News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

the real thing, and all out.

• 17 Replies

Offline LuvFemFights

Re: the real thing, and all out.
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2017, 06:20:25 PM »
Great Video!  Both girls definitely came to fight!
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!

Offline Ebenezer_Mack

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2017, 05:42:52 AM »
This is one of the toughtest real  fights I have ever seen - Crystal vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vxUwlHEhuM&index=246&list=PLmSRwET2A-ofpMKi-8mjAA33YvOhxO_GA

what ya think guys?
That's from Crystal Video Magazine 8.  The thinner girl is Shannon.  She fought on a lot of the Crystal Mags.  She started as a woman with very youthful looks and transformed over the years into someone who had not exactly lived a healthy lifestyle.  Her final opponent, Leslie, referenced her alleged drug use in the pre-fight interview.  I loved watching Shannon fight because she fought like the girls I saw fight at school; hair pulling, reckless abandon slapping and kicking.   She was not above gouging, scratching and biting, all of which she was admonished for "Shannon, no biting!"  Here's to you Shannon, whereever you are. 

Offline Ebenezer_Mack

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2017, 05:55:41 AM »
Tiger....that is one of the best fights Crystal ever did, in my opinion.  There was clearly some history between those two women, and from the very start a lot of hostility.  Outstanding catfight!!  I believe it was from CV-7.

You are correct sir, that is indeed from Crystal Magazine #7.  Shannon, the blonde, seems to have a much bigger beef with Jennifer than Jennifer does with her.  Jennifer holds her own wonderfully, but the look in Shannon's eyes makes it seem like it was definitely personal.  It's still one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite (I'd have to think about it).  The girls look and are dressed great (yeah, I'm one of those barefoot fans). The acoustics of the room should not be underplayed; one can hear the labored breathing as the two struggle against each other.  Every connected pucnch and slap can be clearly heard, as well as the  vocal exclamation of pain that each inflicts.  The fight is clearly edited because if you notice Jennifer's hair is different in different scenes.  Regardless, the editor at Crystal did an excellent job to get the best out a great catfight.