News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Xyla and Madison Rage: The City's Greatest Heroines (Part 1)

• 4 Replies

Offline Daisy Daisy Daisy

Hi everyone!  I'm trying something a little different!  I'm gonna write some stories about one of my favorite topics: Superheroines!  I'm gonna try to incorporate a bunch of different fight styles throughout this.  I hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan Ripley gasped for air on her hands and knees. A line of saliva dripped from her lips as she looked up at her assailant through the hair that had gotten into eyes.  Her blurred vision focused and she saw her: Tall, about 6'2".  Ripped to the gills, but not jacked -- she looked like an Olympian.  Her attacker was wearing black lycra tights, a black sports bra, and black MMA gloves.  The lady cracked her knuckles and put her long, wavy dirty blonde hair up in a ponytail and sneered down at her.  The lady took some steps towards Jan, who fell onto her ass and scrambled backwards, bumping into her desk.
They were in Jan's high rise office, chic and new, all glass and metal. Her big window gave a fantastic view of the setting sun. She was an executive at a high earning, high risk financial institution. In her panic she knew that had something to do with the circumstances.

"Leave me alone! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" Jan screamed.

Her attacked shook her head. "It's late, “She said in a thick accent. "Everyone went home already.  And the security... They've been taken care of."  She smiled wryly.
"It's just you and me."

Her attacker grinned a little.

"What do you want? “Jan screamed. "I'll give you anything!"

"I am here because I was sent here.  You fucked with my client's money, and now they want you taken care of, “Her attacker said in an even tone.

"I-I'm sorry! Deals go south! It happens!  Whatever they paid you I'll double it! I'll triple it!"

Her attacked kneeled down on one knee in front of her, and grabbed her face, fingers on one cheek, thumb on the other.
"I've been paid.  Now I have a reputation to uphold."

The attacker reared an arm back and punched Jan hard in the stomach again.  Jan eyes flew open from the impact and she wheezed and gasped for breather.  Her attacker stood up, and grabbed her by her light brown hair, lifting her feet, and punched her in the stomach again.  This would have sent Jan down for the count, had she not been held up by the hair. Her attacker punched her again, and again, and again.  Jan felt like throwing up. Sweat dripped down her face, but her attacker showed no signs of emotion.  Just evenly and professionally destroying her. Her attacker quickly moved behind her and wrenched her arms behind her back.

"Say hello to the camera!"

Jan realized through her fog that a video recorder had been set up on the other side of the broken down door. Her attacker quickly reached around her body and grabbed ahold of her white shirt and ripped it apart, sending buttons flying, and exposing her ample tits barely held in by her white bra.

"Please... no..." Jan gasped.

"Please no, “Her attacker mocked in a baby voice.  And then she ripped Jan's bra apart, spilling her tits to the camera.
Her attacker grabbed her arms again and started bouncing her up and down, making her tits shake and jiggle for the camera.
"My client had some very specific plans for what I should do to you, “Her attacker whispered into her ear.

The attacker spun her around, and cocked a fist aimed straight for her face.  But right before the point of impact there was a sound of glass breaking, the punch stopped, and the arm was whipped back.

"What the fu-"The attacker growled before an impact sent her sprawling on the floor ontop of Jan. Jan felt the weight of the woman pulled off of her.

"Madrugada de la Silva... I thought we put you away for good!" Jan heard another feminine voice say.  Jan rolled onto her back and couldn't believe her eyes.  Her attacker... This Madrugada... Was constrained against the wall spread eagle by thick green vines which trellised across the office floor and wall.  Standing in the window was a lithe lady with sandy colored dread locks, wearing a light green, very low cut leotard decorated with leaf patterns.  She was wearing a short cape that looked like hemp, and had a nose ring and a tattoo of a dream catcher on her right shoulder. The lady walked over to Jan and gently helped her to her feet.

"Sorry about all this."

Jan blinked her eyes and tried to catch her breath.

"W-who..."

"Call me Xyla."

