News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Naruto Catfight 2: Sakura vs Ino

• 0 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Naruto Catfight 2: Sakura vs Ino
« on: June 25, 2016, 08:07:32 AM »
Sakura and Ino were friends for a long time now. The girls had shared their long friendship for years in their childhood, but what started out as kinship soured into a rivalry. Time spent playing and training together had become duels and cat fights ending up rivaling the biggest... well, rivalries around the village.

Things had only really escalated between them lately, until Sakura had called out her blonde nemesis for another showdown. They met in one of the sparring rooms at their ninja school after it had closed for the day, meeting each other right outside the entrance.

"Surprised you had the guts to show up at all, forehead," Ino smirked at her, picking at the old sore spot of Sakura's. The blonde wore her usual purple outfit, a pair of silky shorts and top that exposed some skin, mostly around her limbs and stomach.

Sakura folded her arms under her impressive chest defiantly and leered back at her. She had her standard red garb and shoulder-length pink hair over her sandaled legs. "Surprised you found an opening yourself between your busy schedule of whoring yourself around town."

Ino snorted back and hit turned on the lighting in the training room. "Such an active imagination, Sakura. Must be how you dreamed about thinking you could beat me in anything short of a pie-eating contest, you pink piglet."

"At least I'm not a one-trick coward. Still hiding behind that body control jutsu you’ve had all these years?"

"You wish," Ino sneered back as they entered the room, starting to head to opposing sides of the simple wooden room that acted as a training arena. "I've been training up enough that I can mop the floor with you. Too bad you've been too busy training with our sluttiest hokage about how to seduce men and play with slugs."

"Oh, that's what you think?" Sakura smirked back, cracking her knuckles. "Then how about we do this the old fashioned way? Just fists and feet. No jutsus or weapons. A pure taijutsu cat fight."

Ino brushed her ponytail back over her shoulder with a confident smirk. "You want to lose that bad, you fat-titted cow? Fine. Let's do this." The blonde took up a simple fighting stance while Sakura did the same, eying each other up for a few tense moments before they both rushed for each other.

Ino attacked first, throw a fist right for Sakura's face. The pink-haired ninja managed to dart her head to one side, and while Ino was still in mid-swing she buried her own uppercut into the blonde's open belly.

"UGHHH!" Ino suffered the first blow noisily, bending over Sakura's knuckles limply for a moment. Sakura smirked at the damage she'd done proudly.

"That all you-" Sakura started to gloat, but Ino regained her footing and swept her leg, catching around Sakura's knee. Ino gave a quick shove quickly to send Sakura toppling over, ending up flat on her back and her defenses wide open. Ino dropped to one knee and used the momentum and gravity to power a punch straight down into Sakura's stomach for some quick and vicious payback.

Sakura's body arched from the impact, letting out a high and pained grunt as her eyes went wide and her mouth hung open from the body blow. She grabbed Ino by the arm, flipping the blonde to the ground next to her and wrapping her legs around the purple-clad fighter's arm. Sakura pulled back sharply, trapping Ino's arm against her body and stretching it to twist against the blonde ninja’s shoulder.

"Got you now, bitch," Sakura hissed, trying to keep the submission locked onto her and Ino's hand stuck in between her breasts. The blonde pulled and struggled a bit, grunting and growling before she found herself trapped there. Ino decided to improvise her way out instead of brute forcing it, leaning into the hold a bit and then lifting and spiking her arm back down. Her arm was already stuck in the spot she needed, and the change in her position gave her space enough to drive her elbow into Sakura's stomach.

"UHNN!" Sakura let out a pained grunt as the blow planted into her navel, forced to release the hold as the air and strength left her body for a moment. Ino rolled over to safety, but darted back in to pin Sakura down. The pink-haired ninja was at least fast enough to bring up her foot, catching Ino in the belly and kicking upward to flip her over her head. Both girls scrambled up to their feet again, a bit rattled from their quick and aggressive scuffle, but attention still sharply focused on the fight.

"Not going down that easy, weak bitch!" Ino snapped, taking up a defensive stance as Sakura rushed towards her. She threw a punch for Ino's stomach, but the blonde expected it this time and caught her fist with both hands. Sakura threw her second that smacked across Ino's cheek, but it merely made the blonde flinch before she pulled on Sakura's arm. Sakura was forced to bend over from the leverage, letting Ino throw her arm over her head and trap her in a headlock. While she was still struggling and bent down, Ino spiked her knee up into Sakura's tits, sending them bouncing out of control.

