Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
January 24, 2017, 05:02:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Savage Sweat--Nude Motel Battle Mandolyn Vs. Bailey  (Read 2205 times)
Mandolyn
God Member

I'm sweet as peach cobbler...until I'm not.

« on: June 15, 2016, 12:47:12 AM »

I don't have trouble finding fights, okay? Some FCF bitch is always hot to try me. To be honest, I turn a lot of them down. Every once in a while, though, some skank pops her head out of the hole like the weasel in one of those carnival games and I have to drop the hammer.

Bailey is one of those:

So, she had been slinking around for a few days, throwing a little shade now and then. We finally dispensed with all the niceties and just admitted that we wanted to rip each other apart.

For my part, I wasn't all that worried about how we compared:

We talked it over and hashed out a scenario: a no-tell motel on the edge of town with no AC. Seems that Bailey likes to sweat a little, and I had every intention of helping her drop a few pounds. The fight is taking place on Yahoo and will likely require several sessions. I have also included the parenthetical chatter than often occurs in these fights because I think it reflects the tension between us...on many levels.

The Beginning

Bailey: Clairemont Motel....in a forgotten stretch of 75 north going through god-forsaken bum-fuck middle Georgia....the A/C is out. There are rooms for rent by the hour....*that* kinda motel....I turn the key on room 223, the hot air hitting me in the face.....immediately I'm sweating, and I untie my black mid-thigh length trench coat.

Mandolyn: I watch you walk into the room ahead of me, wondering just briefly if the slight rotation of hips beneath the trench coat is as spectacular unclothed. Thoughts of your ass are forgotten as soon as I cross the threshold of the dank, musty smelling room. "Jesus Christ!!! This is the best you could do? What the ever living fuck!!!" A big palmetto roach scurries past me and out the door, trying to escape the blistering heat. I immediately begin stripping out of my black Alice Cooper tee-shirt. The black lace bra beneath is already slicked with sweat.

Bailey: "Nowhere near the best; just wanted it to remind you of home..." Letting the trench coat drop to the floor, and stepping out of it. My lithe, sweat-slicked frame is on full display now, the only thing I'm wearing is a pair of black high heels, that I'm currently kicking off....and a smile. Watching your body as you positively peel out of the tee shirt, admiring my newest purchase.

Mandolyn: I smirk at the sight of your impressive body and then lower my eyes to the floor as I shake me head and reach behind me to unhook my bra. I bend forward at my slim waist...just letting gravity do the work of taking it off...and give my head a little shake. "Running your hole about my home is gonna get real expensive before the afternoon is done." I kick off my Nikes and face you as I unclasp my torn jeans, letting them slide over my hips and assisting them with a slight wriggle...no underwear..and toss them aside. My naked, sweaty, tatted body is proudly displayed. My hand on a hip, fingers splayed, I growl, "And no one owns me, you nasty twat."

Bailey: "Nasty twat?! So we're exchanging pet names now? Good!! How does...fuck pig sound?! I think it suits you!" Smiling sweetly as I step near you, the pulse racing in my veins. I breathe in your scent. It contains everything I need to know; sweet, pleasant, yet distinct and leaving one wanting more. Well, hell, that's the goal isn't it? "Any rules you want to stick to?" I purr, stepping to just beyond striking distance, as the sweat beads up on my tan frame.

Mandolyn: I lock my green eyes with yours and stare daggers. Everything you need to know about me in this moment is in those eyes. Just a girl you could have met anywhere and liked...maybe even loved...but not here and not today. Today my eyes tell you I am not someone you want to be in this room with. Nope, no so much. I reach down and take one of my own wrists with the opposite hand, encircling it with thumb and middle finger, rolling back and forth to dry the sweat there. I fling it with full Cajun disdain to the side. "I usually go for no closed fists to the face, crotch shots...the usual." I flick back the sweaty strands of jet black hair from my forehead. "I think I am gonna make an exception for you. Anything goes. All in. One girl walks out of here today. The other is getting carried out."

