News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

One Last Mother's Day

• 10 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
One Last Mother's Day
« on: June 17, 2016, 04:35:10 AM »
One Last Mother’s Day

I tossed and turned in bed for some reason, unable to really get good sleep. Ewa was next to me and was conked out. But every time I closed my eyes, I was bombarded with flashes and thunder and rain in my dreams. I decided that I would push through and try to force myself to sleep.

…… I was walking through a long hallway. It wouldn’t end. I was dressed in a black dress, more conservative for my normal day out. I finally reached a door. I reached for the door knob and entered. It was a small church. The pews were mostly empty except for the first couple. I walked down the center aisle and noticed a coffin at the front of the church. I could hear soft sobs and whimpers from the people sitting in the pews. I couldn’t make out who was in the coffin, as I strained my vision, squinting, it was just blurry, like I was not meant to see it from far away. So I walked closer…. Closer. I looked to my left and saw my younger sister Amie holding her daughter, my 12 year old niece, Justine. They were crying, holding each other. Then I looked to my right and saw my older sister Dawn with her arm around her daughter, Dani who was 18. I never really got to know Dani because Dawn and I hated each other. But I had seen pictures and Dani was the spitting image of Dawn but with flaming red hair. Both pairs of women turned and just stared at me. All sound stopped except for the rain and thunder outside the church. It got darker as I approached the coffin and looked down… at my mother, Joyce. She looked peaceful. Her makeup and hair were done perfectly. But why was she in the coffin dead. In the back of my mind I kept thinking, I never wanted her dead even though we hated each other. Why this now? But then my arms got heavy, I could not move them. Hell I couldn’t move period. Like when in a dream and you are running from someone or something and you run so slowly. Then Joyce’s eyes opened, black dead eyes and her head turned toward me and her right hand came out so fast from the coffin it was like a blur. Her hand clamped around my throat. It was cold as ice. Her fingers tightened.

“ONE LAST TIME!” She hissed at me!!! ………

I woke to find Ewa shaking me awake as my own hands were clutched at my throat. I was soaked with sweat and panting.

“Anna!” Ewa exclaimed, “You are alright, I am here.” There was a worried look on her face.

I got my breathing under control, sucking in air, trying to calm myself.

“I am ok love”, I said as sat up in bed. “Jeez what a dream, no a nightmare.” I started to tell Ewa about what was going on and my cell phone buzzed. It was my sister Amie.

“Joyce is dead”, was what I heard. I couldn’t speak. What the fuck was going on?!? I barely heard what my sister was telling me. My mind was a whirl. I know she said funeral and end of the week and she was ok with me coming.

I told her “OK” and that I loved her and hung up.

“Premonition” was the word Ewa used as I told her what was going on. Maybe that was what it was. Maybe a part of me guessed it or something. It was all surreal.

“When do we leave?” Ewa asked as she walked back into the bedroom with a glass of water and handed it to me.

“We?” I asked, “You want to come with me.”

“Oh hell yes I am coming,” she replied, “I am not letting Dawn or any member of your family hurt you further.”

I loved her even more when she said those words. I didn’t go back to sleep and the morning came and I went about my day as normal, well as normal as I could. In the office, I told Jennifer that I would need two first class seat booked to Washington, DC and a rental car from there and a hotel in the town I grew up in. I had a couple of appointments with perspective clients to reschedule but nothing that could not be put off until next week. I kept hearing her voice and seeing those black eyes staring thru me. It sent shivers up my spine.

Ewa and I landed at Reagan International Airport in the late afternoon. We settled into the traffic routine until we got on I-95 South for the 3 hour road trip. It was almost 10PM when got to the town limits and I decided I would give Ewa the quick and dirty tour of my hometown. I showed her where we used to live and fought for years with both sisters. And the park near our house where I climbed trees instead of going to pageants. Showed her the school where I blossomed into a woman and learned to fight dirtier. And even the Marine Corps recruiting office that started me on my journey that would take me around the world. We got to the hotel just before midnight and checked in and both fell asleep rather quickly.

….. The dream was as before with Joyce grabbing my throat with her cold dead hands and me trying in vain to pull away. I willed my arms to finally move and pulled her claws from my throat.

“Good….Good Anna,” she said as her arm went back inside the coffin and head and face settled to what they had been when I first saw it. “Almost time now.” In a disembodied voice….

I didn’t wake with a start but turned my head to see that Ewa was still asleep next to me. I put my arm around her body and pulled her in close, spooning her. Her own hands held mine.

“Thank you,” I whispered in her ear. She stayed asleep as I held her in the dark.

The next morning I called my sister Amie and asked if Ewa and I could come over to her house to talk. Amie said it was fine. I was a little concerned because the last time I was in town, Amie, Dawn, Joyce and I got into a huge throw down that had us all fighting each other. I was hoping she didn’t still want to throw a fist in my face when I saw her. We pulled up to her house and I saw the front door open as we parked and got out of the rental. I walked up to the front porch with Ewa holding my hand. It was a few seconds of long silence until Amie pulled me into a deep hug.

