News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The FFFC _ Innauguration Day, Chapter II

• 25 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Re: The FFFC _ Innauguration Day, Chapter II
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2016, 10:53:34 AM »
Kelcey,
Our "love" seems impossible. Your 8 to 10 p.m. is 2 to 4 a.m. my time. One likes sleeping at that time.
Maybe a weekend?
*Smiles*

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 03:09:58 AM »
Sandy and Joan are jammed tight against each other, up against a wall as Jane grabs Sandy by the hair and attempts to drag her away.

But Jan will have nothing of that and she too tears at Jane's hair,  also wanting Sandy.

The four blonde bitches, growling and in heat trip to the floor of the cabin in a heap, where teeth and claws bite and scratch indiscriminately, none of them caring who they are hurting.

Joan and Sandy want each other.

Jane wants to continue her recent war over Toni with Sandy.

Jan wants all three, specially Joan.

Somehow the four battling bitches become locked in a daisy chain, biting and clawing at the cxnt of the bitch in front of her.

Offline kelcey

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2016, 03:16:52 AM »
No worries, Maura. We may meet someday.

Kelcey

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2016, 10:55:06 PM »
I reach over Joan's shoulder and get Sandy's hair in a clinch but just as I yank hard somebody has my hair yanking me back.... my left hand stilll between Joan's legs the sudden tumble sends us all rolling onto the carpet in a screamin cussin slappin hittin bitin four-blonde-bitch catballllll

i clinch my fingers in Sandy's hair tryin to rip it out as i hear a hisssss inmy ear ... who the frack???? Nan? Jan? what's her frickinnameee gawdddd she tears at my hair and yanks me back my face near joan's knee can't help myself twist my face up BITE into Joan's thigh feel some of Sandy's hair come loose in my hand and grin inside my bite as Sandy yelps in pain..

Jan Nanwhatever still at my ear twisting my hair can feel her tits smackin into my back ... 'Gotcha this time Janie you're frickkin gonna hurt gurl..' and at the same time another set of teeth clampp down hardddd on my assss i squeal in painnnnnn and open my mouth on Joan's thigh and can just see Sandy's huge rear end sticking up GAwd the bitchhhh is tryin to BITE my butttttt OFFFF!!!!

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2016, 12:37:59 AM »
Maura and I are in heat watching the four tough blonde bitches battling in a ferocious.

Our fingers plunge deep into our cxnts, finger fucking each other to one explosive orgasm after the other... three in quick succession.

Jane briefly glances at us, her jealousy rising as she sees Maura bringing her lover to a heightened sense of lust .

She snarls at Maura "keep your hands to yourself bitch if you value your person, or I'm coming for you".

Jan yanks at Jane's short blonde hair, as they roll over against Sandy and Joan.   

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2016, 07:50:45 AM »
As I walk into the club and see the four blonde bitches battling it out, as I see Maura and Toni fingering each other, as I hear Jane tell Maura to keep her hands to herself, as I see Toni’s eyes look at me as she and Maura finger each other.

As I look around the room

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2016, 10:11:44 PM »
Staring at Barb's heavy tits, I cup my own DDs, working them good, my thumbnails sliding over my engorged aerolas.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2016, 01:21:27 PM »
As I see Charisse  staring at my tits, as I watcher cup here DD’s and work them with her thumbnails.  As I stare back at Charisse’s heavy tits. I I match her challenge as I cup my own DD’s and work them over as I slide my thumbnails over my engorged nipples. As I slowly make my way towards Charisse my eyes locke with her as we both work over our DD’s, as I see her move towards me as we get closer.

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2016, 05:59:36 PM »
My eyes widen as I see Toni and Maura writhing together fingers lost under bushes as they watch me sandy joan and whatshername tangle and roll and squeal. Gawd Maura is suchhhhh an opportunistic bitchhhhh I wish she wasn't so dangggg hot!!!

Then my eyes twist to Barb, as she stands and struts slowly toward Charisse, both of them lifting and shaking their huge tits pinching nipples and taunting each other... mmmmmm this I need to see!!! But first I bite a little higher inside Joan's thigh and yank Sandy's blonde locks...

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2016, 01:08:59 PM »
As I glance at the fight going on between Joan, Jane and Sandy, as I catch Jane’s eyes looking at me. As I pinch my nipples and strut slowly towards Charisse, as I turn my attention back to Charisse as she struts towards me pinching her nipples as I can see her nipples are as engorged as mine are.
As I hear a scream and get closer to Charisse as we both come together we quit pinch our nipples and cup our huge tits as we touch nipples as we get even closer as our hard nipples meet and press together.
As I feel her hard nipples pressing against mine as we meet, as we glare into each other’s eyes, as we move our shoulders back and forth flicking our hard nipples across each others as we tease the other.  As we both drop our hands and let engorged nipples flick and rub.
As Charisse and I stop flicking nipples, and line up hard nipples and place our hands on each other’s hips our eyes locked as our nipples duel tip to tip

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2016, 06:07:52 PM »
Hey, HGHunt... How can you get horny with our bunch of lesbians?