News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The FFFC _ Innauguration Day, Chapter II

• 25 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
The FFFC _ Innauguration Day, Chapter II
« on: July 22, 2016, 01:27:31 PM »
Again, this story is written in collaboration with Toni, my dear Australian friend. Comments are always welcome.

THE FFFC Innauguration Day, Chapter II

In spite of the feisty atmosphere, you could cut the tension with a knife. The new members knew they had to show their best abilities in front of the  expert bitches. The older members had their usual rivalries plus the challenge of new attractive bodies.

The cruiser was only 1 mile from the Coast, when a small commotion occurred and the boat stopped unexpectedly. Many went out to see what happened and saw a speed boat alongside and up the rope ladder they saw Anita, the black young lady climbing  up with agility., 

Anita entered the stateroom in a fury and went to Maura: “What the hell were you thinking, leaving me out? Did you think I was not going to come to the party?”. Maura grabbed her by the hair and almost spitted on her face: “Hey, little bitch, you were late and we were not going to wait for you. And stop yelling to us or we will throw you off the boat and you will go back swimming”.

Martha and Dotti pulled each other to one of the couches, quickly burying their claws into each other’s heaving tits. All these two wanted was to work the other over to assert their superiority.

The black girl seemed to go and start a fight with Maura, when at her side appeared Lulu. “Listen, honey, Maura is right, and if you are in such a  bad mood and want problems, you know I am always ready for you, bitch”.

The boat has started moving again when they went out to the deck in what seemed the mood for a fiery battle.

The rest of the members continued mixing, touching, rubbing and challenging. Two of the new ones were selecting their targets. The Indian Priya seemed ‘attracted’ by the other Asian in the room, Carol, the Chinese woman from Singapore. It looked like a racial challenge.

Close to them, Yvette, maybe because of her French name, or because she had heard of her fame, was already rubbing breasts with the French woman Lucie.

It was the aggressive Priya who pushed Carol to a wall and grabbed her big tits. “Do you think those sorry tits are enough for me, bitch?”. Carol was not one to be pushed for free, and she grabbed the Indian’s tits and squeezed. “Of course my tits are better, slut”, she spat. They were the first to get rid of their formal dresses and get just in panties. A few moments later they were rolling on the floor, claws in tits, grunting and biting their necks.

Around them it was already pandemonium, with couples fighting and/or fucking. They bumped on others, but they were concentrated on hurting each other savagely. In a double neck lock, Carol and Priya’s fists started punching tits and bellies while the sweat was covering their bodies.

Toni and Maura sat on the sofa, smiling about the outcome. “It seems love  that the inauguration party is going to be a big success”, the Australian said and both kissed passionately, with a hand between the other’s legs.

On the sofa in front, Yvette and Lucie, already nude, showing their splendid bodies, were in scissors, their thighs rubbing, their cxnts barely an inch from the other, kissing lustily, devouring their tongues and squeezing their tits hard, while moaning of pleasure. Their cxnts slammed and soon they were grinding ferociously, while a layer of sweat appeared on their bodies.

Without separating their hands from the other’s cxnts, Maura and Toni watched the orgy. A big group in which the new members, except Priya and Yvette, were mixing with several ‘veterans’, occupied the center of the stateroom, kissing, fondling and fingering.

Carol and Priya were screaming obscenities to each other, punching brutally, biting and scratching, both covered in sweat and spitting from time to time on their faces. “Indian whore”, “Chinese slut”, “Stinky bitch” were some of the epithets they exchanged.

Their naked bodies were covered with red marks from the punches and bites, they were giving signs of tiredness, but they went at each other with new strength. They rolled on the floor in a double head lock, their tits pancaked, the pussies suddenly grinding, their groaning with a different quality.

For several moments, Toni and Maura ignored the orgy around them. They were laying, Maura on top, and they were finger fucking each other furiously while kissing passionately. In some moment, they had undressed, and their attractive mature naked bodies were locked, grinding tits.