“Thank you for coming,” she said as she started crying. We held each other for a little bit and she and I release each other and she started whipping her eyes. “God, I look a mess. Sorry.” She turned to Ewa and smiled. “Ewa, it is good to meet you. Justine has shown me pictures of you from her chats with her Aunt Anna. Thank you too for coming here.” She wrapped Ewa in a big hug which caught my girlfriend a little off guard but she returned the hug. “Oh god, where are my manners, please come in you two.”

As I walked in the house I was almost tackled by a blonde tornado, my niece Justine. She hugged Ewa as well. I guess we are a family of huggers though a few of us do it more violently. Amie sat us down and told us what had happened. It had been over a year since I last saw my family in person. From what my sister told me, Joyce was mellowing a little. Had called a truce between Dawn and Amie. They had all met for coffee a few times last month. Amie had asked her if she was going to try and bury the hatchet with me and it was met with a terse no. Dawn had echoed her agreement with my mother. Dani, Dawn’s daughter was there as well and had said she would love to get her hands on me. My fighting family!

The funeral was scheduled for the Friday. It was Wednesday now. Amie snapped her fingers and smacked the palm of her hand against her forehead.

“I almost forgot,” she said getting up and going to the coffee table. She returned with a letter. It was addressed to me but had no postage on it. “I was going to open it but a voice in my head said to what for you.”

I looked it over once. It was a parchment style paper. Very old looking and the lettering was in an old English style. I opened it and withdrew the letter. The writing was in the same old school writing as was on the outside of the letter.

Dearest Anna,
Please accept my condolences at the passing of your mother. She and I became friends in the last year and she visited me many times. This may be hard to accept but I have a message for you. One that I received after she passed. I will only give it to you in person. But I can say this….. One Last Time.
Sincerely
Amy Truduex

My hand shook as I re-read the last three words. The same words from my dreams. What the hell was going on and was I losing it. Ewa snatched the letter from my trembling hand and read it and put a hand over her mouth.

“Ok, what the hell is going on?” Amie asked as she read it. “What does One Last Time mean?”

I told her about the dream I had before she had called me. Told her every detail. Amie sat there silent for a while. Then she shook her head and spoke.

“What a Bitch!!!” She said out loud.

Justine in the kitchen said, “Language Mom!”

I stifled a laugh and so did Ewa.

Amie was still shaking her head. “Isn’t it just like Joyce to be a B.I.T.C.H. from the grave?!?”

“Mom, it still counts when you spell it out,” came the voice of my niece from the kitchen.

All three of us burst into laughter. God it felt good to laugh.

“So who is Amy Truduex?” I asked, puzzled because I had never heard that name before.

“Amy Truduex is the Gypsy Fortune Teller and Psychic in town,” Amie said using air quotes for the psychic part. “I personally don’t buy this crap but there are a ton of people here in town who swear she is the genuine article.”

“Well fuck me,” I said aloud.

“AUNT ANNA!” sounded an exasperated voice from the kitchen.

“Sorry Justine!” I said back.

“Oh I also saved the best news for last,” Amie said, “Dawn invited me over to her home tomorrow for coffee to discuss the will. She doesn’t know you are in town yet.”

Ewa cracked her knuckles, “No worries here!” She said with a smile.

Amie smiled at that too. “Tell you what,” she said, “Why not switch the coffee time to here? I can send Justine over to her friend’s house.”

“You and Ewa get to hang out with my slutty sister and her daughter while I am going to meet with Ms. Truduex.” I said.

“I don’t like you going there alone,” Ewa said with Amie nodding her head in agreement. “We don’t know anything about her or if she has ulterior motives.”

“That is why God invented Jennifer,” I said as I fished out my cell phone, smiling at the puzzled look on Amie’s face.

I filled Jennifer in on what was going on she said she would call me back in a few minutes. Amie was in the other room talking with our older sister Dawn. Amie came back in turning off her phone.

“All set,” she said sitting down next to Ewa and I, “She and Dani will be here at 5pm tomorrow.”

My phone buzzed, it was Jennifer.

“Ok, Boss,” she said on the other end of the connection, “Amy Truduex, born 1993, no priors, no credit history. She bought the shop she operates out of for cash. All bills paid in cash or on pre-paid card. Here is a picture from her website. Run through facial recognition on both the FBI and Interpol databases and no hits. Looks like she appeared out of nowhere two years ago.”

“Thank Jen,” I sighed, “Let me know if anything else pops up.” I pressed off and checked my messages and opened the picture of Amy Truduex. She was drop dead gorgeous. Jet black hair, flawless complexion, ivory white skin and a centerfolds figure. The picture from the site showed her in a black lace corset and her breasts were basically jumping out.

Amie looked at the picture, “Hot. I wouldn’t kick her out of bed.”

“MOTHER!!!!” Came Justine’s voice from the kitchen.

