes wild...I sense an opportunity

Keep those votes and comments coming !!!!

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2016, 02:31:45 AM »
Come On Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 02:33:11 AM by blakkjac »

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2016, 08:57:54 AM »
Ah the thong grab, let's hope it's a good quality garment and take a good grab n twist!

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2016, 09:08:53 AM »
You got this Lisa. British women are the best!!!!

Offline shivani yadav

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2016, 03:39:22 PM »
Oh My God!
They are so well matched!
This is so tough.
I think both of them will win 5 rounds each and eventually it will end up in a draw!
I am so happy to see the fight between equals.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2016, 07:43:57 PM »
carolann gets on top of me  and her husband and little band of friends cheer her on..the mud slurps between us and the more we roll around the more sticky its getting..as carolann slides on top of me i sense a chance to wrap my legs around her waist, locking my my legs tightly i squeeze..carolann gasps and tries to push my legs down and away from her, but as she pushes i grab her hair and manage to pull her off me and to the side...both of us slowly get to our knees and square off again....

many millions of thanks for your votes folks, its a close ole battle once again...keep them coming..

hugs

lisa  xx

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2016, 07:48:16 PM »
myself and carolann struggle to get the upper hand, both taking it in turn to get on top before losing there grip in the slippery mud...

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2016, 12:36:31 AM »
I hear my husband yell "Watch out for her legs"!! too late...Lisa captures my body between her legs and begins to squeeze - moaning I am rocking back and forth,,twisting and I'm finally able to escape the powerful hold. We both get back to our feet, Lisa has a confident smirk on her face. We begin circling, each being cautious. Lisa goes low, I anticipate her move - move aside and she fall flat on her back. I immediately try to mount her, sitting on her ample bosom and trying to trap her head between my thighs. The crowd goes wild !!!

Keep those votes and comments coming  - we LOVE IT !!

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2016, 04:00:13 AM »
Very even fight and quite entertaining.  Ladies, keep it up!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2016, 07:35:34 PM »
WHICH EVER OF THE CATEGORIES HAS THE MOST VOTES COME THE END WILL BE THE WINNER......NO NEED TO ADD THE RESULTS FROM EVERYONE UP, THATS TO COMPLICATED..LOL..  ...AS ALWAYS A HUGE THANKS FOR VOTING, WE ARE LOVING IT...HOW DO YOU ALL SEE THIS GOING.? 

LISA  XXX