News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cheaters lesson Mistress Vicky Tanyalin

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Cheaters lesson Mistress Vicky Tanyalin
« on: June 28, 2016, 07:05:52 PM »

Tanyalin

127 lb, 32D, height 5'9

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Cheaters lesson Mistress Vicky Tanyalin
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 07:07:47 PM »

Mistress Vicky

100 lbs, 5', 32B

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 07:09:10 PM »

Candy

5'2 and 113lbs 32DD-24-24,  her hair is Blonde

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 07:10:18 PM »

Hi Tanya here, I have done part time hair modeling and I am sub, My hair is blonde, sleek, thick and very silky.
My idea is a mix between cat fight and bdsm.

I upset my lesbian girl friend Candy by cheating on her and she finds out, but I do not know she has found out.

She hires Mistress Vicky to teach me a lesson I will never forget in a rush.
You ask my girl friend Candy what would be my worst punishment night mare, she knows straight away, she replies to you that I love my hair and that I am always brushing it.

You say take her to this salon address and hand my girl friend a card, It says BDSM salon after hours special treatments and bring her at 8pm.
Then you hand my girl friend a card with a list of items on it, you say tick of what you want used on this list for the treatment on me Tanya.

She ticks off hair brush, scissors, clippers, shaving cream, nair hair remover, cuff, spanking paddle, shampoo.

You view the list wow you say your really do want her punished, bring her at 8pm you say and you say the BDSM salon is sound proof, see you at 8pm.

It's 8 pm and the door to my shop opens and in walks Candy with her lover Tanya. I wasn't expecting Tanya to be so beautiful, so hot, so sexy. Her long blonde hair is beautiful, and it hangs below her ass, and she has such big succulent breasts. My cxnt starts vibrating right away. I'm really going to enjoy making this cheating slut into my slut. Candy says, “this is my girlfriend Tanya.” I shake her hand and say “My name is Vicky. I'm going to enjoy trimming your beautiful hair. Come this way.” I hand her a large towel and say, “Go into the bathroom and take all of your clothes off, and put on this towel. Tanya goes into the bathroom and when she comes out, she's wearing only the towel. I'm really turned on by this big, sexy woman, and I can't wait to dominate her. I lead her over to my chair and I walk around behind her and I start playing with her hair. I'm eyeing my custom made cuffs, attached to the chair, one on each arm of my chair, and then I step back and look down to see the rope and cuffs for the feet. I'm sliding my hands down her long, blonde hair, and just as I get to her wrist, I grab her hand and hold her arm straight out, and I snap the cuff shut, so that Tanya's wrist is held tight against the arm of the chair she's sitting on. I laugh as I step in front of her and I go to the other side of her, but as I grab for Tanya's right wrist, she pulls it away and she stands up. She has one wrist cuffed to the chair, and she starts screaming, “what's going on here, let my hand go.” I grab Tanya's right arm, but Tanya is angry and she pulls her arm away from me screaming, “You better let me go  bitch.” Tanya takes her right fist and she smashes it, “bang,” right into my nose, making my nose bleed, she's so pissed off. She screams, “You better let me hand go bitch, or I'll knock the shit out of you.”

I'm incensed, and I put my hand to my nose and seeing blood I scream, “How dare you hit the Mistress, how fuckin dare you.” Tanya's face is bright red and she screams, “Open this cuff.” I turn around and I have my paddle in my drawer. I open that draw right up, and I pull my paddle out. I take the paddle and I smack it “bang,” right into that slut's face. Tanya gets this totally shocked and startled look on her face and she raises up to her full height, and Tanya looks down at me, her face is beet red. I'm 9” shorter than Tanya, and she weighs 27 pounds more than I do, but I'm crazy, and I'm a Mistress, and she can't intimidate me. I take my left fist and I plow it, full force, “bang,” uppercut to her jaw. You can hear Tanya's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head snaps straight up in the air, and she starts to step backwards, but her wrist is attached to the chair, and now she's just standing there with this scared look on her face and she cry's out, “Please let my hand go.” She's going to submit to me, I am the Mistress, and she's going to be my fuckin slave. My slave!!

I smack that paddle, “bang,” backhand across her face, splitting her lips open, and I laugh as I see blood rolling from her lips, and she's spun around, and now she's trapped by her own arm. Tears are welling in her eyes, and she cry's out, “Please let me go, what do you want from me.” I smack the paddle, “bang,” right on the front of her face, screaming, “GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES BITCH, YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY SLAVE.” The stupid bitch is still trapped by her own arm, and she looks at me and she cry's out, “PLEASE, LET ME GO.” I spin her back around to face me, and I punch her “bang,” right in her nose again screaming, “Get on your knees bitch, and tell me that you're my slave.”

Tanya becomes submissive to me. She lowers herself down onto her knee's and she puts one hand on the floor, but her other hand is still cuffed to the chair. I smack her with my right open palm, “bang,” right across her face screaming, “say it.” Tanya cry's out, “I'm your slave Mistress. I scream, “Now sit down on the chair and give me your other wrist.” She sits down on the chair and subserviently she holds her right hand up crying out, “Take it, take my hand.” I hold her other wrist down on the other arm of the chair, and I attach the cuff on her right hand, and now both of her hands are attached to the arms of the chair. I lean down and I grab the rope, and I wrap it around her legs. Then I grab the cuffs and I put one on each of Tanya's ankles.

I put my hand to my face and seeing my blood I show her my fingers, my bloody fingers screaming, “You're going to be very sorry you did this to me you stupid bitch.”  I pull the towel off of her, and her big, sexy tits just come flopping out. I grab her big tits and I squeeze, and then I twist her nipples, and Tanya screams, “AAAHHH,” in pain, but I scream too, I go right near her and scream right in her face, “beg your Mistress to punish you Tanya.” Tanya cry's out, “Please punish me Mistress. I'm begging you please punish me.”  I laugh viciously and I say, “Try to get away bitch.” She has tears rolling down her cheeks and she cry's out, “I can't.” I'm still laughing and I scream, “That's right you stupid bitch, I have you and I'm in control of you. I spin her around to the side, and Candy is sitting on the chair right next to her, and she cry's out, “Please Candy, please let me go, help me.” I laugh and I scream, “Candy isn't going to help you. She's really infuriated because she caught you cheating on her. Tanya starts crying even harder and she cry's out, “NO.”

I punch her right in her mouth, screaming, “Don't you lie to me you stupid bitch. How fuckin dare you lie to me.” Tears are rolling down Tanya's cheeks, and she cry's out, “I'm sorry.” I laugh viciously again screaming, “You're not sorry yet, but you are going to be very sorry. Not only for lying to me, not only for making me bleed, but most of all for cheating on Candy.” Tanya start straining, trying to break lose from the restraints, but she can't. I start laughing viciously, screaming, “you're not going anywhere Tanya.” I start stroking her hair with a hair brush. Combing her long hair with a hair brush, and I'm laughing as I scream, “You really love this hair, don't you Tanya you slut, you fuckin whore.” Tanya cry's out, “NOOOO, PLEASE.” I move around in front of her, and I lean down and I bite her left breast. You can see my bloody tooth marks on her tit, and tears are streaming down her face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and Tanya screams in pain. She starts writhing, and bucking and trying to break lose of the cuffs, crying out, “LET ME GO.” I laugh and I scream, “I haven't even got started punishing you yet you stupid bitch, now sit still or I'll really,” but Tanya's face is beet red and she's straining to break lose from the cuffs. 

I punch Tanya, “bang,” right in her mouth, and now her lips are really split open, and blood is rolling from her lips, dripping off of her chin, and falling right on her big sexy tits, and rolling down onto her stomach. I scream, “You better be obedient you stupid, weak bitch, or I'll bash your face in and I'll teach you a little respect. Tanya sits still and she crying like a baby and she cry's out, “I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT ME MISTRESS.” I pick up a pair of sharp scissors and I spin back around to face Tanya saying, “That's much better. You are to mind your manners.” I show the scissors to Tanya screaming, “Do you see how sharp these scissors are, one wrong move and I could really hurt you, do you understand me bitch.” Tanya cry's out, “Yes Mistress.”

