News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

~*M*~ vs Rebecca : Corporate Retreat!!

• 10 Replies

Offline Rebecca P

~*M*~ vs Rebecca : Corporate Retreat!!
« on: June 27, 2016, 02:33:39 AM »
I was lucky enough to have a match with ~*M*~ recently, and after a little discussion, we decided to post it.  Please know that any typos are my fault, as are the lack of YTs at some point... I'm new to formatting matches for FCF, and I am sure it shows. Sorry.  Leaving that aside: M is one of the best cyberfighters around, and I was lucky to get a chance to tangle with her again!  There were some technical difficulties at the end that caused us to cut things short (SCREW YOU, COMCAST!) but all told, I am grateful to have had the chance to tangle with Emily in this match:

OK, here it goes:

Rebecca:  The last 2 months were an awkward time at the company. Well, the last year had been awkward, but the last couple of months particularly so. We'd always been an industry leader, but a few awkward market turns, a few issues outside of our control, and maybe a few bad decisions had led us to tumbling position in the industry. As our market share tanked, so did our stock price, and that makes EVERYONE pissy; if you had shares or options you were mad... if you didn't, you were mad because your boss almost certainly did, and vented that anger on you. Which led to declining morale and general bitchiness. Then they came along with the great idea: Project Phoenix. It was a new product that was going to make us roar back to life and leave the ....
Rebecca:  competition burning in our wake, smoldering. It gave us all a renewed sense of purpose. But when it didn't hit its target deadline two months ago, the morale started slipping again... backbiting, politicking, blaming. Things started to get worse, and as things slipped, deadlines slipped even further. Everything started falling further and further behind. Our CEO, Jeremiah, styles himself as one of those visionary types. Was his solution to manage more efficiently? Bring people together to work past the blame and figure out the problems to be overcome? No. We needed a teambuilding exercise, so he gathered all of his senior managers as well as a 'random' sampling of the general employees, and told us to take this weekend away from everything... a
Rebecca: and get on the bus. But not before signing a non-disclosure agreement that looked like he could legally harvest our organs and we'd be in trouble for complaining. I joke, but damn if that thing wasn't 15 pages long. Eventually, the bus took us way out of town, into some retreat. Along the way, he started lecturing us about various techniques for teambuilding. Most of us all smiled and nodded, if we believed it or not... Jeremiah liked agreement. What followed was a Friday night and a Saturday filled with stuff where we had to work as a group to overcome various obstacles. Saturday night, however, was a little different. We were led into a building on the retreat, and found a large ring in it. "People! There is only one thing that
Rebecca:  binds a team together better than projects like what we've seen, and that is combat! Nothing makes people come together as a unit better than a fight! So tonight... we're going to see some action." My eyes bulged. Is he fucking kidding me? That is a fight... AGAINST AN ENEMY! Not against your teammates?? But I could tell from the self-satisfied smile he wasn't kidding. He pointed out a couple of SVPs, and soon we were watching out of shape old men punching each other in a boxing ring. It was surreal. When the head of operations went down for the count, Jeremiah got in the ring. "Perfect! Just what I meant! Help him up, Stan!" Jeremiah said to the winner....
Rebecca: "Now, next up... everyone knows I am an equal opportunity employer... how about you!" I gulp. ME? "Yes you, the girl from the external marketing team, right? Get your ass in here..." I can't believe what is going on... I rise, still wearing my workout clothes from that earlier team obstacle course event this morning: a blue sports bra and black sweats over my matching running shorts. I gulp as I head into the ring.
Rebecca: yt

M: I can't fucking believe it . . . Three months ago ,, if someone told me I'd be watching two out of shape men in their late 40's swinging their blotched weak-sauce arms at each other in whatever pathetic excuses for boxing this is ,, I would have laughed my ass off. But here I am,, standing in a crowd of 3 dozen who wish the Earth would split and swallow us whole. ~ ~ ~ I keep casting side glances at Jeremiah ,, our CEO ,, and once a little fling of mine . . . But I mean ,, who in this company was not throwing herself under a bus for him . . . But right now ,, it's more likely that the bus is Zombie~proofed ,, driven by him wearing at tin~foil hat ,, because he has gone completely nuts. ~mtc
M: I shift uncomfortably from feet to the other ,, my arms crossed ,, in a dark purple sports bra ,, and my black Yoga shorts that were a bit too tight ,, fine ,, I've gained some curves down there ,, and due to the short notice of this "retreat" ,, no one had time to go home and get their shit. I picked the only pair that was in my locker at work,, and it's adding to discomfort ,, knowing that at least a dozen pervy eyes are just fixated at my bottom so perfectly outlined in them. ~mtc
M: I shake my head in frustration,, partly for the rhythmic and systematic humiliation that Jeremiah is forcing us to watch ,, while partially for feeling the embarrassment of the two men swinging weakly at each other. And they do a terrible job of making it look dignified,, or short. ~ It's one of these spectacles,, prolonged by the fact that they are equally weak and out of shape. ~ And after few minutes,, I'm starting to just resist the urge to shout at them to get it done already. Fuck me,, and they say we're the weaker sex !! ~mtc
M: Luckily,, Stan loses his balance ,, stumbling into Corben ,, which puts just enough ~Oomph~ behind his punch to deck his opponent. Jeremiah going into a rant,, telling them to help each other and hug ,, while the rest of us awkwardly clapped. ~ What options do we have . . . I'm legitimately scared that if anyone opens their mouth in protest ,, that he would toss us into a pit filled with crocodiles or dip us head first into a pool of piranhas ~ ~ Although right now ,, that might count as a mercy !! ~mtc
M: But then he points at you,, and call you out ,, and my body stiffen. ~ Now THIS is interesting. My baby blue eyes narrow,, following you awkwardly stepping forwards ,, slipping into the ring through the ropes ,, and my body tenses. Very interesting. I feel a bitter taste in my throat just watching you walk there with that ridiculous body and long straight hair,, you're not even doing anything ,, and yet it looks like you're showing it off. ~ Oh,, did I mention that I'm not a fan of yours since we worked on that fiasco ,, Project Phoenix ??? ~ ~ ~ I almost lost my job because of it,, and in my own eyes ,, there is only one reason for it failing ,, which is your incompetence and stubbornness. An opinion that you seem to share,, only directed towards me. ~mtc
M: "Wow ,, you do look like you're used to the ring !! Look at that body!!" ~ Jeremiah crudely points ,, he's probably oblivious to how creepy and pervy that comment was ,, as his eyes turn across the crowd of misfits ,, trying to pick your 'enemy' and I see his eyes stopping at Lucy ,, a cutesy redhead who works at your department ,, and I see his smile widens ~ ~ No no no NO!! ~mtc
M: "I'll do it !!!!" ~~ I yell out loud in my Aussie accent,, stepping forwards ,, with my right arm raised. And I see Lucy's pale face relax,, sighing in relief. She obviously was not too eager to be put in the ring against you. Jeremiah turns to me and his face lights up with a smile ~ "THAT'S THE SPIRIT!! GET IN THERE!!" ~ ~ ~ ". . . With pleasure . . . " ~ I mumble under my breath ,, marching forwards towards the ring ,, and sliding my body between the 2nd and 3rd ropes ,, giving you the bitchiest of bitchy bitch looks !! ~yt

Rebecca:  I look around, left and right, trying to figure out what is going on here... I notice Corben and Stan finally stumbling out of the ring, both looking winded, sweaty, and humiliated. I look down at my feet as he starts up... this is insane. Jeremiah likes to be seen as 'eccentric' but this is just too much. I think about saying something, but then I think it might cost me my job, or worse. Then, I think... hell, do I want this job anyway? at this point? And during this soul-searching I miss his attention focusing on Lucy. My attention only comes back to the hear-and-now when I hear that irritating Aussie accent pipe up. Oh fucking great. Her. That fucking bitch who nearly torpedoed my team's project with her incompetence. The girl who, rumor h
Rebecca: rumor had it, only avoided losing her job by letting Jeremiah screw her. Emily. My normally friendly face doesn't bother hiding my contempt as you sashay your way to the ring... I can see you wiggling your ass like a ring-girl as you bend between the ropes to enter. My blue eyes narrow as I glare at you. I feel my breath quicken as you enter the ring, and our eyes meet... bitchy glare exchanged with bitchy glare... mtc
Rebecca: "We had a demonstration of the unity combat can bring at our senior management level, but here we can demonstrate how wonderful it can be for the junior levels, too, right?" the Steve Jobs wannabe says as the crowd politely applauds, while attendants bring the equipment into the ring for each of us. I keep my eyes glaring on you. I get along with most people... but we've been like oil and water since Day 1. Like ice and fire. I give my head a little toss, subconsciously, as I feel my heart hammering in my chest. Someone is helping me slip gloves on. I barely notice who, as I stare you down... yt

