News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Star Trek: Gamesters of Triskelion catfight

• 12 Replies

ozzgeb

Star Trek: Gamesters of Triskelion catfight
« on: June 16, 2016, 01:32:45 AM »
Lt. Uhura and Yeoman Rand are whisked to Triskelion to wrestle and catfight its baddest female fighters Shahna and Tamoon.

http://grouchom.deviantart.com/art/Star-Trek-The-Mirror-Gamesters-69063139

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 01:47:42 AM by ozzgeb »

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
Re: Star Trek: Gamesters of Triskelion catfight
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 04:49:39 PM »
Nice, I'm a sucker for Star Trek related catfights

I'd often wondered about Uhura getting an actual chance of taking on Shahna... unlike in the actual episode   ::)

...  but I'd never considered Rand in that context... until now (thanks !)  8)

I couldn't vote, as my favored option was not among the choices...

Oh, I can so picture both these match-ups, on that fighting ''pad'', to the tune of that classic battle music cue... uniforms and battling outfits gradually ripped off in the course of the fights...

Shahna (barely !) manages to get the better of Uhura, after a long hard fought battle, notably featuring a long, arduous, session of rolling all over the pad, and each other, silver and black boots clanking agaisnt each other, Shahna finally exacting victory with her smothering the communications officer with her, bright-green, pube covered, snatch in a face-sit, hands on her hips, scolding down at Uhura as she bucks her legs up and down... less and less furriously until they wind up flat against and motionless against the ground

Rand manages to better Tamoon, notably using her long, sexy legs... as, right from the very first move, she suprises the gladiatrice with a high kick to the gut...

Rand (smiling down at her): ''... what ? ... didn't know women also get combat training at Starfleet ?''

Rand then managing to nail her with a body and leg scissor and such, but not without Tamoon getting a few hard shots in herself, among which, applying her generous backside to a reverse face-sit (no, I don't have an obsession with face-sits, just so happens, in this pair of fights)...

... but, in the end, Rand has Tamoon lyying face-first on the pad and, sitting on her (facing the same direction), she pulls her into an arm-bar, digging her free hand into the back of her orange-blonde hair (earlier on, we got to see that her pubes match her hair's colour) arching her head and upper-body up, and back, Tamoon's bright yellow orbs dangling at the ground, face cringing both in pain and disbelief that she, experienced battler that she is, could possibly be on the losing end of this unassuming newcomer !  

Ah... and, after all that... winner vs. winner and loser vs. loser ???

P.S.: Ozzgeb, check your private messages...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 04:54:26 PM by Patrick/Quebec »

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 12:28:22 PM »
If you like ST:TOS catfights, Patrick, check out http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,50563.0.html!!   ;D
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

ozzgeb

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 05:21:09 PM »
Nice, I'm a sucker for Star Trek related catfights

I'd often wondered about Uhura getting an actual chance of taking on Shahna... unlike in the actual episode   ::)

...  but I'd never considered Rand in that context... until now (thanks !)  8)

I couldn't vote, as my favored option was not among the choices...

Oh, I can so picture both these match-ups, on that fighting ''pad'', to the tune of that classic battle music cue... uniforms and battling outfits gradually ripped off in the course of the fights...

Shahna (barely !) manages to get the better of Uhura, after a long hard fought battle, notably featuring a long, arduous, session of rolling all over the pad, and each other, silver and black boots clanking agaisnt each other, Shahna finally exacting victory with her smothering the communications officer with her, bright-green, pube covered, snatch in a face-sit, hands on her hips, scolding down at Uhura as she bucks her legs up and down... less and less furriously until they wind up flat against and motionless against the ground

Rand manages to better Tamoon, notably using her long, sexy legs... as, right from the very first move, she suprises the gladiatrice with a high kick to the gut...

Rand (smiling down at her): ''... what ? ... didn't know women also get combat training at Starfleet ?''

Rand then managing to nail her with a body and leg scissor and such, but not without Tamoon getting a few hard shots in herself, among which, applying her generous backside to a reverse face-sit (no, I don't have an obsession with face-sits, just so happens, in this pair of fights)...

