News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tales of the Marine Chick: Code Name RedVixen Part 3

• 2 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« on: June 29, 2016, 01:17:42 AM »
Hello everyone!!! I am here to bring you the third part of this series. The story hits a tragic part here but it helps build up the climax. Thank you to everyone who has read this story!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Re: Tales of the Marine Chick: Code Name RedVixen Part 3
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 01:18:18 AM »

About the time my plane was landing….

“…. So as you can see, the bedroom opens up to the pool area,” Ewa said to her new brunette model, Abigail, “I am just wondering when Jess will get here. We don’t want to lose this great natural light.” Ewa was dressed for the Southern California weather in a gold bikini and sandals and Abigail was dressed in a barely there black bikini.

Ewa was in the process of dial Jess on her phone when Abigail snatched it from Ewa’s hands and switched it off and tossed it into the pool.

“What the fuck are you doing?!?!?” Ewa exclaimed angrily.

“Jess won’t be joining us,” Abigail said calmly, “And neither will your precious Anna.”

Ewa looked shocked and scared all at the same time, “What… how do you know Anna?”

“When we left her, she was about to be killed in Jordan,” Abigail said smiling a sickenly sweet smile.

“I WILL KILL YOU!!!” Ewa screamed as she lunged, claws out at the busty brunette!

“That’s the idea!” Abigail replied quickly, hands up sliding past Ewa’s hands going for think hair.

The two busty, bikini clad beauties cursed as they whipped heads back and forth by each other’s hair. Nails nicked at scalps, getting each woman to yelp in pain. Ewa kicked Abigail in her right shin and Abi stumbled taking the two women careening towards the pool area. Abigail tripped over a lounge chair and it sent them sprawling to the tiled ground. The fall broke them apart and they scrambled towards each other to attack. Nails slashed, fists slammed home to breasts, bodies and faces. The two slugged it out like prize fighters. Ewa sent a left fist to the underside of Abigail’s right tit, knocking from the bikini top. Abi howled in pain. She retaliated with a punch to the side of Ewa’s left breast, jarring her and she fell back to her bum. Abi was on her in a second. Abigail grabbed Ewa’s hair and was going to slam her head against the tile when she screamed in agony! Ewa’s fingers had found Abigail’s swinging breasts and latched on, nails digging in. Abigail grabbed at Ewa’s hands, but Ewa had a death grip on those huge breasts! Abigail leaned back but Ewa just went with her. She twisted to her right and let go of Abi’s big tits as Abigail splashed into the pool!

Ewa scrambled up and ran towards the bedroom and the pistol I had stashed under the bed in a quick release safe. Ewa flew on the bed, her hand groping for the release and it sprang open, fingers almost closed around the grip when a wet body landed hard on Ewa’s back! Abigail had rushed out of the pool and jumped on Ewa! Abi had lost her top and her big tits swayed freely as she pulled Ewa back by the hair, bending Ewa’s neck and back. Ewa struggled to get free but Abigail was sitting on her butt and pulling back hard on her hair. Ewa twisted slightly and threw her right elbow back and it collided with Abigail’s right tit. Ewa felt instant relief as Abi fell back off of her. Ewa scrambled up and forgot all about the gun and just wanted to hurt the other woman. Ewa pounced with claws extended and landed boob on boob with Abigail. Her hand went to Abi’s face and started raking them down with a vengeance. Abigail screamed out and fought back, clawing at Ewa’s bouncing breasts. Ewa grabbed Abi by her tits and the kneaded and dug their nail sin so hard, droplets of blood came out. Mostly from Abigail’s breasts. Abigail let go of Ewa’s tits and grabbed her wrists, again try to pry them from her wounded tits. Ewa raised her right hand, formed it into a fist and was about to slam it down on the hurt brunette when WAM!!!! She was hit in the back of the head and then blackness……

Ewa was starting to come to, realizing that she was tied to a chair and had something strapped to her chest. She stared up at the red head who was punching in a few numbers into the device. Ewa started to struggle when her hair was pulled back sharply and the muzzle of a hand gun was pressed against her head.

“Now don’t move please love,” Lucy said standing up, “You wouldn’t want this to go off now would you.”

Abigail release Ewa’s hair and Ewa looked down to see small grey bricks with wires and a led display blinking.

“Now please listen to me, Ewa,” Lucy went on, “You tell your Anna, oh yes she is alive, that she needs to leave well enough alone or KABOOM!”

“EWA!” Cried a voice from the front of the house and then feet were running. Jennifer came into the bedroom with her gun in both hands at the ready. She saw Ewa tied and gagged and went to her. She got down on her knees to see Ewa wide eyed and trying to scream through her gag. Then the gun barrel pressed to the back of Jennifer’s head.

“Get up please,” Lucy said as Jennifer stood, “Now walk forward. That’s far enough. Goodbye Jennifer.” Lucy said calmly as she pulled the trigger.

Ewa screamed at the sound of the gunshot and body slumping the floor out of view.

Lucy came back into view as tears streamed down Ewa’s face, “Now remember what I said, Ewa? I changed my mind, when Anna gets here we will be a few houses away and then KABOOM!” In her fingers was a small cylindrical devise with blinking red buttons on it.