M: The ring still fucking stinks. ~ ~ ~ There is nothing sexy about the stench of old men sweat sticking to their white cotton undershirts. But that's not really my focus right now. You are. ~ ~ ~ I know that Lucy owes me BIG time for this ,, and I'll make sure she becomes my slave for the remainder of her tenure in the company ,, because . . . . Come on,, that pasty 5' ginger would stand no chance against you. ~ I mean,, seriously look at those freaking abs. ~ ~ But my action was not motivated by kindness at all. This has been coming a LONG way,, and suddenly ,, as I stand there glaring at you ,, I can see the method in Jeremiah's madness. ~mtc
M: And while he rants about ~unity~ our eyes do not hide it. Oh we're not here to bond,, at all. This is about settling scores. I quietly turn to the corner,, and I pick one of the several gloves hanging from the top rope. And I got for a medium sized 8oz Everlast pair. Slipping the right pair in,, I tug on the cords ,, but I do not knot them. We're not going for a championship match,, and putting this brunette skank on her bony ass won't take long anyways. I slide the left hand in ,, ignoring the eager mid~management fella ,, Frank ,, who stands there to help me ,, and I tug on the cords with my teeth. Trying to look more badass. Although since it takes me an extra thirty seconds to get them tight enough,, I guess I looked less mean ,, and more stupid. ~mtc
M: I turn to you ,, and I smack my gloves together three times ~ ~ ~ WHAPPPP ~ WHAPPP ~ WHAPPPP!!! ~ ~ ~ My jaw tightened ,, I keep my arms straight down ,, and bend them at the elbows ,, to bring the gloves up to jaw level. ~ ~ ~ Keeping the elbows close to the ribs is important ,, not only for blocking ,, but for protection too. ~ I start to bounce lightly on my bare feet. Not optimal for ring movement,, but I'm also enjoying the freedom and the tactical precision that brings. ~ My 32D's bouncing lightly,, but not much thanks to the tight sports bra. I wait for the signal ,, before Jeremiah smacks the ridiculous ring bell with the even more ridiculous pinkie-sized gong. ~yt

Rebecca: I keep focused on you, watching you struggle with your laces... fucking stupid show-off bitch, good... I glance over and notice someone... Jackson, from IT? I've noticed him checking me out in the past... I smile. My gloves seem to match yours... not an expert in this, but I'm not about to be intimidated, esp by this tall, blonde bimbo. I mean why should I? Yeah, she looks to be in decent shape, but I know I'm in great shape and she fails at pretty much everything she touches (except keeping her job, god knows how) so why wouldn't I think she wouldn't fail at this, too?? But then I notice people slipping out of the ring. 'Hey, wait... mouthpieces? Headgear? I'm no expert, but what the fuck? 'are the thoughts running through my head, (mtc)
Rebecca: but all I get in reply to my mental questions are the sounds of your gloves smacking into one another. I turn my focus back onto your, and clumsily use my gloved hands to slip off the waistband of my sweats, leaving me in my blue shorts. I don't worry about those other niceties, as the ridiculous sized bell and gong manages to somehow still make a very loud sound through the sweaty room. I bounce on my bare feet, and start to move towards the center of the ring... I can feel every eye on us, for a variety of reasons... (mtc)
Rebecca: I feel the tension between us like electricity. Not the fun, playful kind, but the burn your ass and smell the ozone fulling the room kind. I raise my fists and start bouncing towards you, hate in my eyes. yt

M: I try to look intimidating . . . I mean ,, looking hot is easy ,, but intimidation require a certain mean streak ,, a precise angling of the lips ,, narrowing of the eyes ,, and that little twitching flare of the nostrils that I don't even know if I have gotten right. ~ ~ But I can tell that you're nervous ,, your eyes moving around ,, but you quick shed that confusion and hesitation away and turn to me. Your stomach clinching,, which is so obvious because of the way your abs turn to a fucking washboard that I can probably shred mozzarella right off!! ~mtc
M: And I don't really waste too much time in the way of circling you. Despite the temptation. ~ ~ ~ I'm not a professional boxer ,, but I'm no stranger to this ,, and I know one thing about you ~ ~ You're all show ,, and no content. ~ ~ ~ And like you keep up the appearance of the hard~working ,, smart ,, junior exec at work ,, your ideas are as sophisticated as a six~grader ,, and your opinion amounts for nothing. So I'm not really worried about that hardened look,, I'll have you on your ass in no time. ~ I push hard on the ball of my left foot,, sending my body forwards ,, and lifting my left arm guard higher to protect the left side of my head ~mtc

M: I send my right in three quick consecutive straight jabs towards your face ,, trying to test your defenses ,, and if possible ,, get a hit in! ~yt
Rebecca: I know it is silly, but I can't lie to myself... I tightened up my abs to show them off as we started circling. I noticed your eyes drifting to them, and I'm proud as hell of them, and they obviously aren't something you'd have noticed at work. I like, no love, the idea of you being impressed/intimidated by me, and every little edge I can get, I will take. I circle, and you move in, starting the motion with me, but then wasting no time as you come in hard. I am reacting, not acting, but my reflexes aren't the worst... still, you initiated it, and you have just a tiny advantage on me in timing... mtc
Rebecca:  And a tiny advantage can be all important sometimes. I feel my heart hammering in my chest... I have taken a boxercise class here or there, but I'm not a trained boxer, and despite my fierce dislike of you, I can't deny a little bit of a case of the nerves. I swing my right up at your head in a right cross, and snap my left up to try to protect my face. I don't have proper time to set my guard (well, that and I'm not an expert on that anyway!) and while I deflect most of the first blow, the second gets more through and the third lands solidly on my nose, popping my head back... not even sure if my shot landed. I stumble back, my eyes watering at the pain in my face. Getting hit hurts! I'm rattled a bit, put on my back foot as I stagger back,
Rebecca: as I hear the roar of the crowd. I get my footing through and glare, and lunge forward, swinging an angry left haymaker at your head, wanting to give you some payback for that shot and make you know how it feels to suffer!

M: I rush fast ,, I'm not really used to not having protective padded gear ,, or a mouth guard. Heck ,, I'm not even used to having my hair loose ,, streaming behind me ,, but that goes both ways. And less protection means I can probably deck this Electric~blue~eyed harpy in no time!! ~ I see your right arm move up in defense,, and ~THWAPPP!!!~ our gloved hands connect at once !! ~ Both striking the other simultaneously,, and I can feel the real force behind your punch ,, and more dangerously ,, your ~SPEED!!~ The initial blocked attacks followed up by two jabs ,, the second breaking your guard ,, but the third ,, tags you on the nose ,, but you were already stepping back ,, and it lacks the force to do any serious damage!! ~mtc
M: I grin ,, my left hand still feeling the phantom weight of your right hook ,, but I enjoy seeing your eyes shut ,, stumbling to the ropes ,, while the crowd watches in awe how punches should be thrown ,, after that disgrace of a show. I pout my lips and say in a little baby voice ~ ~ "Awww moochie moochie ,, did that hurrrrrr~ddrrrhhhhh!!!" ~ You don't let me capitalize on much ,, lunging faster than I thought possible ,, and your left comes flying like a wrecking ball. My instincts kicking in ,, my gloved hand intercepting your forearm ,, but your swing just takes my arm and sway it like it was nothing ,, your glove smacking just above my right ear!!! ~mtc
M: I cringe in pain ,, tucking my head down ,, feeling the sharp pain of the shot!! ~ FUCK THAT NOISE !!! ~ My eyes squinting ,, forced to dance to the left. Not expecting that ,, and I hear few hoots and cheers from the Slut~Squad ,, a.k.a Marketing Department!!! But I don't go too far ,, remaining hunched ,, I dive in ,, and send a quick right~left~right combo towards your abs ,, and like always ,, I use your belly button as my bullseye ,, to focus the punches around it. ~yt