"Ahh!" Sakura let out a high-pitched shriek, trying to grab at her breasts protectively with one arm. She blocked Ino's next knee aimed for her breasts, but she just changed her angle to drive it up the short distance in a quick blow to her stomach. Sakura winced visibly from the blow, Ino clearly having clearly found a favorite target for this particular fight as she smashed several more of the same blows into her guts.

"What's wrong? Your little pot belly can't take a hit?" Ino gloated, giving another crank on Sakura's arm to send a bolt of pain up her shoulder.

Sakura winced from all the hits making her stomach ache, but she surprised Ino when she suddenly flipped forward, landing on her feet and ruining the effectiveness of her rival's hold. The blonde had just enough time to look surprised before Sakura put her full weight into a spinning swing, suddenly putting her full power into a punch angled upward at Ino's ribs through her stomach.

Ino was briefly lifted off her feet with the force of the blow, her mouth hanging open in pained surprise. Sakura had knocked the wind right out of Ino, sending the blonde to the floor flat on her ass. She had hardly landed when the pink-haired kunoichi stepped in after her and threw a kick into the side of her stomach. Ino rolled hard to one side, ending up with her back against the wall as she sat on the floor. Ino rubbed her stomach and groaned wearily as she tried to get her bearings again.

"Payback time, bitch," Sakura growled, seizing the blonde ponytail and lifting Ino to her feet by it with her back still against the wall. "I'm going to kick your ass so hard you'll be leaking your chakra out of it."

Ino winced, but glared back at Sakura hatefully, just for the pink-haired healer to rapidly pound into her rival's stomach like a piston. Ino's slender body rocked into the wall over and over from the hard hitting blows, eyes wide and mouth open in a speechless wheezing. Sakura only stopped when Ino suddenly threw a punch across her face. The pink-haired rival staggered from the blow, enough for Ino to free herself from her grasp and spike her knee straight into Sakura's groin.

"UFF! Fucking bitch," Sakura grunted, but she cupped her groin and fell to her knees after the low blow. Ino threw a quick kick into the side of her head that knocked her to the ground. Sakura slid to a stop nearby, trying to push herself back up wearily before Ino stepped over her, aiming a moment before she dropped her knee right into Sakura's belly.

Sakura let out a pained cry as the joint buried into her stomach, grabbing at Ino's leg instinctively to minimize the pain she went through. Ino shoved her hands away and just put her weight into it, grinding her knee into Sakura's exposed stomach.

"You were never as tough as me, you pink pig! Give up before I turn that belly into mush!" Ino taunted her, giving a spiteful yank of her rival's hair. Sakura winced and grit her teeth, trying to push her off as it felt like Ino was starting to push through her abdomen.

"You're the one trying to crush me under that fat ass, you cxnt!" Sakura snarled back at her, just to receive a harsh slap to her face from the angry blonde.

"Bad time to mouth off, bitch!" Ino snapped at her, getting off her at last. Sakura rubbed her cheek where the stinging slap had connected, wincing and trying to roll to her feet. Ino threw a kick into Sakura's stomach right as she rose, knocking her onto her back clutching her stomach. Sakura gave a miserable groan, wincing as she tried to shut out the pain. Her abs seemed to throb with the constant pain, and she could see the start of some dark blue bruising when she lifted her fingertips from it.

She looked up just in time to see that Ino had leapt up as high as her ninja reflexes could take her before stomping down on her gut at top speed. Sakura was muted for a moment before she broke into a high-pitched scream, trying to bend into a fetal position, only to find Ino was standing there in her way. Ino was still mounted on her stomach, shifting her feet as if trying to get comfortable on top of her.

"You really do make a better doormat than you do a ninja," Ino gloated as she ground her feet down against Sakura's aching belly. She tensed her abs to try to resist it, but even that made her tender muscles ache. "You would have thought with all that chasing around Sasuke you'd have at least SOME exercise!"

