News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Powder Room Pugilist - by J. Coleman - not mine

• 12 Replies

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Powder Room Pugilist - by J. Coleman - not mine
« on: June 23, 2016, 09:30:43 AM »
POWDER ROOM PUGILISTS
by J. Coleman

Sara waited impatiently in line with her husband Brian, waiting to check into the hotel for Brian's seminar and conference. It had been a long drive and the buxom redhead was anxious to get checked in and relax with a hot bath and a strong drink.
     The blonde ahead of them was taking quite a long time with her check in as Sara sighed and glanced at her watch, tapping her foot. Brian looked on with slight amusement while sneaking a few quick glimpses of the very nicely proportioned blonde leaning over the counter in front of him.
     As the blonde finally got her key and turned to leave the counter, she inadvertently came face to face with Brian who gently stopped her from bumping into him by catching her with his hands.
     "Excuse me," the blonde cooed seductively with a deep eastern European accent as she lowered her sunglasses and locked eyes with Brian.
     "No problem at all," Brian smiled, totally oblivious for the moment of his wife's presence as he and the blonde stared at each other.
     The blonde lightly touched her sunglasses to her brightly painted lips as she visually scanned Brian as if assessing his physical attributes. Pausing ever so slightly on the bulge in his pants, she raised her eyes back to his.
     "I'm Sophia," she said softly, extending her hand with her palm down and finger slightly bent as if she was expecting him to take her hand and kiss it.
     "I'm Brian," he replied, taking her hand and shaking it instead. "Are you here for the conference?"
     "Conference?" she asked with a shrug. "What is . . . conference?"
     "Never mind," Brian laughed as Sara loudly cleared her throat to remind him she was there.
     "This is Sara, my wife," he finally said.
     "Ah, you're married," Sophia said, allowing the disappointment to show on her face.
     "HAPPILY married!" Sara added rudely, stepping between Brian and the blonde. "I believe we're next in line," she said to Brian, reminding him why they were there.
     "Yes, yes," he stammered. "It was nice to meet you, Sophia."
     "Likewise," she cooed. "Maybe we'll meet again."
     "Doubtful," Sara hissed, leading Brian by the arm to the counter.
     As they began checking in, Sara was verbally punishing Brian for his obvious interest in the blonde. Brian, however, was still somewhat dazed and under the influence of the mysterious blonde. Her intoxicating perfume lingered in his nostrils and seemed to get stronger as time went on. He sniffed several times to clear it but to no avail as the enticing aroma haunted him.
     Finally in their room, Brian began unpacking while watching Sara undress and prepare her bath. She was still very sexy at 39 and even bearing 3 children, she still maintained a ripe, voluptuous figure that still aroused Brian even after all the years of marriage. He eyes her heavy breasts as she leaned over the tub to draw her bath, her dark nipples and large areola lightly grazing the edge of the shiny porcelain tub.
     "What kind of perfume was that woman wearing?" he finally asked Sara to break the silence.
     "Cheap and tawdry!" she replied very matter-of-factly with a glare.
     Realizing that his wife was still irate from the front desk encounter, Brian opted to just drop the subject and let her bathe and calm down a bit.
     Sara was not the jealous type, she was the ultra jealous type and the older she got, the worse it got. Her body bore the scars of several encounters with women whom she felt showed more than a passing interest in Brian. She attended a boxing class at her gym and did tae bo to stay in shape so she could not only look good, but defend her turf against other females which she would do with very little provocation.
     Later, as Brian and Sara were heading downstairs for dinner, they were greeted by Sophia just as the elevator doors slid open. The blonde was wearing an incredibly low cut uplifting dress that showcased her ample breasts. Sara quickly snapped her eyes to Brian who was immediately caught staring at the blonde's assets causing her to give him a little nudge with her elbow, a tactic that seemed to amuse the blonde.
     Sophia was absolutely stunning with her hair coiffed and piled high on top of her head and her face made up heavily but nicely. She exuded sexuality from every pore of her body and even though she had all the perfect, voluptuous curves of a centerfold, there seemed to be a hidden athletic muscularity about her just beneath the surface. Her legs were perfectly proportioned as she stood on tall 4 inch heels and the shiny stockings she wore were obviously real silk and not the cheap dime store pantyhose most American women wear.
     "We meet again!" Sophia beamed, reaching out to gently touch Brian on the chest with her well manicured hand. "Ahhh, and I see you brought your . . . wife along." The way Sophia emphasized the word wife infuriated Sara who quickly stepped forward in front of Brian and extended her hand toward the blonde.
     "I'm sorry if I seemed rude earlier," Sara said with sugary voice that barely masked the animosity beneath. Sara was wearing a cocktail dress that emphasized her large breasts but wasn't revealing enough to be considered slutty or trashy like Sophia's was. Sara's breasts were legendary at the college where Brian was a professor and the mental image of her cleavage caused many young men to masturbate between classes after catching a glimpse of her.
