News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 61 Milena versus Sukara

• 1 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 61 Milena versus Sukara
« on: June 25, 2016, 12:06:39 AM »
This poll is the sixty-first match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Los Angeles.  This match-up is a fight-in match for the world tournament.  Each girl was considered to have the potential to compete in the tourney and this match-up provides each of them an opportunity to prove they belong in the tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the first round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Sukara (5'5 121 pounds 21 y/o) lives in Singapore.  Sukara works as a masseuse at a prominent club that caters to the wealthy.  She is also rumored to be the girlfriend (mistress) of a very wealthy business figure in Singapore.  Sukara has very strong hands thanks to her career and spends a significant amount of time in the gym at the club ensuring she stays in good shape.  Sukara's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I must win to keep my status at the club.  It is very important to me that nothing stand in my way.  No one will take away what I have."  In her first fight Sukara defeated Britta and then was dominated by Charlotte.  This is a big opportunity for Sukara to prove she is a top tier fighter in the Club.

Milena (5'6 125 lbs 21 y/o) lives outside of Yerevan in Armenia.  She works in a small manufacturing company during the day and helps out in a family operated coffee house when she is off work.  She wants Apartment Wrestling to provide her with an escape from this grind and some adventure.  Milena's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am strong.  I work hard.  I need to win.  I won't let some other girl take my opportunity.  I will crush and destroy them.  Life is hard and I am hard."  Milena won her first fight over Inga.  She also needs to take advantage of this opportunity to show she belongs in the top tier of the Club. 

Both girls arrive at the club's fight location in LA in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, prior matches and  along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Milena is shown to her changing room where she can dress for the upcoming fight.  She is visibly nervous as she does some warm-up exercises trying to burn off the nervous energy.  Tonight is a big fight for her.  Milena begins preparing for the fight and she has chosen to wear a black bikini with mesh type areas in the suit.  The bikini is a nice contrast to her skin tone and shows off her body in a very favorable way.  She leaves her short hair free as she dresses for the fight.  Her body looks well-toned and muscular.  Milena is called to interview.  "I am ready for this tonight.  I want to show I am capable to be champion of the Club.  This girl looks to be softer to me.  I think this fight will be like her last one where she gets dominated and beaten badly.  I will be a nightmare for her.

In a room nearby, Sukara changes into her blue and white striped bikini which shows off her full breasts.   Sukara is full figured with soft appearing features.  While her body looks soft, she also appears to be strong.  For tonight's fight, Sukara pulls her hair up into a pony tail to make sure it is not in her face.  After the bitter disappointment of her last loss, Sukara has been working out in the gym to make sure she is in good shape for the fight tonight.  After watching the footage of Milena she is called to her interview.  "I am going to be beaten again.  Charlotte was very lucky and I will not allow this girl to be lucky.  I want a chance to face Charlotte again and I plan to advance to the next fight.  I will show everyone I am a great fighter."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Milena and Sukara.  "This is big tonight.  One girl gets a place in the tourney and the other goes home.  That should make for a great effort by both.  Unfortunately for Sukara, effort isn't all it takes to win a fight in the Club.  I think Milena is going to be way more than she can handle."  The second commentator begins "It seems like everyone is picking Milena to win this thing.  To me that might suggest Sukara has a good chance to win this thing tonight.  With all that said, I'm picking Milena to win tonight.  I think she will batter Sukara into submission and do it in a hurry."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with a series of couches and chairs along the outer edges of the room for the large crowd.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighters.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Sukara smiles for the camera and nods.  Milena, wearing a serious expression simply nods her head as well.  The once buzzing crowd has now grown quiet as the fight is set to begin.  The officiator sends both fighters to their sides of the room and both move quickly and quietly to their position.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

As soon as the announcement to begin is given, both fighters rush towards their opponents.  Neither girl changes her speed or direction and they simply crash into each other with a loud THUMP sound as their bodies mash together.  Sukara wraps her arms around Milena and grips at her hair from behind pulling her head back.  Milena responds in kind with the exact same move as she snakes her arms around her opponent and begins pulling down and back on Sukara's thick hair.