Rebecca: I feel my haymaker connect... solidly, though you soften the blow with what I suppose passes for defense in blonde-land. My blow has you staggering, bending forward as the impact seems to ring your bell (and not that silly little one). I don't bother grinning, though, instead snarling "Save the baby-talk for your latest sugar-daddy, bi..." but my words are cut off as you don't stay off balance long (mtc)
Rebecca: and your fists smack into my midsection in a quick but sharp combo of punches, hammering my body and causing me to gasp in pain. I let out an "OOOOOOOOOFFFF" as air whips out my lips, now formed into an O. I feel my temper rising again. I start swinging punches at you again, headhunting as I try to pay you back for that combo, aiming at that blonde mop of yours, but with you hunched forward I'm mostly getting the back and sides of your head, not a full on direct connection with your face. I growl, frustrated, and instead tie up with your arms, grabbing for your upper arms / shoulders in a clinch as I step forward into you, trying to muscle you backwards and close the distance to stop you from hammering my abs. Grunting, we struggle body to body,
Rebecca:  And I can smell your perfume... smells cheap. I try to show off my gym-trained strength as I try to muscle you back towards a corner to pin you there, leaning into you and grunting, thinking if I can reverse the momentum and trap you, I can set you up for another hammering punch to that pretty face. yt

M: My trainer always told me ,, to never get scared of my opponents ,, and to go for their obvious strengths ~ ~ ~ And while your body is admittedly perfect ,, it's those out~of~this~world abs that completely outclass mine. ~ ~ There are limits to where working out stops yielding visible results,, and my genetics just never allowed me to get that crazy definition of yours. And I'll punish you for that!! ~ I hammer hard into them,, and I feel like I'm punching a stone wall. My fists almost hurt,, rebounding off the first punch. The second feels like I'm smacking bricks,, and the third ,, causes a dent and it moves to that of punching a wooden board. ~mtc
M: But you still hammer down at me,, and ironically enough,, you do have the height advantage on my 5'10" frame with me hunched like this ,, and while I know that keeping my neck exposed is a huge risk ,, I keep focusing on your abs ,, relying on luck and your incompetence alone to get your punches to hit my shoulders and back instead ,, and so far it works as we almost trade blow for blow. ~~ All until you push into me and I feel my face smacking into your now perspiring cleavage ~ "UFFF!!! GROSS!!!" ~ Your sweat smearing my cheeks and forcing me to stand up,, feeling your arms wrap around me. I grunt and immediately do the same. ~ mtc
M: Your body pushes into me ,, and we stagger back ,, but I twist to the left ,, not to be bullied by you ,, and I turn your back to the ropes ,, and push you to them. But you spin us again and we move to the opposite set of ropes. Hugging each other tightly,, chins on the other's shoulders ,, I grunt ,, fighting hard. Our bare feet stepping on each other ,, Spinning and struggling in this clinch for almost half a minute ,, way longer than any ref would allow ~ ~ But in a room filled with useless morons and a megalomaniac CEO ,, no one says a thing. ~ ~ ~ But the struggle ends with you ~LUCKING~ out again,, pushing my back to the ropes ,, and pressing me to them. My upper body forcing the top rope backwards,, and I feel you wiggling. You're definitely going to try to pummel me. ~mtc
M: And right now ,, my only line of defense is to refuse to break the clinch. My arms tight around you,, but the sweat and your ferociously twitching body means I can't hold on for long, so I slide my left thigh between yours and curl my leg around the back of your right one,, to hold on tight to you,, and keeping my left forearm around your head,, I pull my right arm back ,, and start firing awkward ,, weak smacks to the back of your head. ~yt

Rebecca:  We struggle towards the corner, after you let out a gasping "Gross!" after nearly getting a face-full of my chest's sweat. "If you spent more time in the gym, sweat wouldn't be so gross to you, bitch." I growl, but only loud enough for you to hear. We stagger towards the corner as I planned, but then you twist hard and reverse us, nearly shoving me into the corner... I am only saved by some quick thinking and a twist of my own (natural instincts, perhaps?) and we go staggering around, struggling, mtc
Rebecca:  I haven't watched a lot of boxing, but from what I've seen at the PPV at the bar, the ref would be interrupting us by now to break it up. But... oh yeah, no ref. I growl and lean in, muscling into you as I try to take control, and bullying you into the ropes. I lean in, pressing my weight into you, to grind you down just a bit before I shake off this clinch and start unloading on you. But as I go to shake it off, I find your limbs everywhere, like some kind of tall blonde spider monkey, clinging to me and keeping me in the clinch. I let out a gasp of surprise...
Rebecca: I feel your gloves tag my head, not as hard as the other hits you've landed, but it still doesn't feel good. I growl, and swing at your body, but in this clinch I can't do more than tag your sides and back at awkward angles. I growl, frustrated at your clinging and your shots. That memory ('no ref') flashes through my head, and I shift my left hand down... my gloves are thick and clumsy, but no so bad I can't manage to get at least a little grip on that long thick blonde hair of yours as I try to tug your head back sharply, in order to open your head up for my right to swing at where I suppose your head should be as hard as I can!

M: Everyone in the room is watching in a mixture of shock ,, amusement ,, and a little bit of arousal !! ~ And that last one is not even gender~limited ,, considering how many gals in our company ~swing for both teams!!~ The Marketing Tramp Team is going nuts ,, since visibly you're the one who has me pinned into the ropes ,, while the Global Operations Department that I belong to ,, a.k.a as GOD which is totally fitting considering what a Goddess I am ,, is cheering encouragement to me. My face is red with frustration and intensity ,, my upper body pushed slightly back and out of the ring ,, but I keep my lock on your leg and the back of your head ,, landing those weak smacks on your head. ~mtc
M: But hey ,, even droplets of water break stones ,, and your head isn't as tough as you want everyone to assume ,, especially with those weakling ,, girly squeals you let go in my ears with each time my glove smacks into your head. I begin to get overzealous ,, seeing that you're not doing much except wiggle ,, and given how my body is bent ,, and the slight height difference ,, the only impact you are having on me is slowly and very gradually lifting up my sports bra ,, to expose a little bit of under~boobage there. And I don't mind it much,, what's underboob except for reverse~cleavage ,, amirite ?? ~mtc
M: But out of the blue ,, comes a sharp tug on my hair ,, and I get the dishonor of letting out the loudest ,, and girliest of screams ,, my head jolted back and just like that ,, in a split second ,, your other gloved fist comes hammering and slams into that perfect sweet spot at the top of my mouth !! ~ Grinding my upper lip in hard ,, making me taste copper in an instant ,, while also grinding my nose upwards ,, sending a blinding jolt of pain through my body!! ~ And what follows is just a whirlwind ,, my body convulses then relaxes ,, and my hugging turns to pushing ,, allowing you to squirm back ,, spinning as I crash down to the canvas cradling my busted lip ,, in complete and total shock!! ~mtc
M: I feel blood dripping ,, not flowing down on my red glove ,, my eyes watering ,, blinking to an overture of Jeremiah's booming voice ~ "AND A KO!!! REBECCA GETS THE WIN!! A hand of applause to our colleagues. Come on Rebecca,, help Emily up!!" ~yt

Rebecca:  I stand over you, glowering, chest heaving, not bothering to wipe the hair out of my face as I pant, poised a cat ready to pounce on its prey the moment you get back up, as I look over your form on the canvas, catching a glimpse of red. My pulse is racing in my veins, breath fast and ragged, but as much the thrill of the feeling of towering over my blonde rival as from the rough intensity of the last few minutes. I open my mouth to say something when I hear Jeremiah's words. I smile as I feel a thrill go through me... there really is such a thing as the Thrill of Victory... which means you must be feeling the Agony of Defeat! (mtc)
Rebecca: I turn and raise my arms in victory, honestly not hearing the part where I was supposed to help you up... not that I likely would be acting otherwise. I walk away from your body as you lay on the canvas, making a small circle towards the center of the ring. The marketing staff goes wild, while the G-Ops (I REFUSE to call any collection of that much incompetence GOD) is notably silent, with many glares sent my way. Lucy is clapping happily, more so than even most of the rest of my team. I notice pretty much all of the crowd is on edge though, worked up by the intense show. "Come on, Rebecca, help Emily up!" I hear Jeremiah repeat. The second time the words cut through the victory haze, and I turn back to see you. I smile down, arrogantly, (mtc)
Rebecca: and offer my right gloved hand. "Jeremiah must be used to seeing you laying down, but I'm willing to help a bitch up, anyway." I say, just loudly enough for you to hear me... but loudly enough that I am SURE you heard me.

M: I'm fucking STUNNED. It's not that you fucking cheated. This whole "boxing" match was a travesty. But I'm in shock that it's me on the floor ,, and you're the one standing up over me. ~ ~ ~ I don't even raise my eyes. Just holding my busted lip,, blinking hard ,, and breathing. My sports bra half pulled up,, a further humiliation to top the fact that you ~DECKED~ me !! ~ Jeremiah fucking calls for you to help me a second time,, and then your gloved hand comes into view. ~ And only then do I look up to see your cocky smirk,, and hear your fucking voice again!! ~mtc
M: And you really could have been singing Kumbaya right now ,, it wouldn't have mattered. Your voice pisses me off,, your face pisses me off ,, and that undeserving sense of overwhelming entitlement pisses me off!! ~ I hear Jeremiah's voice calling for Tom from accounting to step forwards and to the ring,, but FUCK ME ,, this is not over !! ~ And I make my thoughts terribly heard,, screaming it out ~ "FUCK YOU ,, YOU MISERABLE CHEATING cxnt!" ~ My right arm swinging wildly ,, knocking your wrist out of my face ,, and getting up to my feet on my own ,, shoving you hard in the chest with my gloved hands away from me. ~mtc
M: "You think you're better than me ???" ~ I scream ,, reaching down and tugging with a clumsy grip on the loose strings of my left glove until they are loose enough for me to fing it off my hand ,, I reach to my right glove with my free hand ,, yanking the strings ~ "You're a fucking JOKE Rebecca!! ~ ~ Let's fucking wrestle bitch ,, and I'll break your back in half!!" ~ ~ I feel the pinch of my sports bra squeezing my breast painfully ,, and with no reason whatsoever ,, instead of pulling it back down ,, I reach and pull the bra up and over my head ,, freeing my boobies ,, and I guess I did it only so I can FLING my sweaty sports bra right into your face!! ~yt

Rebecca: I hear you knock my 'generously' outstretched hand aside as you scramble up and scream at me, then I feel your gloves as the roughly shove my 34b/c chest, the sweat from our fight having soaked the sports bra and made the already tight material cling even more. I'm furious... how dare you be so disrespectful after LOSING. Haven't you heard of sportsmanship?? Then I hear your follow-up tirade. My face flushes red in fury at the disrespect you show me. Before I can say a word, I hear Jeremiah's voice. "See that, team? Fighting after defeat. Never die spirit. THAT is what I want you to emulate!" I didn't think I could get more angry. (mtc)
Rebecca:  I was wrong. I bat the sweaty top from my face, though not after it landed solidly. I snarl back "Cheater? Like you cheated on Robert with Edgar?" I snarl, listing off two GOp-ers at random, not knowing or caring if there really is a relationship there. "Well, now for something 1/2 the team HASN'T seen yet!" I shout back. I'd struggled out f my gloves during the screaming match, hurling them to the canvas, then I slip my thumbs under my sports bra and peel the sweaty material off. I'm pretty sure the entire audience thinks they've hit pay-dirt (men and women) but I don't care, I am NOT going to be upstaged by you, even if this is miles from my usual, more pleasant demeanor. (mtc)
Rebecca: "You wanna lose twice in one night!?! Fine with me!" I shout. I return the favor, tossing my top in your face and I don't bother waiting for a circling, instead charging in right after, going for a lockup with your shoulders and collar as I try to muscle you back to the ropes again, the same spot on the ropes where I yanked your hair and decked you...

M: My face goes from strawberry red ,, to ghost white in an instant ,, when you mention Robert and Edgar. ~ ~ ~ Two gentlemen,, who happen to be in this very fucking room !! ~ ~ ~ I'm stumped ,, muttering ~ ". . . you . . . bitch . . . " ~ I dare not turn to look back at them and their faces ,, as you so freaking casually just created the next match that will happen ,, when they take to this ring themselves ,, armed with this new discovery!! ~ mtc
M: You then immediately proceed to match me ,, taking off your top ,, and tossing it away. ~ The unmistakable gasps initiated by me doing it ,, just take another level when we stand there ,, bare bosomed ,, glaring at one another. ~ Your boobies are slightly smaller,, but they are perky and seem to be raised challengingly. ~ I swing your top out of my face ~ ~ "You won't last a minute with me in a real fight bitch!!" ~ You rush at me ,, and this time I'm the one taken aback ,, bringing my arms up and we quickly lock in an arm and collar grip ,, grunting ,, your momentum pushing me back ,, but I'm will be damned to be pinned to the ropes twice by you !! ~ My right leg coming up and I STOMP my left foot hard on your left thigh,, trying to weaken your leg ~ "FUCK YOU!"

Rebecca:  The crowd goes nuts as we run right back into the fight... you still running your mouth, despite the blood on your lip. But while you are yapping, I'm charging, and I feel our bodies lunge into one another, grinding as I force you into the ropes, leaning on you. The sight of our bare upper bodies struggling has more than a few people squirming in their seats. I grunt and growl as we struggle for control, your arms up and pressing back on me... then I feel your foot slam into my thigh, weakening my leg as you start to push me off... (mtc)
Rebecca:  I grunt as I feel my balance collapsing, knowing I won't be able to keep you here. I let go of my grip on your upper body as I shift my left arm around the back of your neck, trying to twist us as I yank to one side, hoping to pull you into a side headlock as we stagger off the ropes. I struggle, trying to keep on my feet, but that hit to my thigh was pretty hard, and I lose my balance completely, crashing to my knees but trying to drag your face, pressed against my side, along with me! yt

M: You're fucking strong and I know it. At least as strong as me,, and quite honestly ,, you might be even stronger ,, and in no part thanks to that ridiculous core strength of yours. ~ ~ And right now I wish I worked your abs even harder with my punches when I had the chance. Our lock up swaying momentarily,, once again your lunge giving you an early ,, yet brief edge until my foot hammers into your left quad muscle. You grunt,, and try persevere. Until the lactic acid rushes to your quads and it turns to a yelp,, and your leg begins to fail. I grin and PUSH hard into you,, but you open your grip and your left arm wraps around my neck ~ "SON OF A BIII~~ACCKKK!!!" ~mtc
M: My eyes shut ,, feeling you tightening your arm around my head ,, my right cheek pressing into your left side boob ,, and while you fall down ,, you just yank me hard by the neck and I'm forced to follow ,, not only coming down to my knees ,, but your motion carries me OVER you ,, flipping head over toes and I land ~HARD~ on my back on the canvas. ~ "AHHHHH!!!!" I groan,, my body stretched ,, back aching from the fall ,, my head trapped in your sidelock. We are laying technically on our backs,, facing up ,, but from this position on the floor ,, I know you can easily work your way to my back. ~mtc
M: And the thought just terrifies me. Losing twice to you,, with the second round ending within seconds will just kill any semblance of ego I have in this company. The Marketing leg~spreading crew chanting and cheering you on. My right arm behind your back,, I wrap it around your waist ,, while my left hand moves up and I push my palm to your chin ,, shoving hard on your back ,, trying to wrench your neck up ,, and toss my left thigh over your body ,, if I can do that ,, then maybe I can power // wrestling my way out of this headlock and atop of you. ~yt

Rebecca:  Crashing to the canvas, I work the headlock, my right arm gripping my left wrist as I work the hold, flexing my arm and shoulder muscles as I squeeze your head and twist your neck, working you over on the canvas. I am about to ask if you want to tap (not thinking you will, but liking the psychological edge of already ASKING this early in the match) but as I’m about to do so, I feel your palm at my chin and your body twisting and powering into me... mtc
Rebecca: Suddenly, I find your head snapping free of my headlock as you twist free of it, and crashing me over, as you struggle atop me. Your long body may not be quite as ripped, but you definitely show the strength in it as you shift atop me. My now-free arms wildly grapple for you, grabbing for any part of your arms or shoulders I can, and I plant my feet, bucking my hips up, trying to prevent you from getting a good seat atop me as you turn the tide. yt

M: No one in this room foresaw this ~ ~ Sure ,, many of our coworkers who were there during the doomed Project Phoenix knew we had major beef ,, but to the chance to fight and kick each other's asses like this ,, was nothing that would come in their wildest dreams. ~ ~ ~ Especially topless,, in the middle of the ring for all to see and witness. And while you have secured the first win,, albeit by being a dirty ,, hair~tugging cheat ,, you also seem to have early control of the second round. And few begin to already formulate that size does not matter,, since the smaller, lighter, ~harder~ girl is kicking major ass so far. And that's without even going into the BS about brunettes being stronger than blondes,, which is a TOTAL MYTH! ~mtc
M: The pressure on my neck is incredible ,, but lucky for me it's a side~headlock so you're not actually choking me. ~ And as we fight and struggle your forearm shifts higher ,, to my jaw line. And then my cheek ,, and with a final heave I slip up and quickly twist ,, straddling you ,, my arms pushing down on you and ready to dish out some hurt ,, but you make a grab for my wrists ,, and you push them outwards ,, and I gasp ,, my balance taken and I come crashing down with a chest~on~chest smack atop of yours ,, followed by your buck ,, your hips thrusting me up and turning us to the side. ~mtc
M: ~ ". . . fucking . . . BITCH!!!" ~ I grunt in frustration ,, as you almost immediately take my advantage away before it even begins ,, but instead of fighting you ,, I roll with you ,, pulling you with me and I get to my back ,, with you atop of me ,, my legs then twisting around your body ,, trying to scissor you. You might have the more ripped abs ,, but you've got ~NOTHING~ on my legs ,, and I'll show you that right now!! ~yt

Rebecca:  We roll, struggling in a tangle of sweaty limbs, cursing and snarling as we struggle across the canvas. My buck succeeds in putting you on your back, but you leverage your position to wrap those long legs around me again, this time around my waist, squeezing as you scissors me. I gasp, hands pressing your wrists into the rough canvas. I throw back my head and grunt, as you pour on the pressure. My chest heaves as sweat drips off my body, my face twisted up in anger and pain. Those long legs of yours aren't all for show, despite what I thought I knew, as you clamp down on me... mtc
Rebecca: "ON.... YOUR BACK.... AGAIN..... WHERE YOU ARE USED TO BEING" I snarl back, despite the chance to fire an easy insult, in this position you are definitely the one with the upper hand, even if you are beneath me. My grip on your wrists isn't doing hardly a damn thing compared to your scissors. I think about breaking the hold to dig my fingers into those thighs, but then think about what you might do with your hands free.... bad thoughts. But I can't just try to outlast you... that won't work at all... I can see that easily as you crush my proud midriff. mtc
Rebecca:  So, I shift tactics... I release your wrists, but try to quickly wrap my arms around your head, trying to pull it forward as I push with my toes against the canvas, hoping to counteract your height advantage (though some of that must be leg, which is around me!) as I try to pull your head into my sweaty cleavage even as I arch my back to thrust it down at you. yt

M: My thighs clamp around your waist,, and I just go to TOWN ,, squeezing you. ~ But I immediately realize that my legs position is not really optimal for the maximum pain. My thighs pressing just below your rib line ,, squeezing on your obliques ,, which surely hurt ,, but if I had my legs only few inches higher ,, on those lower floating ribs ,, I would have you tapping out in no time. ~ But I still savor your pain and screams,, even while your arms pin my wrist down. I push my hips ~UP~ in the air,, lifting my buttocks to pour more pressure on you ,, letting you really ~SING~ to everyone in the room. ~mtc
M: But instead of giving them your screams ,, you give me those bitter ,, savage taunts ,, still finding the humor to crack jokes at me. Making me put even more pressure on your sides,, hissing ~ "Ughh!! We've got . . . a JOKER . . . In the house . . . What's . . . Your trick . . . . How many . . . Clowns . . . You can fit . . . inside you . . . at . . . once??" ~ ~ ~ You suddenly release your lock on me ,, and grab my head ,, tugging me upwards ,, while dropping that chest ,, that I had TWO encounters with so far tonight down on me ,, for a third ,, and very brutal SMACK ! ! ! ~mtc
M: Your boobs and chest offering the perfect balance ,, to let my busted and swollen lips and nose SLAM into your chest bone ,, feeling like a fucking punch to the face ,, before your B/C boobs envelop my face and I feel my air cut out. The taste of blood mixing with your sweat,, and you begin to squeeze my head. ~ "NNGGHHH!!!" I grunt,, and twitch. FUCK!! ~ This bitch is GOOD!! ~ ~ And something must have visually riled up the crowd that go into a barrage of ~ooh's~ ,, ~aah's~ ,, and ~ooh~la~la's~ !! ~mtc
M: Five seconds in I start to realize that I can not sustain this ,, your body is now too close to me to make the scissor as effective ,, and now I'm running out of air quickly. ~ ~ I bring my now free arms up and I cup your chin ,, with my left hand ,, and then press my right on the back of my left ,, for a double~armed chin~lift ,, pushing up ,, but it's not enough to break your bear hug on my face. ~ ~ So I twist my body to the left ,, using my raised legs like the sail of a boat to throw us to our sides ,, me on my left and you on your right ,, to take gravity out of the equation ,, my hands slipping down off your chin ,, to press on the front of your throat ,, and continue to PUSH hard ,, trying to break the smother before it's too late. ~yt

Rebecca:  As your body twists and writhes beneath mine (which also struggles, straining under the effects of your scissors) the crowd roars its approval... but at the moment, I don't care about Marketing, Global Operations, or even Jeremiah, I care about smothering you violently enough to break that scissors. I arch my back and strain, grinding your head into my chest. I feel your arms strain against my chin, and I struggle... even as it doesn't break the hold, it lessens the pressure for a moment, and that is NOT on my agenda... mtc
Rebecca:  Then, however, you use your legs as you twist your entire, lean body to the side, crashing us over onto our sides, robbing me of the extra advantage of the ability to let weight and gravity do some of my work. We land on our sides, and your hands shove up into my throat, pushing hard. I'm breathing heavily, and your thrust into my throat threatens to cut off my air supply. I gag and my arms release your head, struggling for your grip as I try to break it and regain my breath, hands clutching at wrists and elbows as I jerk and yank, trying to pry your grip apart, even as my hips buck and squirm, hoping to wriggle enough to make it hard to re-synch the scissors ... yt

M: That's not exactly how I wrestled back at school. We didn't do them bare~breasted ,, despite what most guys in this room would like to imagine ,, and we certainly had more decorum and technicality than this. ~ ~ This,, this is just raw ,, angry ,, punishing. ~ We're applying holds and trying to make them ~HURT~ and fuck the other up. My hands on your throat more frowned upon than your smother ,, and they force you to release my head and I gasp for air ,, body leaning back ,, and you go for my wrists ,, again. My thighs still around you,, but they are not at the right spot yet. ~ But at the very least I have you in some sort of grip,, while we wrestle in the ring. ~mtc
M: And that's when I notice that our struggle and floppy rolling brought us close to the ropes. They are practically inches behind your body ,, and while your hands fight to grab both of mine ,, I yank my left arm back and swing it up towards your left hand fighting with my right ,, trying to overwhelm your left arm and grab your wrist to yank it up and over the lowest rope ,, hoping I can loop it through the rope and ~PULL~ back on your wrist towards me ,, to trap your left armpit into the poorly padded lower steel cable ,, and start to wrench your arm outwards and away from your body. ~yt

Rebecca:  For some reason when we stepped into the ring, I thought it looked a little run down, the ropes saggy, the material of the canvas worn and stained. However, as my focus locks onto a) breaking the choke and b) avoiding letting you position those thighs for maximum effect I fail to consider c) you might be a crafty bitch, blonde or not. You use my focus to your advantage, and jerk my arm free, then wrap it around the bottom rope. Now... I may have thought those ropes looked loose earlier... but as you jerk and PULL on my arm, suddenly they feel as taunt as a tightrope. The thinly padded cable digs into my armpit as you wrench and twist on my wrist, working it against the cable... mtc
Rebecca: I let out a surprised shout of pain, my eyes snapping open as I feel the sudden pressure in my shoulder. I gasp, chest heaving. I struggle to throw myself backwards, towards the rope, to at least lessen the pressure, but your thighs are still around my body and my hips go nowhere. I shout out in pain as you work the hold, torturing my shoulder. "FUCK!!" I scream. My free hand desperately grabs at your grip on my wrist, trying to pry it free... my breathing growing sharp.

