News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The FFFC - Innauguration Day

• 38 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
The FFFC - Innauguration Day
« on: July 16, 2016, 12:53:00 PM »
        Here is the latest happening in the FFFC.

It is written in collaboration with my dearest friend from Spain, Maura.

This will be the first of a three part saga of our new club members.

Maura and I are overwhelmed with the response from the members here.

We hope you all enjoy this.                                             

INNAUGURATION DAY

All the members were on edge in the club since never before had so many new bitches applied to join at the same time. Tempers were fraying, nipples were spiking and clits were pulsating.

Everyone was in heat!!

Previously Maura or Toni had tested new members in a one on one fuck fight, or occasionally in a two on one.

But today there were five new members to be inducted into the FFFC – The Female Fuck and Fight Club.

They were:

# Anna the Marine Chick, known worldwide in the lesbian communities as a rough and tough butch;

# Yvette the saucy American with European heritage and a lesbian who devoured any woman that came near her, and who disputed Lucie’s claim to being the European fuck fight champion, though Maura also had prevailed over Lucie on almost all occasions they had fucked;

# Carols38c from the UK, a tough as they come dyke who loved nothing more than beating up on any bitch who dared challenge her, and then fucking her senseless;

# Lisa, the erotic bisexual from Sydney, Toni’s home town, and who Toni had recently fucked her raw in a full on strapon fuck fight;

# Busty Priya, whose ego was as big as her stupendous tits and who never walked away from a fuck fight.

Although all five had reputations for their ferocity when fuck fighting, Toni and Maura had decided that the five new bitches would meet in a fuck fight free for all.

It had been decided that Anna and Carols38c were to initially face off in a nhb brawl, and it was anticipated that these two would go at each other in the most violent fashion.

Priya had been challenged by the Asian from Singapore, Carol and both were on edge wanting at each other. Maura and Toni expected that these two Asian bitches would go at each other’s tits and cxnts with one aim in mind – devouring the other.

When it was announced that Yvette had applied to join the club, the hot French lesbian member, Lucie, who also had an ego to match her tits, insisted with Maura to be let loose on Yvette. And Maura agreed with Toni’s approval.

This left Lisa whose reputation had been spreading across the lesbian world as word surfaced that she had pushed Toni to the brink, and so it seemed natural that she should be paired initially with Vanessa, who had been absent for some time travelling across the US.

All members had been emailed with the announcement of the night’s entertainment. This started many heated exchanges between the members, since all were lusting for this all in fuck fight brawl. Of course all expected that the night would eventually descend into a wild night of fucking.

The email stipulated formal evening wear, with no panties or thongs to be worn, though none expected the gowns to stay on, once the festivities started.

Maura and Toni had decided that the stateroom on the club’s luxury motor cruiser would be the ideal setting for the night’s fun.

In ones and twos the members arrived and walked along the wharf to the launch. Already Jane and Joan, who had not seen each other in weeks were bumping hips and pressing tits against the other.

There was fire in their eyes.

Sandy was trying to interpose between them, desperately wanting to resume her fuck war with Jane, but Joan was having none of this….for now.

Martha had arrived wearing a glittering sapphire coloured gown with her tits overflowing, and she quickly confronted Dotti again, wanting to settle their old scores.

Trudy, Charisse, Sonia, Lulu, Lydia, Suzanne, the Swedish Michelle, Jan, Vanessa, Beverley and Michelle from the US had all arrived during the day, and had been enjoying the sunshine as they lay naked, energising from the rays. They were all chattering expectantly that afternoon, gauging the possible outcomes of the night’s attractions.

Maura and Toni had spent the afternoon in their suite fucking like there was no tomorrow. These two big, thick dykes were revelling in the success of their joint venture club.

Once they were all on board, the female crew were ordered to cast off, as the maids circulated offering French champagne and hors d’oeuvres to the members.

The new inductees , however, were all on edge, eyeing off their initial opponents, as the members came up to each, pressed a tit, locked mouths in soul drenching kisses , grabbed asses or pussies.

The atmosphere was electric as Maura and Toni called the gathering for quiet, and urging the members to “get comfortable” on the settees and cushions……………..

‘This is a unique night for the club” Maura announced, “ for as you all know we have a total of 5 applications from new bitches”.

“Toni and I decided that all five should go at each other simultaneously, which we know that all of you will find, shall we say, very stimulating”.

Toni added “And we have also decided that two current members, Vanessa and Carol from Singapore, will be invited to even things out, as they were”. 

“But first the five must undergo an initial test, a tit squeeze off, as you will” Toni continued. “All five must strip off now and group into a tight circle”.

The five bitches couldn’t strip quickly enough, all five desperate to unleash on each other, and by now all the members were reclining on couches, kissing and fondling their partners.

All except Jane, Joan and Sandy who were already squeezing tits and asses of the other, and they were joined by the blonde bitch Jan, and what a sight they were, four big titted blondes in heat.

But we digress from the main course of the evening.

Priya, Anna, Carols38c, Yvette and Lisa had all shimmied out of their gowns, and were circling each other warily.

Their tits were heaving in anticipation on their chests, thick nipples spiking, clits throbbing and pussies already secreting juices. The air was filled with the pungent aromas of aroused womanhood.

Toni and Maura then positioned them in a tight circle and instructed them to reach for the breast of the woman either side and to take hold. All five vixens greedily latched onto the tit of their rival waiting for the word to start.

Maura told them that this would be the initial test to see how tough each of their tits were, and as she spoke all five bitches quietly started to squeeze.

Toni then hissed “GO…SQUEEZE YOU BITCHES”.

And the war began..........

Offline Trudy

• God Member
Re: The FFFC - Innauguration Day
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 04:24:53 PM »
Charisse and I are sitting together and watching the tit squeeze off. We are inspired by the give and take of pain by the new girls. Perhaps that is why we already have each other's meaty clits trapped in our long acrylic tallons.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 04:56:12 PM »
watching my rival hungrily as Lisa squeezes her opposites tits and has hers squeezed in turn...soon the cheering begins.."cum on Lisa..squeeze those tits you bitch"..I hear myself saying...and then I feel my own being grabbed and squeezed by the slut Suzanne...turning to face her I grab her tits..spin her around so I can keep an eye on my rival Lisa..and squeeze Suzannes back in a hard tight grip

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 09:31:33 PM »
while squeezing Suzannes tits and keeping an eye on Lisa I then yell for my hopefully soon to be rival as well..."Go Anna...rip that tit of Carols off hon...and when you are done and I beat Lisa I want you Anna""

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 02:39:59 AM »
I spot Sonja who I haven't met before and snuggle down beside her...tall and slender next to my shorter curvy body.  "Hello honey...nice to...meet you" I thrust my tongue into her mouth, my boobs against hers.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 12:32:23 PM »
Trudy, Charisse, Sonia, Lulu, Lydia, Suzanne, the Swedish Michelle, Jan, Vanessa, Beverley and Michelle from the US had all arrived during the day, and had been enjoying the sunshine as they lay naked, energising from the rays.

Oooh, am assuming the Sonia here is me?  ::) But any ways, enjoying soaking up the sun, and flaunting my slim, athletic body ...  ;) :D

I spot Sonja who I haven't met before and snuggle down beside her...tall and slender next to my shorter curvy body.  "Hello honey...nice to...meet you" I thrust my tongue into her mouth, my boobs against hers.

"Mmmm!" I shudder as Lulu forces her tongue into my mouth ... my own tongue immediately darting to duel with hers, stabbing at hers ... as our nude nipples joust teasingly against each other ... "Looking fwd to hearing you scream with lust as I make you, cum, darling!", I tease ...  :P :-*

- Sonja
P.S. Please note that I'll be away traveling internationally from next week for almost a month, and not going to be online much ... though will try to check in here when I can ...  ;)
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 06:53:23 PM »
After slinking out of my gown, naked, my hard body adorned with tattoos.... I lock eyes with the one who I was suppose to brawl with, Carols38c... She glares at me, naked, a mature sexfighter, ready to lock clits with anyone who tests her.... I move silently toward her and she towards me... Only a few feet apart, my pussy is leaking down my thigh, my breathing faster, nipples diamond hard... We reach for each other's breasts and clamp down.... I here to the command and I tighten my grip as the blonde tightens hers...

Gritting my teeth and grunting in pain as her hands and my hands cause the mounds to take on gruesome shapes... I pull back, stretching her tits, but she does the same and our breasts form cone shapes.... AAAAWWWWW FUCK!!! I pull her down and she does me, to our knees, sliding closer... Our bellies touch as do the backs of our hands... I move my mouth to hers.... Eager to shove my tongue inside.....

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2016, 01:44:27 AM »
slides into the room, blowing a kiss at lulu and a wink at her knowing we still have unresolved issues, in a white off shoulder gown with no panties and bra, my heart is beating like a runaway train as I feast my eyes at the lovely ladies assembled around me.

I slide past the ladies occasional pausing to  exchange a few pleasantries  wit the ladies  and in between the sweet worts and warm hugs checking them out wondering who I will be targeting next or who will be targeting me.

