News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The FFFC - Innauguration Day

• 38 Replies

Offline Carols 38C candies

• God Member
Re: The FFFC - Innauguration Day
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2016, 06:50:24 PM »
Drawing Anna in closer I slide my full pink lips past her mouth and whisper into her ear ...." A lot of women have tried darling but there aren't many strong enough to lock up with me " .

Sawing my razor sharp thumb nails into her thick nipples makes her moan and groan as she gasps out again I lock lips with her and make her gag as my wet tongue slides down her throat .

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2016, 07:11:14 PM »
Drawing Anna in closer I slide my full pink lips past her mouth and whisper into her ear ...." A lot of women have tried darling but there aren't many strong enough to lock up with me " .

Sawing my razor sharp thumb nails into her thick nipples makes her moan and groan as she gasps out again I lock lips with her and make her gag as my wet tongue slides down her throat .

Mmmmmmmm moaning in pain and pleasure as the blonde vixen stabs my nipples with her sharp nails and violates my mouth with tongue.... I turn my head, letting our noses rub, my tongue glides against yours as I try to shove it deep into your mouth... Drool drips down from my mouth onto our breasts... My eyes shut... I regrip your breasts from the outsides, squeezing them into cone shapes, milking the large mounds of flesh....

I move my left knee up outside your hip, foot on the ground as I push forward trying to take us both down to the floor....

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2016, 01:28:12 AM »
God she's strong ............

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh my tits .....my tits . She's pulling and squeezing my tit meat , kneading my big heavy orbs . I must fight back , cant let her dominate me .

I leave her nipples and start mashing Anna's tit flesh . Thrusting together I hungrily kiss back our tongues wrestling for supremacy , as I feel her push me backwards I wrap my arms under her armpits and squeeze tight as my bigger tits obliterate Annas I fall to the mat and wrap my long legs around her waist my hairy pussy rubbing into her belly as we both begin grunting .

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 05:51:44 AM »
God she's strong ............

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh my tits .....my tits . She's pulling and squeezing my tit meat , kneading my big heavy orbs . I must fight back , cant let her dominate me .

I leave her nipples and start mashing Anna's tit flesh . Thrusting together I hungrily kiss back our tongues wrestling for supremacy , as I feel her push me backwards I wrap my arms under her armpits and squeeze tight as my bigger tits obliterate Annas I fall to the mat and wrap my long legs around her waist my hairy pussy rubbing into her belly as we both begin grunting .

Dang this blonde is one tough bitch!!!

My hold on Carol's big tits is broken as she hugs herself to me... Those pale breasts push hard against mine and they mushroom out at the sides... Our momentum takes to the mat and her legs immediately wrap around my waist and I feel her corse pubic hair scratch my toned tummy...

Carol holds tight to me... I rock back and forth on top of her trying to shake her loose but she is stuck to me like a second skin.... My left hand reaches up to her head and I grip that blonde hair... I pull it hard moving my mouth to her ear... "Honey, I am gonna fuck you six ways from Sunday!"

My right slides down her side and I roll slightly to my left and my right hand slaps down on Carol's left butt cheek... Then I grip the ample ass and squeeze and knead the flesh like bread dough....

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2016, 01:52:09 PM »
As Anna leans in to whisper to me I feel her small hard breasts squashing into mine . I wrap my long legs around hers my stiletto heels stabbing into her calves .

"If you want to fuck bitch lets do it "

I start grinding my hairy fanny into hers and can feel the wetness between us . My thick meaty clit rises from its hood and I slam it into hers ........both of us grunting with the effort .

Will I penetrate her before she penetrates me ?????

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2016, 03:00:59 PM »
As Anna leans in to whisper to me I feel her small hard breasts squashing into mine . I wrap my long legs around hers my stiletto heels stabbing into her calves .

"If you want to fuck bitch lets do it "

I start grinding my hairy fanny into hers and can feel the wetness between us . My thick meaty clit rises from its hood and I slam it into hers ........both of us grunting with the effort .

Will I penetrate her before she penetrates me ?????

Her stiletto heels dig into my calves causing my back and hips to arch mashing our hips together as I feel her hairy pussy glide down to mine.... This isn't a friendly trib or a cute cuddle.... This is a grunge fuck, something nasty and wild...

"Blonde cxnt!!!"

I bring back my hips a little and slam them forward into hers... SMACK!!! I can feel our mutual juices causing our pussies and thighs to be a bit slippery... The scent of arousal fills my nostrils, so turning on, clit twitching, rising, slamming my hips against hers... SMACK!!!