M: I don't care right now if I win clean or not. ~ It really does not matter. It's about kicking your ass ,, and so far ,, no one objected to nothing ,, be it the long clinch ,, the hair pull ,, taking our tops off (( yeah ,, right !! )) ,, the smother ,, or the throat choke. So yeah,, this is a ~FIGHT~ and I'll fucking fight this bitch. You might have knocked me off my feet and to my ass,, but I will not stop until you fucking BEG. My hand tight around your left wrist and palm ,, I pull hard ,, my legs just tight around your waist ,, my feet stretch outside the ring now ,, my toes pointed outwards. ~mtc
M: You do a VERY good job at concealing the pain at first ,, your sweaty muscled body rippling and tensing ,, but the cries start to come out ,, short yelps at first ,, but then they get louder. And with them the ~oh no's~ from the Marketing BJ troupe!! ~ My Dept now chanting ~YES~ and pointing their fingers in the air ~ Fine,, I don't mind being their Daniel Bryan right now. And your right hand joins the fray a bit too late now ,, tugging at my hands ,, but I have your left wrist neutralized ,, and while you're busy with the struggle ,, I open my thighs just a tiny bit around your waist and slide my thighs up and ~CLAMP~ tighter ,, now positioning for a real rib~cracker!! ~Yt

Rebecca: I feel you shift and leverage yourself against me as the crowd chanting starts growing even louder. The pain increases as you stretch out your long body, leveraging it against me. I start having a flashback to seeing my cousin after she fell off a horse at the farm we visited, and how her shoulder looked when it was dislocated. I can't get that thought out of my head, and the idea that there is nothing worse than submitting to you is suddenly answered with the mental image of a loud, shouting cousin Suzy in my face "OH YEAH! WHAT ABOUT HER SENDING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL, LIKE I WENT!" My face blanches white at that image, despite the redness of exertion and the sweating, panting flushness of my pulse racing. I shake my head to clear the thought...
Rebecca: But then your legs shift up and clam down brutally. I feel the pressure at my ribs, and I think I might end up not only with a dislocated shoulder but a cracked rib cage!! All the rush of the win I got from clobbering you to the canvas in boxing vanishes as the fear of being laid up in the hospital by this blonde witch washes over me, drowning out the cheers of your GOp-er whores. I shriek in pain, and then release your wrist with my free hand, tapping your shoulder as I shout out "I GIVE! I GIVE! I GIVE!" tapping you in rapid succession.... tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap!!!

M: My teeth clench so tightly ,, My body is glimmering with sweat ,, radiating under the overhead lights of the room. And I know it even before it happens. I have you. And honestly,, the longer you resist ,, the better. The more pain I put you through,, the more torment I get to exercise on that rock hard body of yours ,, and the deeper the image of me tormenting you will be engraved in the minds of everyone in the company. My adductors putting the ~SQUEEZE~ on your body ,, until I can feel your lower ribs slightly bending in ,, and that seems to be your breaking point ,, when you start to scream that you give ,, tapping on the canvas rapidly. ~mtc
M: Oh Gawd . . . Why did you have to give ?? ~ I want to keep this a bit longer ,, and I do ,, for three extra seconds ,, until I start to hear the ~HEY!!'s~ rising behind us ,, and I open my legs and release your wrist ,, watching you pull your arm back ,, rolling over my left thigh ,, your body stretched over my leg ,, on the other side of the ropes now ,, practically on the EDGE of the ring. ~ I just look at you ,, and with a vicious growl I yell at you ,, trying to make ~EVERYONE~ hear it ~ "Get the fuck out of MY ring ,, BITCH!!" ~ And I push my right foot to your side and shove hard ,, sending you rolling off the edge of the ring apron to ~PLOP~ to the padded outside. A height that won't really do much damage,, but oh boy ,, is it satisfying !! ~yt

Rebecca:  I feel the awesome sense of relief and the sensation of that vicious, clawing fear receeding from my mind as you finally, FINALLY release me. I gasp, panting, sweating, hair fallen across my face. My shoulder throbs painfully, and my ribs ache too. My shoulder hurts worse, and my hand comes up to cup it, wincing. I hear you trash talking, but I don't really care... my bare, sweaty chest heaves as I gasp for air, gulping like a fish out of water. The echoes of the pain of your holds still echo in my shoulder and midsection as I pant... then I hear your words more clearly, as your feet shove me bitchily out of the ring...
Rebecca: I roll under the bottom rope as you push me off, and I crash to the floor. Luckily, even in a dump like this, there are some pads out there, and I land on them, but I still don't land lightly. I moan, wincing. I roll over to my front, head pressed against the mats, knees against them too... toned ass in the air, clutching my shoulder. My toes kick in frustration at the mat, and I hiss in pain... several nearby execs not hesitating to stare at my toned body as I writhe in twist, but that is literally the least of my problems, as my face grows flush again as I consider you words... and how seemingly effortlessly you kicked me out of 'your' ring...

M: I kick you under the ropes and you fall out ,, and I roll to my back ,, but I'm ~ALONE~ in the ring. A sight that will stay in the minds of those jerks for a long time. I breathe hard. My body trembling,, aching. I'm still hurting from those hard punches,, my lungs burning from the lack of air. My back sore from the takedown you performed on me. And for now,, even Jeremiah seems stumped ,, just looking at us. I roll to the left,, casting you a little dirty glance. You're still piled on the outside mats like a coiled up turd,, and I smile ,, before realizing that the insult did not really leave my mind and formulate into anything vocal. But fuck,, I don't have the breath to taunt you now. ~mtc
M: I grab the ropes and pull my body up ,, holding the top ropes ,, I look down at you ,, my blonde hair dangling ,, sweat rolling down my arms and chest ,, and a couple droplets rain down at you ,, and that's when I hear our CEO's voice ~ "Ohhhhkay !!! ~ We do have a winner,, Emily takes the cake folks !! ~ Uhhhh ,, Emily ,, do you mind helping Becca up ?? Actually ,, scratch that ,, Jerry ,, Steve ,, you guys do it . . . " ~yt

Rebecca:  I lay there, panting, my arm throbbing, my body screaming at me to lay down, keep my god-damn mouth shut, and recover. But, as the pain recedes from 'excruciating' to merely 'intense' I struggle to push up to kneeling. Jerry and Steve seem to be jumping over themselves to come help, and Jackson is also scrambling, though he's not even on this side of the ring. I feel hands grabbing at my arms and shoulders... I wince. "FUCK!" ... as they help me up. I thank them each with a quick shake of my arms to free myself from their grip and an elbow to the gut in the case of Jerry (fucking Jerry.... grrrr!) as I shed my assistants. "Winner? What fucking winner?" I snarl, my eyes on you even as my words are directed at Jeremiah. mtc
Rebecca: "Tied 1-1 doesn't mean a winner. It means a tie. One" I hold up a finger on my left hand ... "One" I hold up a finger on my right hand. "And everyone knows you don't believe in ties, do you Jeremiah." Now my gaze actually moves to him, and my blue eyes burn with intensity. For all his showmanship and cockiness, he actually seems taken aback, or at least I tell myself that. "Win. Lose. No tie." I growl, and my eyes move back to you, even as I continue to catch my breath, my bare chest heaving in the cheap lights, sweat glistening off of me. yt

M: I just lean there on the ropes ,, with a dirt smug smile ,, watching the duo help you up ,, and I guess their idea for ~help~ is via groping as much of your body as they can while getting away with it. ~ But you twitch and jam your elbows into them with a burst of energy ,, and you look up at me ,, bringing your hands up ,, fingers raised ,, one ~ one you say ?? My eyes narrow,, and Jeremiah just stands there ,, once again ,, stumped. And I guess it's obvious from his hesitation that he's starting to regret his idea. He truly opened Pandora's Box here. ~mtc
M: But I make it simpler for him. I just give you an exhausted,, yet eager smirk ~ "You know what ?? You're damn right Rebecca. ~ ~ I don't know about Jeremiah,, but I don't like ties either." I tug on the top rope ,, and I roll it up my right arm ,, until it rests on my shoulder ,, turning my body sideways ,, I press my bottom on the middle rope ,, forcing it down ,, and opening a wide ,, inviting gap for you to climb in. ~ "Come on then. Let's get it done. I called the last round bitch,, so how about you choose this one." ~yt

Rebecca: I watch as you, show-girl like, plant your curvy ass on the rope to allow me in... like some kind of ring-girl or WWE skank. I glare in contempt as you offer that assistance to enter the ring again. I strut on the mats surrounding the ring, moving past the turnbuckle to move to another side of the ring. I hear whistles and cheers... some from my team, but at this point most of the onlookers just want to see the spectacle of us punishing each other for a third time. I don't care what they want. I want to win. And I want to humiliate the stupid blonde whore who almost tanked my team’s component of the project with her ineptitude at Operations... her own fucking job. And... I want to prove to all of them who's the most dangerous bitch
Rebecca:  in the company. I glare daggers at you, and roll under the bottom rope into the ring, as I see you getting off the rope you were pressing your considerable weight down on to create an opening for me, one I didn't use. I push up and to my feet, and brush the hair out of my sweaty face. I breathe deeply... hurting and aching, but also proud, determined, and thinking I may have found my second wind...