I see the indian gal, Priya, new to the club trying to make her mark, Toni has said it right... Prita  whose ego was as big as her stupendous tits, coming from a fellow asian community I felt I had to put Priya in her place, her rudeness and careless remarks had brushed people the wrong way.

As the 5 ladies encircle each other, I see the faces I miss so much, sliding up to Maura and Toni giving them long wet kisses and  big hugs as my hands slides in  caressing their bodies..... miss you lovely ladies as I  slide in between them one arms around each of their waist watching the action
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 07:20:31 AM »
Great start so far!!!
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2016, 02:33:11 PM »
"Mmmm!" I shudder as Lulu forces her tongue into my mouth ... my own tongue immediately darting to duel with hers, stabbing at hers ... as our nude nipples joust teasingly against each other ... "Looking fwd to hearing you scream with lust as I make you, cum, darling!", I tease ...  :P :-*

- Sonja
P.S. Please note that I'll be away traveling internationally from next week for almost a month, and not going to be online much ... though will try to check in here when I can ...  ;)

I roll up onto Sonja's lap, straddling one thigh, my knee shoving up into her crotch.  I grab her wrists and force them up over her head as I lean in and my lips and tongue go to work on those little boobies and hard sharp nipples.  'We'll see who makes who cum, darling!'

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2016, 10:07:51 PM »
Make Sonja whimper like a hungry bitch

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 04:41:36 AM »
First great start to the initiation Toni\Maura

Sitting off to the side watching these lovely new girls mauling each others tits  - secretly hoping for the Aussie Lisa to prevail, as i would love to climb in beside that bith.

On one side, my "friend" Jane is trying to get my attention from Sandy, who I have engaged in a passionate all out kiss - tongue war, as be battle with our tits laying next to each other.  I can feel my nipples scrape across her large breasts as she tries to press those hard nipples of hers into my beasts...  Jane's fingers are sliding between my legs, getting me more and more worked up... 

Then I see Jan, join us, jumping on Jane......

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 05:47:22 AM »
Well, well Joan it seems that the four big blonde bimbos are really getting into each other.

And as for Lisa, it seems you have heard how she really pushed me in our nasty strapon war of a couple of weeks ago.

Being a fellow Aussie you should beware of what you wish for, as you should remember what this particular Aussie bitch has done to you in years gone by.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2016, 11:09:23 AM »

- Sonja

I roll up onto Sonja's lap, straddling one thigh, my knee shoving up into her crotch.  I grab her wrists and force them up over her head as I lean in and my lips and tongue go to work on those little boobies and hard sharp nipples.  'We'll see who makes who cum, darling!'

"Oooh NOOO, Lulu!", I yelp in stunned surprise as your lips and tongue exquisitely lick and caress my stiffening nipples ... your knee hard but sensually rubbing against my soaked, hairy pussy ... goosebumps form on my skin as I feel myself flush all over with lust ... but deliberately try to control the swelling desire within ... as I tense my muscles to give a powerful lunge ... flipping you over ... with me landing on top ... in the driving seat as it were now, my mouth latching onto your large, ruby nipples, my knee driving into your vulva, grinding you hard in a scissors ... muttering: "How does that feel, bitch? Am gonna have you shuddering & screaming in no time, honey!"  ;) :P

- Sonja
P.S. Will be away from later today as mentioned above ... but eagerly looking fwd to reading the full, sexy, erotic story later ... when I have another chance to check in ...

Make Sonja whimper like a hungry bitch

Mmmm!  ::) :P ;D
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2016, 05:30:06 PM »
"Oooh NOOO, Lulu!", I yelp in stunned surprise as your lips and tongue exquisitely lick and caress my stiffening nipples ... your knee hard but sensually rubbing against my soaked, hairy pussy ... goosebumps form on my skin as I feel myself flush all over with lust ... but deliberately try to control the swelling desire within ... as I tense my muscles to give a powerful lunge ... flipping you over ... with me landing on top ... in the driving seat as it were now, my mouth latching onto your large, ruby nipples, my knee driving into your vulva, grinding you hard in a scissors ... muttering: "How does that feel, bitch? Am gonna have you shuddering & screaming in no time, honey!"  ;) :P

mmmmmm I moan loudly as you flip me over and roll up onto me on your knees, grinding a knee into my kitty making me buck back against you.  'That...feels...wonderful..honey..' I gasp.  Your position up over me gives me just as much opportunity to grind my knee up into your pussy spreading your lips around my thigh, and it also lets me get my mouth on your hard left nipple sucking it getting it between my teeth and tugging on it