News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Great British 🇬🇧 Celebrity Catfights - Round 8

• 7 Replies

Offline joxx

• God Member
  • Cum and have a go if you think you're hard enough!
    • My Deviant Art
Great British 🇬🇧 Celebrity Catfights - Round 8
« on: June 18, 2016, 04:22:49 PM »
Rhian has been hanging around backstage at the BGT auditions trying to catch Simon's eye.

She stumbles into Alesha's dressing room by mistake - and the inevitable confrontation ensues...

{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}

BigAngus on Trillian
Big_Angus_ on Discord

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
Re: Great British 🇬🇧 Celebrity Catfights - Round 8
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 06:40:22 PM »
Nice comparison photos!

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 11:49:03 AM »
It seems that Rhian's got this one in the bag now?

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 11:55:14 AM »
Voted for Alesha to crush Rhian. It's close now. C'mon people, don't let this talentless wannabe slut get any more attention.
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 01:19:23 PM »
I think the voters on this site like to imagine the blonde slut winning, though?

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 09:52:48 PM »
I think the voters on this site like to imagine the blonde slut winning, though?
Yeh I mean how shallow can you get? LOL 😉
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 01:22:49 PM »
Story on its way!

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
Re: Great British 🇬🇧 Celebrity Catfights - Round 8 - The Story
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 06:21:04 PM »

Rhian Sugden v Alesha Dixon

Rhian has been hanging around backstage at the Britains Got Talent auditions trying to catch Simon Cowell's eye. This glamour model is totally shameless, and enjoys the publicity which she attracts due to her ability to seduce male celebrities.  She’s looking good in a short leather mini skirt, with a clinging white top, and she’s clearly intent on bedding the TV mogul.

She checks a door, and enters a spacious dressing room, but this isn’t Simon’s room – she’s stumbled into Alesha's dressing room by mistake, and the singer looks up and glares at her, “What do you want?”  Rhian glares back, “Not you – that’s for sure!”

Alesha moves towards Rhian, “Simon’s not here! And he doesn’t go for tramps like you anyway!”
Rhian looks Alesha up and down, the singer wearing a yellow skirt and top, looking as gorgeous as ever, and she tells the blonde, “You better go!”

Rhian sneers back, “And if I don’t want to go?”  Alesha pouts, “Then I’ll throw you out!”

The girls move towards one another, and Alesha grabs Rhian’s hair, the younger girl responding by crashing her knee into Alesha’s midriff, then she runs her backwards into the wall, and gives her another couple of bangs with her knee, pins her to the wall with her left hand and punches her in the face with her right.

Alesha responds with a kick to Rhian’s thigh, then one to the back of her knee, which has her legs buckling, and Rhian’s down, Alesha ramming her knee into the blonde model’s face, only for her to grab both legs, Alesha losing balance and falling down herself. 

Alesha’s hit the ground with a thud, right on her ass, and Rhian grabs hold of her hair, then smacks her knee into her face, Alesha taking one, two, three hard blows from the blonde, who then releases her hair and lets her drop to all fours.

Rhian cocks her right leg over Alesha’s head, locks her ankle onto her left leg, and falls backwards, the older girl’s head trapped, the back of her head in Rhian’s crotch, rather than her face, but the model’s squeezing her head now, and snarls at Alesha, “Tell me when you’ve had enough, you bitch!”

Alesha responds by thrusting her head backwards as hard as she can, the pressure on Rhian’s crotch forcing her to release the singer, who is suddenly on her feet, and kicking Rhian, the model rolling away, but not quickly enough, and Alesha grabs her sits on a chair, and bends Rhian over her knee, rips down her panties and spanks her naked butt, Rhain yelling in pain and frustration.

It’s not a great hold, and Rhian releases herself by yanking on Alesha’s hair, the girls again in a heap on the floor,  Alesha on top of Rhian at first, but the model uses her stronger arms to turn Alesha over, and has her trapped, face down on the floor, grabs hold of the singer wrists, and stands up, pulling Alesha’s arms backwards painfully, and she starts stomping her back, right at the base of her spine, Alesha  yowling, “No! Stop! Please!”

Although Rhian does stop, it’s only so that she can slide her hands under Alesha’s chin and trap her in a camel clutch, the singer squealing, “Please! Enough! I quit!”

The girls hear a familiar voice, “Why not finish her off, Rhian?”  It’s Simon Cowell!  He had entered the room silently part way through the fight, and is sitting and watching the girls, Rhian grinning, “You like seeing your friend get beaten, Simon?”

The TV mogul leans back, “Not as much as I’m going to enjoy screwing you later!  In the meantime, I think it’s time for Alesha to show you who’s the boss!”

Rhian still has the singer locked into the camel clutch, “You mean?”  Simon nods, “OK! I’ll spell it out! Have Alesha eat your cxnt!”

Rhian releases Alesha from the hold, and sits beside Simon, pulling Alesha’s face into her lap, the singer on her knees, weeping, Simon telling her, “Get on with it you dumb bitch!”  Wide eyed at hearing Simon’s irritability, Alesha just obeys, first licking Rhian’s smooth mound, then slipping her tongue inside her cxnt, wriggling her tongue around, hoping to find the model’s clitoris – and when she does, she finds the younger girl is very much aroused, and it takes very little time for her to drench Alesha’s face with her warm and sticky cum, after which she makes the singer lick her clean.

Simon grins, glances at the kneeling Alesha and tells Rhian, “Strip her off!”  The blonde speedily rips Alesha’s clothes from her, and Simon unzips his pants, “C’mon – get those pouting lips of yours around my cock!”  Alesha kneels before the guy who is basically her boss, and gently slides her soft mouth over his erect penis and starts giving him a blowjob.

Sighing, “Awww – I’d forgotten how good you are at this!” Simon says to Rhian, “Do a little striptease for me, darling, then I’ll shoot my load down her throat!”  Rhian flashes him a glance of her crotch, and asks, “Have you had the bitch, then?”  The TV mogul laughs, “Good looking woman – mega rich guy – what do you think!”  The blonde sexily removes her dress and bra, and stands in front of Simon as, with a grunt and a judder, he fills Alesha’s throat with spunk, pushes her away, and tells Rhian, “Finish her off, now! Then we’ll get going!”

Rhian pulls Alesha back by her hair, thuds a couple of knee shots into her face, and lays her out on her back, then mounts her, sliding forwards until her ample bosom is on Alesha’s face, “Goodnight, bitch! Enjoy my twin airbags!”  She then smothers a compliant Alesha into oblivion.

Simon and Rhian soon leave, and spy Ant and Dec hovering in the corridor, Simon telling them, “Alesha was just saying how horny she feels, and how much she wishes you two would go and fuck her!” The boys grin, and chorus, “Well, lets not disappoint her!” as they slip into her dressing room, where she’s slumbering.