Amie flushed red and snorted. Ewa and I laughed with her.

That evening’s dream was different…..

…….. I was standing in the rain. I looked around and I was in an empty field. I was soaked. I brushed the wet hair from my eyes and tried to peer around. Lightning flashed and thunder rolled, making me jump a little. Then lightning flashed again, there was a figure standing 100 feet in front of me. Lightning again, now 50 feet. Lightning again and…..

I woke to the sound of thunder outside the hotel window. It was close to 5AM. Ewa was still sleeping next to me and I got out of bed to stretch and make some coffee. The rest of the day went by in a blur. About 4PM, Amie arrived to the hotel to pick up Ewa. We kissed and hugged and told each other good luck. Too bad I was going to miss her meeting my sister. What I would give to be a fly on the wall for that one. Amie promised to keep her safe with a wink. Good, that meant no 2 vs 1 when Ewa met Dawn and Dani. I drove in the rain to the center of town to the shopping district. I saw the sign for Amy Truduex’s building. “Fortune’s Told, Future’s Learned”

I took the umbrella out and opened it as I opened my car door. Virginia thunderstorms could be brutal. I walked the short distance from my rental car to the front door of her building. I took a deep breath and opened and walked inside. I shook out and closed my umbrella. The air smelled of incense. Not pungent but earthy. I walked in and before I could ring the bell on the counter a voice came from the back.

“Welcome, Anna, “said the female voice with a slight eastern European accent, “Please come.”

I walked through the beaded curtain and into a black room with soft carpeted floors and pillows lining the walls. In the middle was a small round table with Amy Truduex staring, smiling at me. She motioned her hand to the chair opposite her. I set my umbrella next to the door and sat down. I couldn’t hear an air conditioning unit but the air was still and cool. Strange.

“So here I am Ms. Truduex,” I said, my hands folded on the table, my eyes looking into hers. “So please tell what the hell is going on, because I can’t figure it out to save the life of me.”

“Ah,” she said with a smile, “The spirit world is all around us.” Her arms moved in a circle. “We only have to really listen to hear them. But most do not want to hear what they have to say and are ignorant to all that is around us. Your mother came in here after the last time you were here. I read her fortune and told her of her impending death. But she didn’t seem frightened. She was determined to fix some things in her life and plot in others. She hated you until the moment of her death; her spirit still carries that hate. After she passed, she visited me after visiting you in your dreams. She told me about One Last Time. I imagine she can only want to face you one more time. To truly finish what has gone on between you. I know it all. I have seen the visions of your fights with her through her spirit. Truly enlightening.” Her eyes bore into mine.

“That is great and all but what does it matter,” I said, breathing out a sigh of frustration. “She is dead. No solid form to fight.”

“But there are more ways to fight that are not physical in nature, Anna,” Amy said raising her eyebrows. “That is why I am here; it is why I was meant to be here, to assist both you and her in your journeys. And it has already begun. She died on a stormy night such as this and it is this night that you meet her one last time. It has already begun.”

I felt really tired, like exhausted. My head was starting to nod, my eyelids felt like they had lead weights on them. “Wait…. What is …happening…..?” Blackness followed.

Back in the real world across town, Ewa sat on the couch as Amie went to answer the door bell. Ewa loves to dress up; she was in a short black skirt, red tight blouse with a few of the buttons undone to show off her bust. Amie was in cutoff jean shorts and a tight blue t-shirt. Dawn and Dani strolled in like they owned the place. Both dressed the same, khaki shorts and sandals, black t shirt for Dawn and a white one for Dani. Ewa stood as they entered. Dawn stopped short and Dani bumped into her.

“Who is this?” Dawn asked, putting her hands on her hips.

Dani moved to Dawn’s right shoulder. “This is Ewa,” Dani said with a smug look on her face, “This is my dyke Aunt Anna’s fucktoy.”

Dawn whipped her head around looking, “Where is she?!?”

Ewa chimed in, “She is busy at the moment but sends her regards and watch who you are calling names little girl, you may get hurt.”

Dani moved forward, but Dawn grabbed her arm. Then she turned toward Amie. “You little bitch!!!” She exclaimed, “You planned this?!? I should have known. You were always soft like the cxnt of a sister I have.”

Ewa stepped forward. “Don’t ever call Anna that name,” she said through gritted teeth, “She is more woman than you will ever be. I came here to get a look at the bitch that got her ass kicked so many times by my Anna.”

Dawn fumed! “You fucking tramp,” she said taking out her loop earrings and handing them to Dani, “The only ass kicked is going to be yours!”

Ewa kicked off her heels and Dawn kicked off her sandals. Dawn had an inch on Ewa and at least 20lbs. But my girl was a hellcat.

Dawn started taking off her shirt and unbuttoned her shorts. “I have to drive home in something and I know this is going to be catfight.”

