News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Watcher Amazon 3 Tourney: Bracket 4 Story: Katy Perry vs Brooklyn decker

• 4 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
image uploading site
{alt}
image sharing

Katy Perry came out shook hands with a few people and got into the ring and stood in a corner.  Up next was Brooklyn Decker and she shook hands with the same people and got in the ring she stood in the middle of the ring and stared at Katy.  Katy told her to go back to her corner and Brooklyn had a can of spray paint and a foot in Katy's direction from the middle she put a line and then stepped back two feet and put another line.  She threw the spray can away and backed to her corner. 

Katy stood there grinned and nodded her head she looked at Brooklyn and stepped away from the corner and took off her t-shirt and put it on the top turnbuckle to her corner.  Her bra barely containing her tits.  She then pushed her yoga pants down below her hips and backed into the corner extended  her arms inviting Brooklyn.

Brooklyn took a step forward took off her own shirt and placed it in her corner.  tits maybe bigger than Katy's  she pushed her pants down below her hips.  The dozens of people allowed to watch the fights were already getting excited and their noise was making the women excited. 

For years the two looked at each other and wanted to know whose body was better.  Today they’d find out.

Brooklyn took a step toward the middle and stood there hands on her hips her large boob thrusted upwards.  Katy Perry matched the step and the stance.  Both were in the Superman pose and stayed like that for a minute.  Katy took a step forward and put her arms over her head and pressed her tits together.  Brooklyn matched the step and the pose.

There was no intimidating the other with the amazing assets as the other had an equal asset.  They stared at the other “Not used to it are you Blondie?”  Katy smiled “A woman rocking a body like yours except you know tighter and firmer.”

Brooklyn smiled “I think its you out of your comfort zone you like to feud with little bean poles that fall down with a gust of wind.  No tits, no ass, no weight no chance against you.  Me I got tits, I got ass, I weigh as much as you and when we finish this I walk out the winner.”

“Obviously we won’t end this in talking and it ends in your embarrassment… Did you add what I said to add.”

“What you said, that was me you air head Taylor Swift loving slut.”

“After that I’m so going to enjoy beating your tits not just with this.”  Katy reached behind her shorts and removed two loops and put her wrists inside “But all fight I’m going to beat your tits down to an A cup.”

Brooklyn was pissed off and hated all this talking, she despised Katy Perry and wanted for so long to put her down.  She was the only woman of a significant level of fame whose body measured up to Katy’s.  Others had big tits but weren’t athletic or strong she had everything Katy had and she was going to prove what she had was superior.
They had agreed to trap their hands in those loops and breast battle until one went down two times.  It would be two out of three and it was agreed upon the moment they found out they drew each other.

“Hands in and you know the rules…”

“Hands are in and they don’t come out until….” Katy only had one hand in the loops and took her right hand from behind her back and slapped Brooklyn Decker down to the ground

“I can’t believe you didn’t insist on waiting for me, god I loved hitting your dumb face.”

Brooklyns cheek was on fire and her eyes stayed looking down at the mat.  She wanted to tear Perry’s face off, this was a fight she always wanted.  She agreed to every condition in this, she just wanted Katy and knew Katy always wanted this too.  She had to eat her hate right now, Katy snuck one in on her and there will be a time

Katy trapped her right hand and the two lowered themselves and thrusted up and the impact of the large tits smashing into each other was tremendous and the two leaned forward putting their weight behind themselves.  Two minutes of pressure and tits started to change color they stepped back looked up and went back to it.

Again they were at a stalemate and stepped back and went different boob vs boob. Right tit hit against right tit and left vs left and after five minutes of those battles they stepped back and slammed again.  Locked eyes and Katy thrusted harder and her tits went over Brooklyns and she sent the blonde back and down.  Her tits flying upwards as she fell back, a standing Katy Perry was smiling and her tits were still bouncing up and down “Just proved it bitch!” 

Brooklyn stayed down it felt like her tits had shrank, they were falling to the outside and it felt like she was draining.  Of course that wasn’t true but to look up and Katy’s tits so big, so amazing, so much sweat on them making them look more  intimidating.

“Going to stand by the rules.”

Brooklyn had agreed to another rule and she fully assumed she would be winning when she agreed to it.  After each fall, the winner of the tit battle could take her hands out and hit a stomach punch on the loser whose hands stayed tied.  After three minutes the next battle would begin

“Come on Brooky, you going to get up… Or do you just want to admit you aren’t woman enough to take me on.”

Brooklyn Rolled onto her stomach then got up to her knees and was on her feet.  She stood in the middle “No I’m not done and I’m ready.”

Katy struggled for a moment but got her hands free and held them up as if she was showing there were no weapons.  She looked at Brooklyn’s face, consigned to what was about to happen she grabbed the back of Brooklyns neck pulled back then stepped back and turned her back to Brooklyn.

