News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

LIL MISS NEE VS WETRAMONA in a nightclub catfight!!

• 13 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
LIL MISS NEE VS WETRAMONA in a nightclub catfight!!
« on: June 15, 2016, 01:30:38 PM »
It is a warm summer night ... Inside the exclusive club, it is even hotter. With the action going on, and the sexy ladies.

The lights are a bit lower, as it is later in the night.

LIL MISS NEE, is dressed very stunning, and sexy for the club. Including some of her sexiest lingerie, beneath her outfit.
She is enjoying the night, with her boyfriend.
As the music plays, and drinks are enjoyed. She begins to notice, another woman, making a play for her man.

WETRAMONA, has also dressed very fine, for the club. She is also wearing sexy lingerie beneath her outfit.
Her date for the night, proving to be boring, and not worth her time.
She sends him away, and turns her eyes, on a man, with another woman.

They had been on the dance floor. The other woman, not so accidentally bumping into them, more than once.
Apologizing, yet her eyes making some offers, as well.
A chance meeting, in the ladies restroom.
RENEE/ LIL MISS NEE warns her to back off.
WETRAMONA does not waste words in the restroom area. She will have what she wants.
She will continue to pursue, the other woman's boyfriend.

It is still later, as again Ramona makes advances.
Renee confronts her.
Soon as the club patrons watch.
They begin a clothes tearing catfight.
That only one of them will win.

As the clothing comes off. Which lovely lady. Looks sexier in her lingerie?
Which lady wins the catfight, in front of the cheering club crowd?

LADIES it is all yours .. I leave it to you. To describe your club outfits, and lingerie or add extra photos if you like.

Offline shivani yadav

Re: LIL MISS NEE VS WETRAMONA in a nightclub catfight!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 03:33:37 PM »
This is tough, both these competitors are very well matched for a catfight.
But i will give my vote to Romana.
Somehow she appears to be stronger from the pictures.
Go Romana! Win this one!

Offline Renee Loorden

• Let's do it...bitch!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 01:47:58 PM »
*That BITCH! Still fuming from her running her mouth at me, like that in the ladies room! She'd just better stay out of MY way! A final glance in the mirror...a little tug at the neckline of my low-cut, black cocktail dress, showing a nearly indecent amount if cleavage. Feeling good about being out with my main fella, Boche..anticipating a late evening romp in the hay. I'd dressed just for him tonight....Under my short, black, form-hugging dress are black lace demi-bra..matching bikini panties all along with a pair of coco colored stockings, held by a black lace garter up my firm, slim thighs. A final touch of my make-up as I head back to my man waiting at our table.
Mid-way through the growing throng of people filling the club, I stop...dead still...glaring...my nails, curling into the palms of my hands....That dumb, fucking WHORE! At MY table...giving MY man a clear view down that cheap dress at those fat, flabby tits????? What the......?????? Enough is enough! And,this cheap slut has crossed THE line!
Not a word as I step behind her...my eyes, burning a hole through my Boche...seeing the recognition in HIS eyes as they widen, just a bit when my hand reaches our... freshly manicured nails, digging into Ramona's bare shoulder.....spinning her on her heels to face me.....the very beginnings of a little smile at the corners of my lips as I note the 5 red, half-moon marks left on her creamy skin. Hissing into her face..now, only inches from my own as I plant my heels firmly to the floor...the very softest of hisses as my nylons brush against one another.*
You stupid, fat cow! WHAT do you think you're doing with MY Boche....BITCH! * A hand up, one stiff finger, poking between the swell of the sluts breasts with each word.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 02:18:01 PM »
Love the attitude on Miss Nee!  Get that slut!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 02:56:43 AM »
Not enough credit is given to the classier ladies in these polls. Miss Nee (notice she has a title)will show scowling gutter trash their proper place!

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 10:11:13 AM »
Lil Miss Nee looks in better shape and will beat a tiring Wetramona.

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 12:34:18 PM »
I stand still as I have the best place to look and hear those two magnificient women facing each other and exchanging words.  My eyes go from one then the other, back and forth as I'm stunned with their beauty and agressivity.

Offline Renee Loorden

• Let's do it...bitch!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 01:25:45 PM »
Already, a few of the patrons seated nearby have perked up at the heated exchange...Boche's eye moving back and forth between us. I can, already feel my face begin to redden as this ...'tramp'...stands before me....telling ME I'm not woman enough? Stupid..fat...even as the thoughts run through my head, the sound of her flat palm, landing across the side of my head fills the area near us like a shot...my head, rocking to the side, a lock of hair, falling into my face as I catch myself from bumping into the table next to where we stand, heels slipping across the floor. "You dirty, fucking.....BITCH!!!!", catching myself. "You've been asking for this...WHORE!", hissing, as both hands shoot out...fingers, curled into claws as I launch myself across the small space separating us. The nails of one hand, raking at this sluts scalp as the fingers of my free hand twist deep into her mane...one foot up...the toe of my heel raking at her shin, causing a gaping hole in one sheer stocking, already, beginning to ladder up her leg. "I'll show YOU who's woman enough! COW!"