Suddenly, Madrugada roared, ripped through the vines and charged Xyla.  Xyla made a slicing motion with her wrist, and the vines on the floor snatched the attacker's ankles, sending her crashing to the ground.  More vines wrapped around Madrugada this time, thicker and covered with thorns.

"That should do it." Xyla smiled and sat down on the desk. "You know, I know who you are.  What you do is just as fucked up as what this bitch does.  You scam people out of money to line your own pockets.  Give me one reason I shouldn't let her finish this up."

Jan shook her head furiously. “I’m sorry!  I'll change my ways!"

Xyla grinned a big grin. “You say that now. How do I know?"

"You have my word.  Starting tomorrow, I'm done with this company!"

"No, you can't.  They'll just replace you with another stooge."

Jan thought for a second, “Fine. I'll change company policy.  No more bullshit.  No more scheming. I'll make a positive change, I swear!"

Xyla smiled. "That's what I like to hear. C'mere. You've had a long day."  She patted the desk next to her and Jan sat. Xyla pulled out a pipe seemingly out of nowhere and took a long hit. She held it in, and released a big, fragrant smoke cloud.  She passed it to Jan, who took a small hit and coughed hard. There was a rustling noise through the vines.  Xyla looked down. "Oh shit."

Madrugada screamed out and ripped her arms and legs from the vines. She charged Xyla too fast for her to react and tackled her off the desk. Madrugada pinned her down and rained blows down on the superheroines face. She grabbed her by the dreads and slammed her head on the ground. She then stood up and stomped Xyla hard in the stomach.
"You little bitch.  You think your little plants are strong enough for me?!"
She grabbed Xyla up by the hair and threw her over the desk. Xyla scrambled to her hands and knees, and sent vines up to try and grab Madrugada, who just ripped through them.
The Hispanic assailant kicked Xyla hard in the stomach, sending her onto her back again. Xyla rubbed her hand on her cape and tossed a handful of green dust into Madrugada's eyes. Madrugada raged and grabbed her face, tears streaming down.  Xyla got to her knees and full force punched Madrugada in between the legs, sending her down to her knees, too. Madrugada wrapped her hands around Xyla's neck.  Vines wrapped around Madrugada's neck.  They both glared into each other's bloodshot eyes, squeezing hard.

"Alright that's enough!" A man's voice shouted, and the sound of tons of stomping boots.  Both women released their grips and stared into the hallway where a SWAT team had assembled. "Hands where we can see them!"

Xyla smiled at them. “I guess my work here is done! PEACE!" She shook her cape which filled the room with green dust. When the dust cleared, all the vines were gone, and all that was left was the SWAT team with their guns drawn on Madrugada, who sat on her knees, hands on her head.  And Jan, who was frantically trying to cover her breasts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madison Rage was being beat in a bad way. The Asian beauty was on her ass, back pressed against a brick wall.  She had responded to an ambush on an armored car in the uptown part of the city. She wasn't expecting to see the perpetrator, a well-known crook that went by Annie Atomic.

Annie Atomic wasn't a big girl, but she was tough. She had a bit of a pin up vibe to her: Short black hair with a red bandana wrapped around it, knot facing forward, septum piercing. White halter top with a nuclear symbol on the front, tight black denim short shorts, black boots, white knee high socks.  Tiger tattoos on her thighs, a panther tattoo on her forearm.  She was one of the toughest criminals in the city due to her uncanny ability to manipulate her own body's cells at will. Her clothes somehow always went with her, to the dismay of her more lecherous criminal colleagues.

"What's up you loud little bitch!"Annie laughed at her from the street. "Come on! Scream at me!"
She was referring to what Madison Rage was best known for: her forceful voice that she could use as an energy wave that at full force could destroy buildings. 

Madison Rage the city's best known hero.  She could fly, and she had super strength, classic powers that made her so charismatic.  She wore a deep red low-cut leotard, a black utility belt, black elbow length gloves, black thigh length boots, and a black cape with crimson on the inside.  The ends of her long black hair were dyed red, too. And now she was getting her ass kicked.

