News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Blonde vs brunette

• 39 Replies

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
Re: Blonde vs brunette
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2016, 12:53:21 PM »
Feeling the fight almost drained from you, I finally decide to put the contest and you to bed, as I pump my legs, my right arm slides around your neck and tucks under your chin, my left slipping around your right to hold you in the sleeper hold, "Night Night Holly", locking in my scissor/sleeper combo
nooooo nooooo! I cry out as panic sets in the sleeper scissor combo locked in tight arching my back kicking my legs tugging at your arm in desperation trying to breath
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2016, 05:03:54 PM »
Drained of all my strength and energy not able to gasp any air can't even mutter a submission my legs too heavy to move rest flat on the floor and  my arms that were tugging on your sleeper fall to the mats as my eyes flutter to stay open everything becomes quiet and my eyes close permanently into deep unconsciousness

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2016, 06:53:58 PM »
Damn, I was wrong once again..I was behind you Holly, but umm, yeah...Good Night....
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2016, 06:34:09 PM »
Not sure which weak ass to vote for
 ::)

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2016, 12:52:29 AM »
Wow, this wasn't a fight, it was a massacre.   :o  :P

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2016, 05:44:20 AM »
Drained of all my strength and energy not able to gasp any air can't even mutter a submission my legs too heavy to move rest flat on the floor and  my arms that were tugging on your sleeper fall to the mats as my eyes flutter to stay open everything becomes quiet and my eyes close permanently into deep unconsciousness

Feeling your pathetic and worthless body go limp in my hold, I wait a few more moments to make sure you're out, before letting go, and standing up, my foot planted on your chest in victory I raise my arms, "Let this serve as a reminder to all you brunette bitches, BLONDES RULE!"
i awake to see you standing over me foot planted on my chest i lay frozen in fear tears streaming down my face stomach is in severe pain from the devastating scissors that stopped me from any chance of beating you. I lay still and quiet wanting this to end without further pain embarrassment

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2016, 05:18:08 PM »

Eh she's just some blonde punk trying to be a blonde legend like me. Maybe i need to show u how taking out brunette trash bags is done....

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2016, 10:42:02 PM »

Eh she's just some blonde punk trying to be a blonde legend like me. Maybe i need to show u how taking out brunette trash bags is done....
I'm not trash

Offline Lilfighter

• God Member
  • July 4
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2016, 04:49:20 AM »
Haha this was the worst matchup i have seen in a while that little blonde girl put the boots right to you holly

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2016, 01:22:09 AM »
Haha this was the worst matchup i have seen in a while that little blonde girl put the boots right to you holly
truly a mismatch lil. I was overpowered and dominated from start to finish. I fought my hardest i would have loved to take her down but that's just a dream she is superior she knew it and I now know it.