Sakura growled back at her, only to be cut off by a pained cough. Sakura grabbed at Ino's ankle and squeezed it weakly, but Ino didn't budge as she pressed down with her heels into the pink haired ninja's guts. Ino's expressed went from a smirk to surprise when Sakura's grip suddenly tightened on her leg, pushing sharply to one side to send her flipping over. Before she could properly hit the ground, Sakura was lunging up to meet her. She swung her fist up into Ino's exposed stomach while she was still falling, practically impaling the blonde on the rising uppercut.

Ino folded over Sakura's surprising counter attack, the initial impact making it feel like the powerful blow had gone up and through her back. The blonde gagged and twitched from her awkward perch, speechless as she drooled over the floor of the dojo.

"No more bitchy little comments?" Sakura grunted, her stomach still aching but smugly satisfied to have shut Ino up with a taste of her own medicine. After a few seconds, Sakura gave a swing of her arm to send Ino tumbling off, the blonde ninja rolling to a stop slowly into the nearby wall.

Ino coughed and leaned on the wall, dragging herself up to her feet. Sakura went after her as soon as Ino was back on her shaky legs, the battered blonde swinging at her attacker. Sakura ducked around the punch and ducked enough that she could slam an elbow into Ino's stomach, pinning her to the wall with the speedy blow.

"Uhnn!" Ino grunted hard, barely even finding the air to make that much noise. She pressed back into the wall, gravity urging her weakened body to drop to the ground but held up by Sakura’s grinding elbow. Ino had to grab the wall just to raise a kick for her pinning rival’s head. Sakura threw up her arm to block it, but Ino was able to shoot her other leg up. She hopped and cracked her knee up into Sakura’s chin, knocking the pink-haired foe back onto her ass. Sakura rubbed her jaw in pain while Ino, forcing herself to stand by her grip on the wall, jumped off the wall right for her rival.
“Too slow, you dumb cow!” Ino shouted at her as she sped through the air, but Sakura threw up a hand and put her palm into Ino’s stomach.

“Then how slow must you be, Ino-pig!” Sakura snapped back, the other hand seizing Ino by the collar and flipping her over, slamming the blonde into her back against the floorboards.

Ino let out a startled gasp, arching with the impact as her eyes went wide. Her stomach was so battered that even when hit on the opposite side of her body, the landing still made her stomach churn. The blonde bounced before she was able to settle on the ground limply, face twisting in pain. Sakura leaned on the wall for a moment before she turned and stomped her sole down on top of Ino’s stomach. She gagged and arched, curling up to hold her stomach and roll back and forth.

“Aghhhh! Stop!” Ino pleaded, shaking her head hard enough that her ponytail wagged behind her.

“Don’t start what you can’t finish, Ino-pig,” Sakura growled back menacingly. She kicked Ino onto her back again.

“I mean it!” Ino whimpered out, tears in her eyes as she brought her hands up to clutch her aching belly. “I give! Stop!”

Sakura gave her a wicked grin, seeing her rival at her lowest she had seen her. “You really surrender? You’ll really do anything I say, like the loser you are?”

Ino bit her lip, rubbing her stomach tenderly. She turned away from Sakura as she blushed, between her humiliation and exhaustion. “Yea, fine. You win. Anything. Just… just stop,” she muttered.

“I think I preferred it when you were screaming it,” Sakura grinned. “But I’ll stop when I’m good and ready, you ugly little punching bag. Now if you expect me to go easy on you after all that shit you gave me, then you’re dreaming. Now hands up! Get em over your head.”

Ino realized she was still hold her stomach, and what that could possibly mean for her.

Sakura gave a swift kick into the side of Ino's stomach, making her twitch and roll a bit without quite tipping herself over. Her hands still stayed over her head and out of reach to try to ease her pain, and Sakura would have likely punished her further if she'd tried. As it was, Sakura still raised her foot again, this time to slam her heel down in an axe kick to flatten her stomach again. Ino wailed and flopped like a fish on her back, her body unable to budge from underneath Sakura's grinding heel.

"Stop! Please! My stomach!" Ino pleaded, unable to contain herself. She started bracing her hands against Sakura's scandal and trying to push it off. Sakura only lifted her foot out of her weak grip and stomped down on Ino's fingers. The blonde ninja winced as her hand was trapped, but the resounding pain in her belly was already hurting more than that.

"I see my new pet bitch is too stupid to follow her instructions," Sakura gloated. She knelt down and grabbed Ino by the hair, forcing her into a sitting position. Ino winced but didn't dare resist her in her condition, letting Sakura pull the band off from around the blonde's ponytail.