Bailey: There's no reaction in my cold eyes. The only thing that's cold in this hell of a room. "Damn, baby, you shouldn't have. Someone's been sneaking peaks at my Christmas wish list." Licking my left canine, just barely, and raising my guard, stepping toward you. My dark brown eyes bore into yours, and I smile the smile of a woman who is unshackled in this moment by conscience.

Mandolyn: I watch you raise your guard and lift mine in return, still out of striking distance. My prayer is that you will move forward...just a mere four inches or so...and am somewhat surprised when my prayer is answered. I've never been the kind of gal to have her prayers answered, or to make them in the first place. As you step toward me I feint a straight leg kick at your crotch, knowing that it will never land this early but trying to get you to drop your hands. A bead of my own sweat flies off my foot and splats against your stomach...in slow motion, it seems.

Bailey: My eyes narrow in determined focus....you carry yourself like you know what you're doing...and then you flash out a front snap kick?! It's aimed low, and while I can't be sure, I can make an educated guess, twisting my hips, and raising my lead right leg to intercept the blow.

Mandolyn: You surprise me by pivoting into the snap kick with your shapely hips, and my lithe little body absorbs the first of what I imagine will be many shocks as our legs make contact. I step back from the impact...begin to lightly bounce from side to side and about four inches off the floor. "Nice one, bitch." My head leans from side to side and the tendons make loud POP sounds. Steeping forward in the classic stance I guard my face and look for an opening to lead with a jab.

Bailey: "I know...." I respond. My smile melts just a tad, as I don't want to tip my hand. Circling with you, and bringing myself mentally about. You know what you're doing, and this obviously is not your first rodeo. As we near striking distance again, I lance out a left, right jab combo toward your face, looking to tear your own speed and defense.

Mandolyn: Watching your eyes as you move forward...the eyes are always the best indicator...waiting for the left, and here it comes. As you jab with the left I pivot my own hips to the left and lean slightly back just in time to see the follow-up jab from the right go sailing past my nose close enough that it takes a fine sheen of perspiration with it. You're quick, and my counter will be limited to one punch but I try to make it a good one. As that right jab goes sailing by I send my own right fist in a hard counter hook that digs in right beneath your impressive right breast. Your stellar rack gives its first seismic quiver of the evening, preceding the earthquake that will follow. PWAPPPP. Knuckles on skin.

Bailey: The thick, heady smack of flesh on dense flesh rings out, and the telling agony after it is broadcast on a moaning expulsion from my lips....I step back, and growl, my D's jostling from that vicious attack...."Jealous, bitch?" I hiss in venomous retort. Stepping toward you, and firing a left feint that I seem to aim for your face, while I bring my right hand around for the true attack, still targeting high with my eyes to try and throw you off, aiming that looping right hook for your lower belly, just above the thong line

Mandolyn: You take my punch well...that does not go unnoticed...and throw some shade at me. It serves the purpose, too, as I fixate on your own eyes. She's coming high. My hands go up and almost immediately I know I have been had. The right is a blur on the bottom edge of my peripheral. I try to drop my left elbow to shake it but it gets through with only a minimum of resistance. WHAPPP. "Mmmmp!" My belly lights up with angry embers that flare and fade, flare and fade. Having taken each other's measure I do not counter punch but instead catch you as you come in on the follow, throw my arms around the outside of yours and pin them to your sides. Our sweaty naked bodies slide up and down against each other as I rest my head on your shoulder and attempt to hook a leg.

Bailey: I feel your toned body accept that punch...and the thick groan from your lips tells me that you felt it....deep. Well, good. You wrap my arms up with admirable aplomb, not your first rodeo indeed....lost for a moment in the sensations of your naked body sliding against mine with nothing but our own sweat to reduce the friction....damn it Bailey, fight now. Fuck later! Always get those two mixed up! Feeling your thigh sliding around, your knee navigating around mine, I step back, behind the hooked leg, and stomp down, trying to smash your feet.