     "It's quite alright," the blonde cooed, staring into Sara's eyes with a bone chilling iciness that Sara had never seen in another woman's eyes before. The corner of the blonde's mouth turned upwards ever so slightly into a barely perceptible grin as she put her hand out to shake Sara's. As their hands touched, their eyes stayed locked in a mutual stare down.
     "With such a . . . handsome husband I can understand your jealousy," Sophia said in a sultry, sexy voice, heavily accented and blatantly sugar coated. She began to squeeze Sara's hand and the redhead reciprocated, each woman now squeezing harder and harder as the handshake progressed.
     Brian glanced down as he saw the muscles in both women's forearms begin to flex. Seeing their knuckles begin to whiten from the pressure, he cleared his throat to get Sara's attention but she was transfixed on the blonde and their silent test of strength and battle of wills.
     "I could sure use a brandy about now," Brian said rather loudly, breaking the spell that the two enchantresses were casting upon one another in their silent battle. He willed his body to fight the growing erection he felt the onset of at the sight of the two women locked in their silent test of will. The mingling of their perfumes, the proximity of their massive tits, the steely glares of their eyes, and the ever increasing tightening of their muscles was having a surprising affect on Brian and it was one he really didn't want to advertise in public. The two sexy rivals then slowly released each other's hands while maintaining their icy glare into each other's eyes.
     "A glass of brandy would be perfect . . . now," Sara said with a thin smile and pausing before the word now as if saying it was okay to leave now since she'd made her point abundantly clear to the blonde husband poacher.
     "Nice to see you again, Sophia," Brian smiled as he walked off with Sara's arm now wrapped around his waist.
     "Very nice indeed," she cooed. "I'll see you again I'm sure."
     Her final comment caused Sara to turn around and look back at the blonde as they walked into the bar. The blonde smiled ever so slightly but her eyes were ice lasers that cut into Sara, telling her in no uncertain terms that she was going to be a force to be reckoned with.
     As people began filtering in and out of the hotel lounge/bar area, Brian began getting into various conversations with colleagues while Sara sipped her brandy and kept a close eye on her blonde nemesis from across the room.
     Sophia drew a crowd of testosterone driven suitors wherever she was and she had no shortage of free drinks as man after man tried his best opening lines on the sultry, busty blonde.
     Sara caught Sophia looking back a Brian on several occasions and each time it seemed as though Sophia looked at Sara afterwards just to make sure the redhead had seen her looking at her husband. It was as if she was challenging Sara to confront her about it and making it very, very obvious.
     While Brian continued to make small talk, Sara fumed, swilling one drink after another while continuously exchanging death ray glares with Sophia who now seemed to be taunting her even more with her body language. She would lean forward and expose more cleavage while glaring at Sara as if to be saying her tits were better. She'd follow that with uncrossing her legs and the crossing them again the other way being blatant about showing the dark welts atop her silk stockings and the contrasting white flesh of her shapely upper thigh. Sara felt as though she was being repeatedly slapped across the face with the traditional glove that one uses to challenge another to a duel, but it was all being done silently and sexually from across the room.
     The following day the conference began leaving Sara to her own devices for the next several days. She spent a good bit of time lounging at the hotel pool, toning in their well equipped gym, and taking in the local sights. She still got to spend her evenings and nights with Brian but much of that time was spent listening to him and his colleagues discuss matters too boring to hold her attention. Sophia had seemed to disappear since the lobby and bar room incident and Sara was pleased about that but she still kept her eyes open and watched for the brazen blonde.
     The third night of the conference, Brian was ready to go to dinner and Sara told him to go ahead and that she'd be downstairs in a few minutes. Brian left and Sara put the finishing touches on her heavy makeup. Since her initial encounter with Sophia, Sara had been taking extra time in doing her hair and makeup in the event they met again. She'd clearly been outshined from a physical perspective during their lobby encounter and she was not going to be caught again at anything less than 110% of her best.
     Slowly wriggling into a very tight satin cocktail dress that showed more cleavage than Brian would approve of, Sara headed for the elevator. As she made her way through the crowd of people in the lobby toward the bar, she caught a glimpse of Brian and Sophia sitting at the same table. She stopped and watched for a moment from her vantage point just outside the bar. The blonde was brazenly leaning forward and laughing, showing her tits and allowing them to jiggle and bounce as she laughed. She kept putting her hand on Brian's arm and kept crossing and uncrossing her legs to make sure he saw her stockings and garter straps. Sara was livid.
     As the redhead walked into the bar, Brian saw her and immediately got up to greet her at the entrance.
     "So how much does she charge?" Sara asked Brian with venom dripping from her voice.
     "What?" he asked, knowing he was caught and busted.
     "Your cheap little whore," Sara said a bit too loudly. "How much is she? Maybe I'll rent her for you for Christmas!"
     "It's time for dinner," Brian said tersely, leading Sara out by the arm before she caused a scene right there in the bar.
     During dinner, Sara caught Sophia staring at Brian and her rage continued to grow exponentially until she was literally ready to explode. Her hands were shaking with rage and Brian tried to make small talk but if fell on deaf ears. She was obsessed now with tearing into the haughty blonde and having a piece of her on the carpet.
     Then Sophia smiled and dropped a fork on the floor. She leaned down to expose her tits fully as Brian glanced in her direction and that was all Sara could stand. She patted the corners of her mouth with her napkin and excused herself, telling Brian she had to go powder her nose. Sara got up slowly and headed toward the ladies room and looking back at Brian, quickly changed direction when she saw he wasn't looking. She walked right to Sophia's table and the two women locked eyes as she approached.
     "Stay away from my husband you man stealing slut," Sara said very softly, placing her palms on the table and leaning forward to show her own ample cleavage.
     "And if I don't?" Sophia challenged, standing up to face the redhead. Both women now stood toe to toe with their silk and satin encased breasts only inches from each other. Their hands were cocked arrogantly on their hips and their feet, perched atop stiletto heeled shoes, were planted firmly apart.
     "Then I'll ram my fist so far down your throat it will have to be surgically removed you dirty man stealing slut," Sara hissed.
     "The only thing going down my throat is going to be your husband's big cock and there's nothing you can do about it," Sophia spat back.
     Their tone was low to avoid being overheard by the hundreds of people in the large dining room but they were still attracting attention just by the aggressive postures they had both assumed and the dining room quieted down as nearby diners strained to hear what was being said and if a possible cat fight was in the offing between the two very sexy, very scantily clad vixens who were obviously exchanging words over something.
     The two buxom femmes then began a verbal contest of who could deliver the most graphic threat of what she would do if they fought and one woman who was close enough to hear the vicious catty threats quickly got up and left with her husband in tow before things turned violent.
     Glancing over again at Sophia, Brian's blood pressure spiked when he saw his wife squared off with the blonde. He muttered some obscenities to himself as his quickly jumped up and raced to Sophia's table to quell the mounting hostilities.
     "Your dinner's getting cold," Brian said, grabbing Sara's arm and pulling her gently yet firmly away as the blonde just smiled and then puckered her lips to blow a kiss in the direction of Brian and Sara which just infuriated the already boiling redhead even more.
     Back at the table, Sara took several deep breaths to regain her composure and calm down.
     "What was that about?" Brian asked accusingly.
     "Just girl talk," Sara lied. "Nothing for you to be concerned about."
     Back in their room after dinner, Sara peeled off her dress and sat at the dressing table clad only in bra, panties, stockings and garter belt. She took off her ear rings and slammed them down hard on the glass topped table as Brian looked over with raised eyebrows.
     "You have NO idea how bad I want to scratch that overstuffed blonde whore's eyes out!" she wailed.
     "You made that point very obvious at dinner, thank you," Brian reprimanded gently as he walked to her and began softly caressing her breasts while standing behind her.
     Sara unhooked her bra and let it fall away, giving Brian full access to her massive tits as he bent down and kissed her on the neck, tweaking her nipples between his fingers.
     He then lightly ran his forefinger over the jagged scar above her left nipple that was the trophy she carried from a fight with another faculty wife. "I don't want you to fight again," he said softly. Sara had other scars as well including three faint scratch lines on her thigh from a bar room brawl with a complete stranger who flirted with Brian and a faint line near the corner of her left eye which was left there by student of Brian's who thought she could get a better grade if she bopped the professor behind his ever vigilant wife's back.
     "If you weren't so handsome and if your family didn't come from old money, maybe I wouldn't have to keep fighting all these gold digging, man stealing sluts," Saras said with her eyes closed, enjoying Brian's tender hands on her body.
     Leading him to the bed, Sara laid down and spread her legs, guiding his head down between her thighs. "You see," she said softly. "This is my reward for all the fights and once I kick this blonde's ass, I'm going to expect something very special."
     "You're really going to fight her?" Brian asked, raising his head up slightly.
     "I'm going to tear her tits off," Sara said, knowing this kind of talk greatly aroused her husband even though he claimed to not like her fighting other women. In his heart of hearts he fantasized often about her many fights and how incredibly erotic the combat between two scantily clad females actually was. In his world of mundane academia, the thought of two females losing their inhibitions and descending to the depths of primitive lust and savagery was erotic and all consuming to him. Many times he fantasized about demure, well suited, female colleagues really letting their hair down and tearing off each other's clothing in long, hot, lusty, carnal cat fights.
     Brian and Sara continued their foreplay with explicit and graphic details of what Sara planned to do to Sophia until his member was fully swelled to capacity and ready to sate her. They had sex for a nearly half and hour before they both finally collapsed and slept a dreamless sleep.
     The following afternoon, Sophia cornered Brian in the parking lot. She was dressed to the hilt as always and he realized he'd never seen her in anything less casual than a dress, stockings, and high heels. Her face was always heavily made up; she was always perfumed, and was always dripping with jewelry.
