News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Splenda Daddy 1

• 4 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Splenda Daddy 1
« on: July 17, 2016, 04:48:55 PM »
Enjoy! For those of you that have read my stories before I'm not that good, but sometimes I just like to share.  I don't edit much. As I think it it hits the page.

It started off like most thing, by accident. Joe was a guy that had moved into the neighborhood a few years ago right next to Megan’s  house. He had retired early from a union job at the local auto plant that had closed down. He bought out and was now living a modest life style. A widower from his wife passing several years ago he was a pleasant and helpful neighbor.  Their first meeting was when Megan was just finishing her senior year and her Jeep Wrangler had broken down in her driveway. Megan’s dad lived several states away and she not to sheepishly knocked on his front door and stated “ hey, neighbor. I think I need a jump.” He blushed and she grinned. He came out and did find the problem, it turned out to be a corroded cable. Within minutes she was ready for school. As she pulled out of the driveway she waved and a few short months later she graduated from high school and was preparing for college.
       Just a few short weeks from starting her freshman year at the local college her Wrangler started acting up again and she came to his door, once more. This time he opened the door noticed the hood up on her jeep and he turned around stating “ I’ll grab my tools.” She smiled a pretty smile and said “ thank you, Joe.”  As they walked out to examine her broken ride she stated “ At least this time I’m 18 so you can legally jump me.” He dropped his tool box and it fell on his foot. Hand to mouth she laughed and rushed to help him pick up his tools and apologized for embarrassing him.   He smiled and said it had been awhile since he had heard anything like that. His deceased wife had been forward, just like that.
     He fixed her car and they actually started talking regularly. She would bring over a glass of lemonade and  pop in on him and they would go to the back yard and talk. He had an Olympic sized pool and she was given an invitation to come swim any time she liked.  She figured it would be nice to have a mechanic in her back pocket. None of the guys knew crap about cars and she did like him. Money was tight and a few times Joe had helped out by not charging her for parts he had gotten. She once called him her mechanical sugar daddy and he said “ I’m not that rich, but I can be a Splenda Daddy.” She was happy to see that although shy he did have a sense of humor. 
   She was 18, blonde blue eyed and a very curvy 5’5 130 pounds with a nice perky c cup. She wore her shorts tight and short and sun bathed all the time. She caught him looking, as all red blooded American man would, but was always respectful when they talked and looked her in the eye. He really wasn’t bad looking for someone old enough to be his father.  Money was tight for her and her local job at the pizza shop just wasn’t covering school costs. She brought this up to him in conversation and he nodded his head knowing how hard it is to make ends meet when you are young. The talk turned to how his high school days were not much different and she found out he had been active in sports like football and wrestling. She mentioned she had been one of only two girls to wrestle in high school and they had found another area of interest.
        He though it was great that she had done wrestling as a sport and asked if she had tried for any scholarships for the sport. She stated that she did, but didn’t get any. He stated he had wished his generation were more open to girls wrestling and she playfully said “I’m sure you would have loved to watch me wrestle.” He blushed and she caught him doing it so she pressed the subject. “I might even show you some of my moves.” He blushed further and then as if by female intuition blurted out “You would have liked to have seen me wrestle Cindy. She wasn’t as hot as I am, but we were a very even match.”  Joe just about dropped his drink. Cindy laughed and mercifully changed the subject.
