News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sandra k vs Amy Gill

• 63 Replies

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
Re: Sandra k vs Amy Gill
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2016, 02:29:37 PM »
Didn't even like him, he was perfect for you though as you're both hideous! Good fuck though & obvious that you weren't satisfying him LOL!

{alt}

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2016, 02:37:20 PM »
I couldn't give a fuck about your slutty behaviour to be honest Amy nor the diseases you've picked up as s result. I've got a bit more class than you hun. You're going to wish you never said any of that stuff when I get my hands on you. I'm going to fucking swing you around by the hair and scratch your eyes out. You're fucked Amy and you should be very scared right now and sorry you ever started shit again. Ask anyone who was at the fights in school, I kicked the shit out of you. Your a dirty classless slut Amy and always will be!

Annette_CF

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2016, 03:00:28 PM »
c'mon Sandra, tear that redheaded witch apart

I'm not a redhead you pathetic jealous bitch!

Fine then.....Sandra, rip that slut's hair out no matter WHAT color it is after you punch her lights out

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2016, 07:34:48 PM »
I'll get a fist full just for you as I'm swinging her around by her horrible mop!

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2016, 01:09:04 AM »
So is it true Sandra beat Amy into a pulp yesterday????

Care to comment girls?? Would love to hear about the fight! X

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2016, 02:16:46 AM »
This is HILARIOUS  :D

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2016, 09:28:47 AM »

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2016, 09:33:05 AM »
So fake

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2016, 09:35:09 AM »

I sent her home with a bloody nose and black eye!! She won't be showing her face around town anytime soon.. We met at our old school - one of the quietest places this time of the year! ;) All she could do was pull hair but a couple of smacks from me sent the bitch home bloody and bruised!

Do me a favour Sandra and check your fellas text messages.... Hahaha LOL!!

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2016, 09:57:40 AM »
As this ever happened either some sad bloke with 2 accounts or 2 silly little girls messing about

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2016, 02:12:33 PM »
This is HILARIOUS  :D

You're Hilarious!

LOL... well, i guess you put me in my place :D

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2016, 02:43:47 PM »
So fake

I don't mind it's fake or not. For me it's fun and entertaining. Keep going ladies!
Voted for Sandra just because she is behind at this moment  :P
Well said Goldilocks! Good man yourself! ONLY JOKING! No seriously, who gives a fuck? How can anyone claim to be genuine on here and what IS genuine. Is 2 real women actually "cyberfighting" genuine???
Do we have to meet up for real, beat each other unconscious and get incontrovertible evidence of the event and our true identity on video to be genuine? This site and others like it blurs reality by its nature, and thats just the way it is.
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2016, 05:15:13 PM »
As this ever happened either some sad bloke with 2 accounts or 2 silly little girls messing about

Good boy Suzzanne! Good boy....

LOL!!!!!

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2016, 05:30:15 PM »
So fake

I don't mind it's fake or not. For me it's fun and entertaining. Keep going ladies!
Voted for Sandra just because she is behind at this moment  :P
Well said Goldilocks! Good man yourself! ONLY JOKING! No seriously, who gives a fuck? How can anyone claim to be genuine on here and what IS genuine. Is 2 real women actually "cyberfighting" genuine???
Do we have to meet up for real, beat each other unconscious and get incontrovertible evidence of the event and our true identity on video to be genuine? This site and others like it blurs reality by its nature, and thats just the way it is.

I personally don't care but they seem to run do this poll like every month. Can't he atleast come up with a different scenario,and concept?

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2016, 06:30:10 PM »

I sent her home with a bloody nose and black eye!! She won't be showing her face around town anytime soon.. We met at our old school - one of the quietest places this time of the year! ;) All she could do was pull hair but a couple of smacks from me sent the bitch home bloody and bruised!

Do me a favour Sandra and check your fellas text messages.... Hahaha LOL!!

Pure bullshit Amy. There isn't as much as a mark on me, plenty of scratches on your butch face though. I completely destroyed you, what the fuck are you even talking about??? You must be dreaming!!