     They walked into the hotel garden and found a secluded bench in a stand of trees near a small koi pond where they sat. She immediately put her hand on his thigh and Brian involuntarily tensed.
     "You are a very attractive man," she cooed, caressing his thigh and noticing the immediate birth of an erection.
     "And you're an incredibly attractive woman," he added, "But . . . "
     Sophia quickly put a finger to his mouth to stop him after the but. "No, no, no," she said. "I like incredibly attractive woman, so you should stop right there."
     "Okay," Brian smiled as his erection continued to grow. Sophia's dress was hiked up high enough to see the dark welts atop her silk stockings and the creamy white thigh above that and he wanted her.
     "Your wife does not care for me," Sophia said in a flat tone. "But I understand her rude behavior."
     "You do?"
     "Of course," Sophia nodded. "She knows you want me and I want you so she feels she must fight for you."
     "Oh she wants to fight alright," Brian said, rolling his eyes.
     "As do I," Sophia smiled, lightly touching his still growing cock beneath his pants. She then hiked her dress a bit more and took his hand, sliding it up between her legs to show him she had no panties on and that she was already very wet.
     "I will win you in our fight," Sophia whispered in his ear. "And then we will share a night of sex."
     "My wife has a good bit of fighting experience," Brian began. "And, no offense, but I'm sure you know what you're getting yourself into here."
     "It's not a problem," Sophia laughed. "Trust me on that."
     "You've fought before?" Brian said, raising an eyebrow.
     "So many times I couldn't count," Sophia said. "You've probably heard of the video companies I fight for, they are well known"
     "Yes," Brian said as the light bulb went on over his head. He had many cat fight videos secreted away in his desk in his office, and maybe he even had on of her.
     "I've fought all kinds of women in all kinds of fights so your wife may not know what she's getting herself into," Sophia said.
     "Do you still do videos?"
     "No," Sophia shook her head. "No money in that. I now fight in clubs underground in Denmark, Germany, Romania and Poland. This is how I afford holidays in America! And when I'm here on holiday I find a man I'm attracted to and then I fight his wife for sex, not for money."
     "Is there really a difference?"
     "Oh yes!" Sophia said, furrowing her brow. "Fighting in clubs is business and for the show but fighting for a man is very different."
     "Oh?" Brian asked, intrigued.
     "Fighting for show is punch and slap and wrestle," Sophia quickly said, obviously pleased at getting to elaborate on what she loved to do. "But fighting for sex is to bite and claw at those most private places so when you finish with your rival, she can't have sex."
     "So you've fought other wives over their husband?" he continued, hoping to get some graphic details of an encounter.
     "Of course," Sophia said casually. "I do it for fun and for the challenge and for the sex. Women fight MUCH better when their husband is the trophy. And men fuck much better after having been won by another woman."
     "Tell me about one of your adventures," Brian urged.
     "Ah," Sophia smiled. "So you are one who enjoys women fighting. I should have guessed that by how quickly your wife wanted to fight."
     "I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it," Brian said rather sheepishly.
     "Last year on holiday in Los Angeles I met a man I was attracted to and he had a very jealous wife who was a model, very tall, very lean, and very strong," Sophia began, watching Brian fidget uncomfortable on the bench. She rubbed a silk clad leg against his thigh and continued her story, lightly stroking his erection.
     "We fought on a large waterbed that was covered with oil. We wore only little panties and silk stockings and garter belts and we too were covered with very slippery oil. We each had a long rubber cock and we beat each other with the cocks and we pulled hair and we slid around on the big plastic waterbed."
     "Go on," Brian urged as his cock grew ever larger and harder as Sophia weaved her erotic tale.
     "Fighting was difficult while slipping and sliding in the oil but I eventually got my legs around her neck and using my nylons to grip her head, I could hold her down while I fucked her with the rubber cock which was really quite large, larger than her husband's. Then when she gave up crying like a typical American woman, I beat her face with the cock and then made her suck it while I straddled her and mauled her tits to punish her."
     "Mmmmm," was all Brian could say as he mentally visualized the scene as Sophia described it. His eyes were closed and the blonde smiled as she stroked him to the point of ejaculation but then stopped cold and pulled her hand away.
     "I had two wonderful orgasms during that fight. It's very private and very personal and when I fight your wife," Sophia said with an icy stare that sent chills up Brian's back, "I will hurt her very badly. You should tell her that."
     "I will," Brian said, all of a sudden feeling very exposed and uncomfortable with his erection and current flustered state of mind. Then, with a smile and a light pat on the cheek, Sophia got up and walked away.
     Watching her walk away, Brian drank in the exquisite curve of her silk clad legs, the perfect swish of her tight buttocks under the tight dress, and the casual flow of her silky blonde hair as her stiletto heels clicked on the concrete walkway. He wanted her and for a fleeting moment, hoped she won the fight when it finally happened.
