News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lisa Pardoe vs Katy Perry: Enraged Mum Challenges Pop Princess

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
When Katy Perry stepped into the ring with Britain's tallest woman Jessica Pardoe who stands 6'10" in bare feet, fitting Katy comfortably under her armpits, she surprised fans of both camps destroying the impressively tall woman and leaving her lying facedown on the canvas while parading through the ring posing victoriously under the cheers of her followers.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,47799.0.html

Now, she has to face a woman who has been so outraged over Jessica's defeat that she eventually decided to challenge Katy to a wrestling match in the ring herself, and that angry lady is nobody less than Jessica's mother.
Lisa Pardoe, 46, is far from matching her daughter's height, but with a proud 6'3" she still towers considerably over the Californian Gurl.
In a statement to the press, Lisa Pardoe announced, 'I will make that cheeky little bubble gum pop bitch pay for what she did to her. She's an insult to my gorgeous daughter, and I'm going to make her regret it. I'll put her across my knees and give her the spanking she deserves in front of Jessica. I'll make her stand in front of her, kiss her boobs, and apologise to her.'
Katy has shown herself unimpressed by Lisa's challenge and threats, 'Am I supposed to be scared of her now? What on earth is she thinking of? If I've disposed of her skinny giraffe daughter I'll do the same to her in half the time! She's a fat old lady in her forties, what can she do to me in the ring? I'll drop her at Jessica's feet when I'm finished with her, she can kiss her brat's pimples she calls "boobs" herself!'

Lisa and Katy enter the ring, Katy in her usual pink boxing shorts and black bustier, Lisa in a black swimsuit.
Jessica, in the audience's front row, shouts out to her mother, 'Get her mom! Rip that little bitch apart!'
Fans of Katy's glare angrily at the nearly seven feet tall woman but none of them dares to reply to her. Still, they cheer Katy and shout at her, 'Finish her, Katy! She's a fat old hag. Stomp her into the ground!'

Katy gazes up at Lisa with a stare which seems to cut through her opponent's eyes like a laser beam while Lisa looks down at Katy with a mocking smile. 'Get ready to tell my daughter how sorry you are, pathetic little girl!'
Katy puts her hands on her hips and answers, 'Better stop your bragging, fat old hag, I'll make you eat each single word you utter!'
'You'll get the worst spanking of your life tonight, you talentless pop whore!'
'I'll thrash you until all which is left of you is a mess sticking to the floor of the ring, just like I did with your pathetic daughter!'  

Picture below: Jessica Pardoe's mother Lisa Pardoe, 46, although considerably shorter than her daughter who holds the title of Britain's tallest woman still towers eight inches over Katy Perry at her impressive height of 6'3". Katy, however, is very confident she will defeat her in the ring just like she handled her daughter.
{alt}
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 05:53:26 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Lisa Pardoe vs Katy Perry: Enraged Mum Challenges Pop Princess
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 05:55:20 PM »
Above: Lisa Pardoe (left) with her daughter Jessica

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 05:57:11 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline blue338

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 01:52:39 AM »
Very fun poll indeed.  I hope that Katy wins the fight against Lisa as her daughter watches in total shock.  Go Katy....   ;)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 07:35:00 PM »
Very fun poll indeed.  I hope that Katy wins the fight against Lisa as her daughter watches in total shock.  Go Katy....   ;)
No winner in the end, they both leave the ring exhausted and having been unable to conquer her opponent, but overall Lisa has claimed victory over Katy, defeating her in armwrestling and bear hugging. However, Lisa's giraffe daughter Jessica is frustrated, her mother has failed to humiliate Katy, and she has to watch Katy leaving while giving her the middle finger instead of apologising.