News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BBW Championship Invitational Tournament Round 2

• 23 Replies

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
BBW Championship Invitational Tournament Round 2
« on: July 21, 2016, 09:27:10 PM »
Welcome back to the BBW Championship Invitational Tournament!  We're finally getting into the second round and things are only going to get more competitive.  Let's get started.

1.  banging bbw sierra (28yo 5'7" 200lbs 40E)  VS  sugar doll shannon (31yo 5'9" 210lbs 40D)

{alt}

2.  carolsingapore76 (39+yo 5'7" 155lbs 36DD)  VS  bbsandra (30yo 5'5" 178lbs 40E)
{alt}
{alt}

3.  jenncz (28yo 5'6" 220lbs ?D)  VS  kaitlynftr88 (27o 5'7" 155lbs 40D)
{alt}
{alt}

Good luck ladies!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: BBW Championship Invitational Tournament Round 2
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 12:54:17 AM »
Taking on Someone who is 20 pounds heavies aint a big this, its about technique, skill and a dirty wrestling mind

I know I can take on Sandra and more

As for the other two I still think Shannon is top call and she gonna win this the other match my pics if Janet

Lets rumble
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 02:22:07 AM »
Gotta support my gal Carol.  Go get'er girl!   ;)

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 04:55:43 AM »
Some more good matches here. Went with Sierra, Sandra and Katilynn.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 07:58:17 AM »
Jenz is better

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 02:27:42 PM »
Sirrera Carol and Jen take this round

Offline joymitra77

• joymitra77 @ Trillian
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 05:01:35 PM »
carol my favourite wins!

Offline FightingJess

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 07:21:57 PM »
Shannon, Sandra, Jen

Offline banging bbw sierra

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 02:05:58 AM »
Looks like I need to start banging my fists against this pig Shannon. In don't think her Pro Wrestling is gonna help her in a all out bitch brawl.

BBW_Reyna

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2016, 02:26:20 AM »
Looks like I need to start banging my fists against this pig Shannon. In don't think her Pro Wrestling is gonna help her in a all out bitch brawl.

you cant bang on anyone, fat sow! you got lucky against me because i couldnt had the time for the last round!

Sugar Doll Shannon

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2016, 04:09:17 AM »
So this blonde bitch named Sierra says she is going to use her fists on me? Listen up you saggy titted ho, I'm using my best wrestling holds on you now.....How does it feel as I trap your ugly face in one of my tight side headlocks or my front face lock? How does it feel as I use my eyeraking, choking and throat gouging tactics on you, honey?? How will you react after I've kneelifted you, slammed you, elbowsmashed you, legdropped you and then rolled you over for a tight sleeperhold or camel clutch???????....................Heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2016, 06:09:27 AM »
So this blonde bitch named Sierra says she is going to use her fists on me? Listen up you saggy titted ho, I'm using my best wrestling holds on you now.....How does it feel as I trap your ugly face in one of my tight side headlocks or my front face lock? How does it feel as I use my eyeraking, choking and throat gouging tactics on you, honey?? How will you react after I've kneelifted you, slammed you, elbowsmashed you, legdropped you and then rolled you over for a tight sleeperhold or camel clutch???????....................Heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Well said shannon work her in the ring
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2016, 02:54:57 PM »
Some in nice fights here! They all big strong bad ass! Takng Sierra Carol and Jenn.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 04:22:52 AM »
Dear BBSandra, yes carol is beating you coz as much as you know how to fight dirty so do  I, 10 years in irl i know a trick or two, many know of my fighting style and if the need to fight dirty in and out of the ring..

i can work you in the corner on the apron on the ropes and outside the ring and trust me I bring my A game to you

Offline Chubbybellygirl

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 06:42:35 PM »
Beat Kaitlin's fat belly