News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lola Ogunnaike vs Kaley Cuoco

• 8 Replies

Offline fight_lover1

• God Member
Lola Ogunnaike vs Kaley Cuoco
« on: July 15, 2016, 06:34:16 PM »
OK, both girls are working out and have very muscular bodies. And both know that they are stronger then 90% off girls in showbussines.
So, when they meet in person rivalry soonly grew into a catfight to prove which one is the queen of the showbussines tigress :)

Lola Ogunnaike 40yo, 5'7.5'' (172cm) vs Kaley Cuoco 30yo, 5'6''(168cm)

Lola vs Kaley
{alt}{alt}

Lola vs Kaley
{alt}{alt}

Lola
{alt}

Kaley

Lola
{alt}

Kaley
{alt}

Lola
{alt}

Kaley

Offline joymitra77

• joymitra77 @ Trillian
Re: Lola Ogunnaike vs Kaley Cuoco
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 07:52:39 PM »
kaley of course by all means

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 03:23:53 AM »
Lola and a lot of people think she is tougher the Kaley.  Soon after the fight begins, Kaley takes over and then starts to give Lola the beatkng of her life.  Lola tries to crawl away but Kaley is not done and beats Lola up more.

D

Offline Catfightlover82

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 11:13:34 PM »
Kaley

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 04:08:22 AM »
Kaley wins a close fight. Lola is tough but Kaley is an awesome fighter. She beats this women bad once she gets control in the fight.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 05:29:52 PM »
I understand why the poll is favoring Kaley but in real life Lola would tie the smaller blonde in knots and have her screaming to give up in 20 seconds. Well, that's my opinion anyway.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 06:43:52 PM »
I don't know why so many people are favoring Kaley, to it seems that Lola solidly edges her out in terms of strength. Not enough for an overwhelming win, but I don't feel she' at risk of losing.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Online herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 07:04:01 PM »
That's a really hot battle of female muscle between two sexy women, I'm convinced Lola would win after a bone grinding struggle between them.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline fight_lover1

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 12:44:46 PM »
I don't know why so many people are favoring Kaley, to it seems that Lola solidly edges her out in terms of strength. Not enough for an overwhelming win, but I don't feel she' at risk of losing.
I agree... I love Kaley but am very surprised with poll results. My opinion is that Kaley would use her smile and be very friendly to Lola and do whatever she can to avoid Lola becoming her enemy and fight her :) .
Because in a fight Lola would after 2-3 minutes be on top of her. She is in better shape, taller and I think has longer reach than Kaley.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u6taRRM0Hs
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 12:46:18 PM by fight_lover1 »