News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF Amazon 3: Stacy Keibler vs Eva Marie

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Amazon 3: Stacy Keibler vs Eva Marie
« on: July 15, 2016, 04:58:26 PM »
{alt}photo uploading

{alt}screencast

Eva Marie stood on the middle ropes looking down on Stacy Keibler.  “I’m going to disappoint Danielle… She is facing me not you.”

Stacy got confused “Who the hell is Danielle”

“That’s Summer’s real name.”

“Her real name is Wannabe.”

“Whatever, get in here and get your ass kicked”

She stayed on the middle ropes and Stacy quickly got on the steps and pushed Eva Marie off the ropes and got up on the top rope.  She waited and jumped off as Eva started to turn around and hit a missile dropkick that got eva in the chest and sent her flipping over.

“This is all about me now, no testing others out either you can hang or you can’t.”

Stacy saw her chance to end this fight quick.  She ran at Eva Marie as she was getting up and put her foot on the back of Eva Marie’s head jumped up and used her strong legs and slammed Eva Marie’s face into the mat for a perfect curb stomp

She pinned Eva Marie for the easy 1,2,3 and then stood up and called out Summer Rae.  “Name the rules bitch cause you get what you demanded and I’m going to hurt you.”

“Ok then.”  Summer was walking out and had the microphone in her hand and behind her men with a table and some chairs.  “I have a contract and the two of us… Well we’re going to have a contract signing.”

They set the table up and Stacy sat in one chair and put her legs up, they reached across the table.  Summer came into the ring and sized Stacy from toes to head.  Summer sat in her chair and pushed it to the opposite of end where Stacy’s was so they looked across the far corners of the table right at each other.  Summer then brought her amazing long legs up to the other corner and looked at stacy and smiled because Stacy was admiring her legs.

“So Summer, you get to fight me.. You get to fight a me who hasn’t lost since Erin Andrews are you nervous?”

“Stacy, I heard about your fight with Erin.  Skills weren’t used just two women trying to stop the other from ever having sex again but in the end Erin Andrews knocked you out cold.   Fighting models, fighting former athletes, fighting pin ups with no talent… Sorry Eva.  Well Stacy that isn’t beating Erin Andrews, that isn’t beating Adrianne Curry and it damn sure is going to once again put you at the inferior end when we are in this ring and we’re fighting.  So n Stacy I’m not nervous at all.  Are you?”

“Yeah Summer I’m nervous, you are the most legit competition I’ve faced since Erin and probably more legitimate than Erin.”

“No probably and I’m here solely to kick your ass and pin you in this ring or make you submit in this ring.”

“Summer, since I lost to Erin who has since gotten her ass kicked because all she had was a fight against me.  I have literally no interest in a rematch with her, the fact I’m still here and she’s not proves she got lucky.  I’m staring at the smuggest bitch I think Ive ever been face to face with since Adrianne curry and I went for sushi.  You won’t make me submit, you won’t pin I’m going to beat you now what rules do you want.”

“Those are my only rules I personally want.  The victory has to happen in the ring, ropes can break the pin or submission.  What rules do you want.”

“I only have one request, no using weapons.  We can throw and use the ring steps or object but no grabbing things and using them.  This is about two women who will always be compared to each other and we won’t have anything holding us back because I’m going to teach you what a Stacy Keibler who has all your skills but actually knows how to win a non-scripted catfight is all about.  I’m going to teach you that all these bitches who are calling me out actually had ZERO interest in fighting me except you and Lima.  The rest either got their asses kicked like Bundchen and that fake red head I just knocked out or they’ll soon be beaten like you.”

“I agree to your conditions do you agree to mine.”

“Nothing will give me greater satisfaction than kicking your ass around this arena, proving my legs are better than yours, proving I’m better than you than beating you in the ring.”  Stacy signed

Summer stood up and stacy stood up and they stared across at each other.  “I just listened to you rant on you saying your rules and why.  Well bitch listen up, I can do any move you can but better.  You fight dirty and Ill fight dirtier.  You make me bleed it won’t be just my blood on this canvas but at the end stacy after every move is done.  When we’ve shown the counters, when I see how aggressive you truly are and you see that you are Claymation to my CGI I walk away the best and you get carried out.”

They stood there hands on the table pushing down, muscles ready to pounce “Vince usually liked to end this with a bit of a brawl in my higher rated time.”

“He still does but I can wait to get my hands on you.”

“Here get a hand on me now.”  Stacy extended her hand for a handshake and Summer looked down and back at Stacy.

She smiled and shook Stacy’s hand then both women grabbed that forearm and tried to haul the other woman over the table but it was a stalemate.

They backed away “Soon.”

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: WBACCF Amazon 3: Stacy Keibler vs Eva Marie
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 08:22:26 PM »
This needs to be a submission match

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF Amazon 3: Stacy Keibler vs Eva Marie
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 12:25:30 AM »
Summer vs Stacy?

Offline habib