News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request DD vs DD titfight/catfight MILF WANDA vs younger Bobbi-Office Fght

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Wanda is 5'7, 148 lbs, 38DD, 27, 38

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Bobbi-5'4", 118 lbs  34DD-26-36

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

My name is Wanda
I guess you could call me a cougar, divorced, playing the field, and loving it. Enjoying life and freedom and being kinky when I feel like it. I am an office manager and I'm in charge of 50 office workers. It's a very powerful and prestigious position. I'm  a dominant, forceful, confident Southern Lady. Actually I'm hot, I'm sexy, I'm beautiful, and outside of work, I am quite kinky, all of this makes me one very cocky woman.

My fantasies are kinky. I love taking other women's men, right in front of the woman's face, and I fantasize fighting other women, and forcing them so be submissive to me. I love knocking the shit out of some bitch, especially the young women , or woman that are cocky, or think they're all that. My favorite fantasies are fighting women that have an attitude, or think they are so tough. Lately I've been thinking about provoking a fight, I've done that before, purposely pissing another woman off, openly flirting with their men in front of her and a whole crowd. Beating one of the woman that work for me. Yes, I love the crowd. It gets me off thinking of all the men looking at us. All the men, with their big hard cocks trying to burst out of their pants, and the women whose pussies get soaking wet, watching us fighting.

I was tough tomboy growing up, and I have been in so many fights with other women. My experience has taught me an awful lot, and I really do know how to fight. I'm 46 years old, but I'm still just as beautiful as I always have been. I'm sexy and hot, and with my big, sexy breasts, I am always the center of attention. You'll be very surprised to hear that many women are attracted to me too.  As I always say, “If you've got it, flaunt it, and take on any bitch who doesn't like it.” I have quite an explosive temper, and then look out. I love knocking the living shit out of some young big mouth bitch. Some cocky, conceited big mouth, and I love dominating the women I beat up, I love when I render another hot, sexy woman totally helpless, and I force her to do things that she has never thought of before. I love draining each and every last drop of dignity from a woman that thinks she's so tough. I love making a total fool out of a slut, but what I love the most is forcing some fuckin big mouth, to open their mouth, and to lick my cxnt, or even better, when I fuck their husband or boyfriends right in front of them and then make them lick their man's hot cum right out of me.”

I usually try to keep my fantasies away from my job, but I did knock the shit out of a couple of women at work. Everyone at the company knows how tough I am, and most has seen me fight, but now it's been a long time since I had a fight at work, hell I haven't had any fights in months.

Part 2
Last week the boss' son hired this young, spoiled, cocky, big mouth bitch Bobbi. I don't think he can actually hire any one, but here she is, dressed in tiny little cut off jeans, a white, button midriff blouse, and 5” skyscraper heels. It was getting me pissed off at all the guys that for the past 7 years have made me the center of attention. When I walk through the halls, through the factory, in the offices, men are always hypnotized by my huge, sexy breasts, and my hot body, and now all eyes are on this little whore. I can't blame men from checking her out. I checked out myself, and she has a tight, sexy ass, I've checked out her hot body, and I've checked out those big, sexy breasts of hers, although I think I have much bigger and better tits then this little bitch.       

Although I hated her from the first minute I saw her, perhaps I have been a little jealous, I mean very little, and I really can't stand the cocky, confident young bitch's attitude. I had mentioned the dress code once before. The CEO is away for a month, and his son has been filling her head with all kinds of things, the cocky little bitch openly has disobeyed my request, and that made me start thinking of beating this slut up, fantasizing sitting on her pretty face. It really galls me that the cocky little bitch wears those skimpy, inappropriate clothes to work, but what galls me even more is the way she walks around flaunting her big tits in front everyone. I would  love to rip her blouse off and then take off my blouse, and remove both bra's. I want everyone to see how much bigger, and sexier my breasts are. Yes, I fantasize my very big tits dominating her big tits. I keep fantasizing sitting right on Bobbi's beautiful face and feeling her tongue between my legs. I've already sized her up, and I”m bigger by 3”, and I outweigh her by 30 lbs. I might have put on a little weight, and not be in the same exact shape as I was in my 20s, but I work out regularly, I'm I  great shape for my age, and I'm a big, strong woman.   

It's Friday afternoon and I call the little bitch into my office, and I tell her that she can't come to work dressed the way that she does, and if she does, she will be fired. Bobbi got this strange look on her face, and then a big smile came across her face, as she walked out of my office. Wouldn't you know it, the stupid young slut doesn't comply. She comes dressed in her sexy street clothes. I was furious and I decided I'm going to fire the little bitch. I even told some of my friends at work, and a few times I mentioned how someone should knock some sense into the young slut, and teach her respect. I know rumor's fly, and Bobbi most definitely heard my message, but what shocked me was how crazy and disrespectful this trashy little bitch is. She told everyone that would listen about all the fights that she has had, and how she beats women up quite frequently. She called me a fat cow in front of everyone, and she told everyone how much she would love knocking the shit out of me, and she would really enjoy humiliating me over and over again.