     Shortly after this meeting they had exchanged e-mail address and chatted on facebook. Money was still a problem for her and for most of her friends. She was getting desperate and actually was thinking about taking time off from school to save up some money. Their friendship was growing past neighbors to that of adult friends. She had dated but nothing serious. She had mentioned several times about how she wish she could find someone financially secure, like him. He reminded her that it takes decades to build up any wealth and that college is important. She held on to working and school for another month. Tuition wasn’t due to the end of summer and she was going to work extra shifts to see if she can make it.
     Joe was mowing the grass, as he did every Saturday and Megan was sun bathing, as she normally was so he would have some distractions from his yard work. Not much different  from most Saturday mornings except this time she had over a friend. As Joe was mowing close to their property line Megan popped up out of her blanket and grabbing her friends hand pulled up her friend. They both came running to the fence as she waved at Joe. He stopped his riding mower and they greeted each other. “Hi, Joe. This is Cindy.” Cindy and Joe exchanged greetings and he found that she was at the same college that Megan was at. They had graduated together and been involved in different sports together. Joe paused for a second and Megan saw the light go on. “Yes, this is the Cindy that was on the wrestling team with me.” She smiled as she looked at Cindy. “ I used to wipe the floor with that pretty little ass.” She bumped her shoulder into Cindy who bumped back saying “ you wish.”
       Megan explained to Cindy that Joe had been on the wrestling team when he went to school decades ago. Cindy thought that was pretty cool. After a few minutes of conversation Joe excused himself needing to finish his lawn work before it got hotter. She let him go after asking “ Can we use your pool?” He agreed and they both bounced with joy. Turned to run to get their towels and hurry into the pool water. Joe noticed how equally matched they were.
        Joe finished mowing and they invited him to come into the pool.  They talked about school and how cool it was to be retired so young. Cindy learned that he was a widower with no kids and that he had not gotten back on the dating wagon, yet.  The two girls were playful with each other. Not seeing each other much since graduation. They played 3 person volley ball and the two girls were naturally competitive with each other. “ Wish we had a 4th person to have a real game.” Cindy stated. Megan agreed. Joe  volunteered to referee and watched as the two young women bounced and played volleyball one on one. “ Ouch, you bitch.”  Came out of Megan’s mouth as she got spiked by the ball straight in the forehead. Cindy laughed and said “Sorry, I was always better at volleyball then you.”
Megan: “ yeah, but was always better at wrestling then you.”
Cindy: “ I don’t remember that.”
Megan turned to Joe and said “ I think she needs to be taught a lesson.”
Joe just stood by the side of the pool and sheepishly grinned.
Megan using her womanly intuition said “ I think Joe wants to see my kick your petty little butt.”
Cindy being equally competitive said “ I don’t think you want to embarrass your neighbor by loosing to me.”
Megan: “ I’ll bet you $50.00 that I can pin you in 3 minutes.”
Cindy: “ You don’t even have $50.00.”
Megan: “ Yeah, your right, but I bet Joe will cover the bet to see my wipe your butt all over this lawn.”
Without waiting for Joe or Cindy to speak Megan pulled herself out of the pool. Dripping in her white string bikini with little strings hanging from each breast cup.  Cindy fallowed out of the water obviously ready for a challenge.
Cindy: “ so what happens when those pretty little titties of yours come popping out?”
Megan smiling said “we’re all adults here. Joe’s seen boobs before.”
Both girls moved from the edge of the pool and began circling with hands out stretched. They had almost locked up when Megan looked into the pool and say Joe still standing by the side of the pool. She stated : Joe, get  your ass out of that pool so you can be the referee. “

Joe complied.

“Come on pizza girl” Cindy chided. “Let’s see what you got.” As the two bikini clad 18 year olds circled on Joe’s fenced in back yard. “At least I get tips unlike you at your Gap retail store. Go fold some pants.” Both circled till they found an opening and locked up. Down both went with Cindy on the bottom. Megan jumped on top and half body pressed her with legs spread wide for better balance her bare toes digging into the grass. Cindy bucked to roll but Megan had begun swinging one of her tight muscular legs to mount Cindy. Cindy deflected the leg with one of her own and they both rolled away to stand again.
“Cindy laughing: “ Boy, this is much different in bikini’s.”
Megan: “Yeah, lots more wardrobe malfunctions to worry about.”
Cindy laughing even harder “ You mean like your left tittie half out of that top?”
Megan looked down at  her chest to see that she was half exposed and as she went to put her girl back where she belonged Cindy leaped forward and take her by surprise.
Megan: “ Yeah! Not fair!!.
Cindy: “ All is fair in love and war.”  As Cindy got her in a bear hug and half got Megan off balance and started taking her to the ground. Megan grunting “ Just you wait till your boob is hanging out.” Cindy laughing looked over to Joe and stated: “I don’t think Joe will mind, will you?” The girls struggle for over 1 minute. Half a head lock Cindy on her stomach with Megan trying to roll her over. “where did you learn that move, girl?” Megan getting breathless asked. Half giggling half serous the two continued rolling around.
     Cindy half mounted Megan and then stated:  “At lease he’s getting his money’s worth.” They started fighting with their hands and arms and Megan bucked wildly until Cindy screamed: “Ouch! Hair pulling?...Really!!” Megan breathlessly stated “All is fair in love and war.” Open handed slapping started with more comments of how unlike the high school wrestling this was turning out to be. Megan never did recover from Cindy straddling her and she eventually had both hands pinned above her head. Both girls looking each other in the eye. Cindy bent over in her black bikini top noticed her right boob coming free. She went to free her hand by placing a knee on Megan’s pinned wrist but Megan broke her and free and reached up and whipped Cindy’s top right off and half tossed it in Joe’s direction as she laughed “ souvenir for you.” Cindy tried to reach for her top but Megan reached up and wrapped both arms around Cindy’s back and pulled her self up so that her chest and stomach were pressed into Cindy’s. Cindy couldn’t hold the extra weight and ended up crashing the 6 inches on the grass on top of Megan.
“Not fair, bitch!” “ You stared this.” Yeah, well I’m going to end it.” The whole time these two young women began rolling back and forth open handed slapping with Cindy trying to get Megan’s top off. “see how you like it.” Eventually succeeding both topless girls rolling round in a catball with most of the playfulness ending and more grunting and small squalls till Joe walked up to them and said “ How about I give you both $100.00 and we call it a day?” Both girls stopped mid roll looked up at Joe. Grinning from ear to ear and as both girls looked down they couldn’t help but notice his very hard and blessed tent formed in his swimming trunks.

A bit embarrassed from being half stripped and rolling around with another girl both got up, found their bikini tops and excused themselves from Joe’s house. It was a day later before Megan saw Joe and went over to say she was sorry. Joe looked stunned and said he didn’t mind at all and he was hopeful that they were still friends. Megan assured them that they were and then Joe asked about Cindy and to that Megan said “ I don’t know about that one.” Joe looked a little sad and said “ well, I’ve got the money I promised you both.” Megan stepped back and said that it was all a joke and she didn’t expect him to give her money. He reassured her that it was the least he could do seeing they gave a very good show. Megan admitted it was fun and a bit….she couldn’t find the word. Joe asked “primal?”  Megan thought of a moment and said “Yeah, that’s it. I just never felt that way, before.” Joe assured her it was very normal and he paused for a moment. Looked a bit sadder causing Megan to become concerned. He didn’t want to talk about it but Megan finally got him to open up. “This is my one big turn on and I don’t want to lose our friendship over this. Megan thought for a minute and said “I’m thinking of majoring in business and I’ve taken a few class’. If this is a service me and Cindy could give…..would you be willing….”
Joe interjected: “ Yes, I will pay you two to wrestle for me.”
Megan wrapped her arms around Joe and gave her first hug to him while saying “ Thankyou!”  She grabbed to two $100.00 bills and turned around and bounced off.
He turned to wave the money saying : ” I’ve known Cindy for years, this will be motivation for her.”  Her ass cheeks poking out from her short shorts. Joe, thinking to himself, “I’m sure hopeful you know what you’re getting yourself into, boy.”

To be continued/

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Splenda Daddy 1
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 05:27:31 PM »
Good story! A nice buildup and good details. I liked it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 01:24:59 PM »
I can hardly wait for part two!

Offline tangocash123

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 12:26:23 PM »
I've always been a fan of your work and this looks like a great premise. There are many ways this story could go. Perhaps he pays the girls to fight more intensely or in more exotic scenarios? Perhaps the competition grows more personal as they fight to arouse him more?  Really looking forward to part 2.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 01:18:05 PM »
I've always been a fan of your work and this looks like a great premise. There are many ways this story could go. Perhaps he pays the girls to fight more intensely or in more exotic scenarios? Perhaps the competition grows more personal as they fight to arouse him more?  Really looking forward to part 2.
I like the way you think.