When they came, Maura went out to get towels. In the forward deck, Anita and Lulu were rolling, hugging hard and clawing their nails in the other’s back and ass, groaning like animals and spitting obscenities to each other. Maura started wondering if they would not need medical assistance after the party.

Meanwhile, inside, the sexfight between Lucie and Yvette was incredible. They had had three simultaneous orgasms and they were fucking like if there is no tomorrow. Tired? Not at all. Those beautiful bitches had enough stamina to fuck for hours and hours.

When Yvette made Lucie spasm in her fourth orgasm, the American girl screamed in victory, only to discover that the French girl was on top of her, fucking her cxnt furiously and making her cum too. And again. And again. The French beauty had her pinned for a couple of more hours and, though Lucie also came several times, she was clearly the winner, making Yvette cum not less than seven more times. 

As reported in the first part of the Innauguration Day Party, Anna and Carols38c were fighting furiously with no let up from either. Both were out to assert their superiority before moving on to the other members.

Joan and Sandy were in a hot embrace, mouths locked, tongues entwined, and plastered against a wall, with Jane trying to pull them apart, as Jan was also trying to get at Sandy. The four blonde bitches were focused on the others, all panting in lust and wanting nothing more than a rough fuck session.

Carol and Priya lay on their backs, together, their sweaty and mauled bodies side to side, unconscious. Nobody, even they, could say after who has won in their vicious fight.

(It will continue, because there were so many bitches in that boat, that it needs to be told in the next and final chapter to Innauguration Day…)

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: The FFFC _ Innauguration Day, Chapter II
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 05:24:43 PM »
All I can say id Fuck you and Toni are so hot...this club is the absolute best honey.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 08:18:29 PM »
Thank you Vanessa... I only miss a good sexy tangle with you... And tomorrow I am on my way to 2 weeks vacation...
Kisses

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 08:33:12 PM »
Maura is bragging again
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 06:42:20 AM »
agree with Vanessa its the best club and I aint finished with they plastic tit Priya
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 08:06:40 AM »
great story, this is the best club around and all the best fights

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 08:50:17 AM »
Thank you all, Toni and I are working to make the Club still better...
Linda Sue, what am I bragging about?

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 09:01:00 AM »
Oh this is going to get very wild, seems tensions are very high, and I know lulu and I have wanted this, it's on

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 02:12:26 PM »
Moaning and growling, Anita and I are all over one another, chest to chest grinding boobs and crotches.  Our arms wrap around each other, pulling the other girl in tight, nails digging in deep.  We're giving this everything, all the pent up aggression and lust flooding into a savage animal fuck fight.

Offline kelcey

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 03:41:14 AM »
Any openings in your club? I'd like to be considered.

Kelcey

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 02:22:49 PM »
Mmmmm what a wonderful evening... Yvette gave me a very tough and wild fight, as I like them.. But everybody around is in heat..bitches fight and fuck everywhere... I love that strong mixed sexuals scents intoxicating the air...

Thank you Maura and Toni !!!  *Mwuaaahh*
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2016, 04:07:50 AM »
Kelcey,

Normally Maura and I need to discuss applications before approval is given.

However, as she is on a 2 week vacation I will take the initiative and not keep you waiting.

You are approved, and welcome to the bitchiest fuck fight club online.

We will set up your initial "welcome fuck" to the club.

Enjoy your involvement.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2016, 09:26:47 AM »
For some reason I think this is going to get even more heated and wild as more member show up and get involved in the orgy

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2016, 10:38:32 AM »
Kelcey, even on vacation time I read and even write. I agree with Toni in accepting you in the Club... Just curiosity: where are you and how old? Just to know...

Offline kelcey

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2016, 01:30:43 AM »
Maura,

I am 35, live in upstate New York (eastern time zone). And I'll issue a challenge to you like I did to Toni. Any time that I am online (normally 8-10 pm, each night).

Kelcey