I was really infuriated, and for the next two nights I couldn't help fantasizing sitting right on that hot little sluts face. I had so many very explosive orgasms fantasizing about little Bobbi.

Part-3
Things really come to head on the next Friday afternoon when Bobbi comes storming into my office demanding her pay check, and she's wearing her pink halter top blouse and cut off jeans. I'm sitting at my desk and I say, “I warned you to wear the proper attire for work. You didn't listen, you're not getting paid.” The little bitch seems to have an explosive temper which she has trouble containing, and she got so loud that a crowd started gathering around. I didn't back down, as a matter of fact I stood up and pointed to the door and I ordered her out.” Now I can hear voices screaming, “FIGHT, FIGHT TWO WOMEN.” Bobbi gets this crazy little smile across her face and she screams, “You think you're so fuckin tough you fat cow. Why don't we step out into the parking lot and settle this like ladies.” I said, “I can settle this like a lady, but I'm afraid I'm the only lady in this fight.” Bobbi gets even angrier, her face turns beet red and she screams, “Alright bitch, lets step outside.”

Bobbi storms out the building into the parking lot, and she has a crowd behind her. I have a large crowd behind me too, and I step out into the parking lot and before I can take 10 steps, Bobbi comes after me,, and she grabs my dress and she shoves me back hard. My dress rips right off of my body in Bobbi's hands, and I'm shocked as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels. The crowd is screaming, as Bobbi screams, “Now who's dressed in appropriately you stupid old cow.” I lunge at her, and I grab her hair with both of my hands, as Bobbi grabs my bra and she pulls it down, and my huge breasts are exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is going crazy. I'm yanking hard at Bobbi's hair, but as I pull Bobbi forward and towards me, she clamps her teeth down right on my right breast. I scream, “AAAHHH,” as I let go of her hair and I leap back and away from her, AND I HAVE BLOODY RED TEETH MARKS ON MY BREAST. Bobbi laughs as she screams, “Look at those saggy cow tits of yours you old bitch.” The crowd is laughing and cheering, and I'm not only embarrassed, but I'm really pissed off too. I lunge at Bobbi, and Bobbi sends her right fist, “bam,” right into my left eye, but Bobbi's punch has no effect on me as I just go plowing into her, full force. I grab her pink midriff blouse, and I shove her back hard. Bobbi's pink midriff blouse rips right off of her body in my hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the building, and “bang,” her head does too. The crowd is screaming.

I lunge at Bobbi and I grab her by her fuckin hair with both of my hands and I start “bam, bam, bam, bam,” slamming my tits into hers. The crowd is screaming and cheering as our huge breasts are slapping together. I scream, “My tits are going to demolish your tits little girl.” I keep on smacking my breasts into the younger woman's breast bones, and my pussy is getting moister and moister as I feel Bobbi's nipples getting all hard and erect, and so are mine, and my tits are dominating the younger woman's tits. The crowd is going crazy. Bobbi raises her right knee trying to knee me in my cxnt, and although her knee misses it's mark, it catches me in my pelvis, making me gasp “OOOFFF,” as I let go of her hair and I lean over holding my pelvis, and I leap back and away from her. I look at Bobbi's tits and I can see her tits are swollen and black and blue, and her nipples are rock hard, and so are mine. Bobbi pushes herself off of the wall, and she comes after me with her left fist, but quickly I manage to raise my right hand up, and I block Bobbi's punch, and with my own left fist, I send it plowing “bang,” right into her chin. You can hear Bobbi's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head snaps back, and for a moment Bobbi is seeing stars as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance, and she falls right over onto her back, on the ground.

