News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Serena Williams vs Maria Sharapova (poll and question)

• 13 Replies

Offline Seriousness

Serena Williams vs Maria Sharapova (poll and question)
« on: July 12, 2016, 04:15:36 AM »
How would this play out (wrestling and fist fight)? Elaborate please.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 05:35:31 AM by seriousness »

Offline fight_lover1

• God Member
Re: Serena Williams vs Maria Sharapova (poll and question)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 08:03:33 AM »
If somebody teach Maria how to throw a punch and keep Serena on distance than she maybe (just maybe) can win.
Her chances could be 30-35% in that kind of match.
But in any other case, if they start to hairpull and wrestle on the ground Serena will 99% win and get on top of Maria finishing her with hard punches.

I predict second scenario :)
(94%)

Offline Catfightlover82

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 10:16:59 AM »
Serena...

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 02:43:30 PM »
Aw man, I missed the poll. But either way Serena would dominate Sharpova. Now if you wanted to make this move of a fair fight, partner Maria with Ana against Serena. They'd still most likely lose, but at least they'd fare better.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 09:42:28 PM »
if Maria & Ana are put together against Serena, i think then maria & ana will win after a good fight, bcoz according to me muscular serena can't fight too long against 2 women like ana & maria.

Aw man, I missed the poll. But either way Serena would dominate Sharpova. Now if you wanted to make this move of a fair fight, partner Maria with Ana against Serena. They'd still most likely lose, but at least they'd fare better.
I think Serena would knock out one of them to better enjoy torturing the other for a bit longer. As to a fight Maria alone against Serena, Serena would snap her in halves without effort.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 10:01:38 PM »
if Maria & Ana are put together against Serena, i think then maria & ana will win after a good fight, bcoz according to me muscular serena can't fight too long against 2 women like ana & maria.
Are you kidding me, she'll probably trap one in a headscissors and the other in a headlock. The race will be to see who taps or passes out first.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline KatrinaJackson

• QUEEN OF NYC
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 10:16:47 PM »
The same way their tennis matches play out.....SERENA DOMINATION!
Biggest and Baddest bitch around

Offline fight_lover1

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 07:39:12 AM »
OK, Serena is beast. If you put her against two ordinary girls she would play with them and firstly beat one with second being to afraid to step in.
But Ana and Maria are tough athletes. Serena is probably not a good puncher, if she fight 1 on 1 she would probably try to use her superior strenght and mass to
win in wrestling and get in sg pin. In 2 vs 1 match she could win if she keep both girl on distance with punches and then throw one good punch to KO one of the girls and then finish the other in 1 on 1 fight.
But I think in 2 vs 1 she will probably wildly attack 1 of the girls (Maria?) and get in SG pin very fast, but that will let other girl (Ana) opportunity to attack her and apply headlock on Serena's head.
Then Maria could (if she is not too much damaged :) ) get up and help Ana to finish Serena.
70% for Ana&Maria in 2vs1 battle :)
Are you kidding me, she'll probably trap one in a headscissors and the other in a headlock. The race will be to see who taps or passes out first.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 10:22:38 PM »
OK, Serena is beast. If you put her against two ordinary girls she would play with them and firstly beat one with second being to afraid to step in.
But Ana and Maria are tough athletes. Serena is probably not a good puncher, if she fight 1 on 1 she would probably try to use her superior strenght and mass to win in wrestling and get in sg pin. In 2 vs 1 match she could win if she keep both girl on distance with punches and then throw one good punch to KO one of the girls and then finish the other in 1 on 1 fight.
But I think in 2 vs 1 she will probably wildly attack 1 of the girls (Maria?) and get in SG pin very fast, but that will let other girl (Ana) opportunity to attack her and apply headlock on Serena's head.
Then Maria could (if she is not too much damaged :) ) get up and help Ana to finish Serena.
70% for Ana&Maria in 2vs1 battle :)
Have you seen Serena's arms recently? And the power of her swings? She probably hits like a cinderblock. I think a 2 on 1 tag-match would be the only way the girls could win, as Serena has the sheer strength and then some to overcome them both if they tried to double team her. They'd have to rely on hit and run tactics to stop her because as soon as either of them gets caught, it's over. Then it's just a matter of cornering the other and doing likewise. I feel like Serena wouldn't bother with a pin and just go for a straight knock-out or submission.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 01:44:49 AM »
Haha! When ppl are determined to find how a kitten is a danger to a pitbull they will keep finding it. Reminds me of other impossible complicated arguments instead of looking at the actual contenders. Serena Wiiliams, yes she's got to be so careful, those viscous girls might just slap her face and she'll run home crying - LMAO ,  hehe
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline fight_lover1

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2016, 07:36:00 AM »
Have you seen Serena's arms recently? And the power of her swings? She probably hits like a cinderblock. I think a 2 on 1 tag-match would be the only way the girls could win, as Serena has the sheer strength and then some to overcome them both if they tried to double team her. They'd have to rely on hit and run tactics to stop her because as soon as either of them gets caught, it's over. Then it's just a matter of cornering the other and doing likewise. I feel like Serena wouldn't bother with a pin and just go for a straight knock-out or submission.
Hm, now I see... yes, she looks stronger then ever... OK, that doesnt mean that she has a proper technique and knows how to punch... Interesting match, 2vs1 :) Would love to see it.
My prediction is 55% for Maria&Ana - 45% for Serena to win.

So, if 2 is not enough-how many female tennis players would be enough to stop Serena? :D Which one could help Ana&Maria to stop her?

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2016, 02:51:59 PM »
Hm, now I see... yes, she looks stronger then ever... OK, that doesnt mean that she has a proper technique and knows how to punch... Interesting match, 2vs1 :) Would love to see it.
My prediction is 55% for Maria&Ana - 45% for Serena to win.

So, if 2 is not enough-how many female tennis players would be enough to stop Serena? :D Which one could help Ana&Maria to stop her?
I don't really want to go there, but Serena IS black. Also, her backhand could knock either of her opponents into next Tuesday.
I'd give Serena 80% odds to win.

Offline fight_lover1

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2016, 07:20:24 PM »
OK... :) what if Caroline Wozniacki came to help Ana&Maria in 3vs1 fight to stop Serena? :D Percentage chances?
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2016, 09:07:38 PM »
I think a three on one situation would tip the tides out of Serena's favor.

Maybe down to something like 3:6. However if you add Venus, it solidly swings back into the blacks girl court.