... but, in the end, Rand has Tamoon lyying face-first on the pad and, sitting on her (facing the same direction), she pulls her into an arm-bar, digging her free hand into the back of her orange-blonde hair (earlier on, we got to see that her pubes match her hair's colour) arching her head and upper-body up, and back, Tamoon's bright yellow orbs dangling at the ground, face cringing both in pain and disbelief that she, experienced battler that she is, could possibly be on the losing end of this unassuming newcomer !  

Ah... and, after all that... winner vs. winner and loser vs. loser ???

P.S.: Ozzgeb, check your private messages...

Patrick I read your message just now and you had good story ideas... I also had these matchups in mind:

Droxine vs Vanna (The Cloud Minders)

Christine vs Andrea (What Are Little Girls Made Of)
{alt}
{alt}

Lenore vs Rand (The Conscience Of The King)
{alt}

Yeoman Tamura vs Mea 3 (A Taste Of Armageddon)
"Knock her down and sit on her if you have to"
{alt}
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 05:24:43 PM by ozzgeb »

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 07:19:00 AM »
Nice ones...

Delicate Droxine would get completely trounced by Vanna... not that it wouldn't be a pleasant sight...

I'd given the next one a thought or two, over the years, and I would normally say the same thing about Andrea, at the hands of Chapel... but Andrea's an android, hence, might be stronger and tougher than she looks... but, even if so, Chapel would be fighting to keep her fiance, and to combine two old sayings, a woman scorned has the strength (and nastiness ?) of thousands !

I'd long noticed the look and double-take Rand gives Lenore in that scene... and have imagined the two then passing each other in some deserted corridor, a further exchange of looks and... aaaaaaaaand... would normally give it to Rand but, as we learn later, Lenore has a rather marked psychotic aspect to her, so I could see Rand, about to put her out... Lenore then going nuts on her and winning the fight.

Ahhh, the last one...

Spock: "Yeoman Tamura, you stay here and prevent this young lady from immolating herself. Knock her down and sit on her if necessary"

... now, if THAT isn't an outright invitation, incitation, to a catfight...

And I'd see her following that order to the letter, Mea 3 jerks up onto her feet and, after a brief, but intense, struggle on their feet, Tamura does... knock Mea 3 down... and sits on her... then hooking her legs at the back of the knees, bending forward, causing the back of Mea's legging to slip just a tad up, just enough to reveal a hint of rump cleavage

Mea, after a loud bout of moaning and pleading and vain attempts or forcing her off, then ripping away at the front of Tamura's, first out of spite and sheer desperation, then with an idea in mind, but, finding her to be almost titless, then does same to her bra and goes after her nipples 

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 07:37:50 AM »
One, of the many, I've had in mind...

"Space seed", as the briefing gets gassed, in the corridor, Khan, then Scotty make it out and head away...

... the doors open again, and we see a coughing Uhura, making her way out on all fours...

{alt}

... the doors close behind her, they open again a few seconds later, and, in similar manner, out comes McGivers...

{alt}

And, coughing away, as she crawls on the deck, her eyes widden as she comes across a pair of boots, looking slowly up, she sees it's Uhura, now, barely, on her feet... grabbing her red red-ish hair, Uhura "helps" her up to her feet and then... and then

Outcome ? ... if it ends up in any kind boob-fight, chest smother ect... then Uhura, and the ship, are in deep trouble... but, like I always say, a big back can just as well be used as a weapon, then as a target...  

One near the top of my list is Tonia Barrows... vs. just about anybody, for lack of my having a prefered choice in her case !

{alt}

I guess she'd have "cause" to go after those chorus girls... her, vs. both of them, at the same time, might make for a close (and hot !) fight...

... but, pelase, NOT Barrows vs. Angela... ;)

Ah, or Barrows vs. another of my obvious-opponentless favorites, Losira ?

{alt}

Losira: "I am for..."

Barrows: "... and I am for... YOU !"

... as she sends a hard jab to her gut (bare fist onto bare belly = loud, muffles "smacking" sound")
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 07:48:15 AM by Patrick/Quebec »

Offline PaulineG

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 02:58:46 PM »
Slightly off topic as not actual Star Trek characters but thought you might like these. I created these three pics in the hope that someone would enlarge on the story for me to illustrate,
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 02:59:45 PM by PaulineG »

ozzgeb

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 01:13:04 AM »
Nice ones...