Sakura grabbed Ino by the wrists, quickly wrapping the hair tie around her hands and lashing them together. She shoved them back over Ino's head, leaving her properly defenseless.

"Much better. I like you better with your hair down. And when you're tied up like a cheap skank, of course!" Sakura laughed. "It really suits you!"

Ino blushed over her pale skin, blending in with any scrapes and bruises already on her. "Alright, that's enough, Sakura," she offered shakily. "You've had your payback. Now lemee go."

"Payback? I haven't started to pay you back for all this," Sakura insisted, gesturing at her own bruised midsection. "Now that you mention it, thought, how about I get started on that?"

Sakura shoved Ino onto her back again, stepping onto her stomach. Ino immediately gasped, realizing the payback was for when she had done the exact same thing to Sakura earlier on the fight. She obviously couldn't say she wouldn't have done the same in Sakura's position. She tried to flex her stomach, but the muscles were too sore and weak. She finally let her breath out all at once in a desperate whining noise.

"My, but you're comfortable," Sakura gloated, squatting down a bit to concentrate the pressure of her body weight right onto Ino's navel. She shifted her weight between her two feet, grinding it one side and then the other on Ino's tender tummy. It started becoming a game of Sakura seeing what kind of noises she could force out of her pathetic captive. When she grew tired of that, Sakura simply hopped into the air and stomped back down with even more force, getting a pathetic cry out of Ino as she kicked her feet frantically behind her.

"NOOO! Ughhh! Stop! I'm going to be sick!" Ino shouted. She tried to squirm, only to find that that only made things worse, forced to hold still just to minimize the pain.

"No way!" Sakura laughed wickedly. "Are you kidding me? All that pathetic fat of yours makes you so soft! It's like I'm standing on a trampoline! Just with extra emphasis on the TRAMP part!" Sakura took another jump, stomping down on Ino again for another rewarding wail.

Sakura brushed her sweaty hair back from her face, smirking down at the miserable and beaten mess that was Ino. She was even more sweaty and bruised, staring wide-eyed at the ceiling in her overwhelming pain.

"You really do look pathetic down there. I think I'd rather put you where everyone can see you."

Ino shook her head weakly, but Sakura ignored her and grabbed the captive blonde by her bound wrists. She hefted her up and went to a small dull hook mounted in one of the walls, where the sparring parties could hang their belongings or a change of clothes. She lifted Ino to loop the hairband over the hook, letting her dangle just above the ground, her toes just barely touching the floorboards.

"I remember hearing that boxing was supposed to be really healthy for you," Sakura spoke up casually, cracking her knuckles as she paced in front of the mounted Ino. "Maybe you should try it out. Really pound the pounds off of you, chubby."

Sakura raised her fists and shocked Ino when she threw a punch right into one of her breasts. The busty blonde's chest jiggled out of control in her top, her eyes going wide once again as she tried to push away from the wall with her heels in a desperate play to escape more of Sakura's sadistic punishments.

"Still squirming, are you? You don't know when to shut up, and you don't know when to quit! At least that big mouth of yours is too busy screaming for you to make any more of your stupid shit talk. But let's do something about all that wriggling you've been up to. It makes you look like a stripper... hey! In fact!"

Sakura grabbed Ino by the shirt, pulling back hard with her mighty fist. There was a quick ripping noise as the shirt stretched and then tore off of her entirely. It left her long blonde hair a mess, splashing over her face and shoulders without the hands to push any of it away.

"What are you...!? You big ugly brute! My top!" Ino shouted shrilly, her breasts jiggling with her struggling and ranting.

"See what I mean? Big mouth," Sakura mused, just before she swung another punch into her belly. Ino grunted as her back and ass hit the wall behind her, her body rocked by the impact of Sakura's punch. Sakura kept up the pummeling, working Ino's stomach like a heavy bag for a few seconds before she suddenly swung a short uppercut. It crashed right into Ino's purple bra, and of course the tit kept within. Ino's weary groans from the belly punches were replaced by a sudden gasp at the blow to her breast, jolting in surprise as her toes curled from the blow to her sensitive chest, eyes fluttering at the harsh damage done to her erogenous zone.

