News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jess vs Kelsey

• 19 Replies

Offline Steve5419

Jess vs Kelsey
« on: July 16, 2016, 10:24:52 PM »
Hey everyone I am back with another fight that may be taking place in my basement.  For those who haven't seen me on here before I am a trained Independent Professional Wrestler, and I have turned my basement into what I call my Dungeon wrestling training room.  In the past I have been asked by friends of mine if they could use my dungeon to physically settle issues they have.  The first fight I hosted was between two good friends of mine that had previously gotten into a fight at their kids soccer game.  They came to me because they wanted at each other one more time without their husbands knowledge.  I allowed them to fight it out with a few rules that I laid out for them.  My rules to fight in my basement are simply No hitting in the face, no biting, and no scratching.  First sign of blood the fight is immediately stopped.  Since the fight they are still cordial to each other due to their children being friends. 

Well now I have had two young women approach me to settle their issues in a physical manner.  Kelsey and Jess are both local college students that have a bit of a problem.  They are apparently dating the same guy.  When confronted the guy pretty much bailed and dumped them both.  Well needless to say they got into a fight over it which led to them both being arrested.  Well they heard that I allow people to use my basement to settle things. 

First off I would like your opinions on whether or not I should allow this to happen.  Second just for fun who do you guys think will win.

The top two pics are Kelsey 22, The bottom 2 are Jess 21

Offline Steve5419

Re: Jess vs Kelsey
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 11:03:35 PM »
See that's where my dilemma is honestly.  I know very little about their other fight except that it was outside of his dorm, and that security was called.  They were then turned over to the local police, and both were charged with Assault and disorderly conduct.  The assault charges were dropped since it was mutual combat and neither were willing to press charges.  Also from talking to both girls neither have much experience in fighting. 

The story I have been told is that Jess walked in on Kelsey and the guy watching TV.  Argument ensued between all 3 and the guy dumped both of them and kicked them out.  The girls then got into it on the lawn outside.  I don't get too much of an anger vibe from them honestly which is why I am strongly considering letting them fight it out.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 11:30:24 PM »
Could be to let off some steam, or they just want to finish what they started. 

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 05:30:18 PM »
Got a little more info out of Kelsey today. Apparently the guy was a frat boy who of course lived in the frat house. When the girls were arguing of course it attracted the attention of all the guys who were egging them on. The fact is Kelsey didn't want to fight Jess at first. So of course the guys pushed them into each other and the inevitable happened. The neighbors heard the commotion and called campus security and so on.  They have discussed the fight and want to keep it as civil as possible. I will keep everyone updated when I call Jess later on today.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 07:49:57 PM »
At least on Kelsey's part no. Still waiting to hear back from Jess right now. I will definitely keep you guys updated. As for them coming back to fight for fun I can't see Kelsey doing that at all. She's very shy and doesn't seem as into being in a fight as most of the girls I've done this with have been.  Don't get me wrong she wants to do this one, but if she can avoid a fight I think she would.  I would personally like to see Jess and Vicky go at it though.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 07:55:22 PM »
Besides the fact that Jess is a beautiful young woman she kind of matches up to Vicky size wise which to me makes the fight even better. I am not a fan of a fight where one person dominates the other. I like even fights that makes both involved work for the win.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 08:01:31 PM »
Other than her regular opponents no.  Like I so often say she is VERY picky who she faces lol.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2016, 02:23:32 AM »
So for those who are keeping up I just got back from taking Jess out to dinner, and if I didn't already like her before let me just say this girl is a sweetheart.  She is so nice and intelligent that I can hardly believe she wants to do this.  So at dinner I asked her to recount the situation for me so I could compare the stories. 

So it appears that Jess was hanging out with the frat guy in his room when Kelsey busted in and started screaming at him.  Jess being confused was trying to figure out who this person was and why she was claiming this guy as her boyfriend.  The guy ended up dumping both women, and telling them to leave his room.  As they walked through the house they were of course arguing still which drew the attention of the other frat boys.  Once outside it got a little more heated with the guys egging the girls on to fight.  Jess was shoved from behind, and next thing she knew her and Kelsey were swinging and reaching for hair.  I guess this particular frat gets called on for noise a lot because the campus security was called which of course led to the arrests. 

I then asked Jess why/if she really wanted to fight Kelsey again.  Jess said because last time didn't do it for her, and that she wanted to just finish what they started.  Jess also said she had no interest in the initial fight, and that they are both filing complaints against the fraternity for instigating the fight.  I again explained to her my rules and she agreed to them. 

Right now there is no date set as of yet, but it is looking like it will take place in the next couple of days.  I have agreed to let them use the basement for their fight, and I am really interested in this one.  If you guys have any questions about the fight or for the girls feel free to ask them, and I will do my best to get an answer. 

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 02:46:33 AM »
Jess says she was dating the guy for around 5 months, and Kelsey said she was with him for almost a year.  Neither one of them of course knew about the other nor did they think this slimeball (their words) would cheat on them. 

Both have told me in the initial conversation that the original fight was both of their first fights.  Jess has brothers she used to squabble with, and Kelsey has a sister she of course would argue with.

The third question I am waiting on responses for, but my gage says there is a dislike but not a hatred.  I doubt they become friends after this lol.

I might have a bias honestly because I absolutely adore Jess hahaha.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2016, 03:38:00 AM »
I say dislike because they obviously don't like each other. They just don't hate each other enough to rip the other limb from limb.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 03:40:08 AM »
Voting is over and it looks like Jess won the poll with a come from behind victory! 

viciousvicky

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 03:45:56 PM »
If I know Steve he probably hasn't even shown them the poll lol

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2016, 03:44:42 PM »
Jess has seen the poll Kelsey has not. Kelsey seems a bit more shy about things like this so I don't want to risk the fight not going down by showing her the poll in general.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2016, 08:24:41 PM »
She just giggled at it haha

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2016, 06:12:47 PM »
I can honestly say that I don't think they actually have had the time to form opinions about each other since they really don't know each other. The night they were pretty much forced into a fight is the first time they had ever met. I don't think that's actually enough time to form an actual opinion on another person outside of "I hate her for banging my man" who of course eventually dumped them both instead of coming clean. Thought on the fight they are both nervous, Kelsey more so, about it since of course they have both never really done anything like this before outside of the original altercation. I am actually a little worried that Kelsey may drop out at this point. She is just so shy and sheltered that I think her nerves may get to her beforehand. They just want to finish what was started as best they can in a safe environment.