Ewa quickly removed her blouse and shimmied out of her skirt. Ewa was looking fine in her red lace bra and matching thong. Dawn had on a black bra and black high cut panties. Both women had E Cup chests; in fact, I think I was the only one who was a D Cup in my family. The two women started to circle. Amie kept her eyes on Dani, just to make sure the 18 year old was not going to do anything rash.

Dawn and Ewa leap at each other and locked in a bitter hairpulling duel. They were wildly spinning around in a tight circle. Hands gripping and pulling, re-gripping and pulling harder. They started slapping and throwing fist soon after. Always keeping one hand locking in hair, their free hand would slap at arms and ball up into fists and slug sides. Dawn surged forward and slammed Ewa’s back against the wall knocking down a picture. She forced her body into the brunettes and tried to slam her head into the wall. Their bra covered breasts met for the first time. Dawn was smiling a little as she pushed her body weight into Ewa’s. Ewa put her left leg behind Dawn’s right and raked her hand down Dawn’s left breast leaving red furrows in the flesh. Dawn screamed in pain and Ewa pushed off with her butt and sent the tow of them to the carpet below. The impact jarred them loose from each other but they quickly reached out and grabbed hair and bras. Yanking and pulling with all their strength. Bras snapped, strands of blonde and brown hair began to little the beige carpet. Ewa had Dawn’s bra and Dawn had hers. They threw their ruined garments away and pulled each other into a violent embrace. Bare breasts met and hard nipples scrapped against their skin. They start to roll back and forth, never going more than a few feet. Ewa raked her nails down my older sister’s sides, leaving her looking like she was attacked by an alley cat. Dawn was in serious trouble. Her daughter could tell. Even though Dawn fought back best she could Ewa was 12 years younger and Dawn’s age was starting to show. Dawn did reach in and grab two handfuls of Ewa’s enormous breasts and squeezed. This brought out a yelp of pain from Ewa’s lips. Ewa kept clawing away, fighting through the pain and finally rolled on top of Dawn and got her hands locked onto Dawn’s big tits. Ewa straddled my sister’s waist and twisted, pulled, groped, gouged, clawed and tweaked the large pale breasts. Dawn was openly crying, her hands grasping Ewa’s hands to try and pull them from her hurt boobs.

Dani threw her mom’s earrings to the floor and rushed forward to grab Ewa’s hair. Just as she was about to reach the two warring women, Amie grabbed Dani’s long read hair and yanked hard. Taking Dain right off her feet and on to her back. She started dragging Dani back away from Dawn and Ewa.

“Alright my little niece,” Amie said as she pulled the 18 year old back, “It is time you showed some respect to your elders!” Then she pounced on her.

Ewa’s fingers had a death lock on Dawn’s nipples. She pulled them up, shook them roughly and slapped them together. Dawn was sobbing as Ewa destroyed her breasts! Ewa finally released the wounded tits and Dawn cradled them. Ewa lifted her butt up and slammed it down on Dawn’s tummy. She grasped Dawn’s wrist and pried them away from Dawn’s hurt boobs and pulled them out to the side. She daggled her own breasts over Dawn’s wounded pair and reared back and slammed them right on top. There was the slap of flesh meeting flesh the meaty glands meeting, flattening and squishing out at the sides. Then Ewa reared back again and slammed forward again. Dawn could barely scream. It was more like air hissing out.

Then Ewa put her mouth next to Dawn’s ear. “If you ever cause trouble for Anna, Amie or me ever again,” she said with malice in her voice, “I will come back and tear these pitiful tits off your weak ass and feed them to you!”

Ewa got up off of her and breathed out; she heard the commotion behind her.

Amie cried out, “Damn, Ewa look out!”

Dani had broken away from Amie and rushed at Ewa like a bull. Ewa turned and sent her left fist right into Dani’s face, smashing against her nose, an audible crunch was heard and blood erupted from the teen’s nose. Dani’s slumped down to her knees holding her nose. Ewa was holding her left hand, wincing in pain. Amie came over and checked her out.

“Not sure if it is broken or not, sorry Ewa,” Amie said with a look of concern on her face. She turned to her niece was tending to Dawn and holding her broken nose. “Get her the fuck out of my house!” Dani helped her mom up and draped the t shirt over her and walked out the door to their car. “Ok, Let’s get you dressed and get that hand checked out.”

*Somewhere in dreamland or the spirit world or another plan of existence… you pick*

It was raining, I knew that because I awoke in the grass in an empty field and it was pouring rain. I felt it, felt my hair wet, felt the drops of rain hitting my skin. Everything in my mind told me it was raining. I put my hands on the wet earth and pushed myself up and that is when I realized I was naked. I looked down and it was my body, all the same tattoos in the right spots, all the same scars. I felt my hair and it was cut short to a bob like it was in real life. How the fuck did I get here and nude and where was I??? I looked around in the rain and saw just dark skies and endless fields of grass. My toes felt a little mud between them. Like I said, fucking trippy!!! I was alone, at least for now. I yelled out, “HELLO?!?” But got no reply. The skies lit up with lightning and it was followed by thunder. But I didn’t see the lightning strike anywhere. It just lit up the field for a moment and then it was dark again. I tried to get a bearing on where I was. It didn’t look like an area I remembered from my youth or any place I had ever visited. Then the sky became bright again with more lightning and I realized I was not alone.