M: Mind games. That's the name of the game now. We both are beyond the point of mistaking the other for a weakling or a one~trick sideshow. Both rounds were intense,, close ,, and I dare say ,, won by a hairsbreadth due to a miscalculation. And now we're both moving to a third round. So I'll use whatever is needed in this warfare,, including pissing you off if it's going to throw you off your game. You glare at me in contempt and move away to another side of the ring,, which is wise. I was already debating if I would drop kick you or smash my knee in your face if you decided to come up close to me ,, only because I do not trust you to do the same on your way in. ~mtc
M: You roll under the bottom rope into the ring. The room is dead silent ,, we'd hear a pin dropping to the floor ,, but no one is dumb enough to drop one at the moment. I push off the ropes and stand ,, far enough from you to give myself time to react if you rush me ,, my hands on my hips ,, staring at your face ,, both recovering slowly ~ "So bitch . . . should we bother with any rules this time ??" ~ I speak slowly ,, knowing damn well the gravity of my words ,, since I can tell your answer already. ~yt

Rebecca:  I roll my left shoulder, working out the pain... it twinges, a shot of agony going through my body still, but not as badly as when you were twisting it against the bottom rope. I walk in a wide circle around you as you plant your feet on the canvas, hands on your hips. "Why ask questions you already know the answer to, whore?" I ask as our eyes never waver from one another's. I keep my eyes locked on you, but I direct my words over my shoulder, to our CEO. "Hey Jeremiah... hope you didn't plan on hitting this" I nod in your direction "again, because I'm not going to leave enough to make it worth your while." The crowd buzzes... mtc
Rebecca:  Then I lunge at you, closing the distance. I know you've left yourself enough room to react, wisely, but I don't care... I need to make you suffer, and I'm not going to drag out the waiting game before we clash again any longer. I lunge forward, and cock back my right fist, intent on swinging a (gloveless) right cross at your face, but as I close I instead snap my left knee up at your flat, lean belly, trying to show you how you might benefit from working your core better... yt

M: Once again ,, you start running your mouth. And you're hitting way more chords than you probably even know!!! ~ I feel goosebumps travelling through my spine,, your threats are clear. ~ Fine,, if you're going to play it this way ,, then I won't have any guilt fighting fire by fire. ~ We'll duke it out with one goal,, not beating the other ,, or even hurting the other ,, we'll destroy one another. ~ "Watch what you say ,, slut. ~ Because I'll make you wish you hadn't opened your mouth,, nor stepped back in ~MY~ ring." ~mtc
M: But you quickly turn and lunge ,, my body tensing watching your right arm arch back ,, and I know the punch is coming and there is no stopping it. Perhaps at the start of the fight,, I would have the speed to dodge it ,, but not right now ,, there isn't much gas left. And if it will land ,, I better make it miss any vital marks ,, so I twist my body and tuck my head down ,, to receive it on my shoulder instead. ~mtc
M: But you feign at the last moment and your knee drills up into my abs. And while they are not as ~defined~ as yours,, I know that you've felt how toned and strong they actually are. But the rising knee dents them ,, and folds me over ,, air rushing from my lungs ,, gasping ,, my boobies smacking on your thigh ,, my arms tossing around your leg in pure reflex ,, holding on it ,, gasping for air ,, but refusing to let go of your leg ,, trying to lean into you ,, twisting us ,, and trying to drive your back into the ring corner post. ~yt

Rebecca: I feel the satisfying impact of my knee burying itself into your belly, and the burst of wind and the gasp of pain as you fold over it. I start to set up for my next abuse on your body, to back up my words and show everyone who the real queen of the company is, but your arms stubbornly cling to my leg. I grunt and tug again, my thigh straining to pull itself free, but before it can do so you lunge into me, driving me backwards. On one foot, it is hard to resist a 5'10 blonde barreling forward, and I find myself planted into the ring post. My back hits the turnbuckles and I gasp out in pain, wincing as you drove me into them with a pretty good impact. I grimace, wincing from the jarring stop... mtc
Rebecca:  But that jarring impact is nothing compared to the hate I feel right now. As you pin me against the corner right after the impact, my hands reach down, and I dig my nails into your exposed, toned, smooth back.... clawing near your waistband, then raking my hands towards me, trying to leave 8 sets of red lines across your otherwise pristine back. "Fucking WHORE!" I snarl, and for good measure swing my knee, the one you are clutching, up into your belly again... the space won't leave room for much impact, but I. don't care.

M: My abs are fucking killing me. You nailed them real good with that knee ,, catching me off guard. But I do my best to buy myself time ,, ramming you into the ring post ,, and I feel the impact ,, and while I try to add a little shoulder to your abs ,, it doesn't do more than a glance. I push into you,, trying to hold you there ,, but my back explodes in pain. Your nails pushing into my lower back ,, like tiny sharp needles and I scream ,, my body pulling back in reflex ,, and actually aiding your rake ,, making your nails scrape at twice the speed ,, leaving visible marks on my skin. The sweat doubling down on the breakage pain,, leaving me crying out. And your knee snaps up,, but instead of my abs ,, it rams into my poor right boob!! ~mtc
M: "AUUGHHHH!!!!" ~ My eyes are shut in pain ,, you're attacking from both ends ,, and while your claws leave my back arching ,, your knee sends me reeling back ,, clutching my sore breast in pain ,, the eight rakes on my back very visibly red in cont

Offline Rebecca P

Re: ~*M*~ vs Rebecca : Corporate Retreat!!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 02:37:15 AM »
Apparently things got cut off: here is the rest:

M: "AUUGHHHH!!!!" ~ My eyes are shut in pain ,, you're attacking from both ends ,, and while your claws leave my back arching ,, your knee sends me reeling back ,, clutching my sore breast in pain ,, the eight rakes on my back very visibly red in contrast to my creamy skin ,, and causing few gasps from the onlookers ~ "You catty BITCH!" ~ I cry in pain taking two steps back,, and I know that you will pounce at me ,, so I pull my left leg back ,, shutting my eyes ,, I kick straight forwards ,, at where I ~EXPECT~ you to lunge ,, blinded by the pain ,, and trying to angle my foot towards where your hypothetical tummy will be ,, and only after I unleash it ,, I realize how fucked I am if you do not follow up as quickly as I've expected! ~yt
Rebecca:  I hear the satisfying shouts of pain and agony from you as my nails tear into your back and my thigh smacks into your right tit as I swing up at your body. You stumble back, staggering in pain as you gasp in agony from my retaliation, as I lean against the corner post you planted me into, my back still throbbing from the impact. I hear your word, and I snarl back at you "What, too rough for a delicate little flower like yourself, cxnt?" I ask. I push out of my corner, lunging at you. My right arm draws back across my body as I pounce forward, eyes blazing.... mtc
Rebecca: I intend to swing it in a backhanded blow at your pouty, if bleeding lips, to show you just how much of a bitch I really am capable of being, but I lunge so aggressively, and am so focused on HURTING you, that I can't react quickly enough when you raise your foot, and before I can get quite close enough to backhand a blonde whore who really deserves it, I impale myself on your foot, slamming my abs into it. The force of my own charge doubles me up, and I cough, gasping as I crash to my knees. I wince, furious at both you for being a worthless whore and me for falling for that shit. I suck in a breath, wincing....

