News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

sexy catfighter contest

• 34 Replies

Offline StefanieKTX

• Smarter. Stronger. Hotter. Superior in every way.
Re: sexy catfighter contest
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2016, 12:17:50 AM »
Don't imagine for a moment that I have underestimated you, Apple. I know well that you're not just a pretty face and good set of dense breasts... You've bested so many women here, in all kinds of battles... women bigger than you, stronger. Truly, if I weren't in this tournament, I'd think you were a lock to win it with ease.

But alas for you, I am... and worse, you have been paired with me in the first round. I'm sure your fans imagine that you're going to waltz through this, but I have my own fans, as you can see. And they know that as strong, and fast, and determined as you may be, you are up against a woman who has all of that and more this time.

I'm so glad you showed off your strong legs and great ass... I want everyone voting to look at us, to judge us based on what they can see and what they can read as we face one another. Anyone reading this, if you haven't seen the pics that she posted on page two, near the bottom, go look now. They are gorgeous... she is gorgeous. But she is up against me, and in a battle like this, she has no chance. She will fight desperately, but in the end, it will me that moves on to the next round...

Offline Chloe Pink Princess!

• I'm on Trillian! Account name chloecosfighter
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2016, 08:12:34 AM »
Honestly Priya and Anna are the two weakest looking girls in the competition and they both have the biggest mouths!

Offline Chloe Pink Princess!

• I'm on Trillian! Account name chloecosfighter
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2016, 08:36:06 AM »
Fine, talk to there you plastic tittied bitch.

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2016, 02:08:22 PM »
Fight 1 is awesome!

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2016, 03:06:21 PM »
Ok bous and girls thanks for the votes and big thanks for tarrant to start this.
Now where's my bitch rival..... Ineed to worm up my sexy body brfore i get into real business.

Offline Marc F

• Looking to add more girls to the victims list !
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2016, 09:05:47 PM »
Busty Asian Apple all the way ! That girl is beautiful and a mean fighter ! No doubt about it, she will beat her opponent !

Offline BlackHulk

• Mixed wrestling,/ 2on 1 matches
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2016, 10:19:43 PM »
  I picked Busty Asian Apple. Cum on, just look at her. Shes a walking wet dream, beauty, power, skill. Id gladly submit to a beautiful fighter like her. The rest of the girl will have to submit as well.
6', 220 pound well developed black male lookng  for mixed matches and 2 on 1 handicap style matches with females..

Offline backbreakher

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2016, 03:35:50 PM »
Some great match-ups here and some clear winners - in particular Elin, Katie P & Rama. However, perhaps the toughest 1st round match is between Apple & Stephanie K, and the winner of this one could well go all the way to prove herself the top lady - which is why I've gone for Apple - one of the best body's on FCF and her experiences, against me amongst others, will stand her in good stead for coming out top. Go Apple!  :-*

Offline StefanieKTX

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2016, 04:01:09 PM »
Hmmm... I knew that Appleao was going to be a tough opponent - she simply has so much experience with these poll fights and so many friends here, she has an enormous amount of support, so I shouldn't be surprised that after moving into a small lead yesterday, I come back less than 24 hours later to find that she's not only come back, but pulled out to the strongest lead either of us has taken. I shouldn't be surprised... but yet, I am.

I know that all of you guys are entranced by a set of big tits, but come on... You are fighters. You know what it takes to Dominate an opponent... and yet somehow you look at her and think that she could beat me? She's no doubt tough... clever, strong, determined. But that doesn't mean that she has a chance against a woman who is stronger, faster, and more skilled as a fighter... someone who is more clever and more determined. She thinks she has everything that I've got? Get real. She doesn't have my power. She doesn't have my absolute focus and determination to come out on top. If you doubt me, just look at us and ask yourself which woman has the body built for cheesecake photos, and which one has a body built for fighting.

Appleao is popular, but in a fight, I am the better woman.

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2016, 07:04:32 PM »
Is there actually a question as to who is sexier, when Stefanie is in the poll?

Since, somehow, I am NOT, she will clean the field out with a hose!
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2016, 10:40:34 PM »
Mm, sorry Stephanie, you're one hell of a woman, but Apple's gonna take ya. Regardless of how fit ya are, or how strong ya think ya are, she's got a way of breaking ya down, wrapping ya up, slowly but surely she'll beat ya down and dominate ya and leave ya a whimpering, hot mess.

Offline KatieP

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2016, 09:05:07 AM »
I really like the look of Elin, and seeing we both dominated our matches (so far), I think we should meet next...
Lets go body to body Elin, what do you say x

Offline StefanieKTX

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2016, 04:51:28 PM »
I've got abs too babe

Oh Apple, that's cute. I've been fair... admitting you are hot, and probably even tough. But when you come back trying to compare what you've got with me? and pretending it's the same thing? Please. You've got a good waist that shows a bit of definition because you keep a decent diet. In that sense, yes, you have abs.

But then there is me. I've got a body that is built by hard work, trained for endurance, for strength, and making women like you cry. A body that is focused on being the best, and pounding the hell out of women who fancy themselves tough but haven't done the work, breaking them. Breaking you. I know you think you are a fighter. I know that all your friends here admire you for your words, but you've never faced a woman like me. You've never faced a woman that can wear down that body of yours while chipping away at your arrogance, who has the smarts to see your weaknesses, hammer away at those too, and leave you on the ground, wondering how it happened.

I've tended to keep a low profile here, until now, but I have long experience with dominating women who dominate, and making alphas accept their beta status. Some women would be disappointed that they drew you in the first round, but I love it. Because once you're broken and done, Katie, Elin, Priya and all the others who are winning their contests easily will also see what's coming for them, and they will be fucking terrified.

Offline StefanieKTX

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2016, 05:21:09 PM »
Funny... I was just thinking that it's me that's starting to really make you nervous, since you need to reply to my posts so quickly.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2016, 09:38:25 PM »
Team Tara Wild