News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Andrea vs Manuela

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Andrea vs Manuela
« on: June 25, 2016, 07:01:35 PM »

Hello mistress Vicky, I have read your description and got excited, that maybe you could write a story for me.

My name is Andrea, and I have an exboyfriend, whose name is Jose. We kind of end the relation in bad terms, and now he is going to get marry with Manuela, who is a really attravctive, I have to said. Now I have my a new boyfriend, and I am really happy with him, but I would love to fuck Jose one more time, to prove to him that I am such a better woman that Manuela.

I would love to fight her in front of both of our boyfriends, in a really sexy catfight, and after I beat that bitch, I would love to fuck her in front of Jose, so I would love he trying to save her of my hands, but got beaten really bad by my dear Maurice. Then I would like to fuck both of them, to make them suffer, to prove to her that I am a better woman, and to him that he should have never let me go.

I am a blonde girl, already 27 years old, with a height of 1.70 meters, and a weight of 105 lbs, small but really firm ass, with small pair of boobs (32B). I am athletic, I run and do a little of ballet.

Manuela is 26 years old, she has brown hair, white skin, she is almost the same height than me, must weight around the 110 lbs, she is not that skinny, but is not fat at all. She has big boobs, must be a 34C, and a big great ass I have to accept, but is not a firm one. Great body, not athletic than mine, but still great. She is a nice person, confident of herself.

So, I don't know if this excite you or stimulate you to write a story with this, so tell me, but I really hope you could write something with what I have tell you.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Andrea vs Manuela
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 07:02:30 PM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,

My name is Manuela and I want to tell you about a fight that I had recently.

Andrea is Jose's ex-girlfriend, but Andrea is like a fuckin stalker, always following Jose around and trying to start fuckin trouble. Jose and I are planning to get married, and I know that pisses the little bitch off. Andrea has a new boyfriend, but I know that if Jose was available, Andrea would dump him in second. Jose knows how pissed off I have been getting, and he would like nothing better than to see me kick Andrea's ass. So far I have been very nice to her, but it's about time I tell her off.

Things really come to a fuckin head when Jose and I are at a party, and Andrea and Maurice (her new boyfriend) show up. I'm anxious to tell the little slut off, but I don't really want to cause a scene at the party. Things are going well until I notice that I haven't seen Jose for quite a while, so I start actively looking for him. Just as I do Maurice approaches me and he tells me that he hasn't seen Andrea for quite a while, and he suggests that they might have gone to Maurice and Andrea's apartment. I'm very angry and I ask Maurice to drive me over to their apartment. Maurice uses his key to open the door and we can hear the two of them having wild orgasms, screaming and howling like wild jungle animals. Maurice and I look at each other and we storm into the bedroom. I arrive first, just in time to see that skinny little slut bouncing up and down on Jose's cock, and it pisses me off even more because Jose is laughing. Just then Andrea leaps up off of Jose's cock and she lowers her red mini dress, and I'm pissed off again, because Andrea has this vicious smile and cocky look on her face.

I'm infuriated and I walk right up to her screaming, “I knew it you little whore. Jose and I are getting married. You better get out of here before I knock the shit out of you and teach you to respect my relationship with Jose.” Andrea is crazy and she takes her left fist and she smashes it, “bang,” right into my nose, straight into it, swinging my head back, and making my nose bleed. I'm shocked, I wasn't expecting this stupid little bitch to hit me. I put my hand to my nose and I see my own blood. I show it to Andrea screaming, “Look at what you did to me you whore, I'm bleeding.” Andrea has lost her temper and she takes the same left fist, and she sends it plowing, “bang,” right into my nose again, snapping my head back, and making blood roll from my nose, and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until I lose my balance and I fall over onto my ass. Now I'm really shocked. I can't believe this skinny little whore is beating me up.

Andrea is standing right over me and she's laughing and screaming, “Jose is mine any time I want him bitch, but after I beat you up and make you my sex toy, Jose is really going to want me, and you're going to beg me to fuck him whenever I want him.” I don't remember ever being so infuriated, and I quickly leap to my feet and I lunge right at Andrea. I grab her hair with both of my hands and I start wrenching her head back and forth. I'm shaking her and screaming, “I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you.” All of a sudden Andrea's right fist comes up, and she punches me “:bang,” uppercut to my jaw. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head, as I let go of Andrea's hair, and my head snaps straight up in the air. Then as my head comes back down, Andrea grabs me by my black dress with her right hand, and she sends her left fist plowing, “bang,” right into my already bloody nose screaming, “you're not going to kill anyone Manuela you stupid bitch.” She starts jerking me forward into her fist. She's “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my nose with her fist. Andrea is really crazy and she's knocking my nose in over and over again until first I start seeing stars, fuckin stars, and then “crack,” you can hear the bone of my nose break, and blood is gushing from my nose.  I'm all pummeled and I'm weak, and I fall right over onto my ass on the floor. I'm just sitting there with blood pouring from my nose, and my eyes are swimming around in my head.  I'm starting to realize that Andrea is a lot tougher than I am, and I decide I want to stop. I cry out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but Andrea is like a crazed lunatic and she's really cocky now and she doesn't want to stop. She stands right over me with her hands on her hips, laughing viciously and screaming, “You want me to stop beating you up Manuela, then beg me to humiliate you, and tell Jose that he can fuck me whenever I want to fuck him.”