At LAX……

I was able to slide by the TSA by an LA County Sheriff deputy who knew me. I ran out to the arrival area and realized I did not have a ride. SHIT! I ran out to where the taxis were and knew it would a miracle if I made to my house in the next hour. But waiting at the curb was a black Audi and a busty Asian woman waiting in the driver’s seat.

“Get in Anna,” Leslie said, “Jen called me and said you needed a ride.”

I hopped in and hoped that we would be there in time. Leslie accelerated like a Indy 500 driver weaving in and out of traffic. She kept her eye on the road and right foot on the gas and reached over to the glove compartment and opened. There were two Glock pistols and a few magazines of 9mm ammunition. I laughed and loaded. We got to my house and saw Jennifer’s car in the driveway. I had the door open before Leslie could stop the car. I got out but Leslie said to wait a sec. She came out holding what looked like an ancient cell phone. She hit a few numbers and nodded. We moved to the front door and moved in. She and I cleared the house to the back bedroom. She went in high to the right and I went low to the left, always keeping fields of fire overlapped. We saw Ewa in the chair, an obvious bomb strapped to her chest. Leslie and I satisfied the room was clear, went to her. Leslie looking over the device and I took the duct tape gag from her mouth.

“GET OUT ANNA!!!” Ewa screamed, “That woman is going to set it off!!!”

Then Leslie shook her head, “No she won’t,” she said calmly, more calmly than I would have liked, “That device I turned on is a signal blocker. She could be right next to it and it wouldn’t work. Some kids a UNLV came up with the design. Works in the same frequency as the cell towers. Blankets the area in static. Now, which one is the green wire, I can’t tell, I’m color blind.”

Ewa and I looked at her and said in unison, “YOU’RE WHAT?!?!?”

“Kidding,” Leslie said smiling but never taking her eyes off the bomb, her wire cutters in her right hand, “EOD humor!”

She cut the wire and the lights on the bomb turned off.

Down the street in a non-descriptive rental car, Lucy was franticly pressing the button but nothing was happening. Angry she tossed the cylinder out the window and drove off.

“Ok,” Leslie said, “Let’s get this thing off of you.”

I looked around the bedroom and saw blood by the open door to the pool area, a lot of blood, it was smeared to the tile leading to …. Oh GOD!!!! NO!!!!! Jennifer’s body was still floating in the pool, the water pink around her. I dropped to my knees and screamed!!!

LAPD and FBI had my house cordoned off with yellow tape as I watched silently as Leslie talked with the bomb experts and Ewa answer questions from the FBI. I looked up as a gurney carrying the body of my friend out my front door. I put my head down in my hands. This was my fault; they are in danger because of me. She was here in the US because I meddled in her affairs. But now she has made it personal. She killed not only my employee but my friend. She tried to kill Ewa. Come at me all you want but when you try and hurt the ones I love, there is a hard price you will pay. I was a drone talking with the police and the feds. I knew the mission in Jordan was off the books and therefore didn’t exist. Once we were cleared to leave, I rode in the ambulance carrying Ewa to the hospital; they wanted to keep her overnight to see if the bump on her head was something to be concerned with. I sat in room with her as doctors talked with her, I really count tell you what they were saying. When they left, Ewa motioned me to her bedside.

She was a little loopy from some pain meds they gave her, “Anna,” she said, her eyes boring into mine, “Go do what you do, but don’t do it with revenge in your heart or you will never come back the same.”

I kissed her hard on the lips as she fell asleep. Leslie was waiting for me in the waiting room.

“I got the Tahoe from the garage you sent it to,” Leslie said, “Carlos said all modifications were made and the engine is tweaked. What was he talking about?”

I lead her outside walking in a brisk pace towards the SUV. “Only a 50 cal or high could penetrate the new armor plating and there is a compartment in the back for all my toys. And now she is faster than any truck her size on the road.”

We drove to a small storage rental area in Studio City. I scanned my card, got access and drove to a rental garage out of view from just about everyone. It was going on 10pm. I unlocked the lock and slide the door up. In front of me was a wall and door with an electronic keypad and hand print device. I scanned my hand and pressed the right combo of keys and the door clicked and I pushed it open, turned on the light and Leslie’s eyes went wide! Inside was a small arsenal. Enough pistols, rifles, automatic weapons, and explosives to take over a small country.

“Grab what you need, ammo is under the table,” I said, moving some stored files around. I grabbed a little black book with names and phone numbers in it. I loaded up my own duffle with a black SCAR 7.62 rifle with telescopic lens, a compact H7K 45 cal pistol with small of the back holster. I took a black Ka-Bar knife from the wall, checked for sharpness and placed it in the duffle. I threw in boxes of ammo to match what I had. Leslie had taken a few grenades, some C4, detonators, her own rifle and 1911 pistol from the wall and loaded up.

“Where do we look first?” She asked as we loaded it into the SUV.

I pulled out the little black book and paged through to find the name and address I needed, “We are going to Little Tokyo.”

To be continued.....

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Re: Tales of the Marine Chick: Code Name RedVixen Part 3
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 09:29:03 PM »
Aw, poor Jennifer, but at least Ewa was saved!  :D ;) Oooh, Anna, can't wait for some kick-ass revenge ... you go, girl!  :P ;D

- Sonja
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:29:57 PM by Dirty bad bitch »
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!