Both girls grunt and yelp out as they stagger a bit in a tight circle pulling and yanking at their opponent's hair while simultaneously having their own hair yanked and pulled.  After several moments of struggling, the fighters separate with neither being able to overcome the other with the hair pulling.

The two circle one another for several moments as they wave their hands in a circle looking for an opportunity or opening through which to attack their opponent.  With such high stakes, neither girl wants to make a mistake at this early point in the fight.

"Come on" calls out Sukara as she waves her hands tauntingly at Milena.  The blonde fighter ignores the taunt and continues to circle around Sukara as the pace of the action slows.  The crowd begins calling out for their favorite fighter and the room seems evenly divided. 

Finally, Milena darts in and drops low going after Sukara's legs.  Sukara anticipates the attack as she sees Milena drop her shoulders and shoves both hands low as she slides her legs slightly back.  Sukara's hands catch Milena's shoulders stopping her momentum towards Sukara's legs and forces her towards the floor on her hands and knees as her lunging attack fails to find its target.

Sukara swings a knee forward catching Milena in the shoulder forcing a loud grunt of pain from Milena as she is knocked to the side.  Milena rolls to her side from her hands and knees from the impact of the knee and Sukara drops down into her landing a second knee directly into Milena's exposed ribs. 

AIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!! cries out Milena in a loud wail as the second knee hits its mark.  The crowd cheers its approval as the pace of the fight picks up speed.  Sukara continues her attack as Milena appears out of sorts from the two knees.  With Milena not putting up much of a defense, Sukara is able to grab her opponent's blonde locks and yank her to her butt as she knees behind her now sitting opponent. 

"Got ya now!!!" hisses out Sukara as she snakes her other arm around Milena's neck applying a chokehold on her as she kneels behind her sitting opponent.  Milena gags out ACKKKKKK as her mouth opens to try and take in some oxygen. 

"You give up NOW!!!" demands Sukara as she continues to throttle her opponent.  Milena reaches up grabbing for Sukara's arm and tugs at the forearm and wrist as she struggles to peel her opponent's arm off of her neck.  The prying effort having some success for Milena as she is able to find a small bit of breathing room as she sucks in some much needed oxygen. 

Sukara struggles to tighten her choke hold as she continues to use her second hand to rip back on Milena's hair keeping her from being able to pull her body forward as she gasps and chokes.  The thrashing and struggling continues for several moments as Milena tries to pull Sukara's arm off of her neck. 

Finally giving up on breaking the choke hold by pulling on Sukara's arm, Milena reaches up grasping for Sukara's hair, face, or upper body.  As she gropes around looking for anything to get a grip on, Sukara ignores the hand trying to tighten the choke hold as much as possible.  After several moments of grasping air, Milena finally lands a grip on Sukara's hair. 

With a sudden and violent tug, Milena rips forward on Sukara's hair generating a loud scream of pain from her opponent.  The hard yank pulls Sukara forward and almost drags her upper body over Milena's shoulder.  The sudden attack causes Sukara to release her choke hold and flail for balance as Milena attempts to drag her over the shoulder and to the floor.

The fighters each struggle for a moment as Sukara dangles over the top of Milena's shoulder and tries to maintain her position behind her opponent while Milena works to pull her the rest of the way over the top.  After several moments, Milena manages to pull Sukara further off balance. Sukara's struggles allow her to slide off to the side of Milena rather than be pulled fully over the top of Milena's shoulders and to the floor in front of her opponent.  The crowd cheering loudly for their favorite as the struggle for control continues.

With Sukara pulled off to the side and rolled to the floor Milena topples onto her side as well putting the two side by side on the floor.  The two locks hands and Milena tries to swing a leg over the top of Sukara to roll her onto her back.  Sukara pushes her leg up blocking Milena's attempt and the two fighters' legs tangle and intertwine.  The two struggle on the floor grunting and gasping as each tries to roll the other to her back to take control.