She opened her mouth and screamed at Annie Atomic, sending out a condensed shockwave beam.  Annie dissolved and the beam crashed into a car on the other side of the street, destroying it and leaving it in flames. Annie resolved herself and stomped toward Madison.  She reached down and grabbed a lead pipe off the ground and swung it at Madison's head, who managed to duck under it, and tackled Annie around the knees. Madison sent a punch down on Annie, who dissolved, and the punch slammed into the asphalt, cracking it. Annie resolved standing behind Madison, and kicked her hard between the legs.  Madison went down, and clutched her pussy. Annie quickly then kicked her in the face, knocking her out.

Annie straddled Madison Rage's back. "We need to shut you up, “She said.  She took off her bandana and gagged Madison with it.  She rummaged through Madison's utility belt. "I think these could work!" She smiled, and clicked a pair of presumably extra strength hand cuffs around Madison's wrists.  She looked around at the crowd that had gathered.

"Listen, you fuckers.  This is what happens when you try to do good in this town. MY town!" She grabbed Madison's hair and yanked her face up. Madison Rage groggily opened her eyes, her head pulsing in pain.
Annie leaned over and slowly licked the side of Madison's face.
"And don't any of you try anything stupid, or I'll finish her up for good!"

Annie stood up and kicked Madison onto her back.  She caressed the fallen hero's body, touching her neck, fingers gliding over her breasts, her tummy, and her thighs.  Annie parted Madison's thighs and began to rub her pussy through her uniform. Madison, half conscious, moaned a little.

"See? She likes it." Annie, then straddled Madison's body, facing her legs, and punched hard into her cxnt. Madison screamed in agony, but somehow the bandana stopped her shockwave.  Annie smiled. "Like that bandana?  I think of everything."

She then pushed the cloth covering Madison's pussy to the side, and stroked her pussy lips and rubbed her clit.
"You all should see how wet she is! “Annie called to the crowd. "Like a goddamn river over here!"

The crowd was dismayed to see their hero collared like this.  But some of them, against their better wishes, were intrigued.

Annie plunged two fingers into Madison who whimpered and pushed her hips into them. Madison clenched her eyes.  How the fuck did Annie Atomic know this about her?  That along with her strength, her flight, and her shockwaves, she also had an extremely heightened sense of pleasure.  She was completely overwhelmed when she was getting touched like this, and it felt like her need to cum took over, and drained her of all common sense.  She KNEW she could easily grab Annie's neck with her legs, but those touches, those fingers, completely destroyed her will to fight.

Annie kept fingering her with two fingers. She raised her other hand above her head and showed the crowd.  She was causing the cells to vibrate rapidly.  With her hand vibrating, she placed it on Madison's clit who writhed at the touch.  Madison arched her back.  She felt the pressure building up through her body.  Her breathing was getting shallow, and her thighs were beginning to shake.  Annie Atomic put on a serious face and kept her organic vibrator on Madison's pussy. Suddenly, Madison's hips began to buck as she squealed.  Her pussy erupted and she felt like she was exploding.  She squirted hard as Annie kept her vibrating hand on her.  Annie didn't let up after she came.  She kept going.  And Madison exploded into orgasm after orgasm until she felt like she was going to pass out. Finally, Annie's got off of her, and licked her fingers.

"That was fun, you super slut.  Next time, you're reciprocating."
Annie turned to the crowd."Alright!  Enjoy yourselves!"  She waved to the crowd, and dissolved, leaving Madison Rage, the city's greatest hero bound, gagged and humiliated in the street.

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
Re: Xyla and Madison Rage: The City's Greatest Heroines (Part 1)
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 01:03:06 PM »
Nice to see some heroine action on here Daisy! I look forward to reading more!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 09:45:38 PM »
Excellently written and I'm certainly intrigued to see where it goes.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline ninetofiver

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 07:52:28 AM »
Fun read!

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 12:06:31 PM »
Very nice. I look forward to the next chapter. I really liked the way you use the different powers of the women involved. Adds spice to the battle as the rivals are not exactly a mirror of each other.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas