News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sophia Bush vs Demi Lovato (Story written as votes come in)

• 11 Replies

Offline Jimi

• God Member
Sophia Bush and Demi Lovato were generally lovely, friendly women, but every now and then shit just goes wrong. Both pretty starlets were tired and over the tinseltown event by the end of the night, their tempers wearing unusually thin. Demi tripping and spilling her champagne straight down Sophia's cleavage was all it took and when a startled, embarrassed Sophia demanded an apology and didn't get one, things started to become quite heated.

Insults escalated into a little bit of shoving, and then the first slap of the evening came...

Who gets things really started, and how do things progress? Let us all know, and I'll write a story bit by bit in line with the poll results as they come in and any comments where possible!

Thanks for participating, folks!

Sophia Bush
{alt}

Demi Lovato
{alt}

Offline Jimi

• God Member
Re: Sophia Bush vs Demi Lovato (Story written as votes come in)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 09:56:15 AM »
Sophia's palm cracked across Demi's beautiful left cheek, snapping her head to the right and sending her on a high-heeled stumble in the same direction. "I guess I better teach you some manners!" Sophia scolded her foe, snatching a glass of champagne from a nearby party-goer and launching the contents into Demi's face, showering the pretty singer with the cold, sticky liquid.

Demi blinked her eyes furiously as she fought the stinging alcohol away and regained her focus on Sophia. "You miserable slut, you need to learn your place!" She dove at Sophia angrily, tackling into her and sending both women sprawling to the floor.  The two hellcats pulled at hair and dresses, trying to establish dominance, and shortly Sophia had managed to roll Demi over and lie atop her.

"I know my place, bitch," Sophia retorted. "Above you!" She grabbed Demi's wrists, trying to pin her to the ground.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 12:23:54 PM »
The two beauties continued to wrestle for control, though Sophia held the superior position atop Dem, and as the songstress squirmed beneath her, Sophia soon managed to pin her rival's wrists to the floor just over her head. Demi groaned in frustration and tried to throw an angry headbutt up at Sophia, though the actress managed to lean back at the last second, narrowly evading Demi's forehead.

"No, Demi, like THIS!" Sophia responded, slamming her head forward and thudding it hard into Demi's right cheek as she flinched and turned her head sideways, embracing for impact. The hit landed heavily and Demi groaned again, this time in pain as a little lumpy bruise started to form just under her right eye.

"Now, where's that apology?" Sophia demanded, leaning hard against Demi, her full weight supported by Demi's gasping, coughing frame as her wrists were still pinned above her. "Go on," Sophia urged. "You don't want me to do MORE damage to that pretty face, do you?"

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 02:53:04 PM »
"I..." Demi started to whisper, gasping for breath as Sophia bore down on her, even playfully bouncing her chest on top of Demi's, causing her breathing even more issues.

"Yes?" Sophia encouraged, leaning right into Demi and placing her ear next to her mouth. "Go on then..."

"I'm really..." Demi gasped again, her chest trying to rise but with nowhere to go. Sophia grinned, awaiting that apology. "I'm really... truly... gonna fuck you up!" Demi yelled, turning her head and chomping down hard on Sophia's left earlobe.

Sophia screamed, shocked and hurt. "Ahh! Get ooooofff!!" But Demi's teeth held on tight even as Sophia tried to pull away, and the flesh ripped, causing another scream from the beautiful brunette.  "I'll fucking kill you!" Sophia was furious and lifted her left hand for Demi's face, raking at it blindly.

Demi squealed as Sophia's nails stabbed her in the eye and raked a beight red scratch down the right side of her nose. Demi's teeth finally unlatched, and the pair rolled their separate ways instantly.

Demi had rolled to her knees and was now trying to check her face as Sophia was on all fours, grabbing at her ear to make sure it was still attached.

"You're gonna pay now!" Sophia shouted, jumping to her feet and charging at Demi.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 04:07:20 PM »
Demi stopped checking her nose to turn towards Sophia's voice, just in time to see her duck into a spear tackle and fly straight into her, Sophia's arm effectively clotheslining Demi across the throat. Demi slammed to her back and Sophia went to crawl over her again.

Even coughing, this time Demi was prepared to stop her rival, seeking revenge with a punch straight up at Sophia's gorgeous face.

The fist smacked flush against Sophia's mouth, snapping her head back. But she was still hovering over Demi, so another fist flew up, catching Sophia's mouth once more just as  her head bobbled forward again. The impact split Sophia's lip and she fell off of Demi, sprawling onto her back.

Sophia groaned, reaching a gand to dab at her bloodied lip, while Demi slowly rolled to all fours, rubbing at her throat and trying to find her breath finally.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 04:28:19 PM »
Sophia  recovered slightly quicker, rolling off her back and giving Demi a swift spank on the ass. Demi squeaked and looked back, startled. But Sophia was waiting for that, and Demi turned right into a looping punch that slammed into the left side of her face. Demi's arms flopped underneath her and she fell flat on her stomach.