The crowd continues to root for their favorite as each struggles to gain control over the other.  Milena is able to roll Sukara to her back as she works to slide her body fully over the top of her opponent.  Sukara grunts loudly and twists causing the fighters to roll to their side's again as neither is able to get the upper hand.  Both girls are grunting and gasping loudly as they struggle. 

After several more moments struggling, Sukara is able to roll herself atop Milena who desperately struggles to roll Sukara off.  Milena's attempts fail as she begins to gasp and moan out in pain.  Sukara continues to press down into Milena as she maintains the upper hand using her body to mash down onto Milena keeping the pressure on her opponent.  The crowd now loudly cheering and trying to provide that last bit of encouragement to their favorite as the long fight seems to be near its end. 

Sukara slowly grinds her body down onto Milena's as she pushes Milena's arms to the rug solidly pinning her in a full body pin position.  Milena grunts and moans out as she struggles to avoid the pin to no avail.  Sukara slides her chest over the top of Milena's face mashing her breasts down onto Milena.  Milena's breathing becomes loud and labored as she struggles to find air underneath Sukara.  The loud gasps echo through the room as the crowd quiets down intently watching the battle.

After several minutes pinned under Sukara's chest, Milena's struggles dramatically slow as the difficulty finding air has severely weakened her.  "You my bitch" grunts out Sukara as she pushes herself upright.  When Milena's face comes into view it is flushed red as she gasps for air now that Sukara has removed the substantial obstacles to Milena's ability to find air.  Before Milena can respond, Sukara shoots a quick slap at her opponent’s unprotected face generated a cry of pain from her trapped opponent.

Sukara quickly pushes up and bounces on Milena's chest before spinning her body around and slamming her ass back down onto Milena's upper chest.  Milena lets out a loud groan OOOOOHHHNNNNN as Sukara plants herself back atop her body.  Milena’s hands now trapped underneath Sukara’s knees leaving her unable to protect her face as Sukara’s ass slides in her direction.

"I want to hear you beg me to stop!!!" yells out Sukara as she slides her ass back towards Milena's face in a reverse face sitting position.  Rather than fully cover her opponent's face, Sukara puts her ass right up to Milena's chin.

"Noooooo" moans out Milena as she tries to kick her feet up to knock Sukara off of her position.  The weak attempts with her legs are quickly deflected by Sukara as she sits atop Milena.  Responding to the resistance, Sukara drives her fist into Milena’s unprotected belly as she sits atop her chest.  The blow to the body causes Milena to gasp out in pain. 

Sukara, now confident she has her opponent trapped, continues to drive punches to Milena’s belly as she drives the air and the will to fight from Milena.  Each punch to the belly lands with a THUMP sound as Milena gasps and groans.  After a series of six or eight punches, Sukara stops and looks over her shoulder at her opponent.

“You ready to say it bitch!!!!”  hisses out Sukara angrily at her battered foe.  Milena moans out loudly as her feet thrash against the carpet gaining no traction. 

“I give up please stop” pants out Milena as Sukara sits upright driving her ass back towards her opponent’s face.  Twisting her hips, Sukara grinds her ass down into Milena’s face as she slides her hands up her opponent’s belly grabbing at her bikini top.

“That’s more like it!!!  I think I’ll just take this!!!” Sukara yells out loudly as she yanks Milena’s bikini top free of her body.  “I’ll will be champion and you will go home now loser!!!!” yells out Sukara as she pulls Milena’s top up and spins it around over her head several times. 

Slowly pushing to her feet, Sukara leaves a quietly sobbing Milena on the carpet with her chest exposed for the crowd to view.  The tough Malaysian girl circles the room accepting congratulations and high fives from fans in attendance at the fight before retiring to her dressing room.   

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 61 Milena versus Sukara
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 12:13:19 PM »
Nice match! I'm glad that you're back , I’ve missed your stories! ! I hope by the end of the summer you'll be able to finish the tournament.