News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BBW Championship Invitational Tournament Round 2

• 23 Replies

Offline Kaitlynftr88

Re: BBW Championship Invitational Tournament Round 2
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 07:56:14 PM »
jenn might be heavier, but i can still beat her ass!  i'll punch, kick and even choke her if i have to.

Offline Kaitlynftr88

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2016, 08:29:24 PM »
Kaitlyn seems you are already pinned firmly and smothered

there is still time for me to roll your fat ass off!

Offline banging bbw sierra

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2016, 11:30:21 PM »
So this blonde bitch named Sierra says she is going to use her fists on me? Listen up you saggy titted ho, I'm using my best wrestling holds on you now.....How does it feel as I trap your ugly face in one of my tight side headlocks or my front face lock? How does it feel as I use my eyeraking, choking and throat gouging tactics on you, honey?? How will you react after I've kneelifted you, slammed you, elbowsmashed you, legdropped you and then rolled you over for a tight sleeperhold or camel clutch???????....................Heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

I am going to beat and bang on your fat ugly face you pig! Try and see what happens you piglet!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2016, 04:14:25 AM »
Damn! These big women are mean and vicous with each other. Seems like each one of them getting in the others face. Competitive women for sure!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2016, 05:31:10 AM »
Inside, outside, under or in the ring, I wouldn't stop until I make cry bitch cry

I'm with you Sandra.  No way you lose to her.  In fact, I picked you to take it all. 

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2016, 02:24:56 PM »
I would like to see Sandra and Sierra fight and Jenn and Kaitlynn fight one on one in their own polls. They all seem like they are ready to beat ass.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2016, 07:41:14 AM »
Takes one on the chin as i reel on the ropes, Sandra come in as i lean back on the ropes and kick out both legs into her chest driving her back... not so easy missy
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline bellypunch

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2016, 10:48:34 AM »
Cheers at Carol as she does her entrance!!!

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2016, 04:07:16 PM »
Congratulations to Shannon, Carol and Jenn for advancing to the final round!