"You asked for it, bitch." Sophia snapped, grabbing a handful of Demi's hair and peeling her face off of the floor, preparing to slam it back down.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 02:30:08 AM »
Demi's hand reached blindly backwards, as if grasping desperately for mercy. What it did find was the front of Sophia's dress. Demi's hand yanked the fabric down and with a ripping sound Sophia's right breast bounced out into the open.

"Ahh! You slut!" Sophia shrieked in shock, dropping Demi's head to grab at her breast and try to vainly fix the wardrobe malfunction. The gathering crowd giggled and got their camera phones out, causing the exposed actress to blush bright red as she hurriedly played with her dress.

Woth Sophia a little occupied, Demi turned and smiled wicjedly at the sight  before smacking a fist into her foe's tummy. Sophia bent in the middle and her boob wobbled free again. With the enticing target hanging just above her, Demi reached out and grabbed the orb, giving it a firm squeeze and an almighty twist.

Sophia wailed in pain and shock and embarrassmemt, and was easily forced over onto her back, Demi now straddling her confidently. "Hey, what happened to being so tough?" Demi taunted, getting another whimper from Sophia as she ripped her nails down her bruising right breast.

"Aarrrgh! You jealous bitch, leave it alone!!" Sophia cried out in agony, tears welling in her eyes as Demi sat proudly on her belly, even ripping the rest of Sophia's dress and letting her left boob now jiggle free as well.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2016, 04:20:35 AM »
"That's it, scream for me, Sophs." Demi grinned, pulling hard on Sophia's breasts, stretching them out and getting an almighty howl from the slowly softening woman beneath her.

Eventually Demi released the wobbling flesh, letting it flop down to Sophia's chest with a sickening meaty slap. Sophia whimpered as she was pulled forward by her hair, Demi glaring into her eyes menacingly. "NOW you're in your place," Demi purred as Sophia's eyes filled with tears knowingly.

Demi dropped her victim's head, landing with an echoey thud as the older woman's eyes glazed over a little. "Now to make sure you learn this lesson for good," Demi cooed, giving a firm slap across Sophia's teary cheek.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 05:52:38 AM »
Demi called over a waitress and grabbed an entire bottle of champagne. She aimed it at Sophia, who whimpered and raised her hands to shield her face. "Fine," Demi purred, shifting her aim lower and popping the cork full blast into Sophia's left nipple. Sophia screamed bloody murder and clasped at her breast as an ugly welt form on the bleeding areola.

"Here's my apology," Demi smirked, pouring the bottle out over Sophia's head, drenching her face and now sticky matted hair. Sophia gurgled as her pretty features were soaked with the alcohol and Demi even dripped some down onto her sagging breasts.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2016, 06:39:16 AM »
"I'll tell you where you can shove this..." Demi giggled as she twirled the empty champagne bottle in her hand . She slinked down the mewling woman's legs, ripping away at her dress as she went, soon tearing the whole thing off, leaving her in just her panties. Then she stripped those too, exposing every inch of Sophia Bush to the gasping crowd. Demi giggled cruelly as she prodded Sophia's naked snatch with the head of the bottle, getting some desperate sobs from her rival. "Go on folks, take your photos. And make sure to upload them to this bitch's Twitter!"

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2016, 08:36:16 AM »
Sophia really bawled as Demi slammed the bottle up her pussy, forcing it in and pumping back and forth as the amazed crowd of partygoers looked on. Some were laughing, some gasping in shock, many cheering the dominant Demi vehemently and several screaming at their favoured Sophia to do something and save herself of this incredibly humiliating situation.

But Sophia could only squirm and sob as she was invaded by the empty champagne bottle and haunted by Demi's gleeful giggles. "How about YOU apologise to ME," Demi purred as Sophia's hips bucked and her panting became louder and heavier.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2016, 09:21:15 AM »
"Ohhhh...Demmmiiiiii!!" Sophia moaned loudly as she was forced to a painful orgasm before the entire party. Demi grinned ear to ear, but refused to stop until Sophia erupted a second time, screaming her submission."I'm sooorrrrrrryyyy!!"

Demi finally stopped pumping and removed the bottle from the trembling mess of a woman that dared defy her. "Oh Sophia, you're soooo tough," Demi cooed sarcastically. "Alright folks, one more photo op here!" She then emptied out the entire contents of the bottle onto Sophia's lovely champagne-soaked face, now mixing it with her own love juices.

Sophia squirmed and whimpered miserably, absolutely humiliated and humbled by her bitter rival. Demi stood and left Sophia to quiver and cover herself up feebly, though it was far too late for that.

The end!

Thanks for voting, friends! If you have comments or suggestions for the future, get in on it, I am happy to make oblige. Or at least consider it.