“What the hell was that, are you…”  Katy turned and drilled Brooklyn into her unprepared stomach and the blonde dropped down to her face and knees

Katy dropped down to the mat and started whispering into “You were prepared and then you weren’t, I fucking own you blondie… I fucking own you, don’t you get that.  You look like my match but you aren’t, cause I fucking own you.  My tits own your tits, my fist owns whatever it hits on you… I’m better than you and deep down you know it… Now get up if you fucking can.”

Katy stood up and made sure she was standing close enough to Brooklyn for something special.

Brooklyn was pissed and was getting up though she needed to stay down as the punch really took a lot out of her.  As she went to say something her face brushed against Katy’s pussy.

“When this is over bitch you’ll have the bare on your face.  Get ready to lick.”

Brooklyn spun away in disgust “You are a vile bitch, just the worst woman in existence.”

“And yet I’m still a better bodied, firmer bodied, better fighter than you’ll ever hope to be.”

Brooklyn rushed back to the line and Katy hands still free put her hand up holding up her index finger telling the blonde to wait.  Katy cupped her large breasts and pressed them together “Ok, we know what hers feel like and they aren’t anywhere near as good as yours.  We don’t even have to bother looking at hers, they know that they have no business being pressed against a terrific pair.”

“Bind your hands bitch and lets see if you can go two in a row.”

Katy looked up and smiled devilishly.  She put both hands in and heard Brooklyn “Show me you deceptive cowardice bitch.”

They were both in their positions locked eyes squatted down and threw themselves at the other.  Impact was stronger this time and their bras snapped apart at the middle and shoulder straps.  The impact caused Brooklyn to not just put Katy back but sent Perry off her feet to a level that also had Brooklyn fall on top of her.

“Hows that bitch, speak now about our tits bitch.  You’re going flat you tone deaf slut.”  Brooklyn had all her weight seemingly focused on her tits flattening Katy’s and Katy was screaming for her to get up.

“I’ll let you up”  Before she got up she licked Katy’s lips “Tastes like a hundred cocks.”

As Brooklyn was getting up she was getting her hands free “Remember the stomach punch rule”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Brooklyn leaped in the air and drove her fist down on Katy’s stomach.  “Didn’t have anything about both of us standing.”

Katy was rolling all around the ring and nearly rolled out which would have meant she lost the entire fight.  Brooklyn waited in the corner “Come on Katy you fake ass bitch.  You talked all that talk and you can’t get up.”

Brooklyn leaned forward as Katy looked up and made sure katy got a great view of her tits.  “These are what you wish those were.”

Katy bared her teeth and defiantly started to stand “Oh Katy you want to stay down at this point.  Whatever you think of me I’ll tell you what you’ll find out… I don’t like you but I do like putting you in your place.”

“My place is standing above you as your tits deflate.”

Katy was up and was in the opposite corner.  When I go tits on you I’ll show you what deflation is.”

“No start point.”

“Come at me.”

A primal scream from both and they ran full steam and hit their amazing breasts.  The slap was tremendous and the bounce back after was at least two feet

Another scream and they started tit boxing.  Right to left the shoulders went and tits constantly hit into the other.  Large tits getting hit by large tits and two women who truly didn’t like each other whose words cut deep weren’t backing down from this

Back and forth the inside and outside of the larges breasts just smashing into equally amazing large breasts.  Tears rolling down their face, blood coming from their lips as they bit down harder and harder after each

Tits reddened, then purpled and were going to a color hard to describe as they wouldn’t back down.  One had the better tits and they were finding out as violently as a hands free tit fight that became a hands free Tit haymaker competition would allow

They each fell back a little but were still swinging tits and nipples hit and that truly hurt.  Both were crying as they knew they had fallen back to much and dove forward like a big punch the four tits smushed together and they stood there for three minutes amazing tit pressure

Push away and right tit vs right tit and stale mate.  Left vs Left, three minutes and then they were back to titty haymakers which resulted in a repeat.

away from each other again and they slowed down and nipples went against each other.  They were grinding forward trying to bend the others nipples and each womans left nipple lost and they fell down screaming in pain. 

The tit fight was incredible and going nipples vs nipples was a pain they would never wish to face off in again.  The third battle was a draw, and both were on their knees wishing the pain in the tits would go away.  Brooklyn was wondering if they’d go after it again to find out whose tits were better.

Katy hated the equality and wanted to do something else.  She was actually planning on cheating soon so her restraints had been loosened.

“Ready for anoth…”  Brooklyn was getting on her knees and hoped when she began talking she didn’t want to say anything.  Her tits were on fire but before she finished Katy Perry had grabbed her by the wrists and pushed them up causing the yoga pants to wedgie Brooklyn.