     Later that evening after a long hot shower and quick masturbation from Sophia's fight story, Brian began to get dressed for the evening's festivities which included a formal dinner and dancing as a prelude to an awards ceremony where he was to be honored with a prestigious academic award.
     Sara was preening in front of the mirror as Brian put on his tuxedo. His wife leaned over and hiked up her stunning emerald green silk halter top gown that looked more like a sleazy negligee than an evening gown. As the side slits fell open, she adjusted the dark tops of her sheer brown silk stockings and the clasps of her sexy beige lace garter belt. The contrast between the dark stockings and milky white thigh flesh never ceased to excite him and as she bent over, her cleavage opened wide to give him a full view of her luscious mounds with a heavy gold necklace dangling sensuously between them.
     Standing upright, Sara caught him looking and hiked her dress all the way to the waist, fully exposing her stockings, thighs, garter belt, and panties which were sexy little beige silk bikini panties, sheer and delicate. "You like?" she asked in a sexy voice.
     "Very much," Brian said as he willed his cock to stay placid.
     "Later," she teased. "I'm going to fuck you hard tonight so be ready."
     "I'm ready right now," Brian quickly said.
     "Uh uh," Sara shook her head. "Business first, then pleasure."
     "You're still going to fight her?
     "No," Sara said quickly. "I'm going to destroy her."
     Brian wanted to tell her about his conversation with Sophia but he knew he couldn't, lest Sara would jump to the conclusion that he'd already cheated on her with Sophia so he withheld the vital information he possessed.
     "There's something about her that troubles me," he said.
     "No matter what, you can't get involved," Sara warned. "This is between the whore and me, period!"
     "I still don't like it," Brian said, shaking his head.
     "I've never lost a fight and don't plan to now," Sara said feeling very confident in her ability to clean the floor with the slutty blonde.
     It was around nine o'clock before Sophia showed up in the ballroom. She never showed up for dinner and Brian began wondering if she'd just been blowing hot air and eventually decided to back down. He had mixed feelings about it, glad in a way that there wouldn't be blood spilled but disappointed at the same time that there wouldn't be another fight for him to later fantasize and masturbate to.
     When the blonde walked into the room, everyone took notice. She was wearing a striking black silk floor length gown that hugged every curve of her body. Her nipples stabbed into the silk making clear impressions for all to see. Her stockings were sheer silk and jet black with straight seams up the back of each leg ending at the top of her shiny black patent leather stiletto heeled pumps. Her blonde hair was neatly piled on top of her head and she was heavily laden with necklaces, bracelets and rings. Her perfume overtook anyone she passed by and as she walked through the ballroom, she headed straight for the dance floor where Brian and Sara were slow dancing.
     "I would like to cut in, thank you," Sophia said, looking directly at Brian and dismissing Sara entirely.
     "I think not," Sara replied tersely.
     "It wasn't a question," Sophia said coldly. "It was a statement." With that, she put a hand on Sara's bare shoulder, very lightly digging her fingernails into Sara's skin as she pulled her from Brian's arms.
     "Back off bitch," Sara hissed, not at all pleased at the use of the fingernails or the rude interruption of her dance.
     Again Sophia tried to pry between them, her heavy breasts jiggling and barely contained in the flimsy gown she wore. "I'm cutting in," she said again.
     "Over my dead body!" Sara sneered.
     "That can be arranged!" Sophia fired back, so close to Sara now their breasts were actually touching as they postured and readied for the fight.
     Brian tried to step between them but they were both intently focused on their rage and rivalry and didn't even acknowledge his presence.
     "The powder room!" Sophia ordered.
     "After you, slut!" Sara spat.
     Both women then stomped off the dance floor, their heels clicking in unison on the parquet floor as they headed toward their showdown with Brian meekly in tow behind. Several people nearby had heard the exchange and hushed murmurs quickly spread around the dance floor about a cat fight in the ladies room.
     Sophia pushed open the outer door and slipped the attendant and large wad of bills, whispering something to her as she did. She then led Sara to an inner area enclosed by another door and once inside said, "Lock it, bitch!"
     The large carpeted powder room was like a lounge area away from the toilet area with leather upholstered settees, lighted make-up tables with mirrors, and several chairs.
     Sara took a chair and tightly wedged it up under the doorknob to bar the door and keep out any intruders or spectators. Satisfied that their security was intact, Sara spun around to face her nemesis.
     "Now bitch . . . " was all Sara got out before Sophia lashed out with a surprise attack even before Sara was turned completely around to face her. The vicious backhand slap with the hefty diamond on her finger caught the redhead off guard and laid open a nasty gash on her right cheek.
     Sara sucked in a breath at the pain and surprise of the attack, bringing her right hand to her cheek. Looking at the blood in her hand, Sara's rage took over and she charged at the blonde, landing a vicious right to her face that split open her lip and the fight was on.
     Like two prize fighters, Sara and Sophia began throwing vicious punches at each other's faces and within seconds, blood was dripping down into their cleavage from split lips, bloody noses, and cuts above and around the eyes.
