News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF Amazon 3: Summer Rae vs Amanda Cerny

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Amazon 3: Summer Rae vs Amanda Cerny
« on: July 13, 2016, 04:03:23 PM »
{alt}free upload

{alt}free image uploading

Amanda Cerny promised one thing would be true no matter who won this fight.  Summer Rae would be challenged.  She wouldn’t be a push over for Summer.

Summer Rae got in the ring and walked over to Amanda and put her arms on each rope and looked down on Amanda “Won’t be a pushover, you’re a god damn speed bump bitch.”

Summer towered over Amanda and could see the intimidation in Amanda’s eyes so she backed up leaned forward “Come on Bumps”

Summer was leaning left and right fully stretching out each leg.  Amanda could see something in Summer she never saw before.  A confidence about what was going to happen here.  She coud see her destruction in Summer’s eyes.

“We going to do this.”

Summer backed away “Come on I got Keibler soon and I got a message to send.”

Amanda walked out of the ring “No I’m not going to embarrass myself here just so you and Stacy can be in each other face.”  She went to the corner and grabbed a mic “I forfeit.”

Amanda dropped the microphone and walked away and past Stacy Keibler.  Summer picked up the microphone still not seeing Stacy “Keibler, why don’t you come out here and we’ll have ourselves a little chat.”

Stacy was given a microphone and she walked up the steps “Summer, we’ve been doing this since the first fight so yeah lets let it be known.”

Stacy walked to the middle as was her habit from WWE days and slowly went between the top and middle rope and looked there was Summer facing her matching position.  Ass perked up for people to see, legs on display.

“You don’t like me”  Stacy said

“I can’t stand you, from the day I signed I got compared to you… At your peak you didn’t come close to my basement.”

“You’re a joke, a knock off who never got the fans interest like me.”

“Stacy I stayed employed through bad angles, forced hook ups and I did it in the PG era.  I’m twice the entertainer as you, I’m twice the athlete and when you beat Eva I’m coming out and you know I’m coming out”

“I’m hoping you are because I already see it in your eyes; doubt”

“You see resolve, nobody can give you the beating I can and nobody can take the beating you can give like me.  I’ll have my rules and you’ll sign on to them its all about how the result will be found out.”

“Yeah your resolve or doubt but Summer whatever you need to feel confident vs me I’ll do because in the end I walk away the winner.”

Summer stepped out of the ring and down to the floor.  Stacy followed and they were eye to eye “I want you to see this Stacy and I want you to know the sight”  Summer began to walk away “When we fight and you see me walking away you’ll be laid out in the middle of the ring.”