I stand right over the little bitch screaming, “You picked on the wrong fuckin lady you stupid little girl.” The crowd is cheering me as I walk right over to Bobbi screaming, “Look up. Look up at me you fuckin young little whore,” and slowly I start to lower my panties screaming, Look up, look up at me Bobbi.” I stand right over her and I lower myself down, and I sit right on her stomach. I'm really confident at this point. I have this stupid little slut under my control, and it makes me quite cocky as I grab Bobbi's hair, and a yank her head up off of the cement, screaming right in Bobbi's dazed face. Look at you Bobbi you stupid young slut, you fuckin big mouth. You thought that you were so fuckin tough. You thought that you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, but you were wrong. I beat you up Bobbi, I knocked the fuckin shit out of you, and now I”m going to sit my wet, hot pussy down right on that big fuckin mouth of yours, and you're going to lick my pussy into orgasm, right in front of everyone.” The crowd is really cheering me now. Feebly Bobbi starts flailing her fists, and bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get off of me you fuckin old cow.” I have such an explosive temper, and I ball up my right fist hard and tight and I smash it, “bang,” right into Bobbi's nose, “ and Bobbi gets this instant scared look across her face as blood starts rolling from her nose. I laugh and I scream, “I'm really going to enjoy this Bobbi. I'm just going to bash your face in until you submit, and tell everyone that you are going to lick my cxnt.” Bobbi catches me a couple of times. First she punches me with her right fist, “bang,” in my nose, then with her left fist she punches my chin, but Bobbi is all pummeled, and she's weak. I punched her face until her face is all bloody and black and blue. I've punched most of the fight out of her, and Bobbi can't do anything to stop me from beating her up.

I grab the skinny weak, bitches hands and I hold them down to the ground. Bobbi didn't even offer any resistance as I raise up, and I put my knees on her arms. I render Bobbi totally helpless, and now I'm really in charge. Bobbi has tears welling in her eyes, and she can't fuckin move an inch. Then I raise up again, and at first my cxnt scrapes right up against her chin, and then I move up and I hold my wet cxnt just inches above her face screaming, “Now I'm really going to make a fuckin fool out of you Bobbi, Kiss my cxnt.” The crowd is really going crazy. Tears fill up in Bobbi's eyes and desperately she cry's out, “No, get away from me you fuckin old whore.” I move up and I sit my wet, hot cxnt right onto Bobbi's chest. I sit down, so that her big, hard nipple slides right against my cxnt. It makes me “UUUHHH,” as her nipple, her big, hard, sexy nipple slides right into my pussy, and then I take my left fist and I send it plowing, “bang,” right into Bobbi's nose screaming, “You better do what I tell you to do, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you.” My pussy is thumping in sync with my heart pounding. I can almost feel this sexy young bitch's tongue in my cxnt. I scream, “lick it bitch.”

My pussy is vibrating anticipating sexy little Bobbi's tongue sliding in my pussy, but all of a sudden I feel instant burning, instant pain as Bobbi bites me hard right in between the top of my leg and my soaking wet pussy. I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars as I let out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAHHHH,” and I leap up off of Bobbi, trying to get to my feet, but I trip over Bobbi's leg and I fall right over onto my hands and knees, rubbing my aching cxnt. I'm moaning in pain as I roll up into a ball, and I start rolling back and forth across the cement, trying to rub the fuckin pain out of my cxnt.

We're both of the ground, and our chests are heaving up and down, and sweat is starting to glisten on both of our bodies. I can see Bobbi, slowly get up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs. I try to let go of my pain, but it still hurts to much, and I have to throw my hands right back onto my bloody cxnt. I see Bobbi slowly getting up onto wobbly legs,  throwing back her hair, and shaking some of the cob webs out of head. I try to let go of my bloody cxnt, and as I see Bobbi standing over me, I can feel tears start to well up on my eyes as desperately I try to let go of my cxnt and defend myself, but I can't. Bobbi leans down and she grabs me by my fuckin hair and she starts yanking, wrenching, tearing chunks of my hair out of my head, and I scream, “AAAHHH, MY HAIR, LET GO.” as the fuckin little whore drags me up onto my wobbly legs, and I still can't let go of my aching cxnt. Bobbi grabs me by my fuckin hair screaming right in her startled face, “I'm going to kill you Wanda you fuckin old cow. I'm going to knock the shit out of you, and then we're going to see just which one of us has all of her dignity drained out of her.” She lets go of my hair, and I know she's going to hit me. I manage to pull my left hand off of my cxnt, but before I can do anything, Bobbi comes swinging around with her right fist, and she sends it plowing full force, roundhouse, “bang,” right into the left side of my chin, you can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head, as I'm swung half way around in a circle from the full force of her hard punch. She grabs me by my shoulder, and she spins me back around to face her again, and as she does she sends her left fist plowing full force, “bang,” roundhouse into the right side of my chin, and I'm spun halfway around in the other direction.

I'm dazed, I'm seeing fuckin stars, and my legs are all wobbly, and I stumble forward and away from Bobbi,” but Bobbi is really pissed off and she comes right after me. She grabs my shoulder and she spins me back around to face her again screaming, “Where do you think you're going Wanda you pathetic old cow. I'm not even finished with you yet,” and now the crowd is cheering Bobbi. Bobbi takes her fist, her left fist and she sends it plowing, “bang,” uppercut to my jaw. You can hear my teeth smack together and rattle in my fuckin head, as my head snaps straight up in the air, and I'm seeing fuckin black, and the next thing I know is I'm lying there on my back, right in the parking lot, right in front of everyone, my big tits heaving up and down in contrast to my otherwise lifeless body. Bobbi punched me out. The skinny little bitch has knocked me unconscious.