     Each was giving the other a full measure of her fighting ability but fist fighting on high heels was risky business as Sara soon found out as one of her heels got turned too far and she buckled, dropping to her knees in front of the sadistic blonde.
     Sophia, quick to cease the opportunity, shifted gears from boxing to street fighting as she grabbed two handfuls of Sara's auburn hair and drove a silk clad knee right into her opponent's face, knocking her flat on her back.
     Recovering with surprising speed, Sara was back up onto her knees before Sophia could deliver a finishing blow. As the blonde closed in, Sara dove toward her and grabbed a handful of her black silk gown as she fell forward. The slinky dress made a loud tearing sound as a seam gave way and as Sophia pulled backwards, Sara sunk her teeth into the blonde's left leg right below the knee on the calf. Sophia let out a howl as Sara's teeth punctured the sheer silk stocking and the skin beneath as runners rapidly snaked up and down the black stocking above and below the gaping hole.
     Sara bit a second time in the same spot and this time Sophia collapsed to the floor. The two women immediately locked together in a swirling tangle of arms, legs, silk, and hair. Dresses instantly hiked up around waists as their sheer nylon clad legs snaked together, the course grain of the stockings now gathering and bagging as they rolled and writhed about on the floor.
     They both began ripping and tearing at one another's sleek gowns, each intent on being the first to strip the other while still pulling hair and screeching like alley cats in heat. The occasional punch and slap were thrown into the mix but for the most part, it was now all clothes ripping and hair pulling as gowns were slowly and methodically torn away one piece at a time and discarded around them on the carpet.
     Finally breaking apart, Sara kicked wildly at Sophia with her dangerous spiked heel as Sophia backed up and got to her knees and then her feet, repositioning her heavy tits in her low cut lace bra. Sara did likewise and now facing each other on their feet, they moved toward each other with fists raised.
     Resuming the fist fight again, they focused now more on breast punching and stomach punching, slamming their fists solidly into each other's sexy bodies repeatedly. Uppercuts to the tits popped their breasts free of the low cut lace bras they wore and fully exposed, their tits took a horrible beating as the battle raged on.
     They finally crashed together and resumed the dress ripping following by bra ripping, and then winding up savagely grabbing and clawing at one another's huge bare tits; already wet and shiny with blood that had dripped from their badly beaten faces.
     The few remaining tattered shards of their once sexy silk gowns slowly slid down their writhing bodies and gathered around their ankles causing them to get tangled and fall onto one of the settees nearby. They hit the cool leather, bounced off, and landed on the floor where they once again immediately snaked their legs together in a full body leg lock. Their tits were mashed flat against each other as they now pulled hair and brutally scratched and clawed at each other's faces in classic Hollywood cat fight fashion, rolling back and forth exchanging the upper hand again and again.
     As the battle raged on it started to become apparent that Sara's age was going to be a factor since she was slowing down a bit more than her younger blonde opponent was. Sophia was still clawing and grabbing with tenacity while Sara was now trying to grab at the blonde's hands to minimize the effects of her fingernails while still trying to mete out some punishment of her own.
     Being the significantly more experienced fighter of the two, Sophia quickly picked up on the fact that the redhead was tiring and she turned up the heat even more now, breaking their leg lock and using her heels to kick at Sara's legs. The sharp stilettos caught the redhead's legs in several places and each time not only tore a gouge in her sheer brown stockings, but gashed the skin open as well.
     Sara spun around on Sophia and dove at the blonde's dangerous flailing legs to try to pin them and hurt them to minimize her kicking ability. Biting now at the blonde's legs like a starved piranha, Sara's teeth clicked when they missed and brought a heinous squeal when they connected with bare flesh as she bit and clawed at Sophia's bare thighs just above the jet black welt of her nylons.
     Sophia reciprocated in a likewise fashion and soon the two writhing beauties were nearly sixty nine with each other, mauling at each other's thighs while rolling over and over in their awkwardly dangerous position.
     On top now and with Sara pinned on her back, Sophia slid down slightly until her silk clad crotch was wedged up into Sara's chin. Clamping her powerful down hard around her rival's head, the blonde squeezed with all she had. While crushing Sara's head between her legs, Sophia then went to work on the redhead's cxnt, viciously digging her claws into the sheer silk and tender labia beneath. Then to add insult to injury, Sophia began biting Sara's tender inner thighs, leaving bright red teeth marks up and down the older girl's soft white flesh.
     Sara bucked, thrashed, and wriggled wildly trying to toss the blonde off her but Sophia's balance and athleticism allowed her to ride the bucking bronco and stay in position, meting out horrible pain and punishment to Sara's cxnt and thighs.
     Knowing she'd be finished if she couldn't escape, Sara fought back using the only tool at her disposal and sunk her own teeth into Sophia's cxnt. The blonde flew off her instantly, grabbing at her crotch as Sara gingerly struggled to her knees, spitting out salty pungent cxnt juice from the bite.