M: The pain in my back dissipates fast ,, from the high~strung shrieking type to a residue of a burn that remains ,, just like someone pressing the hot ends of freshly put~out matches on my skin and dragging them along the flesh. I can't see the damage,, but it starts to quickly pale compared to my poor left boob and even the knee to my gut. But I guess I know you too well,, and you practically impale yourself on my leg ,, gasping in pain and dropping to your knees. ~mtc
M: I pause for a moment ,, just to catch my balance ,, and I almost fall ,, if not for a quick tug on the top rope with my left hand. Steadying myself. My eyes filled with tears ~ ~ ~ "Too rough?? ~ Oh no,, nothing you can do is too rough for me ,, you whiney little skank!!" ~ And pushing my body to you,, I can see you wincing on your knees. There are so many things I want to do,, and can do now ,, but my desire for revenge overtakes my better judgement. I slide my body behind you ,, my arms dipping down ,, palms facing you ,, fingers curled ,, I push the ends of my nails into the undersides of your pesky and perky boobies and rake ~UP~ giving you ~TEN~ for the ~EIGHT~ lines you left on my back. ~yt

Rebecca:  AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! I scream in pain as you slip behind me, digging your fingernails into my smaller but still perky and firm breasts. I scream as you dig in, clawing. I can feel all eyes on my bare chest as your fingernails greedily work me over, and now it is my turn for tears to fill my eyes. I gasp, trying to pull free, but doing so just digs your nails in more deeply, as I kneel before you. I can taste the salt of the tears as they run down my cheek, mixing with the sweat before hitting my lips. I moan in agony... mtc
Rebecca:  My hands come up, groping at your wrists... I try prying them away, but you've got leverage as you stand behind me. I do little more than lessen the pressure, and even that is barely noticeable as your surprisingly sharp nails leave red marks across my tits. What did you do, have a pedicure right before we got on the bus?? I hiss in pain, mind desperately thrashing around for an option. I curl my toes against the canvas, and shift my feet... working them against the ring floor, then with a grunt I straighten my legs, trying to plow my body back into yours to drive you back towards the ring corner you just slammed me into as I thrust my feet against the canvas, legs pumping as I try to suddenly straighten up, my left shoulder shooting up towards your jaw as I blindly angle myself in that general direction!

M: My back is bleeding ,, that much I can tell now ,, from the tiny crimson dots on the canvas from where I was standing moments ago. It's hard to tell though in between the flow of sweat rolling down my skin. But I do my best to pay you back,, across some much more vulnerable targets. But the angle I'm standing with,, and the softness of your boobies do not allow me to dig my nails as much as you did into my much firmer back. You intercept my wrists too,, and I react by turning my scratching move into a claw ,, pushing my nails in to hurt you. ~ "You fucking started it bitch,, and now I bet you regret you've used those filthy paws." ~ I purr sadistically at you. ~mtc
M: But you suddenly thrust your body up ,, like a rising torpedo ,, and you slam your back into my chest ,, causing pain to burst through my right boobie in specific ,, and I cry out ,, stumbling into the corner post ,, pinned by your body. My wrists gripped by you ,, and as I slump down ,, your body slides up ,, gliding across my own ,, lubricated by our sweat and your shoulder hammers into my chin ,, knocking my head back up ,, and making me CRY in pain feeling my teeth clacking together ,, seeing stars. ~yt

Rebecca:  I feel your body against mine as I throw myself back into you, and the ring post shaking under the impact of our bodies. I feel your claws soften as the impact of my crash jolts your bodies, finally allowing me to jerk your wrists to free my chest, though my heaving breasts are still left with plenty of red marks and drops of blood from your vicious clawing a moment ago. I gasp for air, leaning into you for a moment as we hang in the corner, before tossing your wrists aside as I release them and straightening up... standing fully on my feet instead of leaning into you. mtc
Rebecca: I spin to face you. We stand toe to toe in the corner, your back to it, both of us gasping and in pain, sweat soaked and scratched, bruised and bleeding. Your eyes appear dazed from that shot to your jaw, and I try to make the most of it. As you hang there, I bring my right knee up again, trying to hammer your belly to double you up... but instead of just wanting to abuse your stomach, I hope to bend you forward so that I can wrap my arm around your neck as you bend to the side of me, trying to lock you in a front facing headlock...

M: My jaw hurts ,, it's obvious not as powerful as a blow if you had delivered a fisted uppercut ,, but it still was strong enough to be more potent than one with your gloved hand in the first round. ~ ~ ~ And I get that dizzy sensation of seeing spots of light swinging and floating around ,, then the pressure on my chest goes away ,, and I start to slink down. The only thing stopping me from crashing straight down is my back and butt against the turnbuckle. ~mtc
M: You fold me forwards into a chokehold that I was certainly ~not~ prepared to receive. The knee have knocked most of the air out of my lungs ,, I have nothing in ,, starting to gag and cough ,, saliva dribbling down from my lips ,, mixed with the blood running from my busted lips. You pull us away from the corner,, enough to hammer your fist into my spine ,, and only a couple blows in and I crash to my knees ,, gasping in pain. My hands moving down ,, clutching your thighs ,, desperate for a way out ,, but your muscles feel like steel cords ,, and way too big for my hands to grab and weaken. ~mtc
M: I try to just slump down ,, but you switch to a guillotine ,, grabbing your wrist and you literally pull me up by the neck ,, strangling me. ~ ~ ~ My eyes flutter ,, and I start to slap at your thighs ,, tap~tap~tap~tap ,, no words coming from my throat. Some girl in the audience suddenly yelling ~ "SHE IS TAPPING !! STOP IT!!" ~ But you don't seem to care ,, Jeremiah getting up to his feet and yelling ~ "REBECCA!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" ~mtc
M: But you just hold it ,, even as five of our colleagues rush to the ring ,, and by the time they grab your arms to pull them ,, which takes THREE of them to break ,, my body slumps down and I plant face first ,, unconscious into the floor. My face buried in a little pool of saliva. ~ One of the guys kneels and checks on me,, and they sigh in relief that I'm still breathing !! ~mtc
M: Jeremiah stands there ,, shocked ,, his fingers running through his hair. Here's his grand idea,, 2nd fight in ,, and it ended in fucking disaster. The Marketing team seems to be on fire though,, rushing to you ,, patting you on the back ,, handing you your bra and sweat pants. And thank God I'm too passed out to observe the festivities. ~ ~ Ten minutes later ,, and with the help of some ammonia ,, I wake up ,, my back rested against the corner post ,, not remembering where I was. ~mtc
M: The bruises ,, scratches ,, killer headache bringing what happened in glimpses ,, my head turns ,, looking at Lucy ,, the redhead I "saved" from your clutches ,, and I ask her where is everybody ,, and she tells me that Jeremiah ordered everyone back to the bus ,, and that they took back off to the office. She then hesitates then adds ~ "Jeremiah also said,, that . . . while he appreciates your services ,, he thinks it's going to be best for everyone ,, that your services are terminated."
M:~ ~ The End ~ ~

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 07:08:07 PM »
GEEEZ! When I saw "M vs Rebecca" I knew I was in for a exciting read ....and....I was soooooo not disappointed!!!

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 09:54:43 PM »
OMG!! Amazing!!! Loved the read, thank you so much for sharing ^^

And hell yeah for kicking her blonde ass Rebecca ^^

Go brunettes ^^

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 01:32:59 PM »
Every time I read one of Rebecca's or M's fights I am shocked...

I thought I had read the pinnacle of their writing and like most things, I am proven wrong again...

This is ladies and gentlemen has to be one of the finest (if not the most fantastic) fight log on here.   

Rebecca and M - You ladies are fantastic fighters on here!!  Some of those hits..DAMN!  Thank you so much to both of you for sharing and letting it be shared. 

And of course, congrats has to go out to Rebecca (And your formatting on here is great too!)! 

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 02:23:32 PM »
Wow, ladies---this is a scorcher of a match!!  Two wins, Rebecca---awesome congrats!  :)  And Em---I just love reading anything you write---so talented---well, you BOTH are.

Thanks for posting this---I loved it!
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline beautygonebad

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2016, 02:33:47 PM »
Well, Jeremiah certainly IS a visionary type. I don't share his views on resolving disputes, but who am I to argue with such sensational results!

I really enjoy matches where in the first half you can't tell who is going to win, and then as the match goes on you start to get a feeling, some idea where this is going to go, and this was one of those matches.

I thought the mood of it was just perfect and tied nicely with the style, amateur but intense. I was really pulled in to the whole story, so thanks for sharing it, it.s certainly spiced up my Sunday
Should have used the name Danamight.

Offline Megyn

• Jealous? ;)
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 04:54:11 AM »
Fantastic match! I'm really looking forward to getting into the mix myself!  :)

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 08:45:35 PM »
Ha !!! ~ I know I'm joining the party late ,, but great editing job Electric~Blue !!

Loved every minute with this chic ,, and I'm sure you can all see why !! ~ ~ ~ Even getting humbled by you is a rush in itself, but rest assured that reckoning is coming real soon !!! ~ (( once I figure out this Yahoo ~ Trillion situation )) ~ But SOON !! x x x

Offline Rebecca P

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2016, 03:11:59 AM »
Thanks for all the great comments, and thanks again to M for being fantastic!

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 12:27:29 AM »
Wow!  Impressive stuff; the both of you.  Thank you so much for sharing! :)