News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Time Travel Catfight: Katherine Hepburn meets Katy Perry

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Time Travel Catfight: Katherine Hepburn meets Katy Perry
« on: June 15, 2016, 07:09:20 PM »
Doris Day had a party with her friends, in the year 1955. In backstage surroundings of a film set, they all celebrated her victory over Katy Perry who, at the age of 31, had travelled in her time machine to that year in history to challenge Doris to a fight.
Doris already had shamed Katy technically and morally when defeating her in a battle of voices with her superior singing skills prior to fighting her in the ring - which left Katy having her self confidence shattered, and being filled with self doubts instead.
Finally, encountering the Californian pop singer from the future in the ring for a wrestling match, Doris had no trouble with surprising Katy when quickly changing from the ladylike, sophisticated film star into a wild bitch fighting like a tigress, and simultaneously proving that she, Doris, was the woman with the stronger muscles, while slamming, pinning, squeezing and choking an increasingly panicking Katy until the decidedly dominated, demoralised pop princess pleaded for mercy.

Doris, chatting to her friends while drinking champagne, announced with self assurance,  'Weeeell, I guess I've ended that strange creature's from who knows where fighting career round here. She'll creep into her time machine and will never be seen again - I've shown her the way out for sure!'
'For not so sure!' one of the female guests there suddenly exclaimed. It was the actress Katherine Hepburn. 'Look what I got this morning from that same impertinent girl!' And she handed Doris a handwritten letter. Doris tentatively took the small sheet of paper and read aloud, 'Hi, Katherine! I'm still here. What d'you say - fancy a wrestling match in evening attire? Whose dress comes off first has lost. I'll meet you in 1938, when you were 31 just like me.'
Excited voices mingled throughout the room at the news conveyed through the disclosed letter to Katherine, and Doris asked, 'Oh my gawd, she has the nerve? Whatever did you answer?'
'Whatever could I have answered? I said 'yes', of course!'
'You go, show that bitch!' Doris, angry after learning that her treatment of Katy's was not enough to discourage her from further challenges, almost shouted.
'You bet I'll do that! I'll finish off what you started.'
'Yes, girl, do it!' Doris replied - but, after Katherine had turned her back on her, with the expression of pride severely stung on her face, continued under her breath, '...while I thought I had already finished what I started.'

...Katy Perry had, after the devastating losses to Doris Day, slunk into the safety of her time machine where she tended to all the signs and injuries of the fight which included a black eye and a bleeding, split upper lip. She guessed they all thought they had, with Doris' help, quickly got rid of her. But they had not reckoned with her persistency. She had lost a battle, but she'd come for war. '...And that war is far from over,' she thought to herself, 'I've only just begun this.' While holding ice cubes to her lip she stared at a photograph in front of her which showed a portrait of Katherine Hepburn. 'When I challenge you then you'll have to accept,' she said aloud to the picture. 'You can't back away, or you'd have to admit you're a coward. And I'm gonna have fun tearing that dress off you!'
Smiling maliciously, she started to write that letter to Katherine...and set the machine's controls to the year 1938...  

When the two women meet in the ring, both are wearing ankle length ball gowns, and each girl is now about to try ripping her opponent's dress to shreds while pinning and defeating her...  

Katherine Hepburn: 31 years, 5'7.5"

Katy Perry: 31 years, 5'7"
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 07:11:55 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Time Travel Catfight: Katherine Hepburn meets Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 07:12:31 PM »
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 07:14:57 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 07:16:28 PM »
Above: Katy Perry

Below: Katherine Hepburn
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 07:18:58 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 07:19:42 PM »
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 07:54:32 PM by herboyfriend »