     Both women fell together on their knees, their bare heavy tits slapping together as they met. Each now snaked a hand down and grabbed a fistful of the other's panties and pubic hair. Sophia's sexy sheer black silk bikini panties were stretched almost to the breaking point as Sara tugged and pulled but they withstood the brutal assault and snapped back into place when Sara finally let go and grabbed a handful of Sophia's left tit instead.
     Sophia also broke off the cxnt attack and reaching up under Sara's arm pits, grabbed her hair with both hands from behind and yanked down hard. This snapped Sara's head backwards and it bent, it fully exposed her throat and neck. Sophia leaned forward and sunk her teeth into the side of Sara's neck much like a vampire trying to suck the blood from her victim.
     Sara screamed and lurched backwards, falling onto her back and grabbing at her throat as Sophia let out a low growl and dove on top of her with claws bared for the attack. She dug all ten talons into Sara's lush double D breasts and twisted the huge mounds, leaving circular red marks etched into the redhead's flesh.
     Sara bucked her off and as the blonde rolled off to the side, Sara launched herself and landed atop her at a ninety degree angle with her tits pressed into Sophia's stomach. She grabbed a fistful of bikini panty with her left hand and gouged at Sophia's eyes and face with her right, sinking her teeth into her rival's stomach and then shaking her head as if trying to tear a chuck of meat from a carcass.
     "Aaaaaagh!" Sophia screamed as Sara's teeth tore into her torso. She snapped both knees upward, curling into a fetal position and as she did, one on her knees caught Sara solidly on the side of the head, stunning her long enough for Sophia to slither out from underneath her.
     Reacting quickly now before the older girl could recover, Sophia jumped on Sara's back and pinned her face first to the carpet. Sara immediately began to writhe and buck and reach around behind her with her claws to grab or scratch at anything she could reach.
     Sophia's heavy tits now stabbed into Sara's back as she snaked her arm around the redhead's neck in a rear headlock. As Sara finally bucked her off to the side, Sophia clung tenaciously to the headlock, using her free hand to claw and tear at Sara's tits that bounced and jiggled wildly as they wiggled around on the carpet.
     As Sara struggled, it gave Sophia the opportunity to get her legs wrapped around Sara's waist and now she had her foe in a double hold with the rear headlock and a rear body scissors, locking her ankles around each other out in front of Sara's waist.
     Sara groped and clawed at the blonde's legs, grossly stretching and disfiguring her once sheer sexy black stockings. The redhead desperately struggled to free herself from the blonde's crushing thighs but nothing worked as Sophia continue to squeeze with her legs, squeeze the headlock with her arm, and viciously maul Sara's tits with her free hand.
     As the air was slowly being forced from her lungs, Sara fought wildly to escape, sparing no energy and leaving nothing in reserve. She finally managed to pull her head free and slammed her head backwards into Sophia's face, instantly breaking the scissors as the dazed blonde fell partially limp onto her back.
     Both women were now very slow to get back to their knees. Each were breathing very heavily and beginning to perspire profusely from the intensity of the fight. The room was totally littered with their shredded gown, discarded bras, clumps of torn out hair, blood, and assorted jewelry that had been unceremoniously ripped off and tossed aside during the heat of battle.
     Sara had never faced a fighter with the endurance and tenacity of Sophia and Sophia herself was surprised at how the American woman was still fighting after the brutal mauling she'd already received. Both were horribly beaten and bloody and nearly exhausted but the fight was not over. Each knew that a fight of these epic proportions could not be allowed to end in a draw, there HAD to be a clear winner no matter what it took.
     Then, realizing again that the blonde was trying to steal her husband, Sara seemed to get a second wind and regain some of her will to fight as she slowly started to move toward Sophia.
     The blonde showed no fear, just a resolve to not be beaten under any circumstances and as they met on their knees, they quickly picked up right where they'd left off, clawing and slapping and grabbing anything they could get their hands on.
     Both sexy wildcats were now panting and moaning and the pace of the fight was slowing down considerably with much more clinching and hair pulling as time wore on. Their breasts were now lathered with perspiration as they slid back and forth against each other, their hard erect nipples leaving clear lines on each other's blood stained breasts as they slid.
     As they now jerked each other's heads from side to side by the hair, they leaned too far to one side and again fell to the floor where they instinctively snaked their silken legs together. The sheer silk hissed as they legs wrestled almost independently from their upper bodies as if two distinctly different fights were going on at the same time. Their panty clad cxnts were rubbing and grinding together as they wriggled and squirmed around, moaning and panting in the throes of this now erotic combat.
     Sophia was pumping against Sara and realizing what was happening, Sara began to wildly fight to get away from the blonde who was trying to fuck her. Sophia's stronger thighs clamped down around Sara's and the harder Sara fought, the harder the blonde squeezed and the harder she pumped against her. Silk zipped against silk as their calves and ankles slid against each other with their thighs clamped down like vices.