“No more tit vs tit, just me making you regret ever facing off against me.”

She let go of Brooklyn’s arms and her hands went to the back of Brooklyn’s head bouncing it off the apron.  She sat comfortably on Brooklyn Deckers back and wrapped te blonde hair around her finger and yanked which made Brooklyn Scream “Going to train you now.”  She slammed the face down to the mat again.

“Best way to train a bitch is to break a bitch.”

Katy slid under the ropes and dragged Brooklyn out by the hair but stopped when Deckers tits were over the ring apron.  She lifted Deckers head and then drove a knee into the left tit destroying it against the hard part of the ring.  She repeated with the right, left, right, right, right… Left and left and left until Brooklyn was just about out cold

She could hear the mumbling and looked down at the floor it was wet with Brooklyn’s tears.  So she smiled then pulled with all her might and turned her hips throwing Brooklyn from the mat to the ring barrier making sure it was Deckers body that hit hard.

“You aren’t broken yet.”

She put her foot on Brooklyn’s hip and leveraged the blonde onto her back and stomped the tits left and right.  She started following the same pattern she did with the ring apron and when she was done stomping she grabbed the ring barrier and jumped p and drove a knee down on both beaten and now badly bruised tits.

“pl…pl..pl”  Brooklyn was crying and wanted to quit but she was in so much pain that she could not form the words and her hands were still trapped so she couldn’t tap out.

Katy looked at the ref then went into the ring and got her t-shirt she had on the top rope and went back and Brooklyn was looking at the ref “I ca…”

Before she quit Katy got the shirt twisted and got it in Brooklyn’s mouth and tied it tight.   “I’m not done yet.”

She looked at the ref “She can’t tap or tell you she quits so yeah you can’t do shit unless I pin her and I don’t plan on doing that.”

Katy brought Brooklyn up to her feet and got behind the blonde and again pushed up on the forearms both hurting the shoulders of Brooklyn Decker and humiliating her with a wedgie.  Katy then pushed Brooklyn into the steel post.

Katy was careful and made sure Brooklyn’s tits were on the outside and inside of the ring post so the post itself was pressed against her chest bone.  “You know what I’m going to do and you can’t stop me.”  Katy began hitting punches to Brooklyn’s tit smashing it harder and harder into the ring post. 

After three minutes she stopped and Brooklyn slid down the post her head resting against the apron.  Katy tightened the shirt around Brooklyn’s mouth and rolled her into the ring.

Brooklyn was alone in the ring for minutes and nothing was happening.  She rolled onto her back and heard “about time”  Katy Perry was waiting for her on the top rope and jumped off and double stomped Brooklyn’s tits

Brooklyn was rolling around the ring and tried to get onto her back quickly as the pain was to much for her tits.  They were broken and Katy leaned on the ropes “Stay on your back and stop moving and I’ll pin you.”

She was laughing at Brooklyn, she had absolutely destroyed the blonde.  No doubt she took advantage but who wouldn’t really.  She broke a woman’s tits, a woman who everyone thought was equal to her was now lying on her back  tits bruised, swollen and bleeding.  How humiliating it must be for Brooklyn to lie on her back waiting for her to finally mercifully finish the fight.

“Hey model, open your eyes”  Brooklyn opened her eyes and could see Katy’s massive tits hanging over her face, droplets of sweat falling into her eyes  “These are real tits, really amazing, really tough, really firm, really perfect.  And if you want me to end this fight nod yes.”

Brooklyn did

“are your tits as good as mine.”  Brooklyn was so scared she nodded no even though in the straight up tit fight she was Katy’s equal.

Katy took the shirt away from Brooklyn’s mouth “say words to me I want to hear”

“You are better than me, you are completely better than me… I don’t compare please just end this fight.”

Katy Perry pinned Brooklyn Decker by pressing one boob on her forehead and Brooklyn never even bothered to try to kick out.   She was absolutely broken and when Katy began the beat down of Brooklyn people wondered if the blonde would ever seek revenge, hearing how pathetic she was and thankful just for it to stop… Most likely not.

Katy Perry simply destroyed a woman who for her level of fame was equal to her.  Never again would anyone think that.

{alt}
free upload image

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Watcher Amazon 3 Tourney: Bracket 4 Story: Katy Perry vs Brooklyn decker
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 04:32:44 AM »
Wow! How'd I miss that one back in June!!!?

And I never saw that Perry victory coming.... I admit.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 10:52:18 PM »
Wow! How'd I miss that one back in June!!!?

And I never saw that Perry victory coming.... I admit.

It was a great match up and I had trouble deciding who'd win then asked myself who would do something sneaky.  First time writing this kind and it turned out prett well I thought

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 04:31:18 AM »
Definitely should be a rematch