I put the scissors to her hair and I start to cut large chunks of her hair off randomly.” Tanya starts shaking her head from side to side crying out, “NO, NO, PLEASE NOT MY HAIR.” I put the scissors down, and I stand right in front of her, balling both of my fists up hard and tight, and I start punching her roundhouse punches, first “bang,” with my right fist to the left side of her jaw, then with my left fist to the right side of her jaw. Right fist, left fist, right fist, left fist, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” back and forth and back and forth, I'm punching Tanya silly again, and Tanya, her head is flopping from side to side under my hard punches. I just keep on “bang, bang, bang, bang,” bashing her chin until Tanya is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes are swimming around in her head, and then it's just lulling there, and Tanya just has this goofy little grin across her face. I look over and I can see a big smile on Candy's face, and I say, “I am really going to give you your money's worth.”

I spin around and pick up the scissor's again. I start cutting chunks of hair out of Tanya's head again, and Tanya's beautiful long blonde hair is falling to the floor. By the time Tanya's eyes pop open, I have her hair cut down to a man's medium length hair, but Tanya is punched so silly she doesn't even know where she is any more. Then she starts to come to, and she see's her short man's haircut, and tears start overflowing out of her eyes, and she starts whimpering, crying out, “no, no, oh please no.” I grab her short hair, and I scream right in her startled face, “Cheater, you fuckin cheater, you're going to learn not to cheat anymore.” Tanya is crying hysterically. She has no fight left in her, and she just cry's and cry's. I grab the shampoo, and I take the hose and I shoot warm water all over her hair, and all over her body. Then I take a dab of shampoo and I put it in her hair and I start massaging her scalp. I have a full lather on her head and then I take the hose and I wash the shampoo out of her hair.  I cut her hair short around all the sides of her head, and then I take out the clippers, and I clip all of her hair that's left on her head down to about 1”. I carefully start using the clippers, and I carve out the word “CHEATER” on the top of her head. Then I grab the shaving cream and I shave off the excess hair, making the word “CHEATER” stand out even clearer. I take the nair hair remover and I start removing first the hair that I missed around her head, and then carefully, cleaning up around the word “CHEATER” so that it's perfect on her head. 

I look at Candy and she's laughing and says, “PERFECT.” I say, “What do you think of it Tanya.” Tanya is just sitting there, her face is bright red and she's crying like a baby. I take the open palm of my right hand and I smack her hard across her face, swinging her head to the side, and leaving a huge red hand print on her cheek. Then I push her legs open, and I start shaving her cxnt laughing and screaming, “Have you not learn't anything Tanya. When your Mistress asks you a question, you better answer, and it better be the answer that your Mistress wants to hear. Tanya is crying out, “I'M SORRY MISTRESS. I'M SO, SO SORRY MISTRESS.” I shave her hair off LEAVING HER cxnt COMPLETELY BALD, and then I take the nair and I remove the rest of her hair from her cxnt.  Tears are streaming down her face and Tanya is crying out, “PLEASE IT HURT, iM BEGGING YOU IT HURTS.”

I remove the cuffs from Tanya's arms and legs and I help her to her feet. Then I lead her over to a big queens chair and I sit down and I remove my panties screaming, “lick my pussy slave.” Tanya starts licking my cxnt, and instantly I can understand why Candy wants this beautiful, but bald slut licking her pussy. Tanya is licking me and licking me, feverishly like a dog licking it's master. I start screaming and howling like a wounded jungle animal. I cum and cum all over Tanya's face.

I charged Candy a lot of money for this session, but I know it was worth every cent. Tanya gets dressed, and Tanya and Candy leave my shop........