     Sophia now began to moan and pant rhythmically and Sara, repulsed by the lesbian turn the fight had now taken, wildly began slapping and scratching at the blonde's face to break off her sordid sexual assault.
     Sara finally broke free but Sophia was not to be denied her gratification. As Sara backed up toward the wall on her buttocks in a sitting position, Sophia slowly crawled toward her on all fours, her eyes an icy glare and her lips parted in anticipation.
     "Now . . . we . . . fuck!" Sophia whispered as she inched closer to Sara who was now trapped against the wall with no where to go.
     The terrified redhead lashed out with a stiletto heel but it was a slow weak kick that Sophia easily caught and deflected just before diving face first at Sara's crotch. Sara fell to the side, spun, and used a foot to push herself away from the wall as the blonde began clawing at her cxnt and panties, trying to snake her fingers up underneath the thin elastic leg band of the beige silk panties to get at her cxnt.
     Sophia then broke off the cxnt attack and surprised Sara by diving on top of her. Getting into a straddle position on Sara's stomach, Sophia began raining a barrage of punches into Sara's face. Each punch she threw caused her heavy tits to swing back and forth in timed unison, jiggling and bouncing like two giant bowls of jello as they swung.
     A stunned Sara finally went limp and her arms dropped to the floor. Sophia instantly slid down and then off to one side, snaking her silk clad legs around Sara's right leg. The blonde began humping Sara's leg, rubbing and grinding her own cxnt against the welt of Sara's brown nylon stocking while ramming two fingers deep into the redhead's cxnt.
     "Yes . . . yes . . . yes . . . yes!" Sophia moaned as she pumped harder and harder and fucked Sara deeper and deeper as the orgasm began to well up within her.
     The redhead finally began to come around and gasped in horror as she felt the fingers being thrust into her cxnt and saw the blonde riding her leg like a hormone driven dog.
     Sara struggled with every ounce of strength she had left, savagely pulling now at Sophia's hair with both hands. But the harder she pulled the blonde's hair, the louder the blonde moaned and the harder she pumped. It was as if the hair pulling was sexually arousing her even more.
     As Sara writhed and wriggled against her sexual adversary, she gasped for air as the tremor of orgasm reared its ugly head in her own pelvic region. She was in a panic now because she had to wrestle to escape but the act of escaping was in itself sexually arousing her and she was a total heterosexual who had never been with another female.
     "Oh ohh ohhh ohhhhhhhh!!" Sophia squealed in an ultra high pitched tone that announced her orgasm in no uncertain terms.
     "Oh . . . no . . . you . . . don't!" Sara growled, digging deep now for any remaining burst of strength. She summoned up all she had left and jerked Sophia's head backwards just enough to bunch up her other hand into a fist a throw everything into one final punch.
     Sara's fist slammed into the blonde's face so hard, the crunch of her nose cartilage could be heard. The blonde tensed for a split second and then fell limp and unconscious.
     The redhead disgustedly pushed the blonde away from her and sat there for a moment trying to catch her breath. Digging a high heel into the blonde's side to make sure she was really out, Sara then slowly pulled herself to her feet, gathered up her bra and enough tattered pieces of her gown to barely cover herself, and headed for the door.
     Her prize was waiting outside and she had an orgasm to finish . . . the RIGHT way with a good hard cock inside her!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 09:33:33 AM by gmenn »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Powder Room Pugilist - by J. Coleman - not mine
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 10:06:29 AM »
Good one.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 03:50:27 PM »
Very well done! Outstanding buildup to the actual fight and very well-written throughout.

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 06:03:03 PM »
Loved it! Great build up indeed.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 07:31:41 PM »
Love the action and the ending

Offline nightcoast136

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 07:33:33 PM »
Coleman stokes are some of the best.

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 03:41:02 AM »
Always have loved this story. Thanks for repost.

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 06:01:27 PM »
 This is the first time I have read this story    I loved it   I was pulling for the big titted blonde from the beginning. That's just how I am ;)
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline brick1960

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2016, 06:48:39 PM »
Excellent story does he have others anywhere?

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 11:20:26 PM »
nice
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 01:52:57 PM »
This was a great read. I loved it. Too bad it wasn't a series of stories featuring Sarah. It would have been fantastic. I couldn't help thinking of Christina Hendricks and Jeri Ryan as I read it. What a shame Coleman passed.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 02:28:03 PM »
This was a great read. I loved it. Too bad it wasn't a series of stories featuring Sarah. It would have been fantastic. I couldn't help thinking of Christina Hendricks and Jeri Ryan as I read it. What a shame Coleman passed.

Good call on Jeri Ryan, but I was thinking Julianne Moore as the redhead.

Offline underdweller

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2016, 07:54:01 PM »
Thanks for sharing. Love the ending where the fighting turns into fucking.
Female strap-on fights, missionary tribbing