This seemed just as fun to Sakura, turning her attention higher and pounding into Ino's breasts. "Not as big as mine, but they still make decent targets," Sakura boasted, just before she buried her knuckles through the bra and into Ino's nipple.

"AUGHHH! NO! STOP! NOT MY TITS!" Ino pleaded desperately, but Sakura just grabbed one of her breasts in one hand and used the other to punch harder into the other.

"Should have thought of that before you started a fight with a Hokage's pupil," Sakura snapped back, wailing on the blonde's breasts some more and continuing to use her body as her personal punching bag. Soon Ino's breasts were swelling and bruised nearly as much as her stomach. She was left sweating and panting, hanging from the hook looking ready to pass out from the pain.

Sakura seemed to catch onto this as well, taking Ino by the chin and forcing her to look up at her. "You really surrender?"

Ino drooled a bit in her beaten daze, but nodded rapidly, still desperate for this match to be truly over.

"Then who's the best female ninja in the village?"

"You are," Ino coughed weakly.

"Come on, big mouth! Louder than that!" Sakura demanded, shaking Ino's head a bit by her grip on it.

"You are!" Ino blurted in a pained shout, clearly straining her voice to do so without hurting her guts too badly.

"And who's just a slutty blonde pig?" Sakura added with a smug grin.

"I am!" Ino blurted, not caring about her pride any more.

Sakura let go of her head, letting it droop as she pushed her hands against Ino's stomach. She winced and felt sick again for a moment, drooling from her lips but careful not to leak any of it on Sakura's hands and get her even angrier. There was a strange sensation in her midsection for a moment, but then... the pain was gone.

Ino looked down to see the bruises were almost completely gone, and the pain a distant, numb sensation. Sakura had healed her with her chakra! Of course! She had trained as a medical ninja from a master. Ino stared at herself before laughing wearily. She was still exhausted and topless, but at least the pain in her belly was almost completely gone.

"Wow... so much for no jutsus, huh?" Ino smiled weakly.

"Well for one thing, the match is over," Sakura noted, her own smile on her face. "And for another, I'm not done with you. I just wanted to kick your ass all over again."

Sakura swung her foot up and kicked Ino straight in the crotch, the blonde arching violently and her mouth falling back open. Sakura kept her foot there, pinning her to the wall with it as she sneered at her former friend turned long-time rival. Sakura hadn't even bothered healing herself, focusing on refreshing her opponent's sense of pain instead. She didn't mind the aches at this point. They reminded her of her anger, and fueled her rage behind each furious punch.

Sakura pulled her leg back at last, throwing a hammering blow right under Ino's ribs. She pummeled her stomach, one side then the other before centering on her navel. After a good minute or so of a pounding, Sakura wrapped her hand around Ino's stomach and squeezed tight. Ino let out a high pitched wail, thrashing with all of her entangled limbs as Sakura crushed her in the belly claw with her nails and fingers burrowing into her abs. Sakura used it to lift and flip Ino overhead, throwing her down into the floor again for a crash landing right on her back.

Ino let out a thick grunt, left coughing for air as she stared up at the ceiling. Sakura shifted a few things around before turning back to Ino, grabbing her by the ankles. Ino felt herself flipped upside down, the strong, pink-haired kunoichi holding her by the shirt that tied her legs together as if she were a freshly caught fish or other wild game.

Sakura casually hooked the shirt onto the hook, leaving Ino hanging in the same position she'd just gotten out of. This time, though, she was completely upside down. The blood rushing to her head covered any blush on her face. But even turned over, Sakura could see the fearful expression on her face as she closed in on her again.

Sakura took her time going through the process all over again, pounding Ino's belly, groin, and breasts to mush. All things she could cover, so the teachers wouldn't ask questions, but still a satisfying bit of brutal justice, as far as Sakura was concerned. At long last, when Ino was covered in bruises and her head swimming with pain, she blacked out entirely; a pathetic, limp heap of a girl instead of the proud ninja that had entered the fight.

Sakura grinned as she went back to her bag, grabbing one last trick she'd brought along for her inevitable victory. Fetching a brush and ink, Sakura knelt down to near Ino's face. Her hair hanging upside down made for easy access, allowing the victorious girl to scrawl out a quick kanji for "pig" across her forehead.

Ino might have wanted to make a cruel joke about Sakura's forehead being big enough to fit a whole billboard on... but then again, she was unconscious.
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles