Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
December 21, 2014, 11:23:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Topless Catfight Action on Sales at VQXmovies.com  (Read 988 times)
modelfight

I love catfights!

« on: January 02, 2010, 06:48:39 pm »

Check out topless action from ModelFight during the New Year's Sale Event:

http://vqxmovies.com/mftopdown.htm
speed
God Member

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 09:30:42 pm »

I would love to watch your videos, but I cannot find any player that will open you vids on my Mac
Tap Her Out

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 11:31:48 pm »

Don't know if this is the actual producer who published this post but it looks like you have closed up shop?
You were a Florida operation but know your address is Kansas. In addition, I haven't seen any new matches from you in about 2 years.  Your talent was top shelf and unfortunately you did not produce very many in
the Top Cat series. Wish you had! Perhaps budgetary and liability concerns kept you from producing more titles like Vicious Vixens? That is a very good rules fight. I am a competitive advocate most of your catalog was semi-comp with the wrestling ranging from fair to poor. Nevertheless you probably produced enough to keep the revenue streams coming in for many years to come. Someone with some deep pockets should build on what you started because i feel you could have become an American DWW type company.
Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator
God Member

John-Femmefight

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 12:10:42 am »

Agreed. Would love to see new content and a way to play back on the Mac!!!

Freecatfights Admin
Pages: [1]

Jump to: