News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jess vs Kelsey

• 19 Replies

Offline Steve5419

Re: Jess vs Kelsey
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2016, 02:44:04 AM »
From the way it was described to me it was mostly wrestling around and pulling hair. Not many punches or kicks landed before campus security broke it up.  I don't expect too much when it goes down since like I've said before this will only be the second fight either one of them had ever gotten into outside of sibling rivalry.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2016, 08:35:06 PM »
Tonight may be the night. Will keep everyone updated.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2016, 12:09:42 AM »
Sorry everyone who has been following this, but I have been out of town the past few days helping a buddy with a wrestling show he is putting on.  The fight did take place Saturday night.  More details either tonight or first thing in the morning.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2016, 06:16:26 PM »
Ok folks it is time to tell you guys about the "fight".  I say it with quotations because it really wasn't much of a fight at all.  Jess showed up about 30 minutes before Kelsey did, and was ready to go in her yellow tank top and yoga pants.  Kelsey showed up and I could tell already she was having her doubts.  Kelsey was in a white T-shirt and jean shorts.  So I explain the rules to them again, and we make our way to the basement.  They get situated and I have to show them some good stretches to do before doing something like this.  Kelsey was still obviously very nervous.  So the fight starts and Jess lays in a few body slaps before hands to hair and they hit the mat.  They roll around for a bit in almost a stale mate and I stopped them to stand them up.  It was at this point that Kelsey said she was "Done with this Bullshit", grabbed her things, and left.  Kelsey hasn't responded to texts or phone calls since that night.  Jess however was kind of pissed about how it went down to the point I had to grab her as Kelsey was packing up.  Jess was still ready to go when from behind me Vicky stepped up and offered to wrestle her, not fight because she has court Monday, and Jess agreed.  They wrestled for about 20 minutes before Vicky got her to submit to an arm bar.  Jess said she had a blast and that she was going to talk to more girls about my dungeon.  So not only did I make a new friend, but I introduced a young woman to wrestling haha.  Another poll coming a little later with a surprise.. 

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2016, 08:06:57 PM »
I have a few matches/fights set up involving the wives/girlfriends of other as well as a couple of beefs to settle.  I figure since this poll seemed relatively popular I would post a few more and keep everyone updated on the goings-on in my basement.  I think everyone will appreciate the next one.  It will be a wrestling match with really no bad feelings at all.