Mandolyn: There is sometimes merit in rashness, and sometimes there is folly, especially when the rashness is bathed in lust. There is the slick feeling of the nude tussle, the brush of legs that look like burnished copper, perhaps the slight introduction of another more private place? No matter. What matters is that you raise a foot to stomp on one of mine. Perhaps the tingle of my body simply overwhelmed you. It would not be the first time that it has produced such a response. Whatever. I am thrilled when that foot comes off the ground. My sharp chin burrows into your clavicle and I lift, letting your own energy do almost half of the work for me. As soon as I feel that second foot start to come off the ground as the first one lands...almost a full inch off target. My hips are spinning forward and to the right as I try to take this fight to the ground.

Mandolyn: (Mmmm...impressive thus far.)

Bailey: (Right back atcha!!)

Bailey: In a feverish flurry of movement, you twist and wrench my body around, without, literally and figuratively, a leg for me to stand on. I feel gravity kick in, but your own powerful torsion is at work as well when our bodies collide, mine with the floor, yours with mine, only adding to the force. My arms, still pinned, offer no help in the matter, and my head slams into the thin carpet, stunning me, as the blow also knocks the wind out of me for a moment.

Mandolyn: "Enough of this MMA shit," I mutter as we hit the threadbare carpet. I can feel God knows what nastiness down there attach itself to my sweaty legs before we are righted with me on top, still pinning the arms. I jostle with my legs trying to secure a grapevine and spread you, paying extra attention to anticipate and avoid the knee I know you would love to ram into my sweaty sex. One hand quickly snakes up your back to grab at your silky locks and jerk roughly backward while the other keeps an arm fully pinned to your side.

Bailey: I growl and hiss in frustration...to be honest, I'm more interested in getting my legs into position to wrap around your waist than to try and knee you in the pussy; there's not enough leverage to do anything but piss you off, and besides, that's for later....I am horrified however as you try to grapevine my legs out....then as you tug back on my sweat-kissed mane, I let out a howl....trying like all holy hell to wrench that arm free, knowing you can't keep it pinned while effectively ripping my hair out.

Mandolyn: A sweaty arm pops free. It is expected and a small price to pay for the advantage I have gained. The tug on your mane along with the sweat is releasing the aroma of shampoo into the hot air where it mingles with other smells...smells like the first appearance of feminine arousal...and hangs like a cloud. No sooner has that arm came out than I lift my head backward, enough so that I can see the spackles in the grimy ceiling overhead, and drive it right back down to butt you in the sternum. MWWAPPPP. A wet, smacking collision.

Mandolyn: (Yup. This is probably gonna be share worthy  )

Bailey: "Guuhhhh....fuhhhhh" is about as close to calling you a cxnt and saying fuck you as I'm gonna get. That shot further deprives me of some much needed air, that I need to get back. But you've given me the idea that might get me out of this mess. I grasp your curly, wet mane now in return, and jerk your head up again.....and then I drive my head upward, fighting on nothing more than principle and rage, shoving your head downward via my grip in your hair, and trying to drive my forehead into the bridge of your nose.

Bailey: (Everything okay?)

Mandolyn: My head is looking at the spackles again and I don't immediately grasp why. Something has my curly black locks and is now pulling downward. All of this is a blur that my fevered mind and body can't process. An ugly BRACKKK sends stars shooting across my field of vision and tears welling at the corner of my eyes. My hand comes loose from the silky strands...they slide free with ease, in fact...and my attempt to grapevine your legs is lost in intense pain at the bridge of my nose. "FuhhhhhOWWPPP," I mutter incoherently as I drop onto you heavily.

Mandolyn: (Right as rain )

Bailey: (Hands...busy?)

Mandolyn: (Yours???)

Bailey: (Mmmmm that would be telling)

Mandolyn: (I suppose it would. No need. We both know how wet you are.)

Bailey: I take the opportunity to lurch hard to the right, pushing with my newly freed legs, and attempting to unseat you. There are few good things that happen from me being in the position I'm in, and almost none of them are preceded by being tackled to the floor...planting my palm on your chin and shoving back as I buck and kick, hoping to secure a bit more leverage in shoving you off of me

Bailey: (And how sloppy you are...)