I start to come to as Bobbi is slapping my face back and forth, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, screaming, “wake up you pathetic old cow. She smacks my face until she slaps me back awake, and my eyes pop open, and I'm knocked so goofy I don't even know where I am any more. Bobbi is confident now, she's downright cocky at this point, and she just keeps slapping my face back and forth until I scream, “Stop, please stop.” Bobbi stops, and she grabs me by my hair and she wrenches my head right up off of the cement screaming, “I'm going to blacken your eyes you fuckin old whore.” Bobbi starts beating me up. She starts pummeling my face. First she takes her right fist and she pounds it, “bam,” right into my left eye, and then with her left fist she punches me, “bang,” right in my right eye. She starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” punching my left eye, and then “bam, bam, bam, bam,” punching my right eye. My anger is starting to make me regain a little of my strength at a time, as Bobbi punches my eyes, until my eyes swell up and turn back and blue. Bobbi is bright red and she screams, “You fuckin old cow, you're going to lick my cxnt until I orgasm.”

I lose my temper and my face turns beet red and I scream, “Get off of me you skinny little slut.” as I start bucking and I kicking and I almost manage to knock Bobbi off of me. Bobbi grabs my hair with both of her hands and she yanks my head up off of the cement screaming, “I'm going to knock you silly you fuckin old whore.” She shoves my head down, “bang,” against the hard concrete. I'm bucking and I'm kicking and I might not have all of my strength, but I'm bigger and I”m stronger than little Bobbi, and I manage to reach up and grab Bobbi's hair, and I buck and I kick and I manage to roll the young bitch right off of me. Now I get on top of Bobbi, and I grab Bobbi's wrists and I hold them down on the ground. Then I raise up over Bobbi, pinning her arms with my knees. I render this skinny, young bitch totally helpless, and now I'm in charge, and now I'm really going to make a fuckin fool out of this stupid young slut. I ball my fists up hard and tight, and first with my right fist, “bam,” I punch Bobbi's left eye, then then with my left fist, I punch her, “bam,” in her right eye, screaming, “Now who's eyes are going to be knocked black and blue Bobbi.” I start punching her, right fist, left fist, right fist, left fist, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth until I punch her eyes black and blue, and I leave a bloody red welt mark on her cheek, under her left eye, and now it's Bobbi screaming, “Stop, please stop.”

I grab her hair and I yank her head up off of the cement, screaming right in Bobbi's startled face. Now who's going to get knocked silly Bobbi you pathetic young slut.” I start “bang, ban g, bang, bang,” hammering her head against the cement, now the crowd is screaming for me again, and now it's Bobbi whore seeing fuckin stars, and now it's Bobbi screaming, Please stop, you win, you fuckin win.” I move down on Bobbi's stomach, and then I raise up and I plop my ass down right on Bobbi's stomach. “OOOFFF,” I smack the fuckin air right out of her, and now it's Bobbi who's gasping for air.

I lean forward and I start swinging my chest from left to right, and then from right to left, back and forth and back and forth, and then I lean forward a little more and my big, sexy tits are smacking back and forth, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” across Bobbi's face. I'm smacking this young slut silly with my big tits. Then I stop and I hold my right tit in her face screaming, kiss my nipple bitch, and tell everyone that I have the more superior tits. Bobbi is slapped dizzy by my big tits, and she raises her head up off of the cement and she kisses my nipple. The crowd is going crazy, and my nipples grow to twice their size, and I can feel my pussy getting wet again. I move my tits back and forth and back and forth, and the stupid young whore is kissing my big, hard erect nipples over and over again, and now the crowd is screaming and screaming, and now my pussy is soaking wet.

I scream, “Now you're going to tell everyone that I'm a real woman and you are a pathetic, worthless young slut, and you're going to beg me to let you lick me into orgasm.” The crowd has gone silent, everyone is waiting to see whats going to happen next. Bobbi cry's out, “Wanda is a real woman and I'm a worthless, pathetic, young slut. Please let me lick you into orgasm Wanda.” I hold my soaking wet cxnt right over Bobbi's face, and Bobbi raises her wobbly head up off of the cement, and she starts licking my pussy. I scream, “Kiss it whore, Kiss my cxnt you fuckin big mouth.” Bobbi is licking and kissing and worshiping my wet pussy. She reaches up and she grabs my big, hard erect nipples and she's gently twisting them, and pulling on them, and I reach down and grab Bobbi's big, hard erect nipples, and Bobbi licks me and kisses me into orgasm. I start exploding over and over again, right on Bobbi's face. The crowd is screaming........

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Bobbi