I reach for your right breast from the outside again.... Gripping the meaty tit and squeezing... My right hand moves from groping your butt to sliding my fingers into your ass crack... Fingernails lightly scratching the sensitive skin....

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2016, 07:14:34 PM »
Oooooffffff.............uuuggghhhhh........escapes from my mouth as we slam together .

Then Anna starts trying to milk my big tit again . She's pulling , mauling and squeezing as I moan out my protest .

Got to have a real go at this tough bitch , I slide my hand down onto her hairy belly driving my fingers deep into her . As I go to flip her onto her back I feel her fingers probing my ass .Oh god no , no not that . In desperation I drop my mouth to her tit and hungrily suck her thick nipple into my mouth chewing and sucking .

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2016, 07:54:18 PM »
Looks like Anna has control of carol...but can she keep it?
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2016, 02:25:49 AM »
blows a kiss to Lindasue.... how you been dear
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2016, 05:59:35 AM »
Hmmmmm, everyone seems in heat, and why not.

Joan and Jane seem certain to erupt into a wild fuck fight over Sandy.

All three have only just returned from holiday breaks and are all raring to get at each other.

Maura and I knew that Anna and Carols38c were destined to brawl and we are both absorbed with the developing violence between them.

The second instalment of the Inauguration Day Party is due to be posted by Maura tomorrow.

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2016, 06:22:58 AM »
Oooooffffff.............uuuggghhhhh........escapes from my mouth as we slam together .

Then Anna starts trying to milk my big tit again . She's pulling , mauling and squeezing as I moan out my protest .

Got to have a real go at this tough bitch , I slide my hand down onto her hairy belly driving my fingers deep into her . As I go to flip her onto her back I feel her fingers probing my ass .Oh god no , no not that . In desperation I drop my mouth to her tit and hungrily suck her thick nipple into my mouth chewing and sucking .

AAAAWWWWWWW FFFFUUUUCCCCKKK!!! I cry out as her fingers plunge into my pussy and face covers my tit, finding my nipple and she starts to nibble and suck... I hear slurping sounds as this blonde vixen is like a hungry horny bitch trying to chew and suck my nipple off....

My body almost locks up as I moan and groan in pleasure and pain.... The fingers thrust into me faster and faster and my hips involuntarily start humping your violating hand... I release your tit and reach down inbetween us, finding your hairy wet cxnt, fingers entering you from your pussy and with my other hand at your ass.... My fingers find your rosebud and I insert one then two into you from behind....

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2016, 10:35:03 AM »
Mmmmm just coming back and keep an eye on my favourite club here and what I see is so hot and exciting...
Anna and Carol are really heating up things, a so hot and wild battle, a war of attrition... Cannot wait to see who will outfuck the other...
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2016, 01:07:53 AM »
Yes Lucie,

Welcome back from your trip.

We are all absorbed with the Anna and Carols38c fuck brawl. It is proving to be one of the nastiest fuck fights in the club.

But keep an eye on Jane, Joan and Sandy...these three are in heat as well, with Jan approaching the three of them.

Linda Sue has been approved now for membership and Maura and I will be inducting her very soon.

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2016, 09:37:07 PM »
Love it.   Anna has popped Carol's tight rosebud

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2016, 02:09:30 PM »
I arrive back at Maura's little yacht just in time to see naked sluts going at it everywhere ... But my eyes are peeled for that frickin double-dealer Sandy.. That blonde quim and I almost tore each other apart a week ago when she wouldn't back away from this thing she has about being Toni's number one -- Those were not loving embraces and I still got the raw red streaks on my butt to prove it (though in all honesty i have to admit Sandy is a big hot sexy bitch and we finally had to break apart after 7 hours of all out catlust with nothing settled)...

There she is... I spot her just as Trudy bumps that big rear of hers back into me. Can't blame her, Charisse has her boobs twisted dang near upside down.. and over Charisse's shoulder I see Sandy and JOAN of all bitches locked up arms wrapped tight fingers tangled in hair and trading tongue in a crazy wild kiss.

Hah!!! Two of the gals I most wanna dominate already turned on and ready for the taking... I slide down behind Joan and slip my hand around and along her thigh then inside feeling her shudder under my fingers as Sandy's eyes pop open over Joan's shoulders...I grin and wink and Sandy's face goes ABSOLUTELY RED!!!!....

Surprise hon!!!