News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sandra k vs Amy Gill

• 63 Replies

Offline brez

• God Member
Re: Sandra k vs Amy Gill
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2016, 12:57:06 AM »
Here we go again with these two! Best fights on here!

{alt}

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2016, 01:37:30 AM »
pfff... HAHAHAHAHA

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2016, 03:23:00 AM »
You weren't so smug last night when you were hiding behind your bouncer!! Jealous cowardly bitch!

No no honey... Count your lucky stars that guy pulled me off you before I did any more damage. Interesting how you're not posting any pics this morning unlike me..

Awh - did I hurt you!? Did I hurt your ego too!? :'(

Not as much as a scratch on me afterwards as is plain to see below. Need to sort this during the week. Alone this time with nobody to save your ass this time!!!

{alt}

Tomorrow after work, I want to finish this once and for all! Check your phone dog face!!

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2016, 03:32:33 AM »
You weren't so smug last night when you were hiding behind your bouncer!! Jealous cowardly bitch!

No no honey... Count your lucky stars that guy pulled me off you before I did any more damage. Interesting how you're not posting any pics this morning unlike me..

Awh - did I hurt you!? Did I hurt your ego too!? :'(

Not as much as a scratch on me afterwards as is plain to see below. Need to sort this during the week. Alone this time with nobody to save your ass this time!!!

{alt}

Tomorrow after work, I want to finish this once and for all! Check your phone dog face!!

{alt}

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2016, 09:26:43 PM »
I put my money on Amyyy!

Tonyyy
Cheers!

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2016, 03:24:37 AM »
{alt}

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2016, 02:01:05 PM »
It's getting very close!!

{alt}

Offline Barbara_Sits

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2016, 02:08:30 PM »
Pure slug fest
Beating your Ass

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2016, 09:45:13 PM »
{alt}

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2016, 09:48:21 PM »
Imagining the tense stare down and insults between these two.

Cattiest catfight ever on paper. Would give anything to watch.

Don't want to cause more arguments between the two of you (well I kinda do!) but WHO ACTUALLY WON THE LAST FIGHT BETWEEN YOU!?!?

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2016, 12:01:26 AM »
If this vicious rivalry gets sorted out once and for all irl, and one of these girls gets put in hospital, I want to be there to watch and let them find out who the toughest, nastiest and all-round better woman is! As Mills Lane would say...."Let's get in on!"
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Annette_CF

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2016, 12:56:03 PM »
c'mon Sandra, tear that redheaded witch apart

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2016, 02:52:03 PM »
c'mon Sandra, tear that redheaded witch apart

I'm not a redhead you pathetic jealous bitch!

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2016, 01:40:53 PM »
Hands down I'm by far the better woman here and if you can't see that then you must be thick. I've beaten the shit out of Amy all through school and ever since too. She must be addicted to getting smashed or something cause I dunno why she keeps coming back. Do her a favour a vote honestly.

Amy I've texted you about meeting to fight on Friday but no reply???? Says it all really. Stupid cow!

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2016, 02:22:58 PM »
Hands down I'm by far the better woman here and if you can't see that then you must be thick. I've beaten the shit out of Amy all through school and ever since too. She must be addicted to getting smashed or something cause I dunno why she keeps coming back. Do her a favour a vote honestly.

Amy I've texted you about meeting to fight on Friday but no reply???? Says it all really. Stupid cow!

Got no text for you cxnt. Stop pretending in front of everyone. I'm here all day & tomorrow too so stop pussy footing around and come and sort this!!

I used to send you home from school crying you horrible bitch. I also stole all the boys you fancied and I fucked your ex bf two years ago when you were still going out!! Nothing you can do about it honey - understandable how a girl like you would be jealous of someone like me though!