Delicate Droxine would get completely trounced by Vanna... not that it wouldn't be a pleasant sight...

I'd given the next one a thought or two, over the years, and I would normally say the same thing about Andrea, at the hands of Chapel... but Andrea's an android, hence, might be stronger and tougher than she looks... but, even if so, Chapel would be fighting to keep her fiance, and to combine two old sayings, a woman scorned has the strength (and nastiness ?) of thousands !

I'd long noticed the look and double-take Rand gives Lenore in that scene... and have imagined the two then passing each other in some deserted corridor, a further exchange of looks and... aaaaaaaaand... would normally give it to Rand but, as we learn later, Lenore has a rather marked psychotic aspect to her, so I could see Rand, about to put her out... Lenore then going nuts on her and winning the fight.

Ahhh, the last one...

Spock: "Yeoman Tamura, you stay here and prevent this young lady from immolating herself. Knock her down and sit on her if necessary"

... now, if THAT isn't an outright invitation, incitation, to a catfight...

And I'd see her following that order to the letter, Mea 3 jerks up onto her feet and, after a brief, but intense, struggle on their feet, Tamura does... knock Mea 3 down... and sits on her... then hooking her legs at the back of the knees, bending forward, causing the back of Mea's legging to slip just a tad up, just enough to reveal a hint of rump cleavage

Mea, after a loud bout of moaning and pleading and vain attempts or forcing her off, then ripping away at the front of Tamura's, first out of spite and sheer desperation, then with an idea in mind, but, finding her to be almost titless, then does same to her bra and goes after her nipples 

Another idea:

Roberta Lincoln vs Isis (Assignment: Earth)

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2016, 06:39:04 AM »
Slightly off topic as not actual Star Trek characters but thought you might like these. I created these three pics in the hope that someone would enlarge on the story for me to illustrate,

Nice concept, I love the contrasts of dress and type between the two characters !

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2016, 06:42:40 AM »

Another idea:

Roberta Lincoln vs Isis (Assignment: Earth)

Ohhhhhhhh, I've given that one a few thoughts over the years... and that last pic is so evocative (and so screams "catfight" at you !)

Imagine Isis, slowly beginning to get up... onto to shoved, back first, onto the couch, Roberta then quickly mounting her... not that it would   end there, not by a long shot !

... for one thing, a nice, long, nasty session of rolling around all over the office's floor, and each other, their sexy hosed legs intertwined

Ah, and branching out a bit, but staying in the same period, how about Isis vs...

{alt}

... in an all-feline battle... lots of hissing and clawing in that one !
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 06:46:47 AM by Patrick/Quebec »

ozzgeb

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 08:51:35 AM »

Nice concept, I love the contrasts of dress and type between the two characters !

Yeoman Rand could be the character in the red dress.

The other woman could be Sirah from The Omega Glory...
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Sirah-and-Yeoman-Rand-325316568
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Sirah-and-Yeoman-Rand-321084520

or perhaps Zarabeth from All Our Yesterdays.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 09:04:32 AM by ozzgeb »

ozzgeb

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 09:07:28 AM »
Ohhhhhhhh, I've given that one a few thoughts over the years... and that last pic is so evocative (and so screams "catfight" at you !)

Imagine Isis, slowly beginning to get up... onto to shoved, back first, onto the couch, Roberta then quickly mounting her... not that it would   end there, not by a long shot !

... for one thing, a nice, long, nasty session of rolling around all over the office's floor, and each other, their sexy hosed legs intertwined

Ah, and branching out a bit, but staying in the same period, how about Isis vs...

{alt}

... in an all-feline battle... lots of hissing and clawing in that one !

Yvonne Craig was Batgirl so she and Catwoman could go at it.

What are your thoughts on the Marta/Oola matchup?
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,58202.0.html
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 09:08:13 AM by ozzgeb »

Offline footfight

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2016, 05:20:42 PM »
All great picks!Actually,anything where my teenage crush yeoman rand gets to use those thighs is okay by me!