Tears are welling in my eyes, and slowly I get to my feet. I don't realize quite how dazed I am, and my knees almost buckle as I stand up straight. Andrea screams, “are you ready to submit you stupid bitch, or do I really have to beat the shit out of you.” Tears start overflowing out of my eyes and I turn toward Jose, and I start walking towards him screaming, “alright, you win, enough I had enough.” Jose is just about to put his arms around me when Andrea grabs me by my shoulder with her left hand, and she spins me back around to face her again, and as she does, she just comes swinging around and she sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” roundhouse into the left side of my jaw. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head, as I'm spun completely around in a circle from the force of her hard punch. Everything is blurry, and for a moment I don't even know where I am. Then I see Jose coming towards me with his arms outstretched saying, “OK she's had enough,” BUT Maurice grabs Jose's shoulder and he spins Jose around to face him. Then Maurice sends his right fist plowing into Jose's stomach. “OOOFFF,” he hits Jose hard enough that it knocks the air out of Jose, and Jose doubles over in pain, gasping for air. Then as he's there bent over in pain and trying to catch his breath, Maurice grabs Jose by his hair and he yanks his head up. Then he shoves his head back down as he raises his right knee, and Jose's jaw smashes “bang,” right into Maurice's rising knee. You can hear Jose's teeth bang together and rattle in his head, as his head snaps straight up in the air, and Jose is seeing fuckin stars as he stumbles backwards until “bang,” his back hits the wall, and Jose just goes sliding down the wall quite dazed. Maurice walks over to Jose and he stands over him screaming, “get up bitch, and I'll knock all of your teeth out.”

Jose is just sitting there watching, as Andrea is a crazy woman, and she takes her left fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into my mouth. She splits my lips open, and blood is rolling from my mouth. I know that Andrea is a much better fighter than I am, and that I can't do anything to stop this crazy bitch from beating me up. I'm crying like a baby, crying out “PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME GO, YOU WIN.” Andrea punches me “bang,” right in my mouth again, and this time she chips and cracks a few of my front teeth, and my lips just bust open, and blood is dripping from my lips, and down my chin. Andrea screams, “You better beg me to humiliate you bitch, and you better tell Jose that I can fuck him whenever I want to.” I don't have to think for a moment, and desperately I cry out, “PLEASE HUMILIATE ME ANDREA, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU ANDREA, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME, AND YOU CAN FUCK JOSE ANY TIME YOU WANT. PLEASE FUCK JOSE WHENEVER YOU WANT.” 

Andrea takes me over to my bed and she shoves me down screaming, “take off your clothes Manuela you stupid bitch.” I don't want to do anything to anger this crazy bitch, so I take all of my clothes off. I'm lying on my bed, totally naked and suddenly Andrea turns around and I can see she has strapped on a huge dildo to herself. Then she climbs up on the bed. Tears are streaming down my face, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup, and I start crying out, “NO, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME. JOSE PLEASE HELP ME.” I can hear Maurice telling Jose, “If you try to help her, I'll really knock the shit out of you.” Andrea sits down on my stomach and that big erect cock is bouncing up and down, bouncing on my breasts.” Andrea is laughing viciously and she screams, “now Manuela, beg me to fuck you like Jose fucks you.” I know I don't have any choice. I really don't want to do this, but I'm scared. I'm so scared that I'll do anything, and I cry out, “FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME LIKE JOSE FUCKS ME. I'M BEGGING YOU ANDREA, PLEASE FUCK ME LIKE JOSE FUCKS ME. She lays down on top of me and she inserts that big, rubber cock right into my cxnt. She starts fucking me like a man. Her small breasts are rubbing against my larger breasts, and I can feel her nipples are rock hard. I can't help myself, and my nipples get all hard and erect too, and sweat is glistening on my body, and I'm moaning and moaning and making these sexy little noises. Andrea starts laughing as she screams, “Look at her Jose, Look at the bitch you are going to marry. Look at how excited she gets when I fuck her with a dildo. She loves when I fuck her with a rubber cock, more than she loves when you fuck her.” I'm so embarrassed, I've never been more embarrassed in my whole life, but I can't help it. She's fucking me and fucking me and I start to go off. I'm having one explosive orgasm after another, right in front of Jose, right in front of Maurice. I'm holwing and screaming like a wounded animal. Then Andrea pulls the dildo out of my cxnt and she moves up and she sits down on my breasts. That big, rubber cock is hanging right in my face, and Andrea screams, “SUCK IT CLEAN WHORE. SUCK YOUR NEW COCK CLEAN. SUCK IT LIKE YOU SUCK JOSE'S COCK.” I do, I have no other choice as Andrea forces me to suck the cock. I grab it in my hands and put it right in my mouth. I start sucking on it, feverishly, just like I suck Jose's cock.

She then calls Maurice over and she makes me lay down on my stomach on the bed. She tells Maurice to fuck my ass hole. I was shocked as Maurice lowers his pants and his shorts, and he lays down right on top of me, and he plows his cock into my ass hole. Maurice starts fucking my ass hole over and over again. Andrea tells Jose to take his clothes off and lay down on the bed next to me. I'm quite sure that Jose thinks that he's going to fuck Andrea, but as he lays down on the bed, Andrea screams, “lay on your stomach.” I'm in total shock as Andrea lays down right on top of Jose, and she plows that big rubber cock into his ass hole. Maurice is fucking me up my ass, while Andrea is fucking Jose up his ass. Maurice starts to cum. He's exploding over and over again, wild orgasms in my ass hole. Then Maurice and Andrea makes Jose lick every last drop of Maurice's cum out of my ass hole. Maurice and Andrea walks out....... 

Offline Pillowtime Stories

• Gymnast have the best Legs
Re: Andrea vs Manuela
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 01:52:28 AM »
great story!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 01:53:52 AM by Biggarou »
its a fantasy so have fun with it