A figure stood one hundred yards or so away from me. It was just a shape in the darkness but when the sky lit up again, it was a woman… it was my mother. Thunder sounded and I blinked and she was 50 yards from me. She looked like she did when she was in her mid-thirties before I left for the Marine Corps. A flash of lightning and thunder and she was 25 yards from me. It never looked like she was walking, she just moved closer and closer. She was here, not dead, I kept thinking that she faked her death or something to get back at me. It was the only logical explanation. But how could she look like this, hell, was I dead and was this my hell, to have her torture me for eternity? A flash of lightning later and she was 10 feet in front of me. She was naked as well. Wet blonde hair was matted to her head, full breasts, flat stomach and flared hips, just like she had in her thirties. She was looking at me, up and down, staring at my face and body.

“My daughter,” it spoke in my mother’s voice, but it couldn’t be, “I am so glad you came here. I have been waiting for you.”

“Who are you and what the fuck is this place?!?” I shouted over the rain and thunder.

“I am your mother,” it said again, “I have always been your mother. You are my offspring, though a flawed one at that.” Sounded like what she would say.

“Well my mother is dead,” I said, my hands on my hips, “So I don’t know who you are but this is a poor attempt at a bad joke.”

It smiled at me. “I am the same mother who bought you dresses, made you try to look like a lady.” It went on, “Do you remember how you hated it, a pageants, the little balls I would try to send you and your sisters to, they would go but you always tried to get out of it. Until I bought you the grey dress, you loved it. And even at 12 years old, you looked like a young lady. I know you kept that dress, even now, locked away in your storage facility.”

My eyes went wide. No one knew about that dress. I never told anyone. Never. Not even Ewa about it. It was the one thing she and I both liked when I was a kid. And it was hanging in a seal garment bag in LA right now. Been there for years. No one but me knew that.

“See, Anna,” my mother said, “Death gives us a bit more understanding than we had in life. But one thing is certain, I am not here to make up with you. We have been in only two fights in life. This,” spreading her arms out, “is my world now. And you are here. So there is only one thing left to do.”

My mother and I started circling each other. Lightning lit up the sky, there was a sneer on my mother’s face, lips pulled back in a snarl. The thunder that followed was the bell and we leaped at each other. Our wet bodies met in a painful smack and a grunt from both of us. But her body against mine was not cold; it was warm, like in real life warm. Her hands went to my hair and mine went to hers and we started pulling for dear life. Our breasts would slap together, nipples sliding past wet skin. My toes dug into the earth as we turned round and round, bending over at the waist, still yanking hair. We would spring back up, our upper bodies slamming together again. I felt her nails nick my scalp as she pulled harder at my hair. I re-gripped her wet locks and we stumbled around the empty field. She was strong, stronger than in our fist fight when I was 20 years old. I twisted trying to hip toss her to the ground but she turned away from my twist, her right hand leaving my hair and going to my open chest, clamping her finger around my left breast and squeezing. I howled in pain.

*Elsewhere in the real world*

Amie and Ewa sat in the Amie’s car at in the hotel parking lot. Ewa’s left hand and wrist were wrapped up in an ace bandage. No broken bones from her “fall”, just a sprain and some bruised knuckles.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to wait with you?” Amie asked Ewa as Ewa was getting out of the car.

“No, it’s alright,” Ewa answered, “I am just going to ice this,” raising her left hand, “And wait for Anna to come back. Take care of Justine and we will see you tomorrow.”

Ewa was wearing a baggy t shirt; her boobs were a little sore from the catfight with Dawn, and a pair of running shorts she borrowed from Amie. She kept her arms across her chest to keep her big breasts from bouncing around as she walked to the elevator and hit the button for the suite.

She used her room key and was checking her phone for any messages as she closed the door to the suite and walked in. She gasped as she turned on the light. Across the room, sitting in a chair was Dani.

“I won’t even ask how you got in here,” Ewa said, putting the phone and room key down on the table by the door. She kicked off her shoes, nudging them to the wall with her bare foot. “Anna told me how your family has this town wrapped around it’s evil finger.”

Dani looked a little like a raccoon. Both eyes were dark and her nose was puffy but not too swollen. She touched her nose.

“It’s not broken but you got lucky bitch,” she said standing, dressed in shorts and t-shirt, her breasts bobbed around showing Ewa that Dani didn’t have a bra on either. “I am going to make you pay for what you did to my mom!”

Ewa flexed her fingers then wrapped her left hand. “Well come on then little girl,” Ewa challenged, “I am going to do worse to you than what I did to your mother.”

They rushed at each other, slamming into each other in the middle of the hotel suite. Ewa’s hands sunk into Dani’s auburn hair and Dani wrapped her fingers into Ewa’s dark tresses. Bodies slammed together and they spun around and went down to the carpet. The two warring women grunted and groaned as the rolled a few feet to the left and a few to the right. Each trying to get on top but neither one succeeding. Hair pulling gave way to grabbing at large breasts with one hand than two, squeezing the large tits over baggy t-shirts. Side by side, legs locked together as the pushed until arms locked fully out, fingers groping and grabbing, trying to inflict the most damage. Ewa released first and Dani thought she won a small victory but she was wrong as Ewa grabbed the collar of Dani’s t-shirt and pulled hard. The sound of fabric ripping joined the sounds of yelps and grunts. Dani let go of Ewa’s breasts and grabbed Ewa’s t-shirt and started to pull. The work their way to their knees, ripping off the shirts in the process. Now facing each other on their knees, bare chested, they lunged. They were only a foot or so away but the sound of their large breasts smacking together was a loud slap of flesh on flesh. Arms wrapped around upper bodies and the two grabbed each other’s hair from behind and yanked down hard. Their heads snapped back, breasts were flattened against the other, mushrooming out at the sides. They teetered on their knees, pulling each other back and forth, breasts always maintaining constant contact. Dan’s knees were spread a little wider and Ewa tried to knee her in the pussy but only managed to smack her right knee against Dani’s thigh. Dani yelped in pain and her eyes widened. Still locked together, the pair worked one foot up then two, getting to their feet spinning in a slow circle, strands of hair falling to the carpet below. Ewa reached down and grabbed the back of Dani’s shorts and pulled up hard. Dani went to her tip toes and Ewa used it to spin them around and onto the couch, with Ewa on top. Ewa straddled Dani’s waist sunk her hands back into red hair. Dani flailed but latched onto Ewa’s swinging breasts. Grabbing and pulling at the nipples, causing Ewa’s big girls to go into grotesque shapes. Ewa cried out in pain but grabbed Dani by the tits and two of them engaged in a brutal titfight.

Dani’s back was on the cushions of the couch and Ewa was on top. Breasts were clawed, pulled, twisted and gouged causing tears to stream down their faces. Dani twisted to her left and Ewa went off the couch but pulled Dani down with her. The jarring fall caused them to break their hold on each other tits and they rolled free of each other. Ewa got to her feet as Dani did. Dani’s short were sagging because when Ewa yanked on them, it broke the button and zipper in the front. So Dani shrugged them off, leaving her naked. Ewa took the hint and slide the shorts and thong down to her feet in one movement.

“Let’s finish this whore!!!” Ewa yelled at her younger opponent.

“I am going to make you wish you never met my family cxnt!!!” Dani yelled in reply.

Ewa was backing up, through the door to the bed room to the spacious king size bed. The backs of her legs touched the bed and she climbed on, always keeping an eye on Dani following her, and moved to the center of the bed.

“What the hell are you doing bitch?!?” Dani asked frustrated.

“Come to my web little fly,” Ewa answered, patting the space in front of her.

Dani climbed on and the two slammed together again. Their nails came into play as they raked red lines into each other’s skin, they fell to the side on the bed. Rolled to the head and then back to the center and to the foot board and back to the center. Ewa and Dani wrapped their legs around each other and sat up.

“Oh you want to catball bitch?!?” Dani asked breathing hard, “My mom taught me how to do that!”

“That’s kinda gross you ignorant twat!!!” Ewa said back as their legs went up and over hips on one side and down and under on the other. Ewa scooted her butt forward until their pussies met, their big boobs smashed flat and hands went back to hair. They started biting at faces as they teetered around in the middle of the bed. Teeth snapped at faces, one time they smacked teeth painfully together. Ewa worked her left hand in between their bodies and started scratching Dani’s right breast and nipple. Dani howled in pain and reached in with her right and grabbed Ewa’s fingers and hand, twisting the already hurt hand, causing Ewa to scream out in pain. Dani had a smile on her face as tears streamed down Ewa’s face. Ewa caught a look at the smug smile and reared her head back and forward very quickly and slammed her forehead into Dani’s nose. This time it broke the nose. Blood erupted and Dani got a glazed look in her eyes, like there was no one home upstairs and she slumped back. Ewa was not taking any chances and mounted her, grabbing both tits and squeezing them so hard, that tit-flesh oozed through her fingers. Dani barely stirred. Ewa collapsed on top of my niece and laid there. 

*Back to dreamland….or whatever*

My mother was squeezing the hell out of my breast and it hurt, really hurt, like it was the real thing. My feet were stumbling in the wet ground and I slipped and went down on my back, pulling my mother with me. My back was instantly covered with wet grass and mud as I twisted to my left and my mother and I started rolling. I tried to get on top but the crafty bitch tweaked my tit again and I yelped and off we rolled. I put out my leg like a kickstand to a bike and stopped us with mommy dearest on top. Her bigger breasts were compressed into mine. She reached up and sent her claws down my left cheek, it was a hot searing pain.  I reached up and tried to claw at her eyes, she yelped and rolled off. No sooner than I got to my knees, her right fist slammed into my belly. I felt the air rush out of me. I returned the blow with a left fist to her right tit and she howled in pain. That broke us up and we got to our feet. I raised my fists and so did she and we went in at each other like prize fighters. Fists smacked off faces, tits, shoulders, tummies and I even got in a low blow. That cause her to bend over at the waist and I kneed her in the face and sent her sparling to the grass. I walked over to her and she kicked me in the leg and I went down too. She got up first but I got my legs around her head and tried to roll her but she got hers around mine and then it got dirty! She and I started biting the backs of our knees, thighs, working all the way up to the mother load, our pussies! I bit down first, gagging a little, she was never much for trimming (if ya know what I mean). She screamed into my crotch and bit down as well. I cried out in the midst of the biting. It was the most horrific pain I had ever felt. My thighs crushed against her ears and I tightened it, squeezing as hard as I could. I felt her let go with her teeth, screaming in muffled pain. Her hands went to my thighs and she started to scratch them, gouging her nails in. Her movements were slower and slower. I was able to roll us so she was on her back and I released her head and rolled to the left side of her. She was panting, finally able to suck in breath. I got on top of her and she weakly slapped at me. I wanted to end this once and for all, my right hand reached between her legs and I started clawing at her cxnt. My left hand dug my nails into her right breast and my mouth went to her left breast, my teeth sinking in on flesh. I clawed, squeezed and bit until her flailing movement stopped. I let go of all at once and rolled away onto my back.

I got my elbows under myself and pushed my body up and I looked over towards my mother. She was gone. The rain was stopping. I looked around and there was just grass and the field. I looked down at myself and no marks, just the water from the rain, I didn’t feel exhausted from a fight or felt any pain. Then I heard her.

“We are done now,” my mother’s voice called out, “Time to wake up.”

*Back to reality*

“Time to wake up,” Amy said softly, “You and your mother are done.”

I picked my head up and blinked my eyes, I had just fallen asleep right on the table. I wiped the drool from my mouth. I stretched and I felt like I had just slept for 8 hours and I felt great. Amy was still sitting across from me. She smiled.

“I felt your mother move on,” she said still smiling, “I think she is more at peace now, or more than she had been. She was a strong woman, for her age, she could fight well, better than your sister that is.”

“You fought my mom and sister???” I asked my eyes widening.

“Oh yes many times with you mother,” she said as if it was matter of fact, “She and I would fight on a weekly basis. We would wrestle on mats, fight with our breasts and even have knock down drag out catfights right here.” Waving her arms around to the small room.

I took it all in for a moment. Then I asked, “What would have happened if I lost to her?”

Amy paused for a moment, “You would have not woken up at all,” she said, “In fact, you were not supposed to wake up. She was to have beaten you. But she planned for this as well.” With that, Amy flung the small table to the side and lunged for my throat.

I got caught with my pants down, not very Marine of me! I flew backward as she tackled me to the floor. Her hands went around my throat and she started to squeeze. I knew I only had seconds to act before I would black out and then bye bye Anna! I worked my arms around the outsides of hers and bought my fingers together and slammed my locked arms into the crook of her elbows. She lost her grip on my neck and I could breathe again.  I grabbed two handfuls of hair and pulled her to my left. She reciprocated and we were screaming at the top of our lungs and we yanked each other’s heads around by our hair. I ripped down the front of her lace corset and she tore open my blouse and pulled down my bra. I pushed her off with my feet and she flew back and onto her butt. I got to my feet quickly and shed the torn blouse and bra. She got to hers as well, shrugging out of the corset, leaving me in shorts and her in long lacy skirt. We rushed at each other and slammed together, she had a few pounds on me and about 20 years of youth. She pushed me back until I hit the black wall. She pushed her weight up against me. Her big chest crushing into mine. I bit her nose and she screamed out and I could taste blood. She kneed me right between the legs and I released the bite as I sent out a silent scream. I slumped to the floor, holding my crotch and she fell backwards holding her face. She was bleeding from the face and got up before I did. She came over and grabbed me by the hair, pulling me up. I punched her as hard as I could in where I figured her pussy would be in the skirt. Luckily I was right and she went down to her knees right next to me. I turned toward her and her toward me and we grabbed double handfuls of tits and started squeezing. Her tits were bigger than mine but I gripped and re-gripped the large breasts and gouged my nails in. Our arms were outstretched, locked open, as fingers groped and clawed. She let go and balled up her right fist and swung it at me, I moved my head back, letting go and swinging my own right fist at her face. This one connected and she went down to the floor. I knee walked over to her and grabbed her hair as I got to my feet.

I pulled her to her feet and slammed another fist into her belly. That doubled her over, so I grabbed a handful of hair and a handful of the back of her shirt and I propelled her right into the wall head first. She broke through the drywall and slumped to the floor, not moving. I stumbled over to her and checked for a pulse and she was still alive and breathing. So I kicked her as hard as I could in her tits. I got the remains of my bra and tried to put it on, but it was torn up and the hooks were snapped. I grabbed my blouse and tied it together since the buttons were popped off. I looked in the mirror and still saw handprints on my throat but that was about it. I left the unconscious psychic, wonder if she predicted that ending! I got into my rental car and drove for the hotel. As I drove I called Amie to fill her in since Ewa’s phone went right to voicemail. Amie told me about Dawn and Ewa and I was so proud of my girl!!!

I pulled up the hotel and check my tits so they wouldn’t fall out as I walked in. I rain was clearing up and it was supposed to be warm and sunny for the funeral. I went up the hotel elevator and used the key to enter the room and I jumped back in surprise! There in the middle of the floor was my niece, Dani, hog tied with nylons and one of Ewa’s thongs in her mouth. She was moaning. Ewa was nice enough to put a towel under her face to check the blood dripping from her nose.

I leaned down to my niece and her eyes met mine and she was scared. “So what are we going to do with you?”

The funeral was actually a small affair. For all my families wealth and power in the town, no one really showed up to my mother’s funeral. I sat in the same pew as Ewa, Amie and Justine. Dawn and Dani came in together and both wore big dark glasses for the whole service. Dawn also was dressing very conservatively, showing very little skin. Ewa and I both had on more cover up than we ever did before but we still looked sexy. Amie asked us if we were going to watch the casket get lowered but I said no.

“I said my goodbyes in my own way,” I said, tightening my grip on Ewa’s hand. “Besides, we have our lives to get back to. Come and visit us soon in LA.” I hugged and kissed my younger sister and my niece.

The drive to DC was a silent one. Ewa and I just held hands, occasionally squeezing them tighter or raising them to our lips for a kiss. As I boarded the plane and got into my first class seat next to Ewa, I looked out at the airport and as we took off, I looked off in the distance at an empty field.

“Goodbye Mother,” I whispered.

The End

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
Re: One Last Mother's Day
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 09:41:32 AM »
nice one
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 09:27:52 PM »
Amazing story!!! Perfect blend of humor, sexy, mystique, and catty... And I feel so lucky/fortunate to be featured in this one as well....

Loved it so much, my lovely <3

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 04:38:21 PM »
Amazing story!!! Perfect blend of humor, sexy, mystique, and catty... And I feel so lucky/fortunate to be featured in this one as well....

Loved it so much, my lovely <3

It was a fun write... Even thou it is a complete work of fiction, it is based off real events and real people and real feeling towards each other. Unfortunately I was unable to workout my issues with my mother before she passed away. This was a little bit more closure for me. A while back, Ewa, helped me with a great back and forth RP and I can't thank her enough. I wanted this story to close this chapter for her. But as you read a new character comes in, my niece Dani. Expect some more from her in future tales.

Thanks again everyone

And love ya Ewa!!!

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 05:58:55 PM »
Great piece of writing.   Enjoyed the twist at the end with Amy as the back up plan--so very . . . Joyce. 

Thanks for your efforts. 

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 03:28:34 AM »
Hi Anna.  I've missed you.  It suddenly dawned on me while reading this story that you are so much more than a cat fight writer.  You are a writer.  I think the fact our  that there is so much of you mixed in with your violent tales that your rendition is so much better than  most other story writers, myself included.buddy Y, Catwriter.Your stories take on a glow which can be felt as the words pass through my eyes.  You have become a master.  You know I adore you and hope you continue writing.  I'm not getting any younger ya know.  Your friend, Catwriter

Hi Anna, I've missed you more than I care to admit.  It suddenly dawned on me while reading this story is that you are so much more than a mere catfight writer.  You are....a writer.  I think the fact that you can mix your own personal life to a mind numbing imagination is inspirational.  Because of this, your stories take on a glow which one can feel as it passes through the eyes to the mind's eye.  You have become a master.  You know I adore you and hope you continue writing.  I'm not getting any younger, ya know.  Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 03:30:48 AM »
Sorry about the double entry.  I was trying to get it just right for you and......screwed it up miserably.  Still luv ya though.  Cat
Catwriter

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 04:06:11 AM »
Wow.... All I can say is wow!!! I have loved every story that Catwriter has written and to read his words almost left me speechless. Thank you all for your kind words. It makes my next story a little daunting because I always look to improve.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 12:30:20 PM »
Anna, we have just known each other... and I want to congratulate you for this hot, eerie, sexy, wonderful story.

Offline Heidikillerkat

• So sweet that I am sinful!
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2016, 08:00:41 PM »
Great story!!! I wonder how your mother would faired against my mother!

Offline Heidikillerkat

• So sweet that I am sinful!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 09:01:15 AM »
The awesomest Marine Chick, Anna has agreed to let me come up with a story about Joyce and Margret... Something from the "Way-Back Machine"... I think it will be entertaining! Thank you Anna!