["Get your filthy claws off me, you prissy little skank! He's not yours and you're not woman enough to hold him, so back off or get your ass kicked right here in front of him and everyone else!"

The determined look in your beady little eyes tells me that you're not about to back off, so just to get things started, I treat you to a roundhouse bitchslap to the left side of your perky little face.]

Offline Renee Loorden

• Let's do it...bitch!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 01:08:25 PM »

Yeeow! your clawed hands dig into my scalp and lovely ebony tresses as I instantly return the favor with the sharpened nails of my hands plunging into your straggly mop.  "You'll show me nothing, you worthless .....  EEEEooow!"  I feel like I've been stabbed in the shin before I realize that it is the point of your shoe.  Enraged, I give your hair an extra yank to keep you occupied as I launch my right knee full force up between your legs into your crotch where your all-too-little little black dress affords zero protection to your precious little twat.  

The clients at neighboring tables start to move chairs and tables to give us room as it becomes clear that this will be a lot more than a little slap fest.
[/quote]

UUunnnngghh...dirty.....! * as I feel your nails dig into my hair. Both, now...heels beginning to slip across the floor, heads being yanked forward, back, sideways as we each twist our fingers into the others manes....then....that KNEE! Shoving up, between my thighs....driving into my barely protected pussy...working my dress up my thighs as I tumble back. Both hand, slide free of your hair, trailing a few loose stands of dark tresses caught in my fingers. Moaning out, between gasps of air...* You fucking whore! * As I stumble back, my ass, bumping the table next to us, spilling drinks on the hapless people at the table...my hands, dropping between my legs as I try to cradle myself.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2016, 05:25:34 AM »
have to go with nee in this one I know  just what kind of bitch she can be in  fight :)
the prez tramp

Offline Renee Loorden

• Let's do it...bitch!
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 02:43:09 PM »

The unfortunate victims of my adversary's forced retreat indignantly stand up and scatter, the last of the gentlemen removing the tables and chairs from what has become the combat zone.

As you stand bent over cradling your poor little pussy, I use my left hand, still twined in your hair, to yank you up enough for my right to get a good grip on the top of your cheap black cocktail dress and yank it down until it rips leaving your pert little boobies out in public right down to the nipples which protrude over the top of your flimsy demi bra, all ripe and all exposed to my ready claws.

The muttering of the crowd is now punctuated with shouts of "Rip it all off!"  "Let's see her tits!" and "Don't let her do that to you!"
[/quote]

*Yanked from the table by your fingers buried in my hair....bits being ripped from my scalp...* OOohhh...you dirty...fucking......!!!!!! * even as the folks draw back to give room to the two cats spitting and hissing in the center of the club...my dress, ripped down the front, the top, hanging in tatters at my waist, firm, 34-C titties, swaying, nearly over the top of my lacey bra. One heel, slipping from my foot as I'm yanked back to the center of the floor.......both hands up. * You SLUT!!!!!!* Amidst a few 'oohhs' and 'ahhs', as my tits nearly slip from the tiny covering...a ring of people, now, beginning to form a circle to get a better view. One hand, flat palm, shoving out against your chin....working your head back on your neck..the other, hooking into the low-cut neckline of YOUR dress.* You wanna rip clothes, you fat whore? How do you like...THIS!!!!!!!!! * Ripping the front of your dress at the shoulder...one side, falling down your chest....a bra-covered boob popping from beneath as the torn fabric falls over the front of your body. Hoots and hollers and catcalls following us as we pull and drag and claw each other across the small open space opened for us by the group, all wanting to see who the biggest girl on the block is....

Offline Renee Loorden

• Let's do it...bitch!
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 01:58:29 PM »

As you struggle to stay on your feet with one shoe gone, I grab your left wrist with my left hand and yank you to your left, ignoring your vicious attack on my dress, and, just as the crowd stars to shout their admiration of my round firm boob, I pull you to your left left and pivot to my right to get behind you and wrap my right arm around your neck.  The sharp nails of my left hand reach around, make short work of your flimsy bra, and grab your left titty like a ripe orange.

"Give it up right now, slut, and save yourself a world of pain and humiliation," I hiss into your ear.
[/quote]

*A slight 'gaak'ing' sound, from my throat as your arm begins to tighten around my neck...*Bitch!, * as your nails yank my bra from me...now, the useless cloth, hanging down my chest...boobs, out for all to see, then, one globe, caught in your grip..the nipple, turning a shade of purple between your fingers as you squeeze...* Let my tit go, you dumb.......* One hand, dropping to your thigh as I rake my nails up your leg....the stocking, covering your thigh, merely left in tatters as I hike your dress with my fingers.....shoving my hand between your legs and...CLUTCH! Digging at the pressing at the soft, silky down under the thin fabric of your panties.......

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 04:26:55 AM »
Congrats to Ramona for gaining the win here.

YET also have to give credit to Miss Nee .. She fought, and stayed interacting, all the way!

LADIES VERY NICE CATFIGHT!!  It was an honor, to post this for you both.

Storm

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2016, 12:30:04 PM »
thank you very much ladies, great fight.
Storm, thank you for setting the poll up