Mandolyn: Wild legs flail, skin slaps skin. This brings me alert but I cannot fight momentum that is aided by copious amounts of sweat. My head shoved roughly back again as I topple to the side, reaching up to seize the wrist pushing at my chin while I slap blindly at where I think your face is.

Mandolyn: (You are awfully sure of yourself )

Bailey: The humidity muffles the sound of the crack of flesh on flesh but not the sensation. I'm on my side, able to get up to my knees now...It would be a good time to let go of your curly hair, but you DID just slap me.....so that good sense goes right out the window, and in a moment of phosphorescent rage, I drive a right cross, aimed at your face, betangled hair and all.

Bailey: (The confidence came with the perfect chest)

Mandolyn: (Gotcha. How much extra did that cost? Or was it, like, an add on? Daddy's money can work miracles, huh?)

Bailey: (Amazing how you typed that all one handed)

Mandolyn: Your tight little fist comes zinging in and makes an almost perfect landing on my cheek, sending the lips off to the side and saliva spraying into an atmosphere that is too damp already. In moments like these I am grateful for my Cajun heritage. Hell, I've been kicked by horses harder than that. With one of your hands in my hair and the other extended from an admirable punch, I finally have the opportunity to give those amazing fun bags a test drive. Let's see if Daddy's money bought the industrial strength ones or the regular. My hands come up like eagle talons extended toward a feral cat in a field. They zoom in and latch, the nails digging way in deep to the spongy tissue. I am trying to feel the tips of my fingers meet through the flesh.

Mandolyn: (Let me see for myself, bitch.)

Bailey: (Marry me?)

Mandolyn: (Hahaha. Now legal in all 50 states)

Bailey: My eyes flutter back, and my body tenses like all holy hell. My fists clench in response to the utterly Caligulan punishment, my only thought is that, Awwww poor thing. Jealousy makes us do terrible things. Of course, self-preservation makes us do some pretty depraved shit as well....a fact I demonstrate as I bypass your busy hands, and rifle my right backhand toward your throat, hoping to hear the gutteral, meaty clack of your trachea attempting to re-open...

TO BE CONTINUED

I got 99 problems and...well, you get the picture. Bring it.
LvsCatfghtng
God Member

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 03:34:56 AM »

Hot start!!  Can't wait to see the outcome :-)
RnKa7

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 11:20:03 AM »

Damn intense fight you two and hot, can't wait to see the rest of this fight.
tomboy999999
God Member

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 11:31:32 AM »

Red hot fighting , and great prose. Cant wait for the next moves it's getting a serious brawl now
Mandolyn
God Member

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 12:38:10 PM »

Red hot fighting , and great prose. Cant wait for the next moves it's getting a serious brawl now

We resume on Thursday :-)

azpaper
God Member

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 05:33:04 PM »

Great fight so far. Thanks
JenH
God Member

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 07:04:43 PM »

Oh to be a fly on that wall!!
Jonica
God Member

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 09:14:41 PM »

lol

Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.
Mandolyn
God Member

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2016, 02:14:55 PM »

lol

LOL? That's all the self-professed writer could come up with? I'm starting to think you can't spell c-a-t without someone spotting you the "c" and the "t" first. You disappoint me, Jonica...and I had such high hopes...but thanks for bumping a hot chat log with your laugh. Ferme ta gueule, connasse.

sinclairfan
God Member

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 12:36:33 AM »

Team Mandolyn
sexxyApril
God Member

Wish to Find Out How Good You Are ...Try Me

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2016, 04:34:33 AM »

Wow great Synergy ...... Bailey what can you say But DAMN SHE MAKES CYBERFIGHTING FUN and Mandolyn  Love your skill set and prose

I respect all I battle , so when one does as you just did , I go out of my way break their minds..... I will out fuck you ,I am more fexible , and quicker than you
Sandicat

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 09:35:10 PM »

Very nice bitchiness.